Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10357635_10152363363485813_7289259526048702243_o.jpg
th-763.jpeg
th-5.jpeg
DSCN1002.JPG
JDHS.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Boston Pinball Average - $1,236

Yeah and their average for MM is $7013. Me thinks these averages might include game related items sold on E-bay.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

that's the 7 year average. The price has gone up dramatically within the last year. 2012 ave is 12,293.

I guess thats why all the pins on these averages look undervalued, they have all gone up!

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Bought my JD a few months ago for $2300, no topper but shopped, clean, and overall pretty nice. It is quite possibly my favorite machine of all time. Now has a topper, LEDs throughout, and bonus decals. Much loved and happy with the price I paid for such an under appreciated pin

I' m glad I was able to acquire two (one collector quality, one in good shape) before the price inflation starts on this machine. I can think of no machine that I would rather have for home use and couldn't believe that I could get them for less than half the price of an AF, TJ,or any of Sterns recent offerings!

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'm just glad we could finally have this discussion regarding the value of pinball machines...

Long time coming, for sure....

Shall we start a new post about when these price increases will ever stop! LOL

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

As for Dredd we shall see. Games get popular and go up and down for whatever reason. Who knows what will happen with it's value.

There seems to be more discussion about Dredd in these forums than any other machine lately. Most posters seem to like it!

#62 11 years ago

I'm taking it back 20 years. I played TZ and AF side by side wherever they were. Ok, but once I found STTNG and JD, now these games I could really rock. Even after they dropped a TOM, and then later a MM next to Dredd, it was still my staple. Now that 5 of these machines have seen large increases in price, logic tells me that the other one is not far behind.

#71 11 years ago
Quoted from rplante:

Really? Well I'll find you a third JD to trade for your MM. Hell I'll even throw in a Joker Poker.

We're getting close! That would have to be an EM Joker Poker.

#79 11 years ago

Finding one of the games that was at the top of my wish list at the bottom
of the price list made o-din very happy!

#92 11 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Judge Dredd is boring maybe just a step above Popeye hahahah

You have a Popeye?

#103 11 years ago

Last night I scored over 888,000,000 on a three ball supergame. I was shooting for a billion, but just fell short. My opinion is this is one fun machine!

#110 11 years ago
Quoted from HeyYouSir:

Marco Specialities has a NIB Popeye available. $6,995.00

How did this one slip through the cracks?

#127 11 years ago

This $1400 game just got a lot more popular this afternoon!

#131 11 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

$1400 is way too cheap for a widebody with four ramps, 5-bank drop targets, four flippers, six balls, an awesome toy, two different gameplay modes, excellent illustration and sound. Bally spared no expense on this one for sure.

Well stated!

#132 11 years ago

I'm done here! Time to go see if I can crack a billion! Later!

#140 11 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

I have been crazy tempted to sell my decent condition JD with LEDs, extra decals, and topper just so I can get this HUO JD. It is beautiful and would be the prize of my collection forever

I've been tempted to add it to the two I already have. The guy only lives 15 minutes from here. But I'm a little low on doe now, and there is a custom creechur calling my name!

#146 11 years ago

New thread- Judge Dredd is a $1500 game folks

2 weeks later
#149 11 years ago

This one turned out to be a $1600 game, and its still in the back of my truck!
losangeles.craigslist.org link

#152 11 years ago
Quoted from amiga500:

Is it in good shape?

It needs some work. Deadworlds dead. I was thinking of you. I'll let you know when its up and running! Are you tired of T2 yet?

#154 11 years ago
Quoted from amiga500:

Shoot me a pm when you are ready to move the Judge

remember- Rome wasn't built in a day.

#155 11 years ago

#157 11 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

worth what you can sell it for i guess

Or what you'll buy it for, condition can vary so much on any pin!

#168 11 years ago

Whats wrong with this picture?

DSCN1002.JPGDSCN1002.JPG

#170 11 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

there's whiskey left in the bottle

not any more

#172 11 years ago

Here's my conclusion. You want a nice Dredd that needs no attention, looks nice, and will keep your friends coming back for more, be prepared to cough up $3200+. You want one that looks good but needs shopped out, deadworld mod, LEDs, maybe a new ramp, you'll spend $2000+. If you only want to spend $1200 or so, you can put it in the garage and look at it or tear it apart like I did today!

#173 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Here's my conclusion. You want a nice Dredd that needs no attention, looks nice, and will keep your friends coming back for more, be prepared to cough up $3200+. You want one that looks good but needs shopped out, deadworld mod, LEDs, maybe a new ramp, you'll spend $2000+. If you only want to spend $1200 or so, you can put it in the garage and look at it or tear it apart like I did today!

I know, I've got all three, but I spent more than $1200 for the third one.

#174 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I know, I've got all three, but I spent more than $1200 for the third one.

I'm gonna go play the nice one now!

#178 11 years ago

th-5.jpegth-5.jpeg

#180 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Whats wrong with this picture?

Quoted from surfsidedetail:

All that crap sitting on the fireball

We have a winner!
Time to get crackin. After spending half the day yesterday pulling weeds, I finally got some help unloading the $1600 Dredd. I hadn't actually played it, because it was in the back of the guys truck with legs off in an alley behind his house. But it did boot and I could tell Deadworld was in need of attention, so the guy knocked another $50 off. I'd like to think not buying it was an option, but we know how that goes, plus his CL add had already caused servers to crash and phone lines to overload. Anyway, I fired it up and it started launching balls- two or three at a time with no effort from me. Slingshots were not working, and Deadworld motor was humming away, but nothing was turning. I figured all the other stuff was incidental, so I went right to the heart of the matter and tore into the Deadworld gearbox (if thats not working you might as well drop this pin somewhere between here and Catalina). As with most of these, a gear was spinning on its shaft so I sweat soldered it in place and used some old wheel bearing grease from way back that I still happen to have a can of (that nice thick stuff you can't get anymore) and reassembled it. Thats where I am now, so hopefully by kickoff my planet will be turnin, and I can start worrying about the other stuff!

#207 11 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

My understanding is that the original topper is brittle moulded plastic painted with a matt gold.

This is correct- an expensive piece of cheap plastic.

#208 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Im sorry but this is F-ing crazy town. I know you have Dredd and want it to rise so you can make a few bucks one day man, but you stepped over the line from cheerleading into wack-job on these estimates.

You can find better prices on Dredd- How much for a perfect HUO, w/ original topper, cointakers throughout, invisiglass, deadworld mod, blue chip, and gold plated trim?

#209 11 years ago

1 week later
#210 11 years ago

Uh oh, the captains got ahold of one! Judge Dredd is about to become a $3500 game, folks!
http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imagegallery.php?gallery=20577

#212 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I don't know. There's one on EPay for BIN $1500. We'll see how fast he sells it.

Then watch the captain work his magic on March 9.
http://captainsauctionwarehouse.com/

5 months later
#214 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Dredd kicks some ass if its set up right.

Agreed.

9 months later
#219 9 years ago

Uh-oh, did I do this again?

th-763.jpegth-763.jpeg

#223 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I wouldn't take $3,000 for mine right now

I wouldn't either, but as soon as they announce the remake, we're back down to $1400...

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from StrangelovePhD:

How many games on location are dialed in?

The Dredd that I used to play on location back in the 90s was so dialed in, that it was wicked fast, and became my favorite machine during that era. It seemed like I was the only one that played it because my score from the day before would sometimes still be on it the next day. Bummer the day it was gone and the new machine there was a Medieval Madness.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 40.00
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-is-a-1400-game-folks?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.