(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#187 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I remember when the first 13 spots became available and I had a mad moment where I thought about pre-ordering.
Now it's 21 and talk of more games. I wouldn't be that happy if one of the original 13.

How the fuck do you order a game from him. I was interested in AIW and I emailed him numerous times and got no answer. I called every # I could find and got no answer. I finally decided that I didn't want to throw my money on a 3rd game of his when I the first one isn't out and I have seen no progress on it and the guy won't even return a phone call or a email. I may later say " I wish I had put my money down" but I could just as well be saying " boy Im glad I kept my money" . I put the cash on The Hobbit instead.

1 month later
#232 9 years ago

As much as I would love a AIW with hand drawn art I cant see myself buying from this guy. There is no way to contact him. He hasn't returned a email to me ever and no phone # I can find is ever answered. No way in hell would I just send him money on something I cant see. Yes I did it for JJP but AIW is this guys supposed 3rd pin and we have seen nothing on the first one. Jeesh, and if I like my Dr I can keep him.

#234 9 years ago

Give me the # you used then because he has never answered an # I have found. Maybe he just knows Im an asshole and doesn't want to speak with me. I spent my money on THLE now though.

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It must be just you James!
Btw, you will have plenty of time to wait on AIW and still get in. At least until he reveals MG and everybody blows a nut on how awesome it is

When I come visit you around thanksgiving I want to see some of these pics of the progress on Magic Girl.

3 months later
#2363 9 years ago

Me likey. I still would not put my money down as the guy will not even answer a fucking email. Im supposed to just plop down money through paypall to someone I cant talk to to find out some sort of details. That pin looks awesome as hell but Im to impatient to just throw it down and wait indefinitely or never get it.

4 weeks later
#3331 9 years ago

Hey Iceman, Is there any way you can get me in touch with JPop? I have cash in hand to pay for a AIW as I sold my POTC and got my refund for The Hobbit so I have cash burning a hole in my pocket but I want to speak with the man and some sort of time frame. Since you are buying Magic Girl I thought you might have a way to reach him.

#3339 9 years ago

LOL, I didn't say I was going to pay for it up front. I might put up a deposit, maybe. I am most likely going to buy the PL pin from Jack but AIW is my fantasy theme and I would wait on it if I could see some proof that it will exist in the future. That is why I want to talk to the man. I cant get a email reply nor has he ever answered any of the numbers I can find or have been given.

I have read every one of these posts and again that is why I want to actually speak to the man.

#3344 9 years ago

Whatever. All Im saying is if the guy could show me some progress that would convince me that the thing was going to happen I would be interested. I do want a AIW pin badly but Im not stupid enough to throw money away. Hell, Ice hasn't asked for a refund has he or have I missed something. He is way more savvy than me. That being said, I really want AIW to happen. I want another new pin badly.

#3349 9 years ago

Don't think I would give out any cash without seeing something very convincing. Ill sit on the cash and wait but that is about it. If the guy doesn't answer emails or a phone that tells me something. The only reason I continue to try and reach him is because AIW is a dream theme. To this day I still play American McGee's Alice from time to time. I love all the crazy, acid trippy shit.

1 month later
#4107 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

I am aware of his accomplishments that doesn't mean he needs to be plastered all over the game.

Hey, when you can create earthquakes with sound waves you are a badass. To bad they screwed him out of everything and he died miserable and destitute.

#4226 9 years ago

I think you guys have lost your money. I hope not but it sounds that way.

#4416 9 years ago

So Ice, does this mean I should put my money down for the AIW?

#4538 9 years ago

You all should burn his phone down or actually go there and demand a refund. If Jpoop cant even answer a phone, give proof of a game or even progress toward a game in the near future I would want my money back asap. This to me sounds like a classic Wayno scam. But I don't have a horse in this race so ill shut up now. Carry on.

#4640 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Actually the best route may be to keep these two games limited as promised. Deliver and amaze and then open up Alice as the big run.

Sounds good to me. Hurry the fuck up.

1 week later
#5032 9 years ago

I was thinking. Yes that is dangerous but if everyone who has a horse in this race started demanding their money back wouldn't that force Jpoop to either shit or get off the pot? I mean if you threaten to take all that money back, that he doesn't have, he would either have to get off his ass and produce something or at least admit that he isn't going to produce anything and either issue refunds or one of you law dogs could start a lawsuit against him. I don't want to be negative and now I have no money invested in this but this looks like a classic Wayno pooch screw to me. Except, I think Wayno never intended to put out a game. He wanted the money to start his company and after he did he started issuing refunds when people started asking for them.

#5035 9 years ago

Sue his ass then. Was it not said that the money would be refundable?

#5048 9 years ago

Good luck to you guys. I hope you get your game. Since I am not involved Ima bounce and watch from afar.

#5160 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They wouldn't give him one before the mess. I think he might be the only "B/W days" guy capable of and wanting to make pinball machines that hasn't worked for Stern, JJP, etc. Those guys know what's up. It's the same reason John K. hasn't had another animated show since Ren & Stimpy and Ripping Friends. Everybody loves his art and admires his talent - but everyone knows he's insane & can't work within a budget or schedule.

Your probably right about the insane part but do you think Stern would let him build what he wants to build? All 4 of his W/B games were insane when it came to the artwork and even the layout. They were wanting in the rules and ToM was unfinished. What I have seen of the artwork and game layout of MG from this thread is fucking incredible. There is no way cheap ass Gary Stern would let him build it. But, maybe it is just because he is nuttier than a squirrel farm

#5235 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

If he can demonstrate he can get it made, I think he can. Hell I'm still tempted. Maybe if John signs a personal guarantee, then I'd be down.

And they called me crazy. Kidding There is no way I would give this guy any money unless he had them already made and for sale.

I wish you guys luck

#5240 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You know you want that AIW!

Yes I do but I think there is a better chance of me building it than JPoop. I hope you guys get your games, I really do, but from what I am reading he has spent most of the money and has close to nothing to show for it other than bills from venders that he wont pay. Im not anywhere near your league Ice but having run my own business for 20 years I know when something is very wrong. If anyone can get this fiasco figured out I think you can.

I hope we can get meet up at the TXPF next week.

Good luck

#5242 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

This video makes me think of all those who "really want the cheese" still today. Replace "cheese" with AIW.
» Vimeo video

The cheese is old and moldy. Where did that come from?

#5257 9 years ago

Ice, would John allow people to come in and help assemble games? I know he is not even that far yet but if he were to get that far Im sure there would be some who would love to be part of the process and help get these games together. I would certainly do it IF I were allowed to buy a game once they were all assembled.

#5389 9 years ago

That is so fucking sweet. It almost makes you want to take the chance but there is no way in hell I would throw my cash down the toilet that this fiasco is.

#5397 9 years ago

He could sell it to Jack and make some of the money he needs to get the other two built.

1 week later
#5905 9 years ago

It is pretty hard to resist and I did post on his facebook asking for information just to see what I could get. I am not stupid enough to give this guy money however. I like pinball and I wont sell the ones I have but the idea of giving 8-9-10 grand for a pinball right now is stupid, for me. I could buy a motorcycle for my son to ride so we could ride together or take my family to Hawaii or remodel my bedroom and bathroom or many other things. A pinball machine will most likely sit there. I am the only person who plays pinball in my family and I have no friends who play so they all get boring to me after a while.

#5911 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

More stupid than putting your son on motorcycle?

He is going to ride one because I have one. If I make him take the class and let him ride only with me that's better than him going off on his own.

#6113 9 years ago

Would he be welcome now? I can imagine an angry mob with people coming just to confront him. I can see someone getting angry enough to beat his ass. The money that MG cost is not pocket change to 99% of the people and I for one wouldn't have a problem with taking him out back. Now, I do not know how old JP is nor his physical stature and I consider it cowardly to get physical with someone who cannot defend himself so that might become a problem.

2 weeks later
#7125 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What if the only way we would ever see our pins was if :
MG was upped to 50
RAZA was upped to 250
It's the only way to get a production partner and make it viable for somebody to loan money to the deal to get it done.
Btw, it could happen with or without John, but people need to start accepting the increased production numbers now for there to even be a scintilla of hope
ZERO chance of making it with current numbers

Are you kidding? Who in their right mind would put up that kind of money after all this? Not I, said the cat.

#7525 8 years ago

Just an observation but to me a big mistake was to limit his games to such a low number. The design and software is the same and the more you make the cheaper each part becomes. Find someone willing to buy his work raise the number of games to as many as can be sold and build them. When it is over give the original people some of their money back. Easier said than done but still.

#7556 8 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

without the "scarcity", i really doubt he could have gotten people to plunk down the SIGNIFICANT price premium these were sold at...

But that is shot to hell now isn't it? I would rather the pin be made in large numbers than to not be made and lose my money.

#7558 8 years ago

Personally, I think it was a stupid idea to create the pin in limited numbers. The more you make the cheaper they are per unit and the more profit you make on each unit. I get that JPoop is an artsy fartsy half crazy dreamer but money is money. From reading these posts I get the feeling that JPoop does not have the business sense nor the ability to design and produce a pin and get it out the door especially in large numbers. If I were him I would go to Jack and beg him to buy my ideas and produce them. Im not proud, I do what has to be done.

#7562 8 years ago

Aurich, what do you do? You are obviously involved in some pinball project. Forgive me for not knowing or if the question is intrusive. You obviously know what you are talking about when it comes to the pinball world and just about everything else.

#7565 8 years ago

Its Ok to be a opinionated bastard when you know your shit. You seem like a pretty interesting person, I had to ask. Take care.

#7574 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

At which point in the previous 7554 posts before yours did you come to this conclusion? Its quite insightful!

I didn't have to read these post to think a 20 pin limit was stupid but it did not pertain to me. JPoop can do what he wants and if someone wants to give him money that is their business. If it were to have come to fruition it would have been great for the buyers.

1 week later
#7892 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Since the Big Lewbowski only sold 200 units, and that is a very popular theme, I have difficulty believing that MG could possibly sell 1000 games.

TBL is 10,000.00. that is a lot of cash to me.

#7900 8 years ago

Im pretty shure they told me $9500. I was going to buy one but hell, I can buy a ne motorcycle for that kind of cash.

#8186 8 years ago

Get a lawyer and sue his ass. Take everything he owns if at all possible. You will never get your pins or your money back. Make his life as miserable as possible. Have him living on the streets. He doesn't seem smart enough to have taken the precautions to keep from being sued.

#8189 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

oh and I saved the 10 of thousands for lawyers fees too! Sorry Ice, Rob, et al

This is funny. I was referring to one of the lawyers here starting a class action suit for the sheer satisfaction of destroying him for what he has done. Im a vindictive bastard when it comes to someone screwing me over. I want revenge as nasty as I can get it.

#8200 8 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

You damn Texans are all the same

Not really. I will help anyone I can. I tend to trust people when I shouldn't. If you fuck me, I want your head on a platter. JPoop took the trust of the pinball world showed a bunch of shiny stuff and shit on them. Maybe it wasn't intentionally but he spent the money and cant pay it back and still will not fess up to what he has done. He deserves the full helping of payback from the people he has screwed.

#8265 8 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

I hate to agree with Chessiv but I do. I don't think John takes criticism well, he probably thinks Ice is a 'bad man'.

twilight-zone-billy-mumy-go.jpg

Ice is a bad man, the worst.

#8435 8 years ago

All of you get together, go to his shop and take everything that has to do with Magic girl.

#8462 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

At this point I would be happy if JPOP sent me all the parts! I will build the game myself and then I will find someone to code the damned thing.

Use PRoc and get Eric to write the code. With what he did with CCC he could write a incredible ruleset for MG

#8565 8 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Pinside wants to be everyone's mom. Soon we will have to post here to ask permission to go outside and play
Frankly, if John had my money, that's more than enough invite to go to his shop!

I personally think some of these mods go waaaay overboard and some are using their personal opinions to police this group. And where do they find the time to read every post on pinside.

Im sure this is the last you will see of me on this thread.

#8568 8 years ago

JPoop looks like the type of guy that would piss himself if confronted by someone that even hinted at getting violent. He reminds me of that guy in The Walking Dead that lied and said he had a cure and had everyone protecting him tooth and nail. Maybe what happened to him needs to happen to J Poop to let him know that people aren't happy with the present situation.

1 week later
#9326 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I started building my 12 unit business park in 2007, just before the crisis. I had a pile of cash and my bank said they'd loan me $1m to finish it. Well, the crisis came along and they changed their mind ... No loan for RD!
So I sold my house and all three of us (me, wife, 7 year old girl) moved into an empty concrete shell unit. We had all our furniture in a pile and we set up the beds and camped out. The sun would come in the clear roof at sunrise and blind us lol. The beds were in the corner, and we were surrounded by pinball machines and furniture. It was bloody cold down there I can tell you! There was a portapotty at the far end of the site for the concrete contractors and if you wanted a poop, you had to hike 100 meters through the mud and rain.
Anyways, that's what I did. I walked to work every day (I was on the worksite!!) and built the whole business park myself (except the shells which were done by a contractor) I'm not a builder, I'm a furniture salesman. But over 2 years I found 11 tenants and built all the units to suit them. (I kept one unit as my warehouse)
I haven't had a salary since 2007.
And hey, it's all paid off. I've been going to tell this story since all this "preorder/prepay" fiasco started, but I didn't want to come off as a dick or something. But hey, that's how all my businesses have started, the furniture stores, the sofa factory, the property company.
The fact that these guys are paying themselves the big bucks while not delivering PAID PRODUCTS to customers is not on. At all.
rd.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

WOW, people like you are hard to find now days. No one wants to sacrifice or work hard to get what they want. Im including myself in that group. Me, Im pretty much a coward. Im to afraid to risk what I have to better my situation. CUDOS to you.

#9334 8 years ago

Are we sure that JPoop is not a politician?

#9356 8 years ago

This guy is talking about having a working prototype at a show. How this guy could ever show his face at a pinball expo and not walk away severely damaged is beyond me. This guy has sleaze and scammer dripping off of him. He has scammed people out of their money, lived off of it and done everything he could do to be untouchable through it all. He should run for president.

#9754 8 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Fattrain? I'm thinking he's not your Huckleberry. May want to look north for angels.

So does that meant its CPR?

#9835 8 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

After catching up with this thread I am surprised no one has trademarked JPoop...

That is mine, you cant use it.

#11064 8 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

This is disgusting. Where's the human element in all of this? Is Jpop a robot or something? At least man up and apologize for your mistakes. Again applejuice, glad you were able to overcome this hard time and thanks for all your hard work.

You know, I don't have a horse in this race but all this shit chaps my ass just the same and the above especially does. One could claim that JPOOP just failed because he is a bad business man or is eccentric or whatever or many could say he just plain screwed all these people. But to hide like a bitch and not take responsibility for anything, or to even admit he screwed up and to not even try to make things right, to me, shows what a complete assclown scumbag he is. Im amazes that you people who have lost thousands of dollars with this guy are not out with pitchforks looking for him to get your pound of flesh. I know I'm just a dumbass redneck but this guy deserves to get whats coming to him. Im picturing the redheaded guy on The Walking Dead when he found out his hero was just a coward and had been bullshitting him the whole time.

I hope you guys get something out of this mess.

1 week later
#12969 8 years ago

The car that is transporting it could get stolen.......

#14274 8 years ago
Quoted from Lauro0521:

I don't feel like reading all this but what's all about ? Sorry newbie and lazy lol

Dey rapin everybody up in here.

