(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11673 8 years ago

As a Predator buyer at this point I'd love to have somebody step in and try to salvage the project. Unless Kevin suddenly decides to give back my money. Paypal, my bank, the local police, the Michigan police and the FBI have all pretty much said too bad its gone.

This definitely looks like a hail Mary play, but i would kill for a hail Mary play for the Predator situation.

1 month later
#16718 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Good Lord, he's updated his "distributors" page. With separate email addresses for each market. I mean, WTF is with this guy?

In the fine print on the distributor page it says to email if you want to become a distributor. It's not to contact a distributor.

#16719 8 years ago

Still really messed up he's still updating the site

1 week later
1 month later
#17418 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Johns shop is between the Expo hotel and Pinball Life. Owners meeting?

Im not a owner and id come to that

3 weeks later
#17637 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

"You're kinda in the moment, and people are kinda happy you're doing something...and ... and ... and... you know sending you..you know their hard earned money and you're investing it in building up the company, and you know trying to do it as best you can in a... in a... you know a proper.. you know a proper fashion and so its umm yeah it's really hard to explain. It's definitely like a wave. And umm yeah so I don't know."

This sums it all up.

#17697 8 years ago

Interview reminds me of this ...

#17732 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Why? Is Jeff Bridges making excuses for no machines as well?

Nothing to do with Jeff Bridges more about the incoherent ramblings. Try to keep up

#17812 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Nah I kept up just fine. My analogy was that Dutch Pinball has shipped the exact amount of games JPop has. I'll let you figure out that number...

The video clip had nothing g to do with Dutch pinball or games shipped... man your reaching on that one. here I'll help you as I've been told trolls are slow and not that bright.
Step 1 put on your imagination cap.( this is not a real cap just so you know)
Re watch the clip and imaging the dude is jpop in the interview (because he just keeps rambling on nonsense ) then imagine that Jeffrey labowski's answer is exactly what pinside felt after hearing the jpop interview.

I hope you can figure this out because there is no easier way for me to explain it to you. It has nothing repeat nothing to do with Dutch pinball quit trolling.

2 months later
#18417 8 years ago

Think thats a different company? Weird as it has a clip art pop bumper on this page http://www.zidware.com/support.html and the bottom of that page and the bottom of his page http://www.pinballinventor.org/feed_aiw.html both say ©2015 Zidware Inc weird

Or are these actually tied to john http://www.zidware.com/apps.html

3 months later
#18727 8 years ago

Is this supposed to be John on WCS

20160319_105559_(resized).jpg20160319_105559_(resized).jpg

6 months later
#19350 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Everyone needs to bombard American Pinball's Facebook with reviews and comments. Only post factual information and do not threaten them in any way, but let it be known what is happening ASAP people. JPOP is hiding behind American Pinball and we need to make sure everyone knows the deal.

It has already started.

Screenshot_20160923-012627 (resized).pngScreenshot_20160923-012627 (resized).png

#19442 7 years ago

It's interesting how they took the zidware logo off the cab graffix but the z is still on thee hinges and speaker panel.

Maybe jpop had a bunch of hinges and panels already sitting around.

d6fb93c2ecf7ccadd1f52f74d1da5502ba1cf3f6.png (resized).jpgd6fb93c2ecf7ccadd1f52f74d1da5502ba1cf3f6.png (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1474700056949 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1474700056949 (resized).jpg

#19567 7 years ago

If they make MG is it only gonna be for the original pre order people or will they be mass producing it for everyone.

#19569 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Flip a coin, if it's made it's a 50/50 shot at these options.

Just make sure jpop isn't around he might grab the coin mid air and run off.

#19621 7 years ago

Is the old zidware warehouse still being used by jpop or has it been emptied out?

#19752 7 years ago

It's still very very far from a sure thing but the company has the industry knowledge and financial backing to make it work.
With crazy pinball prices it was only a matter of time before a real corperation wanted to jump into the pinball industry.

#19755 7 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Can someone buy the Pinball News guy a new camera? Holy hell, it's freakin' 2016. They get an chance to reveal to the community such a controversial game and take two pictures, neither of which are even distinguishable.

If you read the article the bottom says they didn't want any pictures taken but after pleading they allowed only those 2 from a distance.

#19757 7 years ago

You're telling me that you can't take a picture of a pinball machine with your phone that looks better than that, from 20' away?

Not if they don't approve of you using a better one.

Tim said he had a good look and the art, features and lighting look amazing.

#19759 7 years ago

Maybe he was using a flip phone or something because any modern phone would be able to take a clear picture.

Of a well lit machine in a dimly lit room? Just took this with a modern phone. It's called lighting and contrast.

14749784947621217106257 (resized).jpg14749784947621217106257 (resized).jpg

#19767 7 years ago
Quoted from radium:

I can almost smell the Koolaid fumes as I read it!
Seriously, a hundred million soccer mom's can post laser-sharp pictures of their kid's birthday cakes on Facebook, and this guy can't get one decent picture of the sasquatch of the pinball world?

As per the article"
"PS: They were very reluctant for me to take any pictures, but after begging and begging, I managed to get the blurry, far-away one you see above."

#19771 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have to wonder

You mean you chose to wonder as a pessimist that's been burned before. You don't "have" to do anything.

#19803 7 years ago

It's called you need a new phone.

Bingo.

Its a S7 clearly you know absolutely nothing about contrast, lighting or taking pictures.

Quoted from MinusWorlds:

HE WASNT ALLOWED TO TAKE DETAILED PICS. THIