(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23067 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

In a business you get burned sometimes. I think ZY and Applejuice did a great job, kept on beleiving in the project although they knew there was no money to pay. Sometimes you do a project not just for the cold hard cash. Again ZY is doing fine and his art is amazing and many machines he did put him on the map forever in this scene. Just write some things of as goodwill/marketing, call it something. If you do not want to happen that to you, get paid upfront. I do not thinkk we need a fund to help these guys through the winter. Maybe ZY has the art himself. Would be great to have some translite made for framing, I would buy one from him.

If zombieyeti has Magic Girl artwork and copyright I would love to buy a translite! Heck the artwork is so pretty on this game I would buy anything he would like to sign and sell. Payment or not he should still be proud of how amazing his artwork on this game is!

#23162 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

» YouTube video
Start at 36:25

Great video of Ben, and very informative of things I did not know. Too bad such a TERRIBLE interviewer, umm yeah like umm terrible...

1 year later
#24093 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

So it's OK to attack me (my company) it seems?
Please explain why I am a "cancer to this hobby".
Where are the moderators to stop you from spouting your hate all over the place?
People like YOU are exactly the reason many, such as most manufacturers, have stopped posting on Pinside.......

You stole, plain and simple, and lied about it. Why keep rehashing it and bringing up how innocent you are.

#24095 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

So it's OK to attack me (my company) it seems?
Please explain why I am a "cancer to this hobby".
Where are the moderators to stop you from spouting your hate all over the place?
People like YOU are exactly the reason many, such as most manufacturers, have stopped posting on Pinside.......

Not sure how you were just moderated and sub ejected for 30 days and now seemingly wiggled out of it after attacking the mods. Weird

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.