(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10678 8 years ago

I have no horse in this race.....but , having watched all this unfold, from all the way back to the initial offerings of Magic Girl, all the way up to this 10K plus thread, learning that Jpop was still trying to take money on machines up until a couple of weeks ago, my head is just shaking in disbelief.

What Jpop has done is 100% criminal, poor to no records, owes everyone, no money for refunds, and the threat of bankruptcy if you don't sign this bullsh*t.

You can all sue all you want, but a BK will protect him. Those of you who have lost money should be following a path to get criminal charges against him. I bet my collective ass money spent on deposits was used for Jpop's personal use and that KISS prototype. All of which would be highly unethical and quite ILLEGAL. If he cannot even provide records for who made deposits, then he sure as hell cannot provide record for the dollars spent from the dollars(deposits) collected.

Criminal charges, possibly some time in a facility, and restitution are the only viable options to make him pay.

#10977 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Let's drift back down to earth for a minute...
This is just a prototype, that in all likelihood is not even 50% complete.
Keep in mind, Gene Cunningham had a fully-working, 100% complete BBB - one of ten, and all the rights to the tech and the MPU boards and other things, and it still took him hundreds of thousands of dollars more than what people paid, and several years, to produce a similar number of machines, and it still bankrupted him.

Not even close to what bankrupted Gene Cunningham

1 year later
#18950 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I heard he spent it all on Dom Perignon and hookers.

Would he be forgiven if this were the case?

2 weeks later
#19017 7 years ago

Kaneda, a sociopathic troll that just can't help himself. Trust me, he is reading this and turning beet red with anxiety and rage. How are you pal? Just go back to your TMNT bed, leave the nitelite on and go to sleep.

3 weeks later
#19053 7 years ago

I just cannot understand how John has not been visited by any "personal debt collectors".

#19062 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Are you certain he hasn't?

Well, we can see he hasn't been fitted with cement shoes, require a wheel chair, or walk with a severe limp. So I would have to say no, Guido the debt collector has not made a personal visit.

#19080 7 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

I can also attest to much of what Ben is saying having also dealt with John personally on this project.......

He was very quick to try to appeal to me to "come work with the real game designers and do something great". However when any discussions of compensation came up, they were quickly shut down and I was told that it would be an "apprenticeship."
-- Jimmy

Which proves to me that John knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and I believe that Jon had devised this as his plan all along. He figured he could use his reputation to build a dream team of free labors, programming, and materials under this guise of an apprenticeship, come work with the big dogs! By doing this, without the labor costs, he also figured he could then afford his new warehouse and all the amenities he was partaking in with the monies he collected from orders coming in. This is where it ALL really backfired on him, and he quickly learned that he was never going to recover. He then HAD to chase the money and take new orders just to keep things somewhat rolling know full well he was fucked. I don't think he planned on stealing anything, but in hindsight that is how it turned out. Everyone who forked money over to him sure bought into it.

On the contrary, if he had pulled this off, he would have made himself quite a financial windfall that would have put him in the genius category. He actually could have pulled this off if he didn't spend wildly in the beginning. If he had clamped down, not spent like a madman, and actually got just one game under production and delivered, he would have had it all to spend later.

#19146 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Nana's is awesome, well worth a visit!

That place is so damn greasy, I couldn't take it anymore. Used to work about 3 miles from there.

#19157 7 years ago

Here is my take. I believe that John has somehow convinced this Dhaval and this AimTron company to reverse engineer the PROC system and reproduce the system he needs for these games. In turn, if the games somehow actually get produced, the "NEW" American Pinball has a product to sell. Meanwhile, leaving all the original buyers in the dust, shit out of luck. Dhaval get his money if, and only if the games get produced and sell. John probably had enough in the prototypes to convince this guy to take a complete leap of faith.

#19222 7 years ago

OK, so who here wants to go apply for some pinball job(s) and report back with the interview/findings?

3 weeks later
#19276 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

My repo man is half way there john!
He don't like to wait, so collect $6000 of your shit and things will go smooth.

If this is true, please keep us posted!

#19315 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He'd be welcome to attend by the show organizers if he purchased a wrist band.

DAYUMMM!

#19457 7 years ago

Or, we get what he tried earlier. Well sorry, but Magic Girl is now $14K, you need to pony up some more dough if you want yours.

Then what?

#19509 7 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

So.....1448 Yorkshire, eh?

Willing to bet the MG cabinets are at the Palatine location on Vermont St

#19532 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

So, guys? I'm going to the unveiling.

Pictures and/or video please!

#19547 7 years ago

I.O.U. one Magic Girl.

I.O.U. one Magic Girl and one A.I.W.

I.O.U two RAZA

see, it's all there!

#19550 7 years ago

I don't see where American Pinball is going to be asking for pre-order money. Am I just missing it or is this speculation?

#19610 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Agreed on that point.
A couple of things worth noting.
AP claims they were fully aware of the depths of the issues with JPOP
JPOP is a consultant, not an employee
Houdini is supposedly not a retheme of MG

I don't believe the JPop is just a consultant one bit. How do they justify the making of Magic Girl to satisfy JPop's debt? Out of the kindness of there heart? If they bought the rights to all of this, did JPop even have the right to sell it?

Now there is some real bullshit coming out of this if this is what A.P. told you. Expo is going to be exciting!

#19651 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Where is this 150K sq ft factory located at?

I am thinking the Aimtron building/location in Palatine.

#19871 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I don't think that's as far fetched as you might think. Pure speculation

Fantasy world.....BUT if it happened, it would shut EVERYONE the hell up!

#19932 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I know everyone is tired of my smoke and mirrors, so there is a playable Magic Girl here at the show. Come see it. Everyone paid up for a Magic Girl is getting one. Then we start to make it up to the rest of my customers. Once they all are taken care of, we will then start taking new orders for my new Houdini game. In the meantime, it is here to play as well. I've got some great partners that are making this possible. So please let me introduce them...

Legally, this could never happen. JPop, for all purposes known to the general public, creditors, vendors, and anyone else he might owe, is NOT a partner in American Pinball.

We ALL may feel otherwise, and out the backdoor he is a secret "partner/owner/investor", but until proven on any official filing for officers of the company, it's wishful thinking.

Quite frankly, the only thing American Pinball should allow is JPop to give a brief speech on how MG, AIW, and RAZA are finally going to be produced and then shut the fuck up. If JPop want's to address anything else , it would have to be under his own forum. Then, AP explains how JPop is involved with AP, the creation of Houdini, and that they are going to manufacture MG, AIW, and RAZA FOR JPop. I will 100% guarantee AP will deflect and answer ZERO questions about what JPop owes or took other than producing those 3 games.

#19934 7 years ago

I think the easiest way to explain this is think of Amercian Pinball as a contracted manufacturer for JPop to produce his 3 games. Under normal circumstance, JPop would be paying for this. However, since this is no way normal, and JPop does not have the financial resources for the contracted manufacturing, he is paying with tangible assets and his designing services. What assets? Obviously his patented cabinet designs, his prototype(s), his designs that were already done.(Was Houdini supposed to be the 4th Zidware game? Bet you it was!)

Yes, this is a HUGE gamble by American Pinball, but they owe nothing to anyone that JPop did through Zidware. They only owe anyone who pays for a Houdini, a ....Houdini!

If we all keep beating down American Pinball , you may get ZERO if they don't succeed. Success is a long shot at best, so why pile on. If you feel the company is tainted because of JPop, great, walk away.

Mind you, if JPop is any way an owner or partner that can be proven, by all means burn down the village.

#19938 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I really don't think he should be there. If American Pinball wants to have a forum that's worth anything they'll leave him at home. Being unable to bask in the glory of publicly releasing a new game should be the least of his punishments for the Zidware debacle.

If I were A.P., he wouldn't be anywhere near there. I just don't know if that is going to happen.

#19945 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm still struggling to understand the financial basis on which American Pinball would agree to make Magic Girl (and later RAZA and AIW) owners whole. Like you said, legally they have no obligation to. And how in the world would JPop's "patented cabinet design" be worth anything? How much would his designs be worth? Not anywhere remotely close to justifying the cost of manufacturing and delivering all the Magic Girls.
So what is the carrot that made American Pinball bite on this idea of making MG owners whole?
Is it that they think John Popaduik himself is worth that (to have his design and name on Houdini)? Do they think that JPop is one of the best designers in pinball history, thereby meaning that they think that they could sell a ton of Houdini pins and make a huge profit? Makes me go back to what I said earlier about wondering how much profit there really is in a pin.
It just seems to me that the potential liabilities being associated with JPop far outweigh the positives. But I readily acknowledge that Pinside does not make up the majority of the pinball market, and my views may not reflect how the hobby as a whole would look at this project.
Either way, it's crazy to watch this develop

Initial start up costs are minimized by taking over what Jpop has/had, plus the speed to market with having a machine already developed/designed. I am telling you all, Houdini didn't just happen. Jpop has been quietly developing this one for some time, this was going to be another Zidware machine. Evidence of this is his looking for the rights to Houdini name years ago.

