6 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev6.jpg
5 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev5.jpg
4 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev4.jpg
3 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev3.jpg
2 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev2.jpg
1 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev1.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Still hot from the oven, our new inside decals for JD
Link to the shop for more pics and info: http://www.pinballpt.com/prestashop/home/56-judge-dredd-custom-inside-decals.html
Pics:
1 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev1.jpg1 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev1.jpg

2 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev2.jpg2 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev2.jpg

3 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev3.jpg3 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev3.jpg

4 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev4.jpg4 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev4.jpg

5 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev5.jpg5 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev5.jpg

Hope you guys like it

#2 10 years ago

They look great.

#3 10 years ago

How well do these gold up to regular cabinet maintenance (lifting of playfield)?

#4 10 years ago

Those look very cool

#6 10 years ago

Ordered.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Kmolo:

How well do these gold up to regular cabinet maintenance (lifting of playfield)?

They are laminated vinyl, so they are scratch resistant.
I have a set on my No Fear for a year now, have lifted the pf a million times since then and I have not seen one scratch yet

#8 10 years ago

Those are great. They really match the art amazingly well. Nice work.

#9 10 years ago

Nice! I was thinking of buying side mirrors but these look way cooler.

#10 10 years ago

B-e-a-utiful.

#11 10 years ago

More pics:
6 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev6.jpg6 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev6.jpg
7 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev7.jpg7 JD_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev7.jpg

It's hard to show how amazing the machine turns with these decals. I will try to make a video

#12 10 years ago

Looks great - glad you guys did get to doing Dredd. I can't help but think though how would they look if the sky was blue kinda like the cab decals - I know these match the other decals currently but I just think blue would be pretty cool.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I can't help but think though how would they look if the sky was blue kinda like the cab decals

My opinion is that it wouldn't look as good.
It's hard to show how it looks just with pictures. The machine in person looks amazing with the red sky.

Anyway if you want a blue sky version we can always talk about it

#14 10 years ago

That's awesome!

#15 10 years ago

Do you have to completely remove the playfield from the cabinet to apply the decals?

#16 10 years ago

We just made an installation guide:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qczygxf4w7805ch/pinballpt%20inside%20decals%20installation%20guide%202.pdf

The decals can be applied in many ways, but this is our recommendation.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzpqs477pecjbgz/pinballpt%20inside%20decals%20installation%20guide.pdf

Thanks for your great customer service.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzpqs477pecjbgz/pinballpt%20inside%20decals%20installation%20guide.pdf

Very nice and professional PDF. And your machines are so very nice too. Top notch guys.

#19 10 years ago

These look really good and really make the machine stand out. Excellent job.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

Nice work. Clever logo too.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nice work. Clever logo too.

thnks

1 month later
#22 10 years ago

The design, quality and craftsmanship here is outstanding. These are the perfect JD blade decals. How could every owner not want a set??

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

The design, quality and craftsmanship here is outstanding. These are the perfect JD blade decals. How could every owner not want a set??

I want a set - but I already have a set of gold mirrored blades so unless I get another JD it isn't going to happen. Now had I seen this before I got blades from Drano then I probably would have these - though I'd do a one off custom color run of it in blue as it's too much orange for me.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I want a set - but I already have a set of gold mirrored blades so unless I get another JD it isn't going to happen. Now had I seen this before I got blades from Drano then I probably would have these - though I'd do a one off custom color run of it in blue as it's too much orange for me.

I think you need to see it in person (or at least HD video).

I have been doing a lot of research, both with the comics and the machine itself, and the artwork he has going on here in my opinion is spot on. It fits the theme, the ramps, the playfield, and the original comic look and feel.

Using the right ramp artwork as a reference point, I believe that the Mega City 1 at Sunset look is the perfect choice for the machine. I would also learn towards mirrors for this game, but thankfully this art exists and in my opinion is a superior choice.

I am not aware of any other pics/video of them installed anywhere on pinside. I guess they are too new for that.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I think you need to see it in person (or at least HD video).
I have been doing a lot of research, both with the comics and the machine itself, and the artwork he has going on here in my opinion is spot on. It fits the theme, the ramps, the playfield, and the original comic look and feel.
Using the right ramp artwork as a reference point, I believe that the Mega City 1 at Sunset look is the perfect choice for the machine. I would also learn towards mirrors for this game, but thankfully this art exists and in my opinion is a superior choice.
I am not aware of any other pics/video of them installed anywhere on pinside. I guess they are too new for that.

I understand that it goes perfectly with the current machine decals but I would rather have it in blue sky - just my taste

1 month later
#26 9 years ago

3 months bump

#27 9 years ago

When are you gonna do Demo Man?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Kmolo:

put felt on the playfield sides and never worry about it

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

put felt on the playfield sides and never worry about it

I can't speak for everyone but my playfield is VERY tight to the cab on my JD and I don't know if I even could get felt on both sides with the current amount of room I have to work with. Just my .02 cents

#30 9 years ago

subbed

#31 9 years ago

Looks nice cant get the pdf installation file to work tho

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

When are you gonna do Demo Man?

Soon

Quoted from PinRob:

I can't speak for everyone but my playfield is VERY tight to the cab on my JD and I don't know if I even could get felt on both sides with the current amount of room I have to work with. Just my .02 cents

Our machines have a nice gap between the pf and cabinet. Maybe some machines were produced with a very tight one. Or even maybe on some machines the wood have expended in some way. It's possible.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks nice cant get the pdf installation file to work tho

Updated link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qczygxf4w7805ch/pinballpt%20inside%20decals%20installation%20guide%202.pdf

#33 9 years ago

Come on and do one for IM, please!

1 week later
#34 9 years ago

Got a set, will remove the PF tonight

3 years later
#35 6 years ago

Hey guys,

This is my first post and it's on an old thread, hopefully someone can help me out. I'm looking at installing these mirror blade decals, but am not confident with removing the playfield (JD is my first pinny).

Has anyone had experience in installing these without removing the PF? If so, how?

Thanks,

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-custom-inside-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.