(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_crow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3569 9 years ago

Oh how I wish this thread would die. Disgusted with all the negativity and critique especially from persons not even invested in the project. He doesn't communicate enough and gets criticized. He responds with more frequent updates and gets criticized on design elements. I personally have enjoyed the journey through his design process, but never had the expectation that the deadlines were firm as it was a new company without established production lines. I firmly believe that i will eventually get my machine and if not at least the trolls can have their fun at my expense.

#3573 9 years ago

No englando

4 weeks later
#4041 9 years ago

Oh good was waiting for your daily dose of negativity and sarcastic wit

1 week later
#4342 9 years ago

Ice, thanks for the update. Really appreciate your efforts and insight and still optimistic these machines will be built.

2 months later
#10414 8 years ago

As a fully paid customer for a cointaker RAZA and a significant AIWdeposit I appreciate the first very positive information we have received in a long while. I still love the designs of RAZA and aiw and would like to get those machines, but as a realist I guess MG and a carryover of monies to the next title gives me an actual product. Thank you pintasia and while I could be bitter at JPOP I still liked the creativity and design process that he had.

#11954 8 years ago

Unbelievable... I am completely paid for raza and preorder AIW and have nothing to show and while I should be more angry at JPOP, i find myself more frustrated by the pinside quaterbacks. I think the goal of the trolls is to frustrate Bill/pintasia so that everything is lost once again. It feels like cancer in here and maybe a good time for me to get some distance from this thread. Sure doesn't seem like a community interested in furthering pinball.

#11960 8 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Trolling? I just don't see it. I'd love to see which posts you think falls into that category. Questioning the new "investors" motives, is hardly trolling. Some transparency on their part would end the questions quickly.

I have not been asked for any payments from these "investors" and the only motive i have seen from them is to bring these pinballs to something other than a dream. I have seen more positive information from them in the past few days than i have seen in months on the blog. So far that is all the transparency I need. I am looking forward to the NW pinball reveal and will make my decision then on how to proceed.

#11974 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Crow it is very strange that you have been around for a few months and your only posts have been to cheerlead this doomed project and chastise those who questioned it.

That is not correct at all. I dont feel the need to respond to all sorts of posts for my ego. I have been on pinside a long time and mainly use it as a venue to purchase mods and artwork. I am personally invested in the project so if i want to see a product and that makes me a cheerleader then so be it. It is easy to fling negative comments as you have done to me as an anonymous internet guy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_crow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=the_crow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.