Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10357635_10152363363485813_7289259526048702243_o.jpg
th-763.jpeg
th-5.jpeg
DSCN1002.JPG
JDHS.jpg
There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 11 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

so are we all agreed that this is a $1500 game now.

Me thinks it is a $1,650 game...period. That is without a topper, 9.0 PF, fully working cpu, sound & power boards without errors, 8.5 cabinet, non fading dmd (or missing dots/lines). Reimport or domestic...no matter, same value within $50. LED's and Dead mod...add $75-125(if led is ghetto like I do, lol).

$1,650 in this market minimum. Anybody sells for less than that and are close to Michigan, I will buy your JD and store/sell it later. No problem.

#202 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Here's my conclusion. You want a nice Dredd that needs no attention, looks nice, and will keep your friends coming back for more, be prepared to cough up $3200+. You want one that looks good but needs shopped out, deadworld mod, LEDs, maybe a new ramp, you'll spend $2000+. If you only want to spend $1200 or so, you can put it in the garage and look at it or tear it apart like I did today!

Im sorry but this is F-ing crazy town. I know you have Dredd and want it to rise so you can make a few bucks one day man, but you stepped over the line from cheerleading into wack-job on these estimates.

I also want to point out 75% of the Dredd cheerleaders have Dredd avatars.

#203 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I also want to point out 75% of the Dredd cheerleaders have Dredd avatars.

I have no IDEA what you're talking about.

How dare we like a game we bought! HOW DARE WE SIR!!

#205 11 years ago

... Posted in a thread filled with answers to this question.

#206 11 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

... Posted in a thread filled with answers to this question.

Touché'

#207 11 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

My understanding is that the original topper is brittle moulded plastic painted with a matt gold.

This is correct- an expensive piece of cheap plastic.

#208 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Im sorry but this is F-ing crazy town. I know you have Dredd and want it to rise so you can make a few bucks one day man, but you stepped over the line from cheerleading into wack-job on these estimates.

You can find better prices on Dredd- How much for a perfect HUO, w/ original topper, cointakers throughout, invisiglass, deadworld mod, blue chip, and gold plated trim?

#209 11 years ago

1 week later
#210 11 years ago

Uh oh, the captains got ahold of one! Judge Dredd is about to become a $3500 game, folks!
http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imagegallery.php?gallery=20577

#211 11 years ago

I don't know. There's one on EPay for BIN $1500. We'll see how fast he sells it.

ebay.com link: Judge dredd pinball

#212 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I don't know. There's one on EPay for BIN $1500. We'll see how fast he sells it.

Then watch the captain work his magic on March 9.
http://captainsauctionwarehouse.com/

#213 11 years ago

Or you can get eabundy's, which is selling for UNDER $1400 and its not selling.

5 months later
#214 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Dredd kicks some ass if its set up right.

Agreed.

9 months later
#215 9 years ago

I wouldn't take $3,000 for mine right now. So.. take that as you may.

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Been seeing a lot of price gouging going on with this title and not being a fan of price policing on anyone's sale thread, I figured I'd open this up for discussing in hopes of keeping yet another title from spiraling out of control due to unaware buyers being taken advantage of.
Here are some numbers:
Boston Pinball Average - $1,236
Most recent ebay result WITH BIDS - $1,525.00 (didn't even sell due to reserve)
Mr. Pinball 2013 Listing - $1400
So, when I see ads for this game for $2200+ for an average condition game and the first 5 replies are "Great Price! Should sell fast!" my gut reaction is that there are simply many people on here that are unaware of the pricing resources available. I know prices are going up, but when all 3 of these stats hover around $1400 as of today, there is no reason for everyone to be APPLAUDING a $2000 - $2500 asking price (especially when some of the recent ads have been "firm on price" or include threats of parting it out if not sold).
I wouldn't be writing this if there weren't evidence floating around to back this up. Not looking to open up yet another "general" pinball price discussion, but I think discussions on specific titles are helpful for potential buyers to avoid getting ripped off.
Rant Over
-BB

Just remember, the market dictates the price not you, me or anyone person. If people are selling this pin for $2,200 so be it. If $2,200 is too high then no one will buy it. I like you do not appreciate the "price police" because many of the so called "experts" don't know as much as they think they do.

#217 9 years ago

Guys this thread's over a year old.

Come on Chad you're better than this. Bakushan, the jury's out on you...

#219 9 years ago

Uh-oh, did I do this again?

th-763.jpegth-763.jpeg

#220 9 years ago

Really, this again... Feels like I'm in the movie groudhog day!

#221 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Come on Chad you're better than this.

I'm always glad just to see guys like Chad posting here. Old thread yes, but I also agree with his statement.

