image-145.jpg
image-811.jpg
HLN-3.jpeg
100_4415.JPG
100_4402.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 11 years ago

GREAT write up and thanks for putting so much input into it!

Way to go Jpop.....

1 year later
#72 9 years ago

Ok Ladies, here is my next prediction, Jpop will have MG ready to go and show and Expo

One of these days I'll be right!

Its been a long ramp up no doubt and he's working on 3 pins at the same time having to manage each little detail. Its been a fun process watching it all develop and I'm really happy with where things stand on RAZA and even AIW, yes the early design of that play field is amazing. Like JJP, he is putting a lot of his base system in place with these first two pins. The boutique flow should go much smoother thereafter.

It's all coming together nicely and pretty much has to get done sooner than later to generate revenue and cover overhead!

These projects are not for everybody obviously, I like to gamble, and the wait I'm gambling will be worth it, no matter when it gets here.

I'm thinking of giving you a thumbs up on every post Rob since you finally got rid of that Tron avatar and got a great looking Walking Dead!

As for which one will be a better pin, I'll let you guys know one day.

#75 9 years ago

I'm pretty much experiencing some Pinball Zen right now, all seems right with the pin world, TWD is coming soon and Jpop is on deck.

Plus I'm starting to really kick some arse on Ac/dc now!

#161 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Personally, I'm wayyy more comfortable in JPop's games then I ever was in Predator...

Me too…

Quoted from Drano:

Actual protos in progress for sure. No final playfields yet, but whitewoods with near final art stuck on top and plenty of toys and mechs in development. It really is quite amazing and I have no doubt people will be climbing over themselves to snap up any available spots once this becomes real.

Yes….

Quoted from Drano:

Although I respect his right in not wanting to give refunds past the agreed upon dates, he has also not lived up to any of the production milestones he set out (which were qute aggressive to be fair). If we are both in breach of contract I think this is fair. When he has something to show and hard dates in place, I will send the rest. The cash is earmarked and waiting.

Agreed….

All of this speculation, all you have to really do is just pick up the phone and talk to John like I did.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpops-magic-girl-and-zombie-adventure-shop-tour?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.