A.P. not having to throw a dime at JPop for these expenses make it plausible for the other 3 games to be manufactured on "JPop's behalf".

It's risky as all hell, but it makes sense on the business end for AP if the assets were cheap enough. Zidware was dissolved earlier this year anyway. I firmly believe that JPop believes this is his out to his whole fiasco. Zidware gone, failed company. Games delivered, collected monies handled. Who says after JPops games are delivered(if ever), he isn't on the outside looking in? It's possible? If A.P. can pull this off, they are the big winner here.

Then I digress and have to realize this is still somehow all related to JPop. Nothing is a given until machines are delivered.

Working relationship, with 100% A.P. ownership.

#20019 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Where have you been Rip Van Winkle?

Old_Rip_Van_Winkle_Bourbon (resized).jpgOld_Rip_Van_Winkle_Bourbon (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#20314 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Never mind.
Too mean.
I'll let this idiot fight with someone else.

I have had my rounds with him, and I have had my rounds with YOU! When you're right you're right, and when you're wrong, you're wrong. Doesn't matter who you are, even an asshole can be right some of the time. Cornelius and I worked things out through PM, and he seems decent, but has a few screws loose upstairs. His intent for his trip to Vegas was purely to be the 1st to get the story. I wouldn't knock him for that. But yeah, Cornelius seems to have been chomping at the bit waiting for you to post.

#20315 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Then maybe stop being such a turd?
It's such a classic deflection - "it's not me, everyone else is wrong!"
Anyway, JPop should go into sales. He's got a natural talent.

Corporate sales

1 month later
#20436 7 years ago

I would have to assume anyone here local to Streamwood IL could take a ride over and ask for an update or to see an update? That's assuming anyone is even there. While the chance is remote, it could be that AP is in "radio silence" mode.

3 weeks later
#20474 7 years ago

Well, if any of you actually do get a machine from this half baked creep, the Zidware warranty might as well be used as toilet paper.

It basically says you have 90 days of warranty that really doesn't cover shit unless we say so.

#20496 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

No downvotes from me. You are optimistic about the future and that's cool. I hope in some miracle way everything does work out.

Again, someone needs to head over to Streamwood and knock on the office door. Ask if you can see any of their progress. I have no skin in this game, and no longer work in Streamwood, so it ain't going to be me.

I know this was done before, but that was back in Aug or Sept. Lots of time has passed since.

2 weeks later
#20556 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You guys are gonna be awful surprised when those MGs start showing up soon

Elaborate please?

#20560 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Nope . Let's just say not entirely
Stay tuned

Your are going to start chaos with everyone who is owed but been on the other end of silence from the JPop camp. Not cool to dangle this carrot and offer no substance.

1 week later
#20603 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You'd have to be insane to fly Spirit. All I've ever heard are horror stories by people shocked that they have paid to make their own lives hell just to save 50 bucks by booking Spirit.
Don't do it.

I went with Spirit from Chicago to Las Vegas. NEVER again! Air Cattle herding, horrible.

1 week later
#20761 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

I'm hoping to get more info soon...

On which aspect?

#20763 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

All aspects. I got an email from Mr. Popadiuk a few weeks ago in response to my request to talk to him; unfortunately, I got the email the same day my father-in-law passed away so I didn't respond to it immediately.
Fingers crossed! Fingers crossed that the people that bought MGs get them, fingers crossed that the game will have been worth the wait, fingers crossed that the people who worked on the game get properly compensated for the work they put into it, fingers crossed that Crazy Levi ends up having to play a MG in competition and it somehow falls on top of him. Fingers crossed!

Did he agree to talk?

#20767 7 years ago

Well folks, the request lines are open! Send Cornelius your very best JPop questions to be asked! No holds barred!

Seriously, there are some legit questions that you may not think of to ask him, so i am sure the pinside crowd can offer up some good ones. Doesn't mean JPop will answer them.

#20870 7 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

He's engaged, so I think he already got one

More like a very tolerant girl!

#20871 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Is kaneda getting a magic girl ?

I bet it just chaps his ass that he can't be on here bragging about it too! Isn't that right Special K? Because well all know damn well he reads it all on here!

#20911 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yeah, it takes a real genius to know that he reads these threads...since he talks about them on his podcast.

Well, not all of us are part of that flock that listens to that horse's ass and his self serving podcasts. I couldn't take 5 minutes of his shit.

#20918 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't care.
It was just funny how you were acting like it was so insightful to know that he reads these threads. lol

No insight meant. If you follow it in it's context it was meant as a pure jab at Special K.

#21005 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You know, it probably is time to let "this person" come back here. I seriously thought his audience would dry up once he was gone and his promotion threads were killed here, but clearly a TON of people here still hang on his every word. People still respond to him here. So let him come back.
I mean he'd probably get banned again in a week but it's probably time to find out.

Now I know you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

#21008 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what are you tlaking about? This is not even remotely close conversation. We are talking about collectibility here and some are thinking that a 13k (wasnt it actually 13k to start?) box of lights will be worth 20k and the price on secondary will go up.

If Special K bought it for $20K as rumored, then that is where the benchmark is already. The issue here is until those 19 are delivered, we have ZERO clue, only speculation, as to whether or not it was a brilliant or stupid move.

We all know that I have ZERO love for Special K, but I will give credit where credit is due if MG actually turns out to be a player. If it does.....$20K might have been a bargain. I am a gambler by true nature, so by him taking that $20K gamble, I have respect for that.

#21014 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. Reality is also that he did not pay anywhere near 20k but that is what people looking to resell want others to believe as the benchmark. Like I said, one moron does not set a bench mark.

Actually, with only 19 games, it does set the benchmark. Doesn't matter if said buyer was a moron or not.

#21017 7 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Is that a clay head?

I want one!

#21018 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Why was he banned?

Does anyone with a little more political correctness want to take this one? My answer could get me banned/suspended.

#21150 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

If zombieyeti and applejuice are due games, which i have no reason to believe that either are lying. Then hopefully they have a contract that states that, and then they have legal ramifications to go after jpop if he delivers games to others and not them. The delivery date has not come yet, so none of us know if there are games with their names on it.
If they do not have anything that states this, then sadly, they need to cough it up as a life lesson in business. Business is business, you dont trust anyone, hence the reason for contracts. And sometimes, you have to learn that the hard way. Hopefully, they have emails or something like that stating that they are to be paid with a game. But that is where i have a hard time understanding it. Because if there is supposed to be a limited run of 19 machines, and that is what is sold, then technically, there should not be any other games. Its not like it was advertised as a limited number plus one to each vendor, etc. SO hopefully, the vendors are considered part of the original numbers. I have not seen an owners list to tell me one way or another
HOnestly, the people that "bought" one do not owe ZY or AJ anything, So saying that they are disrespecting them or other vendors is just stupid.
ANd if you dont like my attitude about telling facts, well, i really dont care

This is a harsh reality that some just do not want to swallow. It sucks, but it's 100% the truth. It seems as JPop was playing Oprah, you get a game, and you get a game, and you get a game, but never put it in writing. The anger needs to be 100% directed at JPop, the buyers have no responsibility in this.

#21177 7 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Jealous?
whysnow, I see that you are still stirring pots on things that do not impact you at all. You seem to have wide, far-ranging, and ever changing opinions on a lot of things. I normally don't punch down on numbskulls on the internet but I did enjoy the back and forth with you last night. Because I am bored right now, I propose the following: We open up another dedicated or off topic thread where you and I (or anybody, for that matter) can have an honest to goodness debate on different topics about the hobby. I harbor no animus to you at all. However, you and others exhibit certain behaviors at times on Pinside that detract from the overall experience here. I have no "friends" here on Pinside and don't go to shows, tournaments, etc. I enjoy pinball and have at various points been more or less active in different parts of the coin op business going back to '92 when my family ran a 5000 sq foot pool hall/arcade. However, this hobby is only a teeny-tiny part of my life, although I am spending a fair amount of energy on it right now as I reenter it.
If you (or anybody else) is interested in having a debate thread here is what I propose the ground rules be: It be a thoughtful debate that is focused on topics, not personalities. As part of a good debate, you will find in some cases people agree more than they disagree, and that is fine too. It be a respectful debate, where people engage in candid but respectful dialogue. Jabs to each other are fine and make this fun, but I do not want it to degrade to the lowest common denominator. And that it be an honest debate, where people bring real topics and positions as opposed to shit-stirring and doing things for the lols.
What do you say?

I want to debate what the topic of the debate will be.

#21186 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Your attitude sucks IMHO! You should care! If some of the above people you refrenced in your post decide to push Zidware/JPOP into BK then not even the chosen few (19 people) get their MG... just something to think about.

100% incorrect, games are already out the door.

Everything here is being stirred by emotions. Courts take in facts. It would have to be proven that RAZA & AIW monies were used for MG. It would have to be proven that everyone that claims to be owed a game by JPop for their creative involvement has a document to do prove so. Years tied up in courts......

That being said, should JPop have his ass sued to all holy hell? Yes he should! But, there is no way in hell anyone who gets their MG delivered will ever have to return it due to litigation. They got a product they paid for.

#21196 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Here is a fact, I paid John Popadiuk $5000 for this peice of paper. For those of you getting an MG congrats, am I envious.. Hell yes! but IMHO it is very poor form for those getting their games (that were most certainly partially funded by RAZA & AIW dollars and unpaid vendors work) to come in here and gloat about how valuable their games are gunna be. Enjoy your games guys you deserve them, but tread lightly on those of us who got stepped on in the process of your games being built.

The gloating and chest pounding is very uncool to those who got nothing. The only one really doing that is Special K. Others are guys in the business who are pointing out that no matter who got burned , there will be some collector with money burning a hole in their pockets for one of these. That's not gloating, it's more of a reality. To some, it's a hard pill to swallow, and at the same time, understood.

#21197 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Or they got preferrential treatment in delivery of assets... That is for the court to decide.
Your logic is like saying Tim Fife will get to keep the predator he purchased. Looks like he won't BTW. just a matter of time.

What preferential treatment? I am not understanding this. These people paid for MG's, they are getting MG's. These were bought and paid for BEFORE AIW and RAZA became available. FIFO, first in, first out. Even if you paid for RAZA or AIW, you have zero claim towards MG. Unless one can prove in a court of law that those monies were used to produce MG. Please tell me how anyone can prove that beyond a reasonable doubt? We all know.....but prove it.

The Kevin and Tim Fife example is way out of this ballpark, bad comparison. That was an under the table deal.

#21294 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Go research bankruptcy laws and then come back. There is a good reason i am suggesting people retain a lawyer asap and then let the courts sort it out. Reality is that once the books have to be priovided, it will become crytal clear if raza and aiw money was used for any part of the creation of mg. if it was, then may god have mercy on all souls.

There is one glaring omission here, JPop is not in bankruptcy. Zidware/JPop just produced 19 machines. No judge is going to force bankruptcy at this point.

That may change if 19 unplayable boxes of lights are delivered. We just don't know yet.

#21305 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don't agree with this at all. Zidware is bankrupt now.
They would have to prove they have the capability of producing Raza and Aiw if the other creditors forced him into Involuntary bankruptcy.
Then the question of preferential payments arise within the 90 day window of filing

Look, not starting a fight, but you just contradicted yourself. "Zidware is bankrupt now." Then "if the other creditors forced him into Involuntary bankruptcy".

So, there has been no bankruptcy filing by JPop, or a forced bankruptcy by creditors, right?

#21310 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's right. Just a civil action so far
John hasn't filed himself because he's is supposedly trying to fulfill his obligations.
He can't do it past MG with what we know now
John could be on the hook for the MG deliveries within 90 days if it's deemed they were preferential payments to the exclusion of the other creditors
Have to file for Involuntary bankruptcy to get there

In other words, all speculation on your part and you know jack shit of the internal situation. I have no knowledge of the inner doings either, but I do know that the fact is there is NO BANKRUPTCY at this point.

Armchair lawyers at their best.

We all share the same personal opinion, JPop needs to be held accountable. However, our emotions do not trump any laws, nor are they fact of the situation.

#21388 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Makes you appreciate that Lloyd at SS Billiards had an original BBB and Kingpin at his arcade to play...and that was before Gene made the remakes.

My very first interaction with Lloyd was classic. Was up there in Minneapolis in 2010 or so and looked up SS Billiards. Got there right at opening time with my wife. The place was not open yet. So we waited in the lot a few minutes and here comes some gruff looking guy to open the place. I asked "can we come in and play?". First words out of his mouth "you got money?" I said 'We sure do" He says" then you can play!" Obviously in a short period of time we got talking and I learned it was LTG(this was before I was ever on Pinside) I was dealing with and things were great. I played that Capcom BBB and that is where I really learned to enjoy that game.

My wife, who is from WI, says to me as we got in the car and left, "that guy reminded me of the hungover bowling alley manager that was always late to open the alley on Sat mornings!" I couldn't stop laughing.

#21390 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

From what I know, Houdini is no longer in any type form or shape of zidware material... ap has nothing to do with jpop after the mg left the building. Joe balcer and his team are going to start fresh on the up and up...jpop does not exist in ap world and never will again

Then why was he allowed to build them(MG) there?

#21418 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Total and complete bullshit.

I am making popcorn as I write this......no , really I am!

20170220_130527_resized (resized).jpg20170220_130527_resized (resized).jpg

#21421 7 years ago

So here is the question to ponder. If(we just don't know) it plays like shit, shoots like shit, and is just in general a suck ass game, but someone is willing to pay you $20K plus......are you really still all that mad at JPop?

This is a question directed at owners.....We know, JPop screwed everyone else involved, that is not the issue here. Is a buyer ready to sue JPop over a poor game or sell it and move on? I just think at this point, no matter how tainted, how shitty, or how long it took, the collectibility value of this game is going to go through the roof. It's just too rare not to.

#21424 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

As many of you know, Kaneda and I have become friends IRL. He has shared these photos with me and I'm sharing them with all of you.
If he sends me more stuff I'll add it here.

OMG....... Special K is a BRONY?!?! I am now LMFAO!!! Better hope to hell he is not a CLOPPER! Google it if you don't know what those terms are.

Now it is all making sense to me!

#21428 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

good looking pooch. Looks like special K may have one redeeming quality
Anyone that has a cool dog is a better person for it.

Yep, I will give him due credit for the Dog..........but the guy is a BRONY!!!

#21432 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I would be more worried about the person who knows what a BRONY is.

Huge Howard Stern fan.....that is how I know.

#21433 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I assume that is because of the MLP mural?

Yes, what kind of a grown man, with no kids, has My Little Pony on his walls?

#21435 7 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

The bully's name is bubba. I emailed him for a picture. He's cute. Yay English bulldogs.

That name is perfect for a bully.

#21439 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the kind that overpays for a MG when the designer is in the midst of legal troubles for the fun of the ability to brag about it or flip it possibly.

As much as I dislike Special K and as much as I may give him grief, I give him much props for the MG purchase.

#21450 7 years ago

Because he took a huge gamble on an opportunity. If he keeps it due to the rarity/collectibility, he may have gotten a bargain. If he flips it, he may make a tidy sum. The emotional aspect was pushed aside and it was treated as a business decision.

#21453 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

I have 2 young daughters. That ain't MLP. Not sure WTH that is....

Nobody is claiming the "artistic rendering" is any good.

#21456 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

It could have been a smart move. Or a really dumb one. That has yet to be determined.

Correct, and give him props for taking the gamble.

#21489 7 years ago
Quoted from deadzebra:

If anyone really cares, that poster (or possibly the original painting) is from a artist/illustrator named Jeremyville who is based out here in NYC, and as far as I know it is not "brony" at all.

Ok, good to know! I don't want to have to dislike Special K anymore than I have to! Special K is NOT a BRONY nor a CLOPPER! FYI, lol.

#21547 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Pretty objective review from he who shall not be named......

Just call him Special K, it's so fitting.

#21550 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Regardless of what you may think about Kaneda, I think him getting a Magic Girl is the best thing for anyone interested in this saga. I don't think any other MG owner will be as honest and critical of their purchase. I want to hear and see details of MG and Kaneda will provide the content and opinions I'm interested in hearing about and seeing.
I'm betting the other MG owners will not appreciate his honesty though.

I agree here, this is the best thing Special K has ever done for the pinball community. At the same time, his $20K bought him the recognition he wanted. 2 birds, one stone. Congrats Special K.

However, none of this negates his issues, actions, nor his past.

