(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nyp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#172 9 years ago

I can't believe it's been 3 years either, and seems there's still a LOT to do. NDA or not I can't say I'm happy about that. I'm still in and I have faith that the game will be astounding but from what I'm seeing I predict another year before anyone sees any games, maybe more, so I wish John would get moving. Problem is, you don't want to rush him and have the game come out rushed, but he seems in no rush at all, keeps designing new playfield trinkets and art, thought that would have all been done by now. John's young and healthy now so I'll chance it that he'll be around to finish, but if he was Gene's age I wouldn't be too happy about sending him all that money. I might be in for MG & RAZA but if he wants money up front for all his games I might have to rethink.....

#175 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm in on RAZA and will stay in for the duration, but I'm not doing this again.
It's interesting to see the revisions, a process most other companies don't do at all (once and it's "good enough"), and how much the work changes, but I still think we the buyers would have been happy and content with that original backglass with ben heck on it, and not have considered for a second what might have been if he created a dozen more versions.

Gotta disagree with you on the B.H statement. I never liked BH's name on it and it made it easier for me to stay in when that was announced. I have NO problem with BH, seems like a nice guy, just didn't want to own such an expensive game with a likeness that no one else would know about unless they read pinside, I can't imagine having to explain to everyone who came to look at it who BH was, maybe make a little placard like Tim Arnold does........

#182 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Your ok with magic girl getting made in quantity more then 21? That's the new rumor..

all for it as long as the price goes down and I get my machine faster.

4 weeks later
#197 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Heard there will be a scaled down version of magic girl to offset cost over runs.

I never heard anything like that, If he is I would assume he would tell the MG owners, I don't think he would do that, nor do I think he will make more than what he said, it's also in writing if that means anything. I just wish he would finalize the design and start building machines.

#203 9 years ago

He's basically saying that if you need a part he can have the part made from a cad drawing, it might cost you but you can get the part. Now as far as common break items like plastics and ramps etc, I hope he makes and offers owners spare sets at a good price. Hopefully whatever PCB's he designs will be used on his other games too so there should be some spares and or support available for those. I would think things like cabinet decals and backglasses can be re-printed from a file if necessary, I'm sure he has the means to do that, same with spare playfields. This fear of spare parts supply can apply to any low run or boutique type game, something buyers need to think about.

#207 9 years ago

There were originally 13 and for some reason went from 13 to 20, that's all I ever heard. I did hear a rumor though that the game is going to kill but I hope John stays healthy and I live long enough to see it......

2 months later
#518 9 years ago

Hold ON WTF, I have NEVER been notified the number of magic girls was increasing to 40, I've been waiting 3 years, I emailed John last week and asked you if this was true, you never replied, no problem I'll call you, but IF this is true, you have some nerve increasing the number now after 3 years, we had a contract, If you do this you are breaking the contract, how about some answers?

#537 9 years ago

I must admit I'm not sure I understand why he's redesigning parts that can be bought off the shelf, or if it's just some unique parts and he's using off the shelf B/W flipper-pop bumper-etc assemblies ?

I was under the impression that the reason that MG was $7K more than RAZA was mainly due to it's rarity at 13 (13 when I bought in) and thought that was why it was $7K more. Humor me, but if the numbers were equal (100 RAZA's & 100 MG's), I hope it becomes obvious that MG was worth $7k more than RAZA and that's why it was $7k more and not because of it's exclusivity...otherwise you could buy RAZA and take the $7k and buy another nice machine. What I don't like is going back on your word and saying your building a certain amount of games and then 3 years later changing it.

#555 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Considering you are an owner and finding out the number was upped; I would say effectively communicating fundamental changes to his owners would be high on your list too

AGREED as of right now John has not told me he's changing the amount of MG's so frankly it's a rumor started by Iceman who I don't even know. As an owner of MG and RAZA it would be nice to be better informed.

#580 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Call it whatever you want or call John himself. What part of that don't you get? Others here have confirmation cards from John. You know, Jpop

What I'm saying is pretty simple, as an owner he should keep me informed better. I haven't received any 'confirmation card' whatever that is, or have I read anywhere on his blog, or received an email or phone update that the number of MG's was increasing. I don't think I'm the only one. Personally I think it would be better to inform your customers directly rather than have it leaked out on pinside.

#883 9 years ago

Taking notes, this is what I have so far.
Dear John,
1: How many are you making?
2: When can I come to your shop and play a finished game or proto?
3: Who is building it?
4: How many different versions of artwork are there and can you send me pictures of the actual finished versions you will be using of cabinet-playfield and backglass after 3 years? (I did sign your NDA)
5: Can you supply me in writing with an updated completion date and time schedule so I can calculate how much interest I am losing on my money and I can check statistics to see if I will live long enough.

1 month later
#2003 9 years ago

I can understand why some of the boutique pinball makers are having a hard time with delays etc being it's their first attempt at doing something for the first time, but what's John's excuse? He should have known what the process was going to entail and planned ahead accordingly. When I initially spoke to John to get on board he gave me the impression that he already had much of the art and design work done and was chomping at the bit to build it, little did I know that he was starting from scratch and it appears he had little already planned. After all these years I'm still looking at pretty pictures and colors.

#2518 9 years ago

I sifted through so many pages I forgot what this thread was about

1 week later
#2847 9 years ago

This thread is starting to remind me of the Predator thread, lots of posts but not much real information, hard to keep reading so many posts with nothing really being said, including this

2 weeks later
#3479 9 years ago

I'm only guessing but maybe he has the home use only phrase in the contract so he doesn't have to get UL approval and other approvals.

1 week later
#3828 9 years ago

I must have dropped some bad acid because the color pallete reminds me of the Incredible Hulk

incredible_hulk_pinball_1525_detail.jpgincredible_hulk_pinball_1525_detail.jpg
#3834 9 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

I must have dropped some bad acid because the color pallete reminds me of the Incredible Hulk

incredible_hulk_pinball_1525_det... 31 KB

I should disclose that I love the artwork of J.P and the color pallete on RAZA and MG. I'm not trying to ad fuel to the fire, I like the colors, but It does remind me slightly of the incredible hulk colors....

#3853 9 years ago

I like the colors, they remind me of the incredible hulk pallete

#3926 9 years ago

You can see the pedestals for the backbox inside the raza coin door and the backboxes behind them, I found it amusing to see the backglasses in those old fashioned gold leaf type frames.

#3938 9 years ago

There is one positive spin you could put on this, although I doubt it would happen, wouldn't it be nice if this caused any makers of small quantities of pinball machines (trying not to use the term 'boutique') to actually produce machines without asking for money up front. Build it and they will come. Say your going to build it and they will wait....

#3974 9 years ago

I like everything I see except that newton ball, looks like someone took out a stand-up target and just shoved a newton ball in there as an afterthought, I HOPE that changes....

1 week later
#4018 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I guess you guys can decide what's weasel language or not, but to me? Hell yes.
This is a pinball machine, not a sculpture. If it doesn't flip it's useless.
Has anyone seen a flipping whitewood? Does such a thing exist? Normally you have that before doing all the art. Jpop is testing how all the shots feel and flow I presume, no?

If you read the post many pages back by Multiball1, he states clearly that he visited a few months ago and played a protoype MG and that it was in it's rough stages and was far from complete but was playable.

#4020 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'd love to know what was powering that. P-ROC? My understanding is that he doesn't have a final hardware platform picked yet. Which seems insane and backwards to me. But maybe I just don't have all the facts. If there was a flipping game that's a start at least.

I'm sorry but I was under the impression that you were in on the game and were reading the blog. John stated in Oct 2014 that he is using a simpler version of the WPC95 system and Quetzal Pinball created the IO control board. The light system is 12v. All this has been in use and in testing for the last 12 months or more.

1 week later
#4265 9 years ago

OK let the thumbs down rain but here's my 2 cents. I don't see anything at all being accomplished on this entire long winded thread other than a lot of people venting their frustrations. Problem is, a very very small percentage are owners and the rest have nothing to lose except adding fuel to the fire. Pretty much the same as the Predator thread, lots of hot air, nothing solved. I don't think Kevin or John or Rick or Jack or anyone else really cares any more about what is said here and pretty much ignore 99% of it. If the 'real' owners want to voice their frustrations and concerns they should contact JP immediately and tell him directly, not though email and certainly not through pinside.

Do I think people have the right to voice their opinion here, of course, do I think it's doing any good , no. I realize that posts have been made and ignored on the blog too, but only by a small vocal minority. The rest of the owners who are unhappy need to speak up and not sit back thinking that the small handful of people who are speaking up are enough.

#4271 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

All I know is what he tells me. On Monday Feb 23rd he posted the reveal teaser link page and a blog entry about it. The on Friday Feb 27 we got the "bolting it up" post. If he went to England on Wednesday he was working again in the shop on Friday? Whatever the case, the point is he told us a date to quiet us down and led us to believe he was working towards it.

Can you tell me if your a buyer of MG or RAZA ? How did he tell you this, by phone? I just looked on the MG & RAZA blog and can't find anything about this reveal date you mention?

#4276 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Except Frolic and Ice and others have posted on the owners blog the same things and John doesn't care. He shows he doesn't give t shits about the owners concerns.
John said he would change after Expo but he has not changed anything. He gives access to people on the tour to things (it seems things like working prototype) but he won't post anything like a virtual tour for owners who can't make it to the tour. The NDA has not been broken, no one has posted any pictures from his precious blog but he still won't show anything, he shows a fish eyed lens of the PF. Shove it up your ass with that crap. The owners deserve to be treaded with respect, they should see the same thing people see on tour.

Exactly why the owners need to call him and get up his ass, he needs to feel the pressure from the owners, not the pinside community. It can't be more obvious that he sees no sense of urgency or pressure.

#4277 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm a raza buyer.
On January 17 as part of the "Winter Update" he wrote:
"Currently still on track to show a fully built Zombie Adventureland game in February."
There were some previous mentions of a January RAZA reveal (MG December), I think it was "first week of January" first, then that became February. I didn't say much until we were in the final days of Feb.

OK found it, but I'll stick with this, if your an owner and your not happy, I think it would have more impact to call him periodically and demand answers and hold him to what he says.

#4287 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

What's the harm in doing all of the above? Contact him directly and repeatedly (although from ChrisVW's post this may be virtually impossible) and also post here on Pinside?
I'm not a JPOP customer. But I think it's good for the pinball community as a whole to be aware of what's going on with these pre-order situations (not just JPOP but also SkitB and DP).

Chrisvw posted that someone gave him JP's new contact phone number so I'm assuming he plans on calling. I absolutely think all the owners who are concerned should be calling him to address any concerns they may have. That's what I'm doing.

#4305 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So here are the options as I see them right now.
1) We could file a class action suit in State court and whomever reps Zidware would undoubtedly seek to have it removed to Federal court where there would be a more friendly environment for defendants. It would be a difficult and costly process for both sides.
2) Start off with one plaintiff, ideally somebody in Chicago or the surrounding area to begin putting pressure on Zidware to start listening to us. Send a "demand letter" and wait the appropriate time, 30 days here in Texas, before filing suit and requesting legal fees. We would sue Zidware Inc., and John personally. Given how he runs things, I'm confident we would have a chance at piercing the corporate veil and holding him personally liable. He would use OUR $$ to defend himself.
3) A constant phone call barrage with John. Doesn't seem to do a bit of good.
It's my opinion that we need to send a "demand letter" and force John to bring on help to get us our pinball machines.
I suggest Aaron and his team at FAST pinball and possibly a project manager like Chad K. John simply can't do it himself and I don't know why he is stalling.
If he fights it, then we file suit and get FAST in there that way.
Pretty pathetic, either way.

A few comments:
I think the owners need to vote and decide if this should turn into a legal matter, not you alone.

Being this post got no thumbs up, my initial impression would be they don't want it to.

I think most peoples experiences with lawyers lead them to believe that if they did get involved they would never see the machine or most of their money.

Anyone who is not an owner shouldn't have a say in this.

#4376 9 years ago

I spoke with JP the other night for an hour and 20 minutes and came away with most of the same thoughts ICE did. Bottom line is I think he knows he's failing big time at communication but feels if he continues to put his efforts into making the best pinball machine he ever designed that people will forgive him. I got the feeling he had tunnel vision and that if people were forming outside his home with torches and pitch-forks that he would be trying to finish a last few details before the house burnt down. I'm also convinced he's totally and completely irrational and paranoid when it comes to showing his master work with new designs and new innovations out of fear of 2 things. That people will steal his ideas, and that people will criticize his game in an unfinished state before they see the completed version.

#4417 9 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I think the owners *should* get worked up. It's been almost 5 years at this point with no results. That's what happens when people just passively sit around waiting, getting dribbles of fish-eye shots to placate them over and over.
That's no way to treat people's trust.

Actually it's 3 1/2 but what's 1 1/2 years between friends. You might see why people would think your coming across as an instigator, but then again, you might not ..... hope your friends appreciate how passionately you feel about this..

#4469 9 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

I got an invite but the links will not work. Did anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?
I sent Kim an email but expect it will take a bit to get back to me. I'd like to catch up on what's going on.
Thanks,
Dave

I had the same problem and he told me it worked for everyone else so I thought I was the only one, guess I wasn't. I got a blank page when I clicked on the link he sent me....

#4603 9 years ago

The 'BLOG' looks the same as it always did, I'm not seeing anything new that I wasn't seeing yesterday, what changed? Just that it's open to public viewing?

#4859 9 years ago

What this thread needs is less redundancy, too many posts saying nothing. To save you the trouble, yes that includes this one

3 weeks later
#5973 9 years ago

If his wife is partially funding his pipe-dream maybe someone should try speaking to her.

#5988 9 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I would get playfields done asap to restore faith on the 2 pins. I don't have the big bucks & even I can get very nice playfields produced. The only difference is my contractors expect to be paid for their work, & they get paid! Here is pictures of the Star Gazer playfields done on a flatbed OCE uv inkjet printer, which is likely available everywhere around the world.
Like I continue to say pay your staff & contractors what is owed. Restore some faith in yourself with others watching your stuff.

With all due respect I don't think you should be talking about how to get things done quickly, it has taken you many many years to get to the point of actually producing any playfields and your still having problems.

#5989 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You are 100% totally WRONG.
He is 100% legit.
If you are so confident I will wager you $100

I also remember someone with the same name who was in on the JPOP games.

#6240 9 years ago

This has to be the most depressing thread on Pinside....

#6424 9 years ago

I think this thread needs more drama and speculation, especially from people who don't have any financial interest

#6753 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It was such a hit, they could hardly give them away when they first came out. But at least there wasn't much of a wait if you wanted one.

That's really not a fair statement, all games at that time were being closed out including Safecracker, M.M, C.C etc....

1 week later
#7442 8 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Since this topic has sorta gone off the rails (not that the diversion was not welcome), thought it might be a good time to ask if anyone has heard from JPOP (by anyone, I guess I mean StevenP) since he posted his incoherent rant? I fear this is just going to fizzle on forever. I am so looking forward to something real and different...Alien, Spooky's next, TBL production, ZY original theme....so sick of the negative bs and WWE.

I finally got a call back from him, he told me that MG is almost finished, we can all relax now

#7466 8 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

He told me that two years ago.

I'll see your 2 years and raise you a year

#7719 8 years ago

John's reputation among collectors is/was that the pinball community liked the games he designed (for the most part). John's reputation with people who worked with him or did business with him is/was that he is a flake. Right now as far as I'm concerned his reputation is ruined and I doubt anyone would do business with him unless there was money to be made, which is this case is probably not possible. So if John went into this thinking he was going to be bought out, he's more delusional and stupid than I can find words for. If the games ever do get produced I hope people don't forget what a jerk off he is and don't ever send him pre-order money ever again. In fact if anyone ever sends ANY pinball maker pre-order money again then they deserve what they get.

1 week later
#8131 8 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

I'm not convinced he didn't take preorders for more MGs or RAZAs than the stated production run. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he accepted preorder money from anyone and everyone who was willing to send it - with either the intention of never making the games or, more likely, simply willing to make more than promised and not caring if anyone ever found out.

You may not be convinced but there are many people in this thread that clearly stated he would not accept their deposits on MG's. I don't get it either but that's what I read.

#8142 8 years ago

Where are the buyers who live near his shop??? If I lived closer I would be at his shop demanding answers, does he still show up at the shop every day? Did he hire a body guard? Is he using whatever money is left to buy Kevlar body armor? The colossal sized balls on this guy to ignore his customers emails and phone calls and tell them nothing.

#8215 8 years ago

Heard he's working on a new leg leveler as we speak that's going to blow the lid off the entire industry, said he couldn't send me a picture until the patent work was done....

#8252 8 years ago

"Pdxmonkey said:
2.) I dunno about your case but John calls me back within 24 hours everytime if he doesn't pick up when I call. Perhaps he didn't care for your tone of questions?"

This REALLY bothered me because John was returning my phone calls up to a few weeks ago. When I started asking him tough questions and demanding answers and interrupting him when he tried to change the subject, that's when he must have put me on his blacklist. In his book, I obviously went from fan-boy to disgruntled customer and was immediately put on his blocked callers list. Dear John, no matter how this thing winds up, whether these games ever game made, how you are perceived in the future of pinball history, I personally think your a fucking loser, a big time fucking loser.

#8264 8 years ago

I hate to agree with Chessiv but I do. I don't think John takes criticism well, he probably thinks Ice is a 'bad man'.

twilight-zone-billy-mumy-go.jpgtwilight-zone-billy-mumy-go.jpg
#8427 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Cointaker updated on the raza blog that he still hasn't heard from john.
He also mentioned he had texted John's old # by accident, and the new owner of the phone texted him back, so Chris told him to google "John Popaduik and Zidware" and the guy responded back saying "Sounds like it should be a episode on “American Greed”. "
That's how badly jpop has ruined his reputation, some stranger can google his name now and instantly comes back with that impression.

Not so sure about that, if you google by his name you really have to dig to find dirt, the fact that everyone is using the abbreviation JPOP is to his advantage. I suggest from now on people use his full name so it's easier for people to research his reputation in the future.

#8545 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If someone wants to send me information (assuming it is enroute/ in chicago land area) then I can try to stop by as your representative.
I have not been paying full attention to this saga so i would need to be briefed on what I need to look for and what questions need to be answered.

Make sure there aren't a lot of moving supplies and boxes stacked by the door and a U-haul truck parked in front.

#8658 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was willing to go as someone's representative assuming they are requesting some eyes on the ground, but nobody appears to want that at this time.

Other than a few people who might think it will make a few pages of good drama on P.S, I don't think anyone believes that John is going to welcome a complete stranger into his shop with open arms and show you all his progress so you can report back to P.S, you have a better chance of getting a 1 on 1 with the president of the united states.....

#8765 8 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Lockbar receiver may interfere with high/odd placement of the plunger (he holds up the lockdown bar, but there's no receiver).
I also am surprised that he doesn't intend to make a custom piece of lexan to fill the gap between the extended length of the cabinet and where the standard length glass stops. It looks like (but who can tell from these pictures) that you could put I highly ornate (lazer etched, perhaps) piece of plexi that has a glass lip along one edge and put it either at the head or down at the apron and not obscure the view of anything. Then folks could get their standard glass, invisiglass, etc. and it might even look cool..? I can't think how you'd deal with the seam where the glass and lexan meets without it looking visually off though...
I'm sure people will feel the need to respond that there's no machine so it's pointless to be so pragmatic about this. I hear that. fair enough, but at least we have something constructive to discuss for a change.

huh.jpeghuh.jpeg
#8803 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

At this moment John looks like a straight bozo/buffoon.

Priceless, thanks for the laugh

#8887 8 years ago

Almost looks like there's a hole up the middle with some magnets at play to elevate the ball up to the top.

#8908 8 years ago

As soon as a good playfield picture was posted, the negative criticism started right away. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's based on an incomplete machine. The majority of the posts following the big playfield picture are negative, makes John get all sensitive and cry, we can't have any of that ......

#9078 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Amazing how long and protracted this all is. Definitely because us pinheads are slow to act and forgiving. That the first lawsuit dropped this week, years after the games were supposed to be delivered wouldn't have happened anywhere else. I don't know what the original MG date was, I just know RAZA (game #2) was originally Q4 2013, so Magic Girl would have been before that.
Obviously the lawsuit could have been avoided if money had been refunded, but John is now not delivering games AND not giving money back, so it's pretty cut & dry. That he drew a salary for as long as he did without delivering product is pretty rich.
Not sure how this is going to work with potential investors, who wants to buy a company with so much potential liability and bad customer faith?

I'm not defending John by any means but this point has been mentioned many times, has it been proven that John has taken a salary or is it just a conclusion some people have made based on their opinion of the situation?

#9844 8 years ago

Where are all the Pinside lawyer wannabees that usually offer useless legal advice when it's not needed? Instead of everyone giving their version of what a criminal John is, let's state the case, here and now. How can we compile evidence to prove in a court that what John did was indeed a criminal act. State your case lawyers.

Any owners who feel they can offer help and who want to figure out the best way to proceed, feel feel to PM me. I am not signing this contract and want to proceed to get John to pay for what he has done, whether it be by forcing bankruptcy, or having him put in jail for fraud. He must not get away with what he has done and must pay a heavy price for his deception and flagrant disregard for peoples hard earned money.

#10218 8 years ago

I would agree to the Pintasia agreement if:

John opens up whatever financial records he kept to show how much he received and how much he spent and how much he has left.

John is drained of any financial enrichment from this project and has to repay whatever salary he took.

John takes no salary from Pintasia for any future design work.

John has to finish his work on MG in a small dark room with no windows on live webcam wearing a dunce cap.

After finishing MG/RAZA and AIW he is demoted to cleaning the bathrooms at any U.S held pinball show and made to sweep the floors in a clown costume.

I think the general consensus here is that people are angry at John and want him punished for what he did, deservedly, and do not want him to get away with what he has done. But speaking from anger and emotions always clouds your judgment. We should keep an open mind about this new opportunity that wasn't available a week ago, if we have something constructive to ad that's fine but let's stop coming across like an angry lynch mob. Constructive ideas are one thing, adding fuel to the fire is another, let's do what's best for all involved and be aware that unfortunately some people on Pinside would get their jollies from watching this fail than succeed.

#10275 8 years ago

If that's the same person from Millionaire Matchmaker I watched that episode, he seemed pretty well off financially, didn't know he was a pinhead, so you have to ask, why would he do this if he didn't need the money, you think this is a huge money making opportunity for a wealthy hotel owner millionaire? Are we looking a gift-horse in the mouth and possibly scaring away the only person we have at the moment willing to step in? If you were the investor wouldn't you try to protect yourself from legal battles? I don't see anyone else waiting in line to save this deal. Will waiting a few more days or weeks to see what he comes up with cost us anything? I'm still keeping an open mind and keeping my options open, let's let him know what we think and see how all this pans out. Alternately we can keep bombarding the guy with hostility until he runs for the hills and get back to our regularly scheduled program of JPOP bashing.

P.S. Seems he has been friended by Jack from JJP on his F.B page, maybe they are in negotiations already to build the games, maybe not, but we waited this long, let's see how this pans out. Chicago gaming also has the ability to assemble these games, and If Stern can be contracted to build a Whoa Nellie they can be contracted to build MG's. I'm sure there are other options available to build these. So far he seems to be keeping his ears open, let's keep ours open.

#10303 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

No, he'll end up cancelling his appearance just like he did at MGC, blaming it on prepping for lawsuits this time instead of Wired.com

Why would you think JPOP would appear at the show, I HIGHLY doubt it, I think it was suggested the MACHINE would be, not JPOP. He would piss down his leg at the first person who raised their voice at him.

#10841 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So much for the working "24/7 seven days a week" theory.
Ben is working today tweaking AMH code.
In the face of all this its good to see there is no sense of urgency here with a show reveal coming up and all.
This has nothing to do with "emotions", with a first time public presentation coming in a couple of weeks you would think it would be all hands on deck.
Thanks for the pics btw!

He probably pulled up and saw someone taking pics and drove away. He might feel it's too risky to show up at the shop now and will probably have to use whatever money is left hiring security. I bet he doesn't leave the blinds open after today. He's probably at the locksmith right now.

locks.jpglocks.jpg
#10858 8 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I'm surprised anyone thinks John is going to show up to this show in this first place, and for it to be a punishment for him to NOT be able to go.
I'm thinking this guy will never show, unless like you guys are saying that he's that oblivious to the damage he's done.
That being said, I'd rather see him show his face and get a real idea of where he's at. I can't imagine everyone just standing around quietly with him there.

Of course no one is going to publicly condone violence, BUT I'm sure it's in peoples thoughts. Personally I would hope people would absolutely get in his face, and I mean IN HIS FACE and give him a reality check. This weasel needs to know very clearly that he is finished in the industry and is not welcome at any pinball show without getting publicly ridiculed. If he does show he either has bigger balls than I expected or is much more oblivious than I expected.

#11402 8 years ago

I hope someone is archiving all his webpages for evidence? Facebook, his pinball inventor page, the wordpress blogs?

#11416 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Ice, you should rename this thread and put John's full name in the title for the search engines.

This has been mentioned a few times throughout this thread, including me, it takes 1 minute and accomplishes a LOT, please do this Ice.

#11424 8 years ago

I personally don't know how to do it but can someone save these webpages as evidence/documentation? He seems to be closing everything down.

#11536 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gimme the tax returns and bank statements and it won't take long
This is all I care about at this point
Did John recognize the unearned revenue and pay tax on it? Could be a huge amendment there

Any particular reason your not changing the title of this thread ?

#11583 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What is the suggestion and I'll do it?

I would just substitute John's name instead of JPOP for future searches.

#12075 8 years ago

Can someone start a new facebook page and put some/all of the info back to remind the general public what a piece of work JPOP is?

#12193 8 years ago

I think it's going to be difficult to get an honest opinion of the game after the NW show. You know there's going to people who are going to say the game sucks just because they have their agenda or sour grapes. Many will give the usual patent answers about it not being worth $10-16K, the layout sucks, no flow, weak flippers, unfinished code etc etc, when in fact they probably never even played it or went to the show. I hope Bill keeps that in mind. I think he should consider taking an informal anonymous poll from people after they play it. It should also be said that obviously the code will be incomplete.

#12265 8 years ago

F*ck the apologies, I want him dismissed, imprisoned, penalized, castigated, chastised, confined, defrocked, exiled, expelled, flogged, incarcerated, scolded, sentenced, spanked, whipped, assaulted, bashed, beaten, bruised, broken, clobbered, crippled, crushed, defaced, destroyed, disabled, disfigured, lacerated, mangled, pummeled, mutilated, pelted, pounded, ruined, shattered, smashed, thrashed, walloped, wrecked and raked over the coals, then torture him some more and repeat. Apologies????, HAH I say ......

#12331 8 years ago

I'm not getting the apology sentiment. Would it really help if he apologized for jerking us around for months/years when he knew for a LONG time he had no money or intention of actually building anything. Would it help if he apologized for continuing to take money from people only a few weeks ago when he knew they weren't going to get a machine? When he stopped paying people who worked on the project? When he stopped returning phone calls or answering questions? Could he not have apologized to people one at a time? Let's face it, he did what he wanted, he played art and crafts for a few years and took a good salary on our dime. He didn't give 2 shits about accountability for anyone's money enough to even keep decent records. He didn't include us in any of the buy-out talks. He didn't give refunds. He legally protected himself from any personal liability. He didn't abide by his contract. He didn't show buyers any pictures or videos like he promised. He didn't update his blogs as he promised. He misled and lied about completion dates and reveals. He blamed everyone and their mother for everything that went wrong.

In my opinion he had known for a long time that he was going to screw us and put on a charade because he was too spineless to be honest with us. He has no moral compass, integrity or character. He is a piece of sh*t and will remain unforgiven by me. I hope he goes broke and goes to jail, probably the only time he will have to think about what he did wrong.

#12337 8 years ago

Give me ONE example of how he showed any remorse for anything he has done so far? In my opinion he is a sociopath and a criminal.

#12437 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Can we start speculating now on what treasures jpop may have after all these years? He will try to hide stuff , of course, and he will fail badly at that. So what juicy items are in his collection after all these years that we now get a shot at?
MG and RAZA and AIW art, that's a given.
But what else?

He has already proven to us that one thing he IS really good at is hiding stuff.

#12743 8 years ago

The general consensus seems to be that the entire pinball/pinside community has as much right to voice their opinion in this thread as people with money at stake. I'm not going to argue that point but would like to state that SOME of them should be a little more considerate of how strongly they voice it. Consider the fact that your opinion could possibly negatively affect the situation even if you don’t mean it to or don’t have bad intentions. You can feel that you have just as much right to say what you want as someone who lost money and although that may be true you can also be a little more aware of how it may affect others.

#12880 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

They haven't slid it into the cabinet in that photo because it would reveal the "oh shit!" mistake of the ramps blocking the patented screen.

The game was obviously designed for players 6' plus in height. I'm sure John came up with a nifty magic milk crate and magic wand flipper button extenders for the shorter players, he just needed a little more time

#12970 8 years ago

I would fill the cabinet with dead rats before I returned it to John.

#13527 8 years ago

Enough about the leg bolts already, he didn't invent these, they use them on motorcycles all the time, search for 1/4" spiked bolts or similar variations and you'll find them all over the place:
http://www.probolt-usa.com/stainless-steel-harley-unc/stainless-steel-bolts-harley-unc-spike-head.html

#13606 8 years ago

How many people think the responses so far were 100% predictable? Some of you are more like parrots than people.

#13660 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky347:

Close up video of playfield
Watch "Magic Girl" on YouTube
» YouTube video

The colors of the playfield look amazing to me in this video, many of the others did look a bit off and washed out but not on this video. I keep hearing people saying if it is or isn't a $16K game and that was when the quantity was 19, I think it's safe to say Bill will be pricing them more like JJP's games if they are to be sold in larger quantities.

#13832 8 years ago

Some people seem to be starting the game in novice mode which locks out some playfield modes, arcade mode is the mode with more features. Personally I will keep an open mind until I actually play a completed game with all the software modes in place and all the features 100% working. Some people don't seem to have the ability to understand the game is in a very rough prototype stage right now and can't seem to resist the urge to criticize it. What pisses me off is that this is all that's finished after all this time and the criticism for that should be directed at JPOP. As usual he's a pathological liar to the end, and recently claimed the machine was 95% finished which obviously it's not.

#13934 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

It got my down vote because just like your comments, there is NO love for pinball or respect for human beings in general. I'll give you this for free - just team up with littlepeg and start a pinball molded line of urinals. Make millions and you can step in everyone's dreams you want without recourse!
And I've said plenty that I get the hate - I don't expect love for the game - and the lack of it isn't my issue (read my comments) but the lack of an iota of respect for bill and the team that TRIED to do something john could not - well it seems like the furthest from something a pinball fan should aim at - repeatedly...
I've spent the last few days watching a human being literally passing away and having the best attitude in the world and I come here and see petty hatred and no respect for anyone's efforts. Backhanded compliments don't count...
I'm done here.

If JJP or Stern bought the rights and Bill Gates co signed with a blank check and hired Keith and Lyman to do the software and sent the contract to lowepg for final approval he would still find something to complain about. Unfortunately some people prefer to watch things fail so they can say I told you so, it makes their pitiful existence seem important. People like that won't stop being negative any more than they can stop breathing.

#14088 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You need to realize that even those of us that did not have money in on this project likely have lost some elsewhere on a similar project, have friends that are 20k deep on this PoSaduick, and also understand that millions of dollars literally robbed out from the hard core collectors is BAD for the hobby. This is $ that could have more positively gone towards projects that are actually happening and moving things forward in pinball. This really is something that impacts the entire hobby for many of us. It impacts the entire trajectory of the hobby and while it may not have the personal sting of losing 20k to Jpop and then being strong armed into paying even more for a hope of getting something, it still stings for what this has done to all of us on a community and hobby of collectors level (including some good friends on a personal level which adds to this).

Did you ever think maybe some people think YOU'RE bad for the hobby and Pinside, you keep making the same speeches over and over, some people might be tired of reading Pinside because of people like you, THAT'S also bad for the hobby.......

#14090 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sure. If I need to be a vocal voice of reason to keep people from tossing more money at a bad project that has already stole a million, then you can make the personal attacks against me if it makes you feel better.
I see in your logic
stealing 1 million $ = being critical of a project that has stolen 1 million

It's not a personal attack, it's food for thought. You have made your point, OVER & OVER & OVER, take a minute to think about how people come on Pinside to read about the hobby and have to sift through your repetitious rantings OVER & OVER & OVER and how THAT might be bad for the hobby....

#14287 8 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

There is really only two things we can do at this point:
1. Wait for more news.
2. Argue, ad nauseum, with the "Piss in your Cheerios" types.
I've chosen 1, like many people.

Plenty here to fulfill #2:
We have lawyers who aren't lawyers but know enough about the law to give legal advice.
We have pinball manufacturers who have never built a machine.
We have financial advisers who can tell you what you should have done with your money.
We have fortune tellers who know what the future holds.
We have pinball designers who never even shopped out a game.
We have business analysts who have never owned a business.

Should be plenty more for them to talk about for a while.......

#14380 8 years ago

Hey what's with the pointy leg bolts ?

#14451 8 years ago

I find it concerning the way some people are ejected for name calling yet many are given a pass.

#14955 8 years ago

John had him home phone number disconnected, I wish I lived in Chicago, I would be at his shop every day to look for him and park in front of his house every night.

#15003 8 years ago

If john needs more money for Zidware and is so confident, why not take a second mortgage on his house and use his personal assets? I can answer that, because he thinks of all the people who sent him money as suckers and not people and that he is entitled to the money because he is a creative genius pinball inventor. He thinks the money was a contribution or a gift, not an agreement to purchase something. I just want to stay healthy enough to outlive him so I can piss on his grave.

