• Latest reply 1 year ago by bigehrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

judgedreddpinsideBS (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

What a joke these for sale ads have turned into, Nothing but bullshit and lies to sell a machine at over inflated prices. HUO it is not.. Clearly being vended as seen in the for sale ad. Lock bar holes and all. If your new to the hobby do your homework before buying any of these machines.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134140

judgedreddpinsideBS (resized).jpgjudgedreddpinsideBS (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Security drill holes is a dead giveaway for a routed machine.
Thanks for the up.

#3 1 year ago

Maybe came from "Wilber's 24/7 Arcade House", so was technically "HUO" since "House" was in the arcade's name?

#4 1 year ago

I never realized how big the home market was for pinball in the early 90's

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

I never realized how big the home market was for pinball in the early 90's

I don’t think anyone did! Haha

I will say, there was a NIB CC that recently came to light and it had the security bar brackets already attached from the factory. So that isn’t necessarily a dead giveaway of a routed game. The wear in the shooter Lane would be more telling in my opinion.

#6 1 year ago

I don’t think security holes is a dead giveaway. Games in the 90’s came from the manufacturer with security holes already drilled. My HUO Medieval madness had security holes and the locking hardware. My Scared Stiff had good as new never used security holes in it too.

In fact, thats why these are available: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/CABPLUG-WPC-R

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I don’t think security holes is a dead giveaway. Games in the 90’s came from the manufacturer with security holes already drilled. My HUO Medieval madness had security holes and the locking hardware. My Scared Stiff had good as new never used security holes in it too.

Agreed. No good goofers too came drilled at the factory. Maybe all those 95 games did like totan not sure

#8 1 year ago

WPC 95 games came from the factory with security holes predrilled, WPC games were not.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

WPC 95 games came from the factory with security holes predrilled, WPC games were not.

remnants of a time when pinball was an amusement device built for commercial use, and the only people who had pins in their house were the family of the spoiled rich kid on your block who didn't even care or ever turn it on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 85.00
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-huohahaha- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.