Topic Stats

• 166 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by HighProtein
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Zombie-1.jpg
herman-munster-1.jpg
image-717.jpg
image-282.jpg
image-145.jpg
image-811.jpg
HLN-3.jpeg
100_4415.JPG
100_4402.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG

There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago

keep the faith Chris! art takes time. fun art, even longer! I still have faith!

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

keep the faith Chris! art takes time. fun art, even longer! I still have faith!

I wish "faith" wasn't part of the equation .

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I asked JPOP to let me out a few months back. I was told that I would have to sign away my rights to the game and wait for John to sell my spot before getting a refund.

With all due respect to John, I didn't feel confident that he had any desire to be out there flogging my spot while he had 3 games to build and I would likley be waiting indefinitely for my money...

This is where I'm at right now. Gonna be out a job soon and could really use this money back.

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Anything short of flippable games will be a real kick in the balls. It doesn't need to be at expo, it can be for the owners at the studio, but if the tour is artwork and parts and cabinets I'll be bummed.

I recommend going out today and buying a cup.

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

This is where I'm at right now. Gonna be out a job soon and could really use this money back.

Does this imply that there is no one on the waiting list?

#156 4 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Anybody still on a waiting list for either of John's games at this point is a crazy person. I understand people who bought in early on hoping for the best. But now? ... yeesh.

#157 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Anybody still on a waiting list for either of John's games at this point is a crazy person. I understand people who bought in early on hoping for the best. But now? ... yeesh.

I don't know about that.

A lot of progress has been made and if you get in now, you've skipped the first few years of development time.

Edit: Drinks more Koolaid.

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I know there's a waiting list as people who are on it have PM'd me.

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

I know there's a waiting list as people who are on it have PM'd me.

sort of speaks to the problem.. if he's so engrossed in whatever he's doing, that he puts it on customers, to find other customers in order to issue a refund.. even when he, as you're indicating here, has a list of potential customers himself.. yeah.. OK. It is clear he is not running a business.. people have to think more altruistically like sponsoring an artist.

maybe you can get the list from him?

#160 4 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I don't know about that.
A lot of progress has been made and if you get in now, you've skipped the first few years of development time.
Edit: Drinks more Koolaid.

yea, but there is a lot you can do with 13k in a couple of years.

#161 4 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Personally, I'm wayyy more comfortable in JPop's games then I ever was in Predator...

Me too…

Quoted from Drano:

Actual protos in progress for sure. No final playfields yet, but whitewoods with near final art stuck on top and plenty of toys and mechs in development. It really is quite amazing and I have no doubt people will be climbing over themselves to snap up any available spots once this becomes real.

Yes….

Quoted from Drano:

Although I respect his right in not wanting to give refunds past the agreed upon dates, he has also not lived up to any of the production milestones he set out (which were qute aggressive to be fair). If we are both in breach of contract I think this is fair. When he has something to show and hard dates in place, I will send the rest. The cash is earmarked and waiting.

Agreed….

All of this speculation, all you have to really do is just pick up the phone and talk to John like I did.

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

All of this speculation, all you have to really do is just pick up the phone and talk to John like I did.

?

herman-munster-1.jpg

#163 4 years ago

I am out of touch with this for the most part. What has anyone seen or heard that makes them at all comfortable that this game will have anything close to acceptable software? Does it have an LCD or is it a DMD? I just picture a great looking game with users trying to take on the task of programming it themselves. Please tell me I am wrong.

#164 4 years ago

Zombie-1.jpg

#165 4 years ago

Should be an interesting Expo this year.

#166 4 years ago

Zombie Adventureland sure tickled my fancy to say the least yesterday...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 199.99
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 26.95
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 269.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside