3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mobilexx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mobilexx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have a Judge Dredd that when you start game, just keeps putting balls into the shooter lane, then you press the launch button and it keeps launching balls and wont stop, even if I set the tilt , it will stop the dmd but keep launching balls, the flippers wont work at all, they will in test mode though, but the flipper buttons wont register on the test matrix... fuses are all good, not sure if problems are related or separate issues.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated ..

Thanks !!!

#2 3 years ago

Update.. I cant get any optos switches to register on matrix, beginning to think the problems are related due to optos for flippers and optos for trough ..

#3 3 years ago

Power board has 5v at the 5v post, 12v at the 12vr, and 0 at the 12vu..

3 weeks later
    #6 3 years ago

I had the 12vu repaired on the power board, now the optos seem to work, also had a repair to thempu board for volume down button not working, but now I have a similar issue as Huldra66 mentioned, rows 1 and 2 on the matrix will activate together, if I test switch 12, it will acitvate 22 also, He said all the switches were working when he tested board and said it was fine.. question is, could it be in my wiring ?
    I removed j212 and it still did it, then I removed 209, and still has the same issue..
    Thank you guys for your help

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mobilexx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-please-help-no-flippers-and-balls-keep-launching?tu=mobilexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.