Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RampShot11
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2015-04-25 18.18.19.jpg
2015-04-25 18.18.24.jpg
Ramp break.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RampShot11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

There is a video on YouTube where a guy uses a rubber grommet then tightens down the last screw there and has the grommet as a washer so to speak and it takes almost all the shock out of the ball smashing against the metal at the end there. I'm gonna definitely do that when I put mine back together.
Btw: my grammar school english teacher would be very embarrassed of that terrible run on sentence.

1 month later
#10 4 years ago
Quoted from FreeBee:

Well, here's what I have done to fix the problem: I mounted a custom piece of thin steel behind the ramp. I made it so it will mount on the screw of the ball-stopper, and two screws fix the plate to the ramp a little further on. The screws are mounted below the ball so they won't interfere.
I found the broken off plastic again and just glued that on there. Might even make another piece of steel in the future that can go on the front so the damage is out of sight. For now, this works very good.

2015-04-25 18.18.24.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
2015-04-25 18.18.19.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nicely done!!! Very resourceful.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RampShot11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside