(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (9 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21119 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Are you getting a pin Pinballs?
Last thing I'd want to do is hurt anybody that is actually getting something out of this shit show
Just a F Ed up deal all the way around
It all comes back around in the long run. Life is too short to worry about this
Btw, will somebody please tell Jpop to NOT tuck his t shirt in. That look is horrible. And cut your F ing hair

you have had years to do this, and now that there is a chance that some will get something, you want to start this all of a sudden. Great timing.

To those that say that this will not go up in value, you really dont have a clue then. I already have a buyer wanting me to find him one in the 20k+ range, and my three friends that are supposed to get one have no desire to sell yet. So the price will go up on these whether you like it or not. Just not to you. But there are several high end collectors that do just that, collect, and they want it for the simple facts of very limited, and the story that goes with it

#21128 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Some of you dopes don't quite understand the DISRESPECT involved to the vendors that made it happen and didn't get paid, to the Raza and AIW $$ that went to feed Jpop so you could get your MG and then act like this is somehow gonna be a F ing $40k "collectible" that is gonna trade like hot potato in high demand.
F that.

If zombieyeti and applejuice are due games, which i have no reason to believe that either are lying. Then hopefully they have a contract that states that, and then they have legal ramifications to go after jpop if he delivers games to others and not them. The delivery date has not come yet, so none of us know if there are games with their names on it.

If they do not have anything that states this, then sadly, they need to cough it up as a life lesson in business. Business is business, you dont trust anyone, hence the reason for contracts. And sometimes, you have to learn that the hard way. Hopefully, they have emails or something like that stating that they are to be paid with a game. But that is where i have a hard time understanding it. Because if there is supposed to be a limited run of 19 machines, and that is what is sold, then technically, there should not be any other games. Its not like it was advertised as a limited number plus one to each vendor, etc. SO hopefully, the vendors are considered part of the original numbers. I have not seen an owners list to tell me one way or another

HOnestly, the people that "bought" one do not owe ZY or AJ anything, So saying that they are disrespecting them or other vendors is just stupid.

ANd if you dont like my attitude about telling facts, well, i really dont care

1 week later
#22304 7 years ago

Saw someone ask about the manual incase their was issues in the future. So I thought I would just post a picture of every single page of the manual of the magic girl I just got. This way it is archived

IMG_6387 (resized).JPGIMG_6387 (resized).JPG

IMG_6389 (resized).JPGIMG_6389 (resized).JPG

IMG_6388 (resized).JPGIMG_6388 (resized).JPG

IMG_6390 (resized).JPGIMG_6390 (resized).JPG

IMG_6391 (resized).JPGIMG_6391 (resized).JPG

IMG_6392 (resized).JPGIMG_6392 (resized).JPG

IMG_6393 (resized).JPGIMG_6393 (resized).JPG

IMG_6394 (resized).JPGIMG_6394 (resized).JPG

#22309 7 years ago

Couple of other things.

The legs are not chrome plated, just steel legs.

Comes with a set of pincab leg protectors. Does anyone use these anymore. Not sure why he would even include them, it cheaper and better to get the stern metal standoff protectors.

You do get inner cab art for the game, but its not applied, guess he couldnt afford the extra man hours to apply them

Shooter lane has no groove, which is fun, because the ball is not always centered so you often have to plunge multiple times

THE GOOD:

Its pretty

and

well, thats about it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.