#21554 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

The media format that shant be named by the person that shant be named is pretty honest assessment of game. Seems like it is absolutely stuck in 'novice' mode. Sounds like some stuff not wired up which might be the reason (I.e., the novice mode is at least stable with missing shit where maybe the arcade software would be noticeably f'd up with the stuff missing?).
I'm not sure this game it going to be the salve for you guys caught up in this or Raza or AIW.

RAZA or AIW will NEVER be manufactured by JPop.

#21559 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Plus, referring to someone as "special" in a derogatory way is pretty offensive and rude to a lot of people, not just the guy he is calling that.

Oh please, don't start this shit.

#21560 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

General comment.
Narcissists really don't mind nicknames like this or being called narcissists.
Not pleasant being on the receiving end of narcissistic rage though.
Back to MG!

Oh trust me, I have been on the receiving end of some of his colorful PM's.

#21569 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinside is so full of creepy stalker types it can be hard to keep track of them.

A few of them seem to like you.....

#21608 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Actually it seems kind of childish to me.

Exactly.

Oh you too huh?

Well lets put it this way, I could have just called Special K an asshole. But I figured that would offend too many more on their politically correct crusades. Or maybe asshole is too fitting for some people.

Seriously, any of you that want to get on a soapbox with this offensive stand because I am using the term "special" ought to go get your heads examined.

#21614 7 years ago

Magic Girl my ass! I can't wait to raise my leg on this thing!!

dog (resized).jpgdog (resized).jpg

#21658 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That's really not fair. Do you have any "special" family members? If you did you'd probably suddenly drop the social injustice warrior stance on this.

Not fair my ass! Let me put all you cupcakes in your due places. My Dad's sister, my Aunt, is a slow adult, mentally handicapped, a special person, and in medical terms a retard(boo fucking hoo if you don't like it). She has been part of my life for the 45 years I have been put on this Earth. I have the right to be judgemental of what is offensive and what is not pertaining to her conditions. Not a bunch of daisy growing pansy ass hand holders who are threatened by obtuse words in the English language.

My best friend Kevin in High School had a brother name Ted(R.I.P. buddy) who had down syndrome and was mentally handicapped. Our favorite line was 'Yeah, well that fucking retard will kick your ass" to anyone who made fun of him to his face. Ted would go right up to them and stutter "I'm a retard and I'm gonna kick your ass!" Then turn to Kevin and go "Now Kevin??" You would watch those little bitch tough guys go running the other way.

So all you little whining butt hurt tree huggers that are offended, go pound sand because 99% of you are offended for reasons that have nothing to do with you personally!

#21666 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You must be a lot of fun at a party.

Just add bourbon.

Is that the best you got after I just demonstrated you to be 100% wrong?

#21677 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

You're relationship with your family and friends does not give you carte blanche to be a dick on the internet.

No, but it demonstrates that most people who are offended are full of shit because it usually has nothing to do with them personally. It also shows that the theory "Well if you had someone like that in your family you would not talk/feel like that" Also proven to be pure bullshit. As usual, the truth hurts to the uninformed or just the plain old ignorant.

If I am a dick because I was using the term "special" or a I called to the floor a bunch of phonies claiming to offended, then please, by all means claim me to be a full 12 incher!

#21679 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Sure, there might be about 1/64 of an inch gap... But that spring is probably 1/2 to 5/8 in diameter at the pf... So as soon as it gets struck and wobbles around its vertical axis, you're gonna to see what happens when an Etch-a-sketch meets a Spirograph.
Just incredibly shortsighted. You'd think a rubber coating would at least be the minimum concession to concern.
But then is that also the "Enchanted Hare", aka "magnetic pop bumper"? Oh God. Please tell me that spring isn't supposed to be magnetized into compression.

What the hell is that spring even for?

#21682 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

And now a very special message from a very special little boy:</blockquote

Momma always said I was special!

#21692 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

ok then this was all just misinformation? It's not a 1 player, 2 ball game unless you are playing Novice? I just find it hard to believe nobody else is offering information on the game except Kaneda. Oh well, I guess they don't want to.

Again, we are talking 19 games, not all of which have been delivered/picked-up. Also keep in mind that K-hole(better?) has not been waiting with agony for the past few years on this. He just recently bought his position of the 19 games. I would have to believe this is much easier for him. Other buyers may be in disbelief, or just don't want to discuss it up to this point. Again , I commend K-hole for the gamble and his willingness to share on this one.

I have to believe these things are going to skyrocket in value after some people come up with fixes.

#21694 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Can we please just get Jim his game for the hard work he has already put into it in addition to the money he is owed by Jpop, and lets throw Zombi Yeti in there as well while we are at it. Jpop has had little to nothing positive to contribute to this product, and the two people most responsible for seeing it come to fruition aren't even getting their contractually promised games. All the things that people seem to be positive about when discussing this machine go back to those two individuals. Also Who the hell seriously expects Jim to provide more code for this thing when he was already screwed over majorly. To even ask such a thing is asinine. #getjimhisgame

What if JPop had the ability to build 2 or 3 more and one was paid for to go to Jim? 25 playfieds, right?

#21698 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No more games are getting made and you know it so you can retire the hashtag. But if there's some money to be made from sinking more time and effort into this insane project, Jim should be at the front of the line.

Jpop isnt that stupid. He has to have enough to build at least 2 -3 more on top of the protos.

#21837 7 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Some thoughts...

****Community Alert**** Its perfectly acceptable to be offended on somebody else's behalf. That's what good human beings do. That's what makes society better. Don't shit on somebody for trying to think of the feelings of others.
I'm not looking to get in the middle of a squabble, but let's not pretend that thinking of other people is a bad thing, ok?
When somebody says, "Hey, that language is a little offside". You can say, "Go Fu$% yourself you SJW piece of Sh!%", or you COULD say, "Hey Dude, no offence intended, I was only joking. I get it, I've got family that's effected too. Not looking to start an argument, let's get back on track"
I'll always try to encourage people here to act like more of a community. Being thoughtful isn't a terrible thing.
I think sometimes people KNOW in their heart of hearts that they are not racist, or misogynist or whatever they're being accused of, so they get offended at the suggestion that their language leaves that impression. Instead of being thoughtful about the criticism, they get their back up and adopt a fighting stance. Nobody wins.
Here's something I noticed. K's vid have just around 100 views. Let's keep in mind. The people who give a shit about Magic Girl are a niche within a niche within a niche. We're all nerds here, so we should try to get along!

Point. Well taken and very true......

Counterpoint. Sure it's perfectly respectable to defend in honor of someone or something. I do it myself. However, it comes to a point where everything cannot be sterilized, sanitized, and plain old vanilla. It just isn't going to happen.

This all came up in this thread because I have been calling Kaneda "Special K". I am being called out as being offensive for this. For god's sake Special K is the name of a cereal! Is that offensive too? It's a damn bowl of corn flakes! You know, if I was calling him Retard K, Mental K, then yes, climb all over my ass. This is light hearted ribbing of good ole Special K, a guy that has earned himself a lifetime ban from Pinside. But no, let's call out a guy because he is using the word "special" in a ridiculously perceived derogatory way. Wow, how harmful can I be? I feel sorry for that anyone would be that sheltered from reality as to consider calling that offensive. Please, get off my back and find something that really is offensive.

It's a shame that too many people like to pick battles where no shots have been fired. This isn't even a spit wad in a straw.

So, let's drop the Gaunlet.......Kaneda.......many times you have said "come on my podcast" in PM's to me". So here it is, let's go , put me on. I want to know if YOU are offended by the name Special K. No holds barred, I will discuss anything you want. Answer anything you want. BUT, I get the same freedom of questions back.

#21842 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Have we already reached the point of diminishing returns on Magic Girl?
A bunch of new video, and not even a full page of new posts?
VD 'o Jack's "There's nothing more noble than making fun of retards and I am friends with retards so it's ok if I do it" debate catching more fire than Magic Girl talk?!
I don't know, that's not a lot of ROI for $20K plus.

Wait a minute....where did I EVER say it's noble or even OK to make fun of a retarded person? Now you are just full of it! You got caught in a completely false accusation, proven wrong, and now you want twist my words? You sir are the problem.

#21844 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Relax dude. Lighten up. We are just joking around here. Stop being so sensitive and politically correct.

Now I know there is a problem, you just accused me of being politically correct.

#21846 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Spinner?!? That's a derogatory term for my girlfriend.

Yeah, but your quite happy she is!

