Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Jokercyclone
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I tore JD down for a good cleaning,(started on 11-3) what a job, a whole lot of parts for that beast, but it sure was fun.
Here is the link to the photos just in case someone is tearing one down and needs to see anything they might have missed.

http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/soapman14/library/Judge%20Dredd%20teardown

Just got it back in order and WOW does he let you know "He is THE LAW!!" I replaced some parts, a wireform that the weld broke, two of the metal plates next to the flippers and the metal plate at the sniper tower (had broken screw tabs), put in LED lights exept for the flashers (funds a little low), put on some Cliffy colored post sleeves (NICE), put in yellow star post instead of the black at the slings, put clear star post be hind the JUDGE Drops and subway, new back decal, I think that is it. Now it is time to add some toys. I have a Judge Death that experimenting with and some smaller figures. Will add that to the Mod Sub Forum when it starts.

http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/soapman14/library/Judge%20Dredd%20after

Thanks for looking,
Bill

#2 6 years ago

That's an awesome job Soapman. that's alot of work!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

put in LED lights exept for the flashers (funds a little low)

Awesome! but you HAVE to put LED flashers in the pursuit lamps. they look awesome. The biggest wow factor to LEDs in that game.

#4 6 years ago

Great job, very nice JD. I put leds everywhere and thought it was a big improvement. Agree totally that pursuit flasher leds are a must.

9 months later
#5 6 years ago

Awesome work. Im just doing one up. What leds did u put in the GI. and what ones did u put in the pursuit signs?

#6 6 years ago

Amazing job!

#7 6 years ago

Thanks for the photos soapman when i pull mine apart I should of taken more photos as I am now trying to put the puzzle back together again. With out your photos i would be lost. Thanks to the power of ten.

#8 6 years ago

Glad they came in handy. Putting back together is the fun part

#9 6 years ago

Cool. Got one I need to do at some point. Marking thread as fav so I can refer back.
Txs and nice work

#10 6 years ago

Its a huge job to shop this beast, so thanks for the photos. Dmds are fun games but shopping is a pain.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 399.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside