image-145.jpg
image-811.jpg
HLN-3.jpeg
100_4415.JPG
100_4402.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 11 years ago

Well, thanks to whoever backed out, I managed to get a Zombie . Just got the owners package in the mail today with my serial #. Let the good times roll!

1 year later
#85 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Jpop was working on Kiss because it was was his best friend's dream, and he was dying of cancer. As an investor of RAZA, I was perfectly ok with Jpop taking a time out to help his friend out.

Well, and as the story goes, it was done over Christmas holidays. I give a pass as well.

That being said, if something substantial is not shown at this Expo (either public or behind closed doors for the owners in town) the game is well into duke nukem territory.

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I'm holding back the balance owing (roughly $3.5K for me I think)

Have you been asked for that money? I haven't had any requests as far as I'm aware for my balance.

#118 9 years ago

The only 'dibs' that matters is a licensing deal. In this case Stern called dibs on TWD and no one else gets it.

I know John wanted to call dibs on Alice as well, but someone posted about the WOOLY guy already had started work on it and had a playfid drawing posted a year earlier. By those 'rules' John should stop work on his.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

If I was John I'd have a bigger beef with Spooky and his ex partner

There's definitely more to this story than we're aware, which also affected our game (BHZA became RAZA) which almost has been re-themed from the original concept, and likely delayed it from all that work.

#141 9 years ago

I just re-read the original post from 21 months ago.

Quoted from doghouse:

John said he expects that he'll have prototypes of MG in the next few months. He also said that BHZA is still on schedule, which means Q4 2013, for those counting the days.

ouch.

I remember expecting to see MG at Expo 2013.... now here we are a year later and not sure what or if anything will be shown at expo 2014. The not knowing part if the most frustrating of this process, no one (outside of zidware) has any idea where things stand. Part of me feels like I'm living in a time warp because you could read updates on the game from a year or 2 ago, or from yesterday, and it's all the same because no one has seen anything close to a finished game.

We're a month away.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Just posted by John on Facebook.
"The Pinball Inventor™
...thinking of having some evening tours of our workshop during Pinball Expo.....would anyone want to come?"
Hopefully that doesn't translate to "There will be no Zidware at Expo this year".

Anything short of flippable games will be a real kick in the balls. It doesn't need to be at expo, it can be for the owners at the studio, but if the tour is artwork and parts and cabinets I'll be bummed.

#152 9 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

keep the faith Chris! art takes time. fun art, even longer! I still have faith!

I wish "faith" wasn't part of the equation .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpops-magic-girl-and-zombie-adventure-shop-tour?tu=frolic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.