(Topic ID: 93676)

Judge Dredd (cointaker LEDs, Deadworld mod, etc)

By annointed

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by annointed
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-813.jpg
image-975.jpg
image-147.jpg
image-748.jpg
image-843.jpg
image-929.jpg
image-112.jpg
image-594.jpg
image-987.jpg
image-789.jpg
image-123.jpg
image-822.jpg
image-433.jpg
image-453.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I shopped out this Judge Dredd two years ago, and it has probably seen 200-300 plays since, with periodic waxing. At the time, I did the following:

-Full JD Cointaker LED kit, with color changing bulbs in the Deadworld globe and in the backbox behind the officer's eyes
-Rebuilt all four flippers and the drop targets
-Replaced the eagle topper
-Cliffy protector on the Pursuit ramp that returns the ball to one of the two right inlanes
-Did the Deadworld mod and got two colored discs (dark blue and light blue). I installed both and decided the dark blue looked better, so that's what's currently on it. I can include the light blue too.

There are no cracked ramps and no playfield wear.

It has a few nicks on the cabinet (see pics..I can take more if you'd like). The front also has the usual faded red on the "Judge Dredd" lettering.

Asking $2200, but I'm open to reasonable offers.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics.

image-822.jpgimage-433.jpgimage-453.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Cabinet/backbox images:
image-987.jpgimage-123.jpgimage-789.jpgimage-594.jpg
Nicks in the cabinet:
image-112.jpgimage-929.jpg
Coin door + JD fade:
image-843.jpg

#3 6 years ago

Unlit playfield and backglass:
image-975.jpgimage-813.jpgimage-147.jpgimage-748.jpg

#4 6 years ago

Nice! Can't wait to finish shopping mine out. GLWTS

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from annointed:

-Did the Deadworld mod and got two colored discs (dark blue and light blue). I installed both and decided the dark blue looked better, so that's what's currently on it. I can include the light blue too.

I can't say I've been thrilled with the typical orange ring, but the blue one certainly looks sharp. Nice choice

#6 6 years ago

Very nice looking JD, you did good on the dark blue ring

#7 6 years ago

Where do you get colored rings?

#8 6 years ago

Great looking game looks better than mine and I paid more!!! I love JD good play and great art.. I cabinet on ur is the one of best i've ever seen glws bro!!!!

#10 6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, guys

I'm also selling a Junk Yard, Batman Forever, Demolition Man, Viper Night Drivin', and a Riverboat Gambler, and would consider trading 2+ of them for one of yours, especially if you have any rare/novelty pins or 1990s Bally/Williams pins. My goal is to free up space for three new pins I have coming this summer, so I'm not really looking for one-for-one trades, since that leaves me with the same space problem

#11 6 years ago

Nice jd looks almost as nice as the one I bought from your friend ken yours should sell fast at that price

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from annointed:

especially if you have any rare/novelty pins or 1990s Bally/Williams pins.

Let me know if there is anything in my collection that fits the bill. Shoot me a PM if interested. You have a few titles I would trade for.

#13 6 years ago

Beautiful JD. Makes me realize how hosed I got when I bought mine.

1 week later
#14 6 years ago

Haha, thanks guys. I wanted to keep this JD and my Batman Forever most out of the six pins I had listed (3 of which have sold, and as of today, possibly four), so I hadn't been bumping this thread.

But over the weekend I was in the Appalachians at my annual family reunion, and my uncle approached me with an opportunity to buy my Grandmother's mountain home at a very nice price. She just passed away several months ago, and he is the executor of her estate. My sister and I have many childhood memories there, so I am going to do it.

I'm open to selling a few more of my pins (Transporter, World Tour, Pistol Poker) to give myself an extra cushion, and I am lowering my asking price on JD to $2200 as well

#15 6 years ago

If you are interested in selling caribbean cruise, I am interested in buying. Recently bought a night moves I am fixing up and would like to make a pair of John T. cocktails

PM me if interested and CONGRATS on the mountain home.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

would like to make a pair of John T. cocktails

That was my quest as well. If anything, now I will be looking for another Night Moves and Caribbean Cruise for the mountain getaway as well

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside