Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10357635_10152363363485813_7289259526048702243_o.jpg
th-763.jpeg
th-5.jpeg
DSCN1002.JPG
JDHS.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drstarkweather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Find me a nice JD for $1400.00

They do not exists at this price unless they need massive amounts of work.

Sold my nice JD this summer for $1500. Fully working. Price gouge unto others as you would have them price gouge unto you.

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from GoBlue:

Right. But the only problem is that we aren't selling for $1,400! I am not selling mine but I would want over $2,000 for mine if I did decide to sell.

You can do that??? AWESOME! Im gonna go start a thread: Asking All WH20 owners to pledge that they are now worth $6K in average condition.

3 weeks later
#202 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Here's my conclusion. You want a nice Dredd that needs no attention, looks nice, and will keep your friends coming back for more, be prepared to cough up $3200+. You want one that looks good but needs shopped out, deadworld mod, LEDs, maybe a new ramp, you'll spend $2000+. If you only want to spend $1200 or so, you can put it in the garage and look at it or tear it apart like I did today!

Im sorry but this is F-ing crazy town. I know you have Dredd and want it to rise so you can make a few bucks one day man, but you stepped over the line from cheerleading into wack-job on these estimates.

I also want to point out 75% of the Dredd cheerleaders have Dredd avatars.

1 week later
#213 11 years ago

Or you can get eabundy's, which is selling for UNDER $1400 and its not selling.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drstarkweather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-is-a-1400-game-folks?tu=drstarkweather and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.