#15043 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This might not be a popular opinion, but I don't want John to go to jail. It's not really a worry for me, because frankly I think it's utterly unlikely.
I'm totally not victim blaming here, at all! But you guys took a risk sending money to someone who never actually made pinball machines by himself. Turns out he was an artist flake, he dicked around for years, and you lost your cash. Totally sucks.
But you're all adults who should have known the risks going in. Do I think you have the right to sue him and make sure he makes right what he can and doesn't "get away" with anything? Hell yes.
But going to jail? Come on. That's just a horrible thing to wish on someone. And I get that people are mad at him. But he didn't take your money and go to a tropical island. He did what some of us thought he'd always do, he farted around with pinball ideas for years, and never finished shit. As lame as it might be, he did work on pinball this whole time. He did spend your money on custom parts and development. It wasn't a scam, or a ponzi scheme, it was just a failed business from a dreamer who didn't handle the reality of getting things done.
It wouldn't feel like a victory to me, but rather a really dark mark on the hobby if he actually did jail time for that.

Much of what you say is true but what about responsibility and accountability. John went out of his way to lie to people while at the same time being completely irresponsible with their money. It's one thing to be a "artist flake" and it's another to be a chronic liar while your throwing people's money down the toilet and just saying "oh well, I tried". A drunk driver doesn't intend to kill someone when he gets behind the wheel drunk, but he is held responsible for the death regardless of his intentions. While I agree that he won't do jail time, I would love to see him punished in a big way. Personally I would love to see him do a little time.

#15414 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Given the role - yes it is a conservative number. Again, look at this objectively for what is involved, and stop thinking passionately about something as if it were your own. This was a business that paid expenses... the mistake is in the running of the business and the choices made.. not that you'd redefine the market value of job positions.
This is the guy who started no less than 5 game designs while not having a viable business plan for any of them..
This is the guy who filled out a large studio from the begining... while not having any plan for incoming revenue...
This is the guy who wanted caviar tastes for all aspect of his games... while completely ignoring the consequences on time and costs
Frankly, the decision on paying himself a salary or not really is not the worst of things and probably has zero impact on the viability of the company and projects anyway. All it was is just a large component of the burn-rate of the company. It really is of little consequence to if the project would have been successful or not.
Ok, let's assume John pays himself nothing... what do we get then? Oh look, instead of 4 years and no games, its now been 7 years and no games! Wonderful.. isn't the world a better place now?
This is all fueled by emotions... people wanting John to feel the pain they want.. vengeance.. etc. Other startups run super lean because they actually have skin in the game and feel urgency to succeed. By paying himself comfortably... John removed that motivation. This is just another of the business failure aspects of his choices.

Just curious how many times you're going to attempt the make the same point over and over?

3 weeks later
#16351 8 years ago

Why is it OK for Ben to say whatever he wants about JPOP but Jack gets criticized when he says something? And he said it on the JJP forum not pinside. I'm not saying whether I agree with what he said, just pointing it out. Double standard or just the usual Pinside drama?

#16485 8 years ago

My guess is he's getting ready to announce game #4 soon

#16492 8 years ago

It has been mentioned quite a few times that someone from the local area should stop by his shop and see what's going on and give him a few things to think about. I am NOT saying it should be a violent confrontation, it should be a message to let him know what is going on in the real world outside of his bubble. I WISH I lived closer and had the ability to do that and am completely bewildered why no one has done this in larger numbers and reported back with conversation details and or iphone videos. There must be dozens of people from the Chicago area who live within driving distance. Are you guys from Chicago so placid and scared to confront John because of his intimidating size and obvious physical strength and tough personality , I don't get it ......

#16682 8 years ago

He should rename the machine Malice in Wonderland.

#16757 8 years ago

I don't understand why some of the people who got screwed are so willing to accept it. The thought of John continuing to go to work each day playing arts and crafts and learning how to build pinball machines out of foam makes me sick. He is doing it with our money, wake up people, he is laughing at how easy it was to screw us and so far, other than beginning a few lawsuits, we made it pretty easy for him. I think some suggestions made by some are valid, he should be paid multiple visits at his shop, without violence, just visiting him and giving him a hard time is worth the trip. We should make calls to the FBI, attorney general, his landlord. Put posters on the telephone polls in front of his house, put ads in the local paper, set up a JohnPopadiuk.com website and let google searchers know what he did, he MUST be held accountable. If you need to be reminded what a smug pug he is, think about how he is still fishing for money for new victims with AIW. He thinks he should be left alone to go on with his normal life and not be bothered by us "investor suckers". He was NOT an innocent bystander with a good heart, he knew what he was doing, he was screwing us LONG after he knew he couldn't produce anything. To sit back and do nothing and let him slide makes me wonder if some of you deserved to be screwed. Personally I'm not ready to let him off the hook. Even if jumping into a lawsuit doesn't get you any money, it might get you closure to know he was punished, legally and financially. We still have no idea if he is really broke or if he hid money. Remember all the ways he misled us and lied repeatedly and don't let him get away with this......

#16803 8 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

where is that "business for dummies" picture?
Back to things JPOP, anybody file FTC yet?

I would like to do this if anyone can provide any info on how it's done? I would like to get everyone who got screwed by JPOP to take more steps to get things filed,reported and get the proper authorities involved. The more info we provide here the easier it is for more people to jump in.

#16928 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Anyone doing a Google search for John Popaduke will not see anything bad on the first page, they will see an article comparing him to Steve Jobs however.
Page 2 and 3 will mention the failed bailout attempt.
If you type in John Popaduke thief or John Popaduke jerk you will get better results but still mostly positive, a few about the bankrupsy.
Even typing in Magic Girl pinball will only yield positive results on the first page.
image.jpg

http://www.johnpopadiuk.com

#16933 8 years ago

Just for the record, I'm not affiliated with that site, just posting the link I found on the Internet .

#16944 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Everyone link to this in your blogs and Facebook, right now.
The more links it gets, the higher it will rank on Google.

Agreed, the more activity it gets the sooner it comes up in Google searches, the better. Don't know how that stuff works but hopefully many of you do. Kudos to whoever started this page, seems long overdue!

http://www.johnpopadiuk.com

#16962 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I just checked the Google search results for John Popaduik and sadly there is not one negative search result that pops up on the first page.
The first link on the second page brings up a Reddit discussion here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/371838/
Then if you keep going through the results to page 5, there are no further links to anything about Zidware and it's demise. Even this thread is nowhere to be seen. A Pinside result does pop up on the first page, but it is merely to JPops bio.
This is disappointing.

That's why we need to get www.johnpopadiuk.com into the search engines, people need to start putting the link on different pages. Maybe someone should put it on one of JPOP's wordpress blogs

#16979 8 years ago

You don't get to the top of Googles search engine overnight, I think it takes time for their little bots and crawlers and stuff to make that happen, all sorts of algorithms and stuff. If we do what vid1900 recommended and ad links everywhere we can and spread it around on as many websites as we can it should get to the top soon enough. Forceflow's idea is effective too, adding the link to the search engines crawlers manually by as many different people as possible will also help a lot. Maybe Forceflow can ad the link to that.

www.johnpopadiuk.com

#16990 8 years ago

Plenty of youtube videos out there where links can be added? Plenty of pinball websites that share links. Twitter. LinkedIn . Pinball forums, blogs. Let's see how creative we can get? Time for JPOP to realize he can't hide under his bed and wish it all away. There's plenty of websites out there that have stories about the JPOP FLOP, let's start clicking and linking. There's plenty of different search words to try, his name,his mis-spelled name, his nickname ( JPOP ) Zidware, Pinball Inventor, names of his games. The Wikipedia entry was a great idea, let's keep it updated and factual and legitimate so it stays up!

www.johnpopadiuk.com

1 month later
#17381 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Thank you Frolic, You said it all man!

I have posted more than my share on the blogs, but I do agree out of all the owners only about 15 of us ever really asked any tough questions.... Where the hell are the other 100 owners? Everyone should have been bombarding him! I was emailing, calling, posting on the blogs and texting him.

Couldn't agree more. Never thought it would be so easy to screw so many people out of so much money with so little retaliation. I don't see much being done, if I was John I would be wondering why no one is doing anything. Sorry but ESPECIALLY people who live in or near Chicago. There are so many websites and organizations that can be contacted. Spread links around for www.johnpopadiuk.com. Ad info to sites like this: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/john%20popadiuk . There have been so many suggestions made but no one seems to take initiative. Keep calling him, keep writing him, keep reporting him, keep posting on his blogs !!!!!!! For the people who didn't join the lawsuit it's not too late, you can still join. $500 to possibly make him homeless and divorced and destitute sounds like money well spent to me, he took thousands from people and they just sit back and take it, don't get it.......... Start coming here and networking your ideas on how to get even, coming here and complaining about what a bad guy he is accomplishes nothing.

#17409 8 years ago

Personally I think JPOP should be banned at all pinball shows, and event organizers should un-invite him if he showed up at any pinball events. Furthermore I think Pinside, IPDB, PinGame Journal, Pinball News etc etc, should update what they say about the games he designed and include something to state why the games weren't produced.

1 month later
#18129 8 years ago

If I showed up and JPOP was there I would immediately ask for a refund and leave. AFTER telling the show's management why I wanted a refund AND after giving JPOP a VERY clear idea of what I thought of him.

#18138 8 years ago
Quoted from Brian7588:

363 pages? Can someone summarize what happened with Jpop so I dont have to read everything.

www.johnpopadiuk.com

3 months later
#18541 8 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

I met and talked to John a few times at different shows. He seemed like a good guy...until the autograph session at the 2007 Chicago Expo. I asked him to autograph my fliers. He said "pick the number behind my back and I'll sign them." At that moment, I knew he was pulling my leg, but mentioned a number anyways. He said "sorry, I won't sign them." No surprise there.
I didn't want to argue with him, so I continued getting my stuff signed by the others. I don't know if I said or did something earlier that gave him a hissy fit, but I thought it was a major dick move. I told my other friends about it and they couldn't believe this great designer was such a narcissist. I don't know if I'm the only one he did that to, but I didn't dwell on it. I became one of his many Facebook friends and followed his then-running Zidware page with anticipation.
From what I saw, I expected magic girl would wow the masses. So much for that...Thieving acts aside, I still think he's a top designer who could've gone far if he followed the other designers' paths. But seeing this reminds me of that one day long ago in 2007. His narcissism has grown exponentially. Instead of asking people to guess numbers behind his back, he told them to give him money instead and hope they got it right. What a shame...

He acted like a jerk to you so you friended him on F.B, OK......

1 month later
#18679 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

So true, i changed in business too,i never got burned this bad.
When a deal feels wrong, i pass.
Sick thing is,you normally never see a customer again when you bounce a deal,but in this case, i still see john's stupid head daily when i play my CV.

image_(resized).jpg

Maybe someone can modify the backglass to show how John has aged in recent years.....

popanose_(resized).jpgpopanose_(resized).jpg

7 months later
#20104 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Yes, they've said all of them before end of 2016, but the first ones (Chris from Cointaker was specifically said) would be delivered at this Expo.
The thing is, even if a customer did not take home a game at expo, I think its realistic that they could have at least shown a final working game. They DO have a working magic girl, don't they? In any playable state? Otherwise we're right back to where we started with empty promises from John, and now empty promises from AP.

I think you're leaving out the possibility that they can't show the machine due to legal issues, but keep bangin that drum.....

4 months later
#20729 7 years ago

I heard in order for A.P to circumvent the license agreement with Bill they had to change the name to Magic Hurl.

1 week later
#22513 7 years ago

Don't know when it changed but I just noticed Houdini in the threads title. If he has nothing to do with that game why is it there?

6 months later
#23688 6 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Saga cliff notes:
http://www.johnpopadiuk.com/
Whoever runs this site, it's out of date now.. lot of events since 2015 to write down and will serve to keep the link fresh on google searches

Looks pretty up to date, what do you think is missing?

1 month later
#23721 6 years ago

Can someone summarize what this last page is all about? Someone bought 2 MG's ? Not understanding some of these comments....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nyp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=nyp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.