Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ikrananka
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC03687.JPG
DSC03686.JPG
DSC03685.JPG
photod.jpg
Dredd.jpg
JD_back_box_side.jpg
JD_cabinet_side.jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Has anyone used a stencil on their judge dredd

#2 6 years ago

Iwonder if Planetary will release them..

#3 6 years ago

I looked for any cabinet graphics, stencils etc.. I don't think they exist.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from STTNG:

Iwonder if Planetary will release them..

Try and contact them via email
Hey u could persuade them to do repro plastic sets

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Try and contact them via email
Hey u could persuade them to do repro plastic sets

I think it will need a group email

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from STTNG:

I think it will need a group email

Contacted them got reply said they would need the licence which owns the judge dredd franchise and replayed them if it was a yes or no just waiting back if they do they will be nearly out of stock

#8 6 years ago

contacted planatery pinball which owns the rights to bally and williams and they will do cabinet decals when they have got the licenece from who owns judge dredd and they may do plastic sets from me just politely asking

#9 6 years ago

So are they going to try to get the license?

#10 6 years ago

There was high quality files floating around a few years ago. vectored and 600 dpi if i remember right. Might want to troll rgp archives. They where all there except the coin door. They looked good too.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

So are they going to try to get the license?

Yep PINHEADS ASSEMBLE
I'm never saying that again lol

#12 6 years ago

Anyone have the files? Please let me know.....

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

Anyone have the files? Please let me know.....

honestly your best bet is to search rgp archives. I had them at one point but no longer do. They are out there.

#14 6 years ago

Let me know if you find the files I will pay for reprints

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

There was high quality files floating around a few years ago. vectored and 600 dpi if i remember right. Might want to troll rgp archives. They where all there except the coin door. They looked good too.

Wow. I was going to photograph mine, stitch them together and photoshop the colour back in. But these files would be far better, if they're around. Anyone reading this that has them can PM me

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

Anyone reading this that has them can PM me

and me.

#17 6 years ago

And me

#18 6 years ago

Me too!

#19 6 years ago

When you do a search on the net for judge dredd pinball cabinet artwork - cliffy come up on another forum / thread post that he drew it up. Might be a different guy but ???? could be worth asking.

Or he could pass on to Planetary for a deal and they make - I did this with the F-14 cabinet decals.

#21 6 years ago

Stop saying me too and dig up rgp threads. I was in allot of them back then on this topic.

#22 6 years ago

I had a set, many years ago. Back box sides, which I had John Trudeau sign because they did not have the Bally logo on them.
I also had the cabinet sides as well. The backbox sides were nice, the cabinet sides were slightly blurry. I dont have the scans but I did send them to someone too scan before I gave the set to the infamous Gary many years ago. Gary used them on his HEP JD restoration and the game came out looking really nice.

I also helped with the original deadworld mod many many moons ago, that project has come a long long ways from the original opto board re-configeration that was initially needed.

Years ago you couldnt find a super nice JD; Back up the last couple years and I have seen a ton.

I would do what I did, keep looking for a super nice one, buy it, sell the one that needs cabinet restoration. A lot easier and a lot less headaches.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/detroitpinball/5594017738/in/set-72157626300464638/lightbox/

Drockkkk,
Scott
Detroit Pinball

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Stop saying me too and dig up rgp threads. I was in allot of them back then on this topic.

I've trawled every RPG thread since '93 that mentioned 'JD' or 'Dredd' and 'Cabinet' or 'Decals' or 'Download' and came up with nothing. Any old download links are likely dead anyway.

Photography + Photoshop it is.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

or help us our & post link here..

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from STTNG:

or help us our & post link here..

Bollocks i have no interest in finding them. Scott remembers the set that was floating out there. Research research. Not spoon feed here yah go. Why should i spend hours of trolling threads.

I'll give yah a hint who has them....they where the first to offer quality leds to the market.

Or you could contact douche bag Cubeta

#26 6 years ago

I contacted CPR about maybe me redoing the plastics for this game. But never got a response.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I'll give yah a hint who has them....they where the first to offer quality leds to the market.

Ding, ding, ding, ding..... we have a winner. That was my set. He was supposed to give me a copy of the scans. That was the hole reason I let him do it. I never got a copy, now Im pissed....
)

thanks for reminding me..
Drokk
Scott
Detroit Pinball

#28 6 years ago

NP Scott. Some of these new people want everything spoon feed and handed to them for notta.

#29 6 years ago

Maybe files for freeeee
But they would have to print them for themselves not everything in life is free

#30 6 years ago

JD is a great game!

#31 6 years ago

A sliver of hope.......
Took me some time to find these pics, trying to find a pic with John Trudeau signing them.....
I wish I would of kept them.....
Scott
Detroit Pinball

JD_cabinet_side.jpg JD_back_box_side.jpg

#32 6 years ago

they are great looking decals

#33 6 years ago

Here they are on Gary's game, at least I helped save one JD......
Scott
Detroit Pinball

Dredd.jpg

#34 6 years ago

This is a cool piece that I bought from Dayhuff and had Matt from Backalley airbrush and John Trudeau sign for me, it is an actual cabinet backbox side and is hanging in my gameroom.
call me the original
Dredd Head

Drokkk
Scott
Detroit Pinball

photod.jpg

#35 6 years ago

I also did an extensive search for those files on RGP ..no joy.

#36 6 years ago

Scott i had these on a HDD at one point in time. Of course that was over 5 years ago now. I can check my dump and see if they are still floating around. But thanks for proving that i was right and they where around and i indeed know who had them lol..... Think some of these guys thought i was crazy.

I know who has them or did but i am not gonna go tell a bunch of people i dont know on pinside via pm who has them. This was a touchy subject then and it still is now.

#37 6 years ago

The time will come someday we will get our judge dreads come back to its form and glory

#38 6 years ago

I hope so.

I have just purchased one.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from STTNG:

I hope so.
I have just purchased one.

I bought one December faded cabinet to yellow

#40 6 years ago

Here's my JD cabinet art : )

DSC03685.JPG

#41 6 years ago

And my BR & F-14 : )

DSC03686.JPG DSC03687.JPG

#42 6 years ago

Very nice cartert!

#43 6 years ago

Why thank you. I do have a complete JD also : )

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from cartert:

Here's my JD cabinet art : )

Maybe if possible you could scan and some one could draw up and pass on to planetary so it becomes available. I did this with the f-14.

I would have a go a the artwork

#45 6 years ago

It would be very hard and time.consuming to redo all those complex half tones.

#46 6 years ago

yeah you might be right

forgot to say before the wall art looks cool

#47 6 years ago

It sure would. I'm going to macro photograph mine and stitch them together then add the colour back in. Might not be bang-on but it'll be better than any other method I'm capable of doing! If they turn out alright I might share the files. But it sounds like there's some serious baggage in the past with sharing this artwork so I might get murdered by secret agents.

#48 6 years ago

I think file swapping is ok, I wouldn't do it with F-14 as I made a agreement with Planetary but I have scans of some others that are good for swapping. I don't agree with people getting after market scans and flogging them off as originals but cool for personal use to save a pin.

I can swap with you accidental

#49 6 years ago

I dont see the problem with scanning and making your own, if these companys wont do it for us, and cant get to it for years at a time...

My buddy is making JD decals now, and im sure he could hook some of you guys up later on...

Its about getting pins done. and looking the way they did new if thats your thing..

2 weeks later
#50 6 years ago

Gerry, PM me...I need some JD Decals...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Sale Pending!
Lacey Township, NJ
$ 47.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside