(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#180 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It took Michelangelo over 4 years to paint the Sistine Chapel so we are not past that milestone yet.

Between the ceiling and the last judgement it took him 10.

4 weeks later
#199 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I would suggest that if you don't want to or can't work on machines yourself to bail now and don't look back.

I don't think the concern is so much working on the game but having parts available for when things fail, and they do fail, in the future. Imagine the issues WOZ had on a small run like RAZA or Magic Girl, the cost to rerun all those boards one, two, three times? I don't see how Jpop is going to support his games like that.

#201 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

From the rumors I heard, he wanted to increase the numbers to 40 magic girls, then the latest one I heard at Allentown was keeping magic girl at 21-22 games and doing a strip down version run. Should be a beautiful game when done. Regardless of future support, the amount of time and quality he's doing should hold up well. U won't have rgb issues like woz, he's using regular 555 and 44 led bulbs.

WOZ had issues beyond the LEDs though. If he is making only 20 games how many replacement parts will he do? Are owners being given the opportunity to order extra plastics or other items?

3 months later
#1904 9 years ago

Any MG owners feel satisfied with what they saw?

#1928 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Please excuse my French, but YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!
So the "reveal" is only to the few owners of MG, and even they don't get to see the actual game at this point?
I don't think the word "reveal" means what he thinks it means.

breathe in....breathe out.....breathe in.....breathe out...

#2115 9 years ago

What exactly are people expecting to see? People with preorders are actively trying to get out of it so there can't be too much to see.

#2333 9 years ago

I wonder if Adobe signed a NDA. Wtf?

1 week later
#2665 9 years ago

So Jpop won't refund deposits unless there is a newcomer to take the spot and then doesn't respond to people interested in getting on a standby list. WTF?

#2667 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Maybe he has a guilty conscience.

His ego is going to fuck over a lot of people if he can't right this ship and burying his head in the sand while depositors ask for explanations is not getting the job done. Pathetic.

#2718 9 years ago

there are people with deposits that are actively trying to get out of this charade. Blaming anything on these guys is ridiculous.

#2844 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

As a artist he's never done. Always changing stuff? Maybe he's had diff versions playable and consistently changing flow of ramps or parts or layout?

Artist finish shit all the time. He's not an artist, he's a poor manager of expectations.

#2864 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Could you explain please. I thought the big reveal was December 17.

He's referring to the RAZA reveal.

1 week later
#2964 9 years ago

He responded to a FB post I made.

2 weeks later
#3568 9 years ago

I like the illustrations but man is that thing busy. Is the blog pic in color or the same b/w line work?

#3614 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Something like this would probably do the trick and satisfy the masses.
Image (auto-loading disabled)

Entails.jpg 45 KB

It entails entrails?

3 weeks later
#4042 9 years ago

Code doesn't mean much in this hobby.

2 months later
#7243 8 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Yo Jeremy. It's a mess here, as you can see. I have no explanations. But, welcome to Pinside?

Is the mess here or at Zidware?

#7373 8 years ago
Quoted from Tharizdun:

"From the mouth of babes…"
Sometimes babes tell the truth when nobody else in the room will...

do you honestly think you are the first to say this?

#7438 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

I won't be there - I'm coaching my daughters tee ball team and our first game is saturday so I'll be watching 1st graders picking grass while balls roll by them instead - I've been told that the HCG VIP event (for artists and marvel) will have some pretty heavy folks from the Marvel Films in attendance You're not too far from there? I can talk to the folks and see if i can get you to replace me - just call yourself yeti
As for licensing work - little anecdotal experience - I did some work for lucasfilm and star wars 2 years ago and they were very easy to work with - not one revision at all!? I was sweating bullets the whole time and it was smooth sailing - makes a HUGE difference in the creative process to be relaxed as i'm sure you know.

Nice to see you have your priorities straight. Enjoy your work btw, keep pumping that IG account.

#7494 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I hear you. Doesn't take away from where we're at today with no machine to show.
What is stopping a Magic Girl from being put together to show? Is it purely because "John doesn't wanna do it"?

I thought people had reportedly played on flippable games. What happened to those games?

#7761 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I could give a shit about value retainment. I don't want John to fail because I like his designs. The rules for his games can be lacking and need an overhaul down the road, but the art packages and layouts are fantastic. 2 of my top 9 favorite games are johns creations. One had the rules fixed years after B/W closed it's doors and the other one needs a major rule tweek to go from a great game to a phenomenal game. It's nice to see your favorite pinball people still thriving in the pinball world, so you never want to see them fail at anything.

But they are not "his" designs. They are collaborative efforts that entailed a lot of give and take which appears to be something that he is now steering away from.

#8081 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It's funny because the hand drawn art was the big "sell" on jpop's Kiss, but Stern has a great answer to that with hiring the original Bally artist. And the Stern game has a big Gene head, and ramps, and a cool magnet trick, and most importantly will be available to buy mid-2015, and for thousands of dollars less than any jpop game.

and Stern has a license.

#8241 8 years ago

I didn't even get a thread eject for it.

#8315 8 years ago

I get grumpy when I don't gave coffee. I suspect people are a little more than grumpy.

#8584 8 years ago

Final piece to a prototype.

#8661 8 years ago
Quoted from RomstarArkanoid:

Final? Are you sure?

my post was in reference to someone saying it was the final piece. My point is simply that just having a complete prototype means just that, it's a prototype. For as godly as Jpop considers himself his games have had issues in the prototyping phase that needed to be addressed and some even after production games rolled off the line, thinking CV (jpops "masterpiece")and the extensive fix kit that was needed.

The prototype should be seen as just that, a step in the process, and not a finished, ready to go to the line, game.

#8671 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry, just saw this. On road to VFW show already at this point.
Looks like his show is under 2hrs from madison. If someone wants me to be their rep then talk w stevenp or whomever i guess and arrange a date. i will go down and be the eyes ears and critical thinking head you all likely need at this time. I have zero bias since i am not in on any jpop game.

you should have bias if you are representing anyone in on this game.

John and those supporting him need to either spill the beans to wtf is going on to those persons whose money John is playing with or just stfu in my opinion. This dangling the carrot bullshit that people are playing is pretty pathetic for dragging out an already deplorable situation. once again, Jpop is total joke at this point.

#8687 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yep! Trying to work on 3 games (4 if you include Kiss) instead of just finishing one.

I wonder how he kept all the money separated for each project. Must have been tough having all that RAZA money sitting there and not being able to use it on other projects.

#8707 8 years ago

This game is certainly going to have PDI or Invisiglass on it or at least be able to accept it. Going non standard was bad move. But that said he did "get lucky" that the glass didn't hit the shooter rod. Wonder if they cover that in his pinball design school.

#8910 8 years ago

Posting pics doesn't remove John from the Pinball POS list. He needs to stop posting pics and pick up a phone and talk to the people wanting to know what the f*ck is happening with these projects.

Pics are worth a thousand words but not 1.8 million dollars.

#8993 8 years ago

any show organizer allowing Jpop to hold a seminar in which he asks for preorders, for any of his games, should be held accountable for any order taken there.

#9230 8 years ago

What a piece of shit.

#9257 8 years ago

This licensee has already created a toxic relationship by allowing one of the most despised people in pinball to be the bearer of this ridiculous offer.

Good luck to everyone involved and with what people decide to do, but I can't imagine anyone agreeing to such strong arm tactics as suggested in John Popaduik's asinine letter. Sorry to see so many good pinheads getting treated like this by Jpop and his enablers. What a douchebag.

#9272 8 years ago

I don't see how anyone with any business acumen can think that 100% of buyers are going to agree to the stipulations put forth by John in his letter.

If John is getting sued, which it is suggested he is, he is going to be forced to file bankruptcy. If he is forced into bankruptcy than at least the licenses could be sold as an asset and not sold by John to these "licensees." Seems to me that John is putting himself above his investors, customers are obviously not customers if there is no end product, when he should be looking after their interest first.

John built the fire, let the investors at least light the match.

#9303 8 years ago

Sell prints of the art created for the games and use the proceeds to pay off investors.

#9310 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

GET out now! Contact a lawyer immediately!
track down and talk to jon in person this holiday weekend!
Do something and do it quick!

quick is too late.

#9431 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There IS an investor. One we are very lucky to have.
I'll let him reveal himself. He's doing it for love of pinball. Who else is gonna jump into this shitstorm?
Option A. Don't agree to this. Sue John personally. Zidware is broke. Good luck with that
Option B. Agree to this and you get a pinball machine. Investor is risking over 1 million bucks
We all knew there would be more MGs to make the numbers work
You get John OUT of the $$$ part. What more do you want?

I think people want to stop being fucked with.

#9523 8 years ago

Stern and JJP didn't bail him out for the same reason they didn't offer him a job, he is impossible to work with.

#9756 8 years ago

Linked to Canada somehow.

#9760 8 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Well it's not JPOP. I don't know why he would do a statement, & not the investor. See what plays out over the weekend.

Do you know who it is?

#10403 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe people can understand it this way Bill.
Let's all put Zidware into bankruptcy, sell the assets at auction and us creditors will get pennies on the dollar but we do get satisfaction of seeing John in flames which is already happening now!!
Then maybe the smarter thing to do Bill is just to take what you bought, for $10 and start over with the whole process and wipe us all out, officially, because you do know we are already wiped out
That sounds pretty good too. No John but we get Yeti and a manufacturer deal from one that needs to keep his assembly line going.
Ok I'll take an AIW

Some don't care about getting pennies, they would rather see the projects die and not allow John the satisfaction of ever adding any of these titles to his resume. That is the reality.

#10440 8 years ago

Does Zidware own the copyrights to the art and programming if they haven't been paid for?

#10725 8 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I'll ignore it. Because I have seen the full prototypes, as have others. So your statement that "no one has seen anything new" is simply false. And I am not cheerleading at all. Not defending John's actions or anything like that. Just adding a little bit of objectivity and some facts in the midst of all the reactionary emotion here. Because the best outcome would be to get the games made and shipped to customers. Emotion and exaggeration and insults won't do that. A reasoned plan like Bill's might, and that is worth supporting IMO.

The best outcome would be to refund everyone their money.

#11185 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Ben your exactly right. I don't mind spending the dough to get it there, then analyze if its really as good and smooth as it looks. Also if it is reproducible at a reasonable cost. I have people who will step up to give me those answers. At the least us customers will have one flipping game to split 165 ways and not one person needed to put up money time and resources to get it there (except me). Again, open book here and I'm drinking no koolaid. It is what it is and just trying to get to point where real educated decisions can be made.

in regards to the open book....could you open and turn to the page that describes your deal with Jpop regarding Pintasia obtaining the rights to the game and share with Zidware investors what it says?

#11327 8 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

just played a couple of games on C.V..... Omg had to try and concentrate on playing every time the Ringmaster's head came Up .... I could not stop thinking of John as the evil ringmaster of a 3 ring circus (MG,BHZA/RAZA,AIW) .... a great Mod would be his Likeness as the Ringmaster

He's already on the backglass in tights, that's enough for me.

#11433 8 years ago

shipping on Zidware I hope.

#12266 8 years ago

Zombie yeti is also on IG and is pretty active. I co-hosted a One and Done podcast last night and the theme was positive things in the hobby. Of course we had to bring Jpop up but the silver lining is having an artist like Zombieyeti now on the pinball radar. Amazing work and hope we do see it on a real production game soon.

#12540 8 years ago

what a f'ing mess. Unbelievable what Jpop has done to this hobby.

#12599 8 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Who would teach the class?

Barry Madoff available?

#12615 8 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Here is what I read from the owners blog/////// posted by Bill Brandes: Jim the area inside the ramp will be decorative as there was no way completing this toy in time or diverters etc off ramps. In fact going through all this stuff is not very clear at all. We haven't got the final "purpose" of the center and how ramps/balls were to mingle. It is one baby step at a time and John keeps his cards close to his chest. Perhaps you can lend some insight as "forcing" anything out of Jpop at this time is very well lets say challenging //////// so maybe the ramp is shootable but they are talking about the toy in the center Jynx ?? I think he was called ?

if John is still unwilling to help to even explain how the game is suppose to work he is a bigger POS than originally thought. MG is dead if they can't even figure out how the thing is suppose to work.

#12728 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

agreed. Even low for lowepg.
Everyone please take note that he is the sort of guy to publish PMs (PERSONAL messages) that you send to him. Pretty disgusting forum behavior.

the above quote is from whysnow

threatening someone in a PM transcends any privacy of that PM IMO. Not speaking to this specific incident but people should be aware if members are being abusive in PMs. That should not be tolerated at all.

#12732 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that is what moderator forum is for. If you are getting abusive PMs there are easy solutions:
1. put the person on ignore (pretty sure this prevents them form PMing you
2. Open a moderator thread
Posting PMs in public is not the answer and VERY poor form on a forum.

and threatening someone using them is the absolute worst form.

These community is too small to tolerate this type of behavior.

#12961 8 years ago

The game is Jpops though. Right? So confused at this point.

#13210 8 years ago

I do hope owners get a full video of gameplay and features before it goes out to the world.

#13347 8 years ago

Game looks cool as shit, just hope it doesn't play like shit.

Hope they get one fully working at
Some point.

#13579 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

THe shooter lane hangup is simply because than blue metal was a last minute "cut to length" that was too short. It should extend further so the ball isn't hung up there.
Plus the PF angle is very low - in our test, the shooter lane worked fine at 6 degrees - it looks like the levelers have been set to around 2 degrees.
Yes the flipper coils are weak, on purpose. You don't want strong flippers bashing and breaking things (see the WoZ comment). Stronger coils in production, and slight adjustment in length of that blue metal flap. We discussed as we assembled MOn and Tues - its not final.

so in the video shown the pitch is at 2 degrees and the flippers are set low? Just asking to clarify what I'm looking at as the flippers and pitch both seem fine.

#13582 8 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

It's here. Last minute tuning but it's at the show

Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hide20150606_095750.jpg

Quoted from jrivelli:

It's here. Last minute tuning but it's at the show

Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hide20150606_095750.jpg

oh shit, no coin mechs. now Pintasia is totally f'd.

#13629 8 years ago

What percentage of the game is mechanically complete?

#13731 8 years ago

I am a bit confused at to why there was a rush to get this game to this show. As it sits it seems pretty unimpressive, outside of the art, and it seems that time spent properly making it work would have better leant itself to promoting the game to potential buyers.

Would be nice if someone from Pintasia did a walk through video of what is suppose to happen in the game. I'm just not getting it.

#13741 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Maybe you haven't noticed, but there's a line to try and sue John out of existence, the time to strike was now or never.

That line was going to exist if the game made this show or not.

#13771 8 years ago
Quoted from angus:

Why would someone that wasn't already in, pay for this game knowing that a large percentage was going to fund games for those who already paid? It seems like the game is starting at zero and anything it costs from here on out to build should be born equally by anyone getting one, even if you paid $16k already. So if it costs $7k to build, anyone getting one should pay $7k. I think it would be hard to swallow funding someone else's game for most people.

You'd be paying for the development cost which was paid by the "investors." The game build would be on top of what is already been spent on the game.

#14065 8 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Let me throw this out there. A little thought experiment.
Let's say you are, Bill, the head of the rescue effort. You know pre-orderers have been burned and are upset and uncertain. You know they have questions and you know they want to at least see, if not play the game. You also know the internet is watching closely. You have two or three weeks to prepare. You know the reveal is critical, and if not pulled off successfully, it could jeopardize the whole project.
What would you do to prepare for and execute the reveal of Magic Girl?

