(Topic ID: 261728)

Judge Dredd > DIP SWITCH SETTINGS

By SpaceTimeGuy

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hi .. What are the correct dip switch settings for Judge Dredd (W11 to W18 on MPU)? Also > is the Red LED on the DMD suppose to be ON (LIT UP or does that mean there is a problem)?

I picked up a Judge Dredd from a friend ... said it was working ... he didn't play it for couple years > now it's not working ... battery corrosion on MPU (I am going to buy a new one) ... but Red LED's on MPU are "correct" according to Owner's Manual ... but pinball won't take credits by coin (or service switch on coin door) ... DMD is not lighting up ... Red LED on DMD board is ON (a friend with a Fish Tales says his is ON and that is correct ... but I can't find anything in Judge Dredd manual that says it is suppose to be ON?) ... also #3 LED on the Driver Board was ON all the time (manual says it should be OFF/UNLIT) > but if I change the dip switches then sometimes that LED is OFF (but still won't start a game)... Manual says 14 to 18 should be ON (down) for America ... is that correct? but I don't see anything about 11, 12, 13 ... I don't expect the dip switches to solve all the problems but want to make sure those are correct before I get into other issues. THANKS, Todd

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from SpaceTimeGuy:

I don't expect the dip switches to solve all the problems but want to make sure those are correct before I get into other issues.

https://www.flippers.be/basics/101_wpc_country_settings.html

They won't solve your issues.

LTG : )

#3 4 years ago

THANKS for taking the time to replay and the link to the website !! Checked voltages at DMD display and coming from DMD Driver board ... One was way low ... so sent CPU and DMD driver board to my guy who works on boards ... He is pretty confident that is problem with DMD ... and he can fix it ... Will go from there once get the boards back ... THANKS AGAIN !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
$ 85.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-gt-dip-switch-settings?hl=spacetimeguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.