#21898 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

you and i and everyone else know your insult has zero to do with the cereal. you are referring to special needs kids. and you're only doing so because you think you probably couldn't get away with calling him "retarded", but it is the exact same intent. the cereal argument could not be any more disingenuous.
like i said above, you are equating kids who have problems and needs and conditions with a lying narcissistic douchebag. it's not Kaneda who is demeaned by your words, but kids like my son who will no doubt endure plenty of bullying as they grow up and perhaps even be called "Special K" themselves at some point (i'm sure whoever does it will try out the cereal defense too).

No, it has nothing to do with cereal, but are you going to go after Kelloggs because they use a name that "might" upset your child? Nah, didn't thinks so. You sir, also have no clue as to what my intentions are or were. And I NEVER considered calling him retarded. The only thing disingenuous is your stance.

#21899 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

i take you at your word that you misinterpreted the intent of the nickname, but i do not believe for an instant that he meant it in any way other than a play on the term "special ed".

That is your opinion. Does not make it fact, nor does it make your opinion correct.

#21903 7 years ago

Ok , it appears that the Gaunlet has been accepted. We will work out the when and how.

I do plan on making some specific comments. However, I will be civil as it is not my show. I do plan on discussing MG with him and anything else that may come up. I am open to any question(S) any of you may want me to ask, so PM me. Do not put things here, it will only get deleted.

#21904 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

of course not, because they aren't referring to special needs children, like you are.

uh ... sure i do. are you seriously going to pretend the true meaning of your "special k" nickname is shrouded in mystery? haha.

I am going to ask you a very specific yes or no question. Yes or no are the only 2 possible answers. Do you believe that I am calling him Special K specifically to demean special needs children?

#21921 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

no, i don't think you intended to insult special needs kids. you intended to take a little jab at Kaneda. i'm simply trying to point out the (unintentional) collateral damage caused by using special needs kids as shorthand for a person who is a dopey socially stunted liar. your intention wasn't to stigmatize kids who already have it pretty rough, but lack of intent doesn't exonerate you if you persist in doing so even after it's been explained.

If you are intelligent enough to rationalize that I have no intentions to demean ANYONE who is characterized as a special needs child, then you a certainly able to realize that there is no collateral damage being caused here. And just because it has been explained, doesn't mean I have to accept it. I disagree with the explanations, and choose to continue on as I have been. If people are outraged over the term Special K, I would hate to have seen all of the uproar if I had called him Fruit Loops.

#21937 7 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Interesting enough, I wonder why there isn't any discussion of how surprising this was. I don't see it as redemption for JP but will say it seemed like everyone had written this off to a much more bitter end.
I wonder if we'll be surprised later to see the rest of the games created. Also curious to see if this means anything to those who didn't pay in full. I imagine some may be out almost the full cost and stopped because of the lack of communication or response.

If they are, they won't be by JPop.

I was under the impression MG's were all completely paid for?

#21963 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It was meant as a dig at he-who-shall-not-be-named and the perception that he went way outside the norm to get some attention.

BINGO!!! We have a winner!

#21968 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I said AFTER my post...

Self imposed rules....I see.

#21969 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yea, so stop mentioning him already and talk about the game.
Y'all are hopeless

The problem is Special K is the only one really sharing the actual info of the finished product, Magic Girl. It's hard not to mention him. Like him or not, he DOES have the goods that we speak of.

#21974 7 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

^ owes $20 to Pinside

Do they take coupons? I have about $20 worth for some cans of Folgers coffee.

#21978 7 years ago

I had to......

coupon (resized).jpgcoupon (resized).jpg

#21982 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

So how hard is it to talk about the goods and not the messenger?
When folks talk about the news, they talk about the news and not about the news anchor...

Exactly, but an anchor doesn't make a quote without crediting the person who made said quote.

#21988 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

i have been warned to stop posting about this, so i expect to receive a permanent thread eject (at least) for this post. i'm willfully ignoring a moderator request -- it's the first time i've done so on purpose and it makes me sad, i like and respect the staff around here. i do hope the post does not get deleted, though. please scroll past this comment if you're uninterested in the subject. it will no doubt be the last one you have to endure from me on this topic.
for the record i do not see why other people are allowed to go on for page after page taking personal swipes at me, but i've been barred from responding.

i'm trying to explain it as non-confrontationally as i know how. lack of intent does not mean you aren't doing harm. you get that, right? people cause harm accidentally all the time. i said it was inadvertent on your part. i'm not attacking you. it's no big deal and it's trivial to let it go and forgive as long as the harm doesn't keep happening over and over. at some point, though, if it keeps happening, it ceases being an accident, and crosses into being willfully careless. i think what's happening though is you're taking my comments personally, and you feel like defending your nickname is the same as defending yourself.
and i guess i should re-iterate it's not me or any other "snowflake" who is the victim here. my concern is kids who find themselves routinely stigmatized as inferior all the time, because they have physical disabilities, or emotional / behavioral / learning difficulties. (insert helen lovejoy jpg here).

no, "special needs" and "special education" are programs designed to assist children with physical disabilities, or emotional / behavioral / learning difficulties, and these terms are absolutely used all the time today. for example, here are the Special Needs and Special Ed homepages for my county:
https://www.pwcs.edu/academics___programs/special_education
http://www.edlinesites.net/pages/Prince_William_County_PS/DPO/FinanceSupportSvs/Transportation/Operations/Special_Needs_Services__Indepe

multiple posters, some doing so very respectfully, asked you politely to stop doing something they believe is hurtful. i've done my best not be insulting, but if i failed at that, there are certainly others who made very respectful requests. i'm not sure what about online interaction short-circuits peoples' normal human empathy, but your umbrage and defiance after being asked politely to try calling him something else is not something i believe you would do in a face to face conversation.

I have empathy, lot's of it. Not one of you has any clue as to things I do for the good of my fellow man or animals in need. That being said, it does not polarize me into thinking everything has to be construed as being offensive. What I do not have empathy or patience for is something so trivial and ridiculous. And yes, face to face, my position in -- this -- situation would be no different.

#21990 7 years ago

I just spit my iced tea through my nose! OMG that is great!

Thank you for the laugh.

#21994 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'll take my ban too if that's what it takes, vdojaq ruined it for me anyway by continuing to try to make his old-timey posts about how cool he was when he calls his family members retarded.

Once again, someone twisting my words for their personal stature.

#22008 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

free games from special when lit lights pisses me the f$#% off. insensitive bastards.
J poop even added the light on MG!

I am willing to bet there are plenty of us that are "Special When Lit"

#22020 7 years ago

Ok, ok, ok. I am partially at fault for this huge derailment. Thank you to all that have defended or made light of my position on all of this. I coined him Special K, and I am keeping it. End of story.

But even I have to say ENOUGH.

Let's all get back to Magic Girl, JPop , and all of the wonderful qualities that crook, er um, JPop has to offer.

#22233 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

MAGIC GIRL: What it does and doesn't do…..VIDEO
» YouTube video

It's actually a good video.

#22236 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Fantastic video! It broke my heart, but it was fantastic to watch.

More like broke some wallets.

#22237 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

MAGIC GIRL: What it does and doesn't do…..VIDEO
» YouTube video

I will be on Chris's "internet show" tomorrow. Any more questions for Special K, please PM me and I will possibly ask him.

#22251 7 years ago

nevermind

#22370 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Benchmark price on a sold Magic Girl is currently $23,000.00

Thank you for the confirmation.

#22381 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This really just opens up the door for the next sham pinball company.. when people see people selling MagicGirl for many thousands more than they put out.. every Tom Dick and Harry is going to throw money at a project hoping for a payoff... no matter how sketchy it is.

I disagree.....lol!

No way. No one is going to put any money in a pre-order at this point on a start-up unless it's a nominal deposit. Like $250 or less. Even then, probably not.

#22494 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I wonder what that Kardboard KISS machine he made (complete with the scabs on the artwork) would fetch. I mean, it's only slightly less playable than MG. And you'd get the KISS Army bidding on it, and those guys will pay thousands of dollars for a Kiss RC van toy. Anybody see that thing lately?

Didn't that go to a sick friend/family?

#22550 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

He did say "titles"
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/386#post-3359585
But again, I wasn't really referring to AIW/RAZA.. Any new partner would want to separate themselves from the prior mess but still capitalize on his formula.

As an employee or contracted designer, maybe. No one will ever want to be a partner with that cuckoo bird again.

#22556 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"Preferential payments".

Never. No way in hell that would stand up in court. People got what they paid for in MG, a pinball machine. Please explain exactly what is preferential about that?

#22563 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm not going to run through the bankruptcy laws again. Are you kidding me? Are you an attorney? Pay attention and learn something.
If the current lawyer isn't doing something about it, and I suspect he is, then another petition will have to be filed.

There is NO BANKRUPTCY right now and I do not have to be an attorney to know that. However, you still did not give me an example of JPops preferential payout, bankruptcy rules aside. I have been paying attention and if you expect me to learn something about bankruptcy through your wild rants and wanting to mold the bankruptcy laws to how you see fit, then you would be mistaken. A judge will decide by the bankruptcy rules and laws that apply. Just because you petition for involuntary doesn't mean you will get it. And you can use that petition like a roll of Charmin if any Judge is convinced otherwise by JPop and/or his attorney.

#22564 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

There is NO BANKRUPTCY right now and I do not have to be an attorney to know that. However, you still did not give me an example of JPops preferential payout, bankruptcy rules aside. I have been paying attention and if you expect me to learn something about bankruptcy through your wild rants and wanting to mold the bankruptcy laws to how you see fit, then you would be mistaken. A judge will decide by the bankruptcy rules and laws that apply. Just because you petition for involuntary doesn't mean you will get it. And you can use that petition like a roll of Charmin if any Judge is convinced otherwise by JPop and/or his attorney.

That being said....I have a feeling that JPop may beat you all to the punch and file for BK protection personally.

#22570 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Jpop has vendors and contractors that have not been paid, so we know he has creditors...yet John just "paid" a large group of creditors out fully. By paying these guys... if he's insolvent (or pushed into bankruptcy soon).. that can be a preferential payment. That's your example.

Will never fly, sorry. These people who bought MG were NOT creditors, they were customers. They were owed a product or a refund. They got their product.

#22571 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm bored. We need another interesting (and funny) Kman video.

I recorded a podcast with him yesterday morning. I am sure that will stir things up.

#22573 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hmm, let's talk about that for a second. If thy got refunds as opposed to a game, and no one else got a refund, that would sound like a preferential payment to me.

Agree on that too!

#22574 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Will never fly, sorry. These people who bought MG were NOT creditors, they were customers. They were owed a product or a refund. They got their product.

And actually, the argument DOES exist that someone who is owed a product can be construed as a creditor. However, because of timelines and MG customers paying in BEFORE RAZA or AIW and even before any vendors went on being owed, there is no way in hell anyone will be able to prove preferential payouts.

#22576 7 years ago

I stayed home last night.....and I agree, it's all chest pounding speculation right now, including myself. Courts will decide. Be interesting to read/hear? these transcripts.

#22581 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Who came first is Irrelevant. What matters is the concept of fairness between the creditors owed. There is a pecking order... not everyone is equal... but the critical concept is that the business is already incapable of paying all its debts... so the process is to ensure all creditors get their equitable shake at the remainder - not just some people.
There are key criteria to meet... and This is not a cut and dry situation. The MG scenario can be very complicated.... the games were way late... and not on schedule... this complicates the subjectivity tests regarding if this was 'normal course of business'. The incomplete state of the games can be argued the games were not even done... but were shipped to placate the MG buyers.... also making them look more like a preferential transfer.
It's something that would be argued out in court... but the criteria re not going to be based on your ideas of what you thin preferential means as just a dictionary word and first in line....
If you want to see a simple write up.. look at
http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/bankruptcy/preferential-debt-payments.html#
If you want to see how things can get involved... here is a bit more deep dive into some of the criteria and how things can be argued to be in/out look at. https://www.law360.com/articles/555513/how-creditors-can-fight-preference-claims

Probably the best post and informative post on this subject yet. This will all boil down as to how it is all presented in court and how the judge sees it. I am sure there will be a lot of case study involved for the judge to draw from. But bottom line, it is what the judge decides and how he determines the laws will apply in this particular case. It's my opinion, based on how I interpret things, that no MG owner is going to have to return games or pay penalties/fines for receiving a MG game.

Remember, OJ was found to be innocent. I rest my case.

#22602 7 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Good guest appearance.

Wow , you guys are listening already?

#22609 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Absolutely clueless

OK Great...you say I am clueless. Thank you for that.

Still doesn't change a damn thing. We are not the courts , we are not the Judge. IF and when it goes to court, it will be decided there. You can shove all the legal definitions down our throats all you like, doesn't mean it will happen.

And may I add:
"The Bankruptcy Code provides some exemptions from these rules to accommodate transfers intended to be contemporaneous, made in the ordinary course of business or to the extent they are made for new value, and others."

I will choose to remain clueless with my position until a court of law says otherwise. Not from some Pinside CPA that is acting like a legal eagle wanna be.

#22614 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You asked for it. Read up
It will happen. Watch and learn. Then you can run your mouth non stop about something you know ZERO about.

This is coming from a CPA right? If you were a bullshit salesman I would accuse you of spewing a mouthful of samples.

#22616 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I suggest going private. Thanks guys.

I am done.

#22653 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Yours didn't have the title "F you Pinballs", did it? Mine did.
Well, I mean, it was "F you Corny", not "F you Pinballs", because that would be weird.

I got mine!

#22658 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don't know what vibe I'm giving off other than I'm F ing pissed off?

How about a total meltdown?

Seriously, consider taking a step back, drop the PM's, the F this & F that, and take a few deep breaths. We get how passionate you are about this, and how right you are that this whole mess is JPop's doing. But going after the guys that got there MG's and anyone else that doesn't see things 100% the way you do is not going to get you any closer to putting JPop in court, where he belongs.

#22699 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Yes, we're all different, I guess, and MG has accentuated these differences with its high price rise. I just don't view pins as investments, as in that is not why I buy them. Sure, it's an important secondary consideration, but I buy to play...

It is a hobby as much as it is a business. Only way to look at it.

#22707 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I agree, except that he said he would "never" sell it. Never is a long time. Kind of undermines his credibility if he then turns around and sells it. Or I guess he could just call the sale an alternative fact and get away with it.

Listen to me on the podcast, I called bullshit on him. Told him when the right offer comes, he will sell it. He changed his position to throwing out figures.

I do believe he will keep it until it is better coded and all the available features are fully working before he makes any moves. if that happens, he will make a nice sum on selling it.

Special K likes rare and unique things. I believe he enjoys the ability to show them off and say look at what I got. When the novelty wears off, it's on to the next unique, sought after piece. He likes being that big fish in the little pond, gets off on it.

#22709 7 years ago

If I may.... I would like everyone to watch this terrible, offensive video. This was on Johnny Carson

#22716 7 years ago

Each of these machines has a good possibility of having different features from one another. These were hand built, with no budget, hand tools used for cutting brackets and guides, and quite possibly not knowing which machine got what. Quite shocked there is no bubble gum or duct tape found yet. Some of you are going to be luckier than others with the fit and finished product. It was a complete cluster fuck of an assembly job that was rushed to the finish line. I now actually believe Special K got lucky with his.

As the details emerge with each machine, it will only get stranger.

#22730 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

These "mods" are never going to get made or sold by Jpop. Any kind of modding (finishing up this game) is going to fall to the community of owners. I have no doubt that enough money and time can turn these games into actual functioning pinball machines, and maybe even full-featured as they were actually designed.

And then that brings us to which MG's will be more valuable? Fixed/modded/100% working or AS-IS in the box.

#22731 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was told that more MGs are in his plan.

By whom?

#22771 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You are never allowed to sell the game.....you can pick MG or Alien.....which do you choose?

Easy choice is Alien, could probably get some actual support on it if need be.

#22772 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I'll just beat everyone to the punch...
It's mine. Let the shit show begin
ebay.com link »
While I don't expect it to sell for that, I encourage serious buyers to contact to me directly.

Nevermind! Have to read the whole damn thing, including the disclaimer!

#22797 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It means 100% confirmed that more than the original 19 are made. It also means good luck to anyone that thinks more are not coming.

need to see the plate on the machine

#22839 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Here's the story I pieced together:
Late 2015: John hooks up with AP and promises them Houdini if they'll fulfill MG. They agree (after doing no research on Zidware and John not disclosing Bill has the rights) and John gives them a beautiful diorama of acrylic. Like the Emperor's new clothes they're satisfied until...
Houdini is shown in September. The community starts analyzing the hell out of it and it's quickly determined that it's not a game.
Realizing (only now) they've bought a pig in a poke, AP hires Balcer in time for Expo to shore things up. Even by expo all the lighting bolts are gone, Zidware name scrubbed and new art sample shows LCD being moved.
AP fulfills MG mostly out of embarrassment, and takes John's dream theme Houdini from him out of spite. They continue on, but without John.
That's my take on things. So while I think John will probably get bailed out yet again, it won't be from AP.