#14373 8 years ago

What was Theatre of Magic II? I never heard of that one. I did however buy a ToM PF from JPoop a few years back. He said he was working on a secret project and I could never tell anyone about it. I didn't know anything other than it was a secret project so it made no difference to me. He seemed like a complete fucking squirrel to me then. Maybe ToM II was a game that has complete code and made some sense.

#14392 8 years ago

All this and no one has located JPoop and beat the living shit out of him? I find that amazing. Im thinking there should be someone named Vinnie looking to break his legs.

#15023 8 years ago

Heres a thought. Why doesn't this idiot sell the rights plans and everything else to a company that can produce these games and use that cash to refund at least some of the money to the people who invested in him. Lets just pretend JP has some kind of ethics.

#15045 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Didn't he try to do this last week?
Nobody is stupid enough to continue this folly. It's over.

What he did last week is not really what I meant. I meant, to try to make up for pretty much screwing all these people out of their money, selling or even giving outright with him being totally out of the picture everything he has so far to Stern, JJP, Spooky or someone that can make the game. That way the game might end up, at least getting made. The money is gone and nothing will change that but at least the game might see the light of day.

#15049 8 years ago

He didn't take the money and go to a tropical island but he isn't trying to give anyone any of their money back either. He is keeping it and living off of it. That is a crime. The way it was don't may not actually get him thrown in the joint but he does deserve to go there. Either that or the wacky farm.

#15162 8 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Ok, I probably don't have the right to say disparaging things about the U.S.
In fact I love being neighbors to the US, my son has married a gal from L.A. And lives in Phoenix, so consider my comments as coming from a "brother in law"- not really in the family but close enough.
Something is terribly wrong with the US judicial system, if someone can rob another's wallet and end up in jail, and all the lawyers, or lawyer wannabes on Pinside, keep saying..nope can't touch John, he's free to go. Maybe I'm too naive.
(Running outside now, to get the garden hose, to douse the flames, that are surely coming)

Hey our government robs us blind every day, they promote bad behavior and are slowly destroying us from within. Why would they care about something like this.

#15177 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

The exception doesn't prove the rule. Every day we use plenty of services that the government provides, from public utilities to interstates, roads and bridges, running water, sewerage, libraries, community centers, fire departments, etc. If you're out at sea and something happens, the Coast Guard will rescue you, etc. Not all parts of government are corrupt and useless.

We pay dearly for utilities which are private companies. We pay out the ass for water. My water bill is $200-$300 a month if I water my lawn. Roads and bridges are supposedly paid for by gas taxes and automobile taxes but now they want to charge you by the mile because they are pissing away the other cash they take. Fire and police are paid for by taxes. Community centers? Forget about it in middle class areas. If you are rescued by the Coast Guard you will get a bill. These things effect our pocketbook but do not directly affect the health of the country which is being killed from within. Our government is to busy pissing away our tax money on deadbeats, illegals, corporate welfare, and welfare to people who manipulate the system to worry about the country and the people in it who actually work to pay their salary. Fire 99% of those fuckers and start over again. But then again people are more concerned with Caitlin Jenner than the downfall of our country.

