Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10357635_10152363363485813_7289259526048702243_o.jpg
th-763.jpeg
th-5.jpeg
DSCN1002.JPG
JDHS.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anim8ormatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 11 years ago

Correction. It WAS a 1400 dollar game. now people know about it and it is gaining popularity. That's why I jumped on mine at 1600. I bet i could flip it for 2200 in no time.

TZ was an $1800 dollar pin in 2000. demand goes up. price goes up. economics 101.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes but I bet you wished they were less when you bought them
As for Dredd we shall see. Games get popular and go up and down for whatever reason. Who knows what will happen with it's value.

Lately, i have seen Dredd going up. Shadow leveling off. RFM going up. Batman Forever going up. A lot of system 11's leveling off. It definitely fluctuates.

Poor JM just stays at the bottom. Not sure why. it's a good game.

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Probably by poor people trying to make everyone believe it's as good as AFM.

or maybe by people that like games that take a great theme and build on it. Making it even better

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Illinois Pinball sells the toppers for around $80. They aren't on their web site though, you have to call. I got one from them a couple months ago and they said they had several in their warehouse.

I think i 'may' have the last one from their current run coming in the mail today. But Kim said they might make more.

#74 11 years ago
Quoted from GoBlue:

Uh, where are these $1,400 JDs at? Seriously.

According to this thread title. they are sitting in both of our game rooms.

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from GoBlue:

Right. But the only problem is that we aren't selling for $1,400! I am not selling mine but I would want over $2,000 for mine if I did decide to sell.

same here. so it must be at least a 2k game. right?

#106 11 years ago

Maybe the deciding factor on whether or not a game is an 'A' game is tallying how many fights start in threads related to it!

#135 11 years ago

I buy and play pinball because it is a game. Is it fun to get a high dollar game for a low price? yes. Is it fun to watch your pins appreciate? yes. But if they are not fun for me (MB,CFTBL,ect) then i have no interest in them regardless of value (unless they work as trade bait).

#136 11 years ago
Quoted from Finrod:

where it just didn't respond right away

never experienced this, but I have never played a perfect one outside of the one I have at home.

2 weeks later
#182 11 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Every time I see this thread title back at the top I have to chuckle. Just the smug definitiveness of the statement, while knowing that 180 posts later the Dredd owners were grinding their teeth somewhere in there!
Dredd is a cool machine, but a kinetic disaster. People look at it, see the amount of neat little tucked-away shots, the uniquness of the playfield and get all excited that they've found a low-priced gem, undiscovered and underground. Nope. The sweet shot from the right flipper is the right ramp post. CLUNK! The idea is good, the theme is actually pretty cool, but the shots are simply not refined. While it'll always be a neat machine to spice up a collection, it's not one you'll be spending hours playing, daily, six months after you've bought it. No chance.
Yes, Judge Dredd is a $1400 game, folks. But.... not a bad way to spend $1400 *if* you have a large collection.

I suck at monster bash. Does that mean I should only pay 3k for it

Judge dredd has some of the best kinetics in pinball. It just doesn't come super easily. When I have friends over and they see me make a four loop combo ending in an air raid with a successful finish. It is quite impressive. While they are hitting the center posts and being denied all day.

It's not the car son... It's the driver

#203 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I also want to point out 75% of the Dredd cheerleaders have Dredd avatars.

I have no IDEA what you're talking about.

How dare we like a game we bought! HOW DARE WE SIR!!

#206 11 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

... Posted in a thread filled with answers to this question.

Touché'

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anim8ormatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-is-a-1400-game-folks?tu=anim8ormatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.