You can add that the ONLY thing remaining in that trade is the name Houdini. Nothing JPop gave or what AP presented in Las Vegas or Expo will look like the production version that is coming. AP just wants JPop to GTFO of the facility!

#22847 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Your agenda is you fancy yourself as Superman all over Pinside. You fly into a thread, take it's temperature and then formulate an opinion based on scant and superficial information. Then comes your half baked solution to everyone which you pound redundantly.
Then you fly off to the next thread confident you've saved the poor peasants of Pinside who are incapable of thought.
I have seen you warned countless times by several different Pinsiders, in a variety of threads and you still don't get it.
I'm out hiking right now using my phone so it's difficult. I'll edit when I get home.

Dude, if your out hiking.....enjoy.....put Pinside AWAY!

#22863 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Everything was fine with JPOP and AP as of Sept. 2016. Man, you DO like to argue, don't you?

Yes, until the REAL story came to light

#22871 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Anyone that ownes one, no matter who, I look at as a loser. Its not a good story.

If you own one, you are NOT a cool guy trust me.

No, it's not a good story at all. But your perception isn't too good either. Obviously there are a few that are quite to themselves about owning one. Anyone who paid $16K for this, waited the 5-6 agonizing years, and now has the machine seems to be more of a winner?

You consider them to personally be a loser? Maybe you meant "loser" in a different context than we are reading? Like they ending up losing even though they got a machine?

#22894 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Phew what a day. MG arrived late morning, and is now set up and 'working'. I'll continue the pre-flight check tomorrow.
Martin is reviewing MG next Tuesday
For the first time I kept the box a pinball came in. Is this really necessary, or would just the cardboard panel that contains the serial number etc be adequate? It's a lot of cardboard! Also kept the foam/cardboard pieces for now. What is the etiquette for this for rare games? Space is my main challenge and reason for asking...

What # machine is yours?

#22945 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Sorry to even ask!!! I followed this for some time but with so many post it's hard to find every thing. Would someone care to give me a rough run down of approx how many people got screwed on mg? Out of the games he did release are there people who put a deposit down and still not offered a pin? Again sorry to ask just want to be in the knowing.

It appears that everyone who PAID for a MG got it. There are claims of being owed MG's in trade for programming, artwork, and general douchebaggery on JPop's part.

#22986 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

What does AP have to do with RAZA and AIW? Answer = nothing. Everyone should certainly direct anger and resolution at JPOP. He is 100 percent liable for those games. You have to realize MG would never have been built without an agreement with AP. I hope people continue to sue him until he returns deposits no matter what that does to his financial situation. Then I'd like to see the IRS take a crack at him.
I am very interested to see how APs HOUDINI game turns out. Looking forward to hearing about out it at TPF.

You should be able to play one at TPF

#23002 7 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I get this, but I in no way can say AP has nothing to do with this. They stepped on the burning brown bag on the front porch. Guess what, their shoes are going to smell bad for a long time afterwards. There is no easy way to clean this stench off

They will wipe it all away in Texas with the Houdini.

#23005 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I feel positive about AP. They have moved things forward, and achieved an amazing thing IMO, even if MG was the guinea pig in teaching their guys how to manufacture pins
That said, based on the poor manufacturing quality of MG (basics ok like cabinet quality, but they screwed up a lot of the soldering of switches etc, and didn't stick on the side rails), AP will need to demonstrate that Houdini has had a bit more attention to detail...

American Pinball did not officially build this machine. JPop did with screwdrivers, tins snips, pliers, and his visionary mind. These machines were assembled by people who would not regularly build a production line pinball machine. Each MG should be treated as a hand built prototype because that's what they really are. The only thing it taught guys was that JPop was the biggest tool in the place. I am surprised some of you don't need tetanus shots from this damn machine.

Wait until TPF to see a REAL A.P. built pinball.

#23035 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You have a machine with people asking between $25 and $50k. I'm sure SOMEBODY will pump a few thousand more into it and get it to play right.....

I would expect that to happen with Special K's machine.

I also think the pump and dump with these prices might be hitting a brick wall

#23145 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Totally agree Brian and it's not personal with the MG owners. They get what they get. Fine people.
I just don't want to see them profit off this when others got shafted including vendors.
And for that reason I hope they don't get a dime over what they paid. Or at least some reasonable gain like Kim got
$30k-$50k seems so F ing ridiculous.
Now off to selection Sunday and the greatest time of the year!

Your point is well taken, over, and over, and over again. You are turning into a broken record over this. Like they say, you can hope in one hand and shit in the other. Guess which one you will have a hand full of 1st? Quite frankly, whatever ANY of these owners do with their MG purchase is none of your business, or any of ours for that matter. Unless they want to make it public, like Mr. 68 did, they should keep it to themselves what they sell for. Stick to taking a dump in your own hand and quit shitting all over the MG buyers/owners. They have the right to do as they please with these machines. Oh, but it's not personal right?

#23167 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I can't believe you remembered that! I thought only OLD people such as myself would know this kind of 'ancient history'!!!

1st thing I thought of was Dan Quayle too, I am 45

#23185 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just to break things up...I'm still stuck in New Orleans. Over a week. Smoking cigars and eating oysters.

What's a dozen oysters cost down there these days?

1 month later
#23296 6 years ago

Special K is also a professional in marketing, so I am sure it wasn't too hard for him to reach the proper channels for those articles to be made. He is a master at self promotion, TMNT sheets and all.

#23332 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I think it is more about how the words are used rather than the words in general.
Saying "I don't give a f@#$" is different from saying "f@#$ you".

I would agree with you here

#23343 6 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

. And I really don't enjoy when people come into threads only to voice their displeasure at the things being discussed. .

Ignore them?

#23346 6 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

I take umbrage with people trying to stifle conversation on a message board. Someone that isn't a moderator really shouldn't be telling people what they can and can't talk about. And what's especially rankling is that taking an anti-mentioning-Kaneda-ever stance isn't exactly a controversial one.

(supposedly) 25 people own a MG. that's not really ancillary, in my opinion. It's not like he's someone who bought a six piece McNuggets. Maybe Mulan Szechuan McNugget sauce, perhaps.

After my being on Special K's podcast, I have a different opinion of the guy than I used to. However, you sound like you are either infatuated with him or on his payroll.

#23349 6 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Love how straight up rude that was!

I am so sorry.....did you need a break in a safe place?

LMFAO.

#23352 6 years ago

I can only assume that your podcast with Special K was shelved because watching paint dry would have been more interesting.

#23353 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Yeah, when you add up the money and number of people hurt from RAZA and AIW, it is very significant. It's very odd that delivering a literal handful of half working Magic Girls made all that disappear.

That's because JPop actually claims that RAZA is next.

#23356 6 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

It was probably more due to the fact that a huge family argument (on my end) transpired during the recording and he didn't feel like going and editing it out.
Man you're really getting your licks in, eh buddy? Feels good, eh?

The info you keep giving is like open season. A family argument while recording? Did someone spill your bong water again?

#23361 6 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

My FIL was a dick, but he's dead now, so oh well.

I give you props for telling it how it is.

#23382 6 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Final auction price was $3,060. Now that's magical.

Happy to see ZY recover some of what he is owed. That's a lot of $$$ for a plexiglass.

#23414 6 years ago

I don't understand the getting your rocks off because you made a bid on this. If you have no intentions of buying, then wtf are you even bidding for? There is no glory because you made a bid, who gives a shit? However, you are playing with fire and someone else's goods. Not cool at all.

1 month later
#23573 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

So guys...
What would the flavor of a JPOP soda be?

Skid Marks
Bacon Strips
Swamp Ass
Fumunda Cheese
Hershey Squirts

#23583 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm told that anyone shilling and cheer-leading for Zidware will jump the line and get their machine first.
Or is that the other place?

Define "other place" , you have a couple to choose from.

5 months later
#23791 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Ok, I'm newer here, who's "our banned friend", or is it not permissible to say his name?

Special K, otherwise known as Kaneda. And several other aliases....

1 month later
#23871 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

But seriously, Oursler and Nordman know their shit, I wonder what convinced them to sign up for this shit show?

I asked Barry about 8 months ago if he minded working with JPop back at Williams and he said he didn't mind at all. Having discussions with a couple of these men pictured, I don't believe any of them would have signed on unless they thought Zidware customers would be made whole.

3 months later
#24040 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Suck it, Derp Root, you criminal harboring jackholes

They are not harboring any criminals. Learn what harboring a criminal is.

I am not at all thrilled that Jpop is working at Deeproot, however, that job might be the ONLY source of recovery for those that won their cases. Furthermore, the have great people on board that gave up their lives and moved down to Texas to be part of the Deeproot team, one being Barry Oursler.