#222 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Guys this thread's over a year old.
Come on Chad you're better than this. Bakushan, the jury's out on you...

Is it against the law to bump old threads? I wanted to comment on what the dude said.

Better than making a all new thread to discuss the exact same thing, in my opinion.

Call me Jared. Bakushan is just the handle.

#223 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I wouldn't take $3,000 for mine right now

I wouldn't either, but as soon as they announce the remake, we're back down to $1400...

#224 9 years ago

I sold my JD awhile back to a guy in So. Cal for ~2k.

The cab was faded so look what he did! I think it's pretty awesome looking.....

10357635_10152363363485813_7289259526048702243_o.jpg10357635_10152363363485813_7289259526048702243_o.jpg

#225 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wouldn't either, but as soon as they announce the remake, we're back down to $1400...

LOL... thats funny.

$3001 though... out the door it goes. lol.

#226 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

10357635_10152363363485813_72892... 256 KB

Woah! Is that custom art, or some European alternate version? Never seen that, looks great!

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I like it better than the original. Looks good!

#228 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

10357635_10152363363485813_72892... 256 KB

DMD surround plastic needs reworked with that cabinet, but looks awesome otherwise!

#229 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

DMD surround plastic needs reworked with that cabinet, but looks awesome otherwise!

100% agreed. Whomever did that new art is talented enough to have done than part too.

#230 9 years ago

Just seeing the original title of this thread seems funny now a year later. I think this game is going much closer to around 3k in nice shape (if not more). I don't know why he wanted to hate on this game so much, I love it. It's especially cool if you have the Deadworld mod.

Are there any other games like JD that someone wants to proclaim are only worth 1400-1600 now? I wish there were. I'm not sure you can even get a Diner in this range any longer.

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Is it against the law to bump old threads? I wanted to comment on what the dude said.
Better than making a all new thread to discuss the exact same thing, in my opinion.
Call me Jared. Bakushan is just the handle.

Jared,

Yes it actually is against the law. You can send the fine to my PayPal. The email address for PayPal is

[email protected]

Thank You,
Tom

#232 9 years ago

I saw a JD at Pinfest a few weeks ago for $2150. Then I saw another one the next day for $2800. I wasn't quite sure if it was the same one or not since the first one disappeared from its original position--someone may have bought it and tried to resell it for a higher price--I wasn't quite sure. Both had the deadworld locking mod.

#233 9 years ago

I bought one in really nice shape with a topper for $2200 at MGC. There were no LEDs installed, nor was there a deadworld mod installed. I have seen 1 or 2 for sale on Craigslist in the Chicago area for around $2-2.5k and they looked to be in worse condition than the one I purchased.

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Just seeing the original title of this thread seems funny now a year later. I think this game is going much closer to around 3k in nice shape (if not more). I don't know why he wanted to hate on this game so much, I love it. It's especially cool if you have the Deadworld mod.
Are there any other games like JD that someone wants to proclaim are only worth 1400-1600 now? I wish there were. I'm not sure you can even get a Diner in this range any longer.

Thats a very good point. A fun B/W DMD game in great working order commands more than $1600. Crazy how things can change...

#235 9 years ago

Pin prices are messed up because of how expensive shipping is. I bet there are places where your doing good to get 1800 and others you would get much more. I think the game also kind of is hurt on price because it was never a good location game and probably better at home.

#236 9 years ago

I would say that Dredd is for sure a game you need to dial in before it really becomes a badass game. A few mods, some wax, correct pitch and levels... the game is totally a sleeper hit. I really do love it.

#237 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

100% agreed. Whomever did that new art is talented enough to have done than part too.

He is still working on it, finishing up a new translite right now I think.

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I would say that Dredd is for sure a game you need to dial in before it really becomes a badass game. A few mods, some wax, correct pitch and levels... the game is totally a sleeper hit. I really do love it.

How many games on location are dialed in? At the bar with the most pins here in Houston, all of their games looked and played like crap. I am happy they had them but why I am going to drive out to play crap when I can plays something that is well maintained at home. I will plug the Game Preserve by the Woodlands, though. Almost everything they had was in working order, and well maintained. Even at that, there aren't exactly a lot offered in a city as big as Houston. Point being I bet there are very few people that have had the chance of playing a dialed in JD.

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from StrangelovePhD:

How many games on location are dialed in?

The Dredd that I used to play on location back in the 90s was so dialed in, that it was wicked fast, and became my favorite machine during that era. It seemed like I was the only one that played it because my score from the day before would sometimes still be on it the next day. Bummer the day it was gone and the new machine there was a Medieval Madness.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 85.00
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-is-a-1400-game-folks/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.