Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ikrananka
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160229_214255_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
easter-egg_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redundor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 3 years ago

when I had my JD, I had the same problem, except it would jump out and into the outlane. That really sucked. I did some searching online and found a couple old forum posts saying that bending the end of the wireform will solve the problem. What seems to be happening is the end stop is causing the ball to bounce up and out, so you want to bend it up so that when the ball hits the end stop it doesn't bounce. I did it to mine and it worked great. It didn't take much of a bend, so I think what happens is that over time the ball constantly hitting the end of the ramp causes it to open up and bending it back fixes the problem. You may find that when you bend it you also twist it a bit, so it may take a bit of tweaking to get it right. But that's what Judge Dredd is all about right? Constant tweaking to keep it working just right!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redundor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside