(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19699 7 years ago

Can someone please post or PM me a pic of what the playfields of MG, RAZA and AIW were supposed to look like? IF and its a big "IF" Houdini or a new incarnation of MG art is shown I would like to be able to compare everything.

#19719 7 years ago

Thanks Odin and desertT1 for posting RAZA and Magic girl.
Can someone please post AIW.
THANK YOU

#19725 7 years ago

Thanks Odin.
I prefer Humpty Dumpty as far as the classics go.
Can someone please post AIW.
Thank you

3 months later
#20543 7 years ago

I'm confused. How are there only 20 persons filing suit against jpop?
Or are there other groups lined up using different lawyers? Approx. How many of each game were originally offered or should I say deposits or full payments made towards?
1) mg
2)zombie land
3)Alice
250,000 is a large sum of money but I would have guessed the total would have easily been well over a million dollars. Best of luck to everyone involved and hopefully you will be reimbursed.

3 weeks later
#21109 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

K better open the damn box. His impressions are great material. It's time for K to comeback to Pinside. His podcast has shown an awesome passion for pinball and he he been pretty fair lately With his criticisms. Now no one wants to hear drunk K podcasts (which he has done), but he is entertainig now without being obnoxious, which is more than I can say for a certain upstate NY based podcast.
The perfect podcast would be a Taylor / Nate / "K" one. Oh and Tommy you can join also...

But opening the box is like removing the Star Wars action figure from its bubble card. The value drops immediately....

#21662 7 years ago

Canada actually did a fair and well done review of the machine. I normally would never bother to listen but it seemed like the only info out there. Still have to wonder if he's a brony/clopper though after he made the analogy that Magic girl is like riding a unicorn opposed to williams pinball being like riding a horse....

#22186 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

At least half the machines have left the building, and another is being loaded into someones truck as I type, so other owners besides K have them, so possibly more info will flow Jim's way.
It is my understanding that the extra flipper button on the left is there since the hole was put into the cabinet by mistake, so, it is not supposed to be wired.

This is almost too funny to be true..
Oops we've got an extra hole in the cabinets that shouldn't be there...
Just put a flipper button on to cover it up. Damn,a painted bolt head would be better than a flipper button that doesn't do anything. Well done JFLOP!!

10 months later
#23818 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No, I believe they found a way to manufacture full sized pinball machines and sell them for 25 cents each.
Now if they can get shipping under a dollar, they'll sell millions.
LTG : )

Didn't the new spokesperson say
They are gonna build Ferraris for the price of Kia's ?
Funny stuff but possibly true especially considering ferraris need constant adjustment to operate at full performance and are insanely expensive to maintain.

7 months later
#24226 5 years ago

Seems like potential for just about anything happening. Hopefully deep root has done some planning. I suggest a pope mobile like vehicle to keep a safe barrier between him and the attendees.if things get ugly they could simply drive him away.

A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpegA33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpegD826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpegD826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=ultimategameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.