Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by accidental
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

To all JD owners out there: can you confirm if is possible to play Supergame with multiple players?

When I start a Super Game I cannot seem to add any players using the Supergame button, neither before the first ball is launched nor during the first ball. I can add regular game players using the Start button. The game is set to Free Play running the L-7 ROM.

On a side note, I've also noticed that when Pinsiders discuss Judge Dredd, and on the official apron insert cards, the multi ball quantities are different to mine. For example, Supergame modes are apparently 2-ball but mine are 3-ball. And regular multiball is apparently 4-ball but mine is 6-ball.

Is this because most people are using the L-1 rom for the Deadworld lock mod, and this was changed in later ROMS such as the L-7 that I'm running?

#2 11 years ago

If not not mistaken, once you are playing supergame, all games started are supergame.

#3 11 years ago

That's what I thought too but if I press the start button to add more players, these players are standard game only, not super game players.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

On a side note, I've also noticed that when Pinsiders discuss Judge Dredd, and on the official apron insert cards, the multi ball quantities are different to mine. For example, Supergame modes are apparently 2-ball but mine are 3-ball. And regular multiball is apparently 4-ball but mine is 6-ball.
Is this because most people are using the L-1 rom for the Deadworld lock mod, and this was changed in later ROMS such as the L-7 that I'm running?

Those are the qty of balls I've always had in JD too. One JD I had did have the mod, the other didn't. It was always 6 ball ... It has 6 balls, so that's what it would use otherwise, no need for 6 balls.

Check IPDB, it has a little info on the history of Deadworld too.

Can't remember on the Supergame. Haven't found two people who wanted to at it at the same time lol! I quite like it ... But you do get sore arms from it though.

rd.

#5 11 years ago

I was able to do it with the supergame button on mine, but I was running the deadworld mod, so L-1 software.

#6 11 years ago

I'm able to get multiplayer supergames. I just hit the supergame button once for each player I want to add and that's it. My supergame starts with 2 balls and then launches the other 4 within a minute or so. I don't have the Deadworld mod installed.

#7 11 years ago

Interesting … what ROM version do you have? My supergame modes start with 3 balls and the other 3 launch upon completion of the JUDGE targets.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-supergame-multiplayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.