I think they started well by getting the ramps done and installed. Just the visual of the ramps makes it look 1000x more complete than anything seen before.

After that I would have spent time making a concise video of what is there and what is not. Do a detailed video pointing out all the "wow" stuff that is not ready to be implemented. I would not have rushed it to a show half way across the country when it was obviously not near functioning.

I understand the necessity of a reveal, just not why they did it like they did it.

#14199 8 years ago
Quoted from Lauro0521:

I don't feel like reading all this but what's all about ? Sorry newbie and lazy lol

not the best thread for lazy newbs
start here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread……………mg-raza-and-aiw…

#15296 8 years ago

I'm not a lawyer so I'll just stfu.
More should do the same.

#15370 8 years ago

Of course the price of the product includes overhead, salary, blah blah blah blah. It was John that set that price. It was John that should have recognized that he only took in 256k to build a game that was going to cost upward of a million when he included all the periphery cost associated with building a new company and game. In hindsight it seems laughable that he could have built with such little capital, but the onus is on John, not the customer, to make sure his retail price reflected those cost.

#15397 8 years ago

13 MGs at 16,000= 256k
3yrs salary@7500 a month=270k

Ummmm....

#15398 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I have a multi-page contract for delivery of a pinball, with many terms, schedule, payments and refunds. That John had a contract with every one of his customers makes this debate about salary moot. It is clear we were paying for a pinball machine. How it's made and how much it cost is irrelevant

That is my point, the onus is on John to incorporate the cost of overhead into the retail price. John obviously never intended to build the games with how little he was charging. For MG to be built he would have had to charge more like 50k a game with the overhead he created.

#15756 8 years ago
Quoted from KerryImming:

Agreed. Ignorance and lying about progress are not crimes no matter how much one wants them to be.
Of course, if Zidware's accounting records are as disorganized as rumors indicate, that part could get interesting. Any court process will make MG development look speedy.

How is lying about progress not a crime when the sole intent of the lie is to create more incoming capital and then that capital is diverted to something other than the intended purpose?

2 weeks later
#16297 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

jack won't hire jpop. Not worth the problems that come with him

But why defend him? That's the question.

#16318 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Sorry for being clueless. Where is the letter? Not in a pinside post from JerseyJack, right?

the letter was posted in the JJP forum a couple weeks ago.

#16344 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I'll bet the JJP private group praised Jack for such an insightful letter! Love to see some of their replies.

The reaction to the letter was very mixed.
I replied and it certainly wasn't supportive of anyone other than those that had lost money. I looked to find the thread but couldn't find it.

1 week later
#16735 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm starting to wonder this myself. From all reports, he seems to believe this can be saved. He doesn't seem to think of himself as a liar or a fraud. Combine that with cowardice, chronic avoidance issues, and combine that with us collectively giving a crazy person a million dollars.
Regardless, he'll still have to face the music, none of that excuses anything.

crazy doesn't pay bills though.

1 month later
#17493 8 years ago

and life is put back into perspective......

2 weeks later
#17709 8 years ago

Interviewing people is hard.

1 week later
#18040 8 years ago

If you guys decide to do a podcast I would be happy to help. I mix the This Flippin Podcast podcast that I am a co-host of and a good friend of mine got burned on the Jpop project. Might need to wait until the NDAs run out for some vendors but I think the hobbyist/collector story is much more compelling than the failings of Jpop. Just LMK. I can be reached at [email protected]

#18150 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I would like to state again, for the record, that I never agreed to that travel idea. I was as shocked as the rest of you.
We have to assume John never traveled much in his career, or when he did it was all paid for externally. It costs significantly more than he thinks - but no surprise there right?

When did you find out that it was part of the sales pitch? Did you tell him at the time that it was crazy?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 49.99
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=taylorva and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.