You want to see him go down the tubes too?

#24056 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So, what are you saying? I should pre-order a Derp Root game?

Not sure how you twisted that into me saying pre-order anything.

#24064 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You implied I should be supporting Derp Root for the good of the good people there. I’d never give them a dime and would discourage anyone from doing so as well, as long as the operation is being run by such a deplorable individual. He’s just another Andrew Heighway - bullying & taking advantage of desperate people like Jpop & Oursler. This operation will not end well. How many times do we have to see this happen? In a year or so, Stern will be the last pinball company standing once again....maybe JJP eeks it out. Maybe Spooky makes another Denisi game and keeps on keeping on...but that’ll be it.

You did not answer the question. Where did I imply sending in pre-order money?

JPop? Desperate? Oh hell yes. Oursler and Norwood? Desperate? Um, far from it. You are just spewing bullshit. Deeproot hasn't even produced a machine yet. Seems like the same old tired shit many were giving American Pinball too.

I agree, NONE of it may end well for any of these companies other than Stern. .

JJP? They are on life support with Pirates. Dialed in was a major flop compared to expectations.

Spooky? They make pinball, but they are a different concept. It's working.....so far.

American Pinball? Houdini rocks, what's next?

Heighway, Zidware, and Skit B..... R.I.P. assholes.

#24068 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

What are you talking about?

So how many dialed ins do you think they sold? I see dialed in as being a huge success for jjp after the game proved to be a hit after a terrible reveal.

JPP's future hinges on the success of POTC, that is exactly what I am talking about. Mark my words, there will be no physical #5 JJP pinball reveal at Expo this year, other than the possibility of a name/title release.

Quoted from pinlink:

Sounds like you think spooky isn't going to work in the long run?

That I don't know. I didn't care for the 1st 2 machines, but Alice Cooper is quite fun. Spooky is doing things much differently than the rest of the start up manufactures and it seems to be working for them.

#24074 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Where are you getting this information from?

From reliable sources in the industry and I will leave it at that.

Don't ask who that might be because I am not saying.

Either believe it or not, I really don't care.

If I am wrong, so be it.

#24077 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You implied I should support Derp Root rather than root for their failure. A

That is EXACTLY what I implied to you. Never implied you send them ANY money, especially a pre-order.

Quoted from Rarehero:

How do you propose I do that?

Um, not bash them at every chance you get? Tired, same ole' story. How about let them actually produce something and if is shit, bash away?

Quoted from Rarehero:

$$$ = success. I will not give them money. Nor will I cheerlead them.

Ok, then don't ever buy ANYTHING they produce(if they actually do produce something), your choice. I got it, bashing them every chance you get makes you feel better and will enrich the pinball community. Hey, way to go.

I will reserve judgement until I see a product, they dare ask for pre-order money, or they fold up shop.

Look, we all know JPop is a scumbag extraordinaire. But if you take ANY work environment, 20% of the people, if thorough background histories were provided, would be considered scumbags. If someone is good at their job, sometimes you have to take the baggage that goes with it. I have one of those employees working for me now. I know it, but he is so good at what he does, he is worth a shot. If you knew the REAL truth about everyone around you, one or two would make your jaw drop.

A.P. tried with JPop, but they hid it at 1st, and then completely dropped the ball because they didn't do proper homework. A.P. did an about face and literally had to drag JPop out of the facility.

Now we have Deeproot, that has JPop, and has built a team above and beyond just him. Not only that , they brought in people who have worked with JPop previously at Williams. They have been upfront about the situation.

ALL people did was bash A.P. ever since they came on the scene and say 2 things, M.G. will never be produced and A.P. will never build a machine. Well, guess what? Wrong on both accounts. Jpop built all of those M.G. machines by hand, those are NOT A.P. built machines. Houdini is here and in production.

So yeah, I'll give Deeproot the benefit of the doubt until I see a product.

#24078 5 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I heard from a reliable source in law enforcement that my neighbor was into bestiality. Don't ask me to reveal the source but let's just say there are lots of scared pets running around the neighborhood. Take it for what it's worth, believe it or not. If I'm wrong...oops, sorry
Damn! I can't tell you how sick I am of this type of crap. If you know something to be true, state the source of the information. If you can't provide the source, then close your pie-hole. You may be surprised how many people's lives, businesses etc. get screwed as a result of unsubstantiated rumors. I can't tell you how often I've seen these tricks initiated by competitors and people playing an angle. Create FUD, pump and dump, all variations of this same theme. I'm sure you are a great guy and this is not your typical modus operandi, so I'm not singling you out. You just touched a nerve...I apologize for that.

If I am wrong come Expo, I will be the 1st to say I was wrong.

#24079 5 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I heard from a reliable source in law enforcement that my neighbor was into bestiality. Don't ask me to reveal the source but let's just say there are lots of scared pets running around the neighborhood. Take it for what it's worth, believe it or not. If I'm wrong...oops, sorry
Damn! I can't tell you how sick I am of this type of crap. If you know something to be true, state the source of the information. If you can't provide the source, then close your pie-hole. You may be surprised how many people's lives, businesses etc. get screwed as a result of unsubstantiated rumors. I can't tell you how often I've seen these tricks initiated by competitors and people playing an angle. Create FUD, pump and dump, all variations of this same theme. I'm sure you are a great guy and this is not your typical modus operandi, so I'm not singling you out. You just touched a nerve...I apologize for that.

So what is closer to the truth, your neighbor is a frickin pervert or JJP is on a tightrope? Do some homework, maybe both are true.

#24085 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This statement is why pinball has cancer.

Please explain.

#24086 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Not sure why Vdojaq wants to be the "Hilton" of Derp Root...but here we go again, I guess. 2018 and lessons still not learned.

No, I do not. Whatever your hatred is, fine. But I am just saying that the vilification of A.P. went nowhere, we now have Houdini. And exactly as you say, "here we go again" with the vilification of Deeproot. This isn't a couple of assholes building a machine in the shed taking preorder money. This is a full fledged company that just might build something. You are right 2018 and nothing learned.

#24103 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

People giving the benefit of the doubt to everyone trying to start a pinball company. This what has led us to where we are with all these liars and thieves.

Wrong, it is people giving pre-order money to these liars and thieves.

#24119 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

So how many dialed ins do you think they sold? I see dialed in as being a huge success for jjp after the game proved to be a hit after a terrible reveal.

Approximately 1200 units among all versions. That's a huge failure.

#24132 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It is?
In 2018?

When expectations are over 2000 units ? You bet your ass that is a failure.

#24133 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Agreed...1200 from a boutique manufacturer should be in the "win" column.

JJP is NOT a boutique manufacturer. Spooky is a boutique manufacturer

#24138 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I realize I’m piling onhere (sorry dude) - but Boutique means “sells a high quality product to a small number of customers”

If you were to characterize pinball in that fashion then you could almost consider STERN as boutique? A couple thousand of each title world wide? In the big picture, STERN is not, and they are the volume leader. I don't think JJP would consider themselves boutique either.

#24139 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Those are Stern numbers

Sure are, and so was JJP's expectations.

Maybe I am being harsh saying Dialed In was a failure. So let's just say it hasn't met sales expectations.

1 week later
#24147 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I do not trust a DeepRoot pinball and hope they just refund us. I trust nothing associated with Jpop.

That will never happen.

#24150 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Well, my highly reliable industry source tells me that you're wrong. But don't ask me who it is, because it's super secret NSA level shit.

It's cool bro, you got to pound your chest.

3 years later
#24370 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

When John worked at Bally/Williams, he had a lot of help. He had some good ideas but others had to get his ideas to work. John need others to keep him on-track and within budget. I know this first hand with working with him on a project.

The late Barry Ousler said the exact same thing about John P.

2 months later
#24372 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am looking for a RAZA play field. If anyone has one or a lead for one, please PM me.

GAP might have these?

4 months later
#24388 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

At what point is a breadcrumb so large that it is simply bread?

I think that is called......look here dummy!

#24449 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So I've decided to start another thread since I've been "ejected" from another Jpop thread on two of his pins I own because of the total DB's that continue to ruin everything…………
Eject this……..
I'm so excited about RAZA, it looks awesome so far and am thrilled to have Jpop leading the charges here. So I can't wait to see more from Jpop on RAZA and AIW, I think there is still availability left on AIW!

Hey, how did all of this work out for you? Were you part of the 19?

#24454 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'll be happy with just letting it sit there and look at it like a piece of artwork if nothing else!

How is that empty cabinet art these days?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
Plastics
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.