#15432 8 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

When I started my business 23 years ago, my partner and I used our savings accounts to get started.
We did not take a salary.
A year later, that money ran out so we both took line's of credit on our homes to the tune of $250K.
Another year went by and we were out of money again, but the business showed real promise so we borrowed another $500K.
The fourth year we started making a profit and began to pay the bank back.
We still did not take a salary.
In year 6, we finished paying the bank the $750K plus interest and made a small profit.
Only then did we take a small salary.
How did I live for almost six years without income? I ate Ramen noodles and mac and cheese. We did not go on a single vacation. We lived on the money my wife earned as a dental assistant. We were poor, but I was motivated.
What happened? We were motivated because we put our entire life on the line. We HAD TO MAKE IT WORK. We had no choice. We really did work 7 days a week. I risked my home, my kids college savings, my retirement, etc... I went ALL IN. I still arrive at the office every single morning by 7AM and often work till 9PM (14 hour days sound familiar?).
The problem is that John never had to go ALL IN. He didn't even put the tip in. If he did, his sole focus would have been on the BOM, making games, and getting them out the door SO HE COULD EVENTUALLY MAKE A PROFIT and get paid. If he had taken a $250K line of credit on his home, risked his kid's college fund, and been eating Ramen Noodles instead of Starbucks, we would all have games in our homes. The model certainly could have worked. Look at Ben and Charlie.
I have ZERO respect left for this man. He justified his salary because he was doing the job of 10 men. Listen to his interview again. "It took 3 or 4 guys just to do the cabling." He probably feels that people still owe him all of the remaining money on these games, not for the actual games, but for all of his dedication and hard work. Nobody ever owed me anything in my life. I EARNED every penny by generating a profit.
HERE IS MY OFFER TO ONE PINSIDER:
If you were burned by John, and you cannot afford to hire Zane Smith because the conditions in your life have changed, please send me an email with your purchase contract and proof of payments attached, and I will send $500 to Zane Smith on your behalf. You will be part of the lawsuit and will maximize your position to try to get something back.
If times have really gotten tough (because life happens and much can change in 4 years) and you don't want to go through Zane, send me all of your info, contracts, payments, etc... and I will send the $500 to you personally instead. It is your choice, but again, I can only do this for one person at this time.
Whoever I help, I will keep your information private. I will not share your information on this forum or anywhere else in my life. You have my word.
My contact info:
Jim Tracy
[email protected]

Wow, I wish I was 1/10th the man you are. I don't have the guts to take that kind of risk or go through all that. I feel like a total failure just reading your post. Congrats on your success and kudos to you for the offer you just made to these people. I would love to meet you one day and shake your hand. BTW I do mean this sincerely.

#15492 8 years ago

Does JPop remind you of the scientist in Independence Day that was played by the guy who played Data on STTNG? he looks just as goofy and seems to act the same way.

#15582 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Not everybody is cut out to be an entrepreneur. It's a very stressful, often thankless job. And every entrepreneur needs other people who are just "worker bees" which are absolutely necessary to make the venture succeed. Any good leader will tell you it's not about them; it's about their people, the vision. So don't feel like a failure. If you work somewhere, you're part of that machine that makes things work. It's unfortunate our society doesn't place as much emphasis on the workers because they're more important than the figureheads usually.

I do own my own business. It is a family business that was owned by my Grandfather who raised me. I worked with him after college and he left it to me. It is a small car dealership, a buy here pay here sort of thing. I would love to turn it into something larger and more impressive but I never seem to be able to make myself stick my neck out. I'm kind of stuck where I am because of fear of losing what I have. As I said, I am not poor but I will never be rich unless I stick my neck out there. Don't think I'm doing the poor me thing, I just have huge admiration for people like Backflipper who saw the dream, stuck his neck out and made it happen and I wish I had the guts to do the same.

#15614 8 years ago

Not that it matters or anyone cares but in my last post I used the word "rich". That is the wrong word and sounds greedy. That of course is not what I meant.

4 weeks later
#16674 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

If you want this B.S. to stop, get JP in front of a judge and let him spew his line of #*@%! in court. You could sell tickets to that.
I am sure Judge Judy would him on her show.

I still say he needs his ass beat into the ground. See ya in 24 hours.

#16683 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Vintage Brokenvette!

Your right but this guy has gone waaaaaaay past " I messed up and I can't deliver to I'm not going to produce a damn thing but I'm going to troll as many suckers on the web as I can and take their money". He is a criminal and needs to go to jail but even if he goes to jail no one will get their money back. He needs a " CODE RED".

#16705 8 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

This seems accurate. People were stumbling in here wanting to drop cash on AIW even in the middle of this thread. Imagine if it were swept under the rug...

You are right. I had money in my pocket and wanted a AIW. I said I wanted to talk to him first but I'm afraid if I had talked to him I might be in the same bout some of you are in because he is a great bullshitter and a thief. After seeing his designs though I wouldn't want any of the three designs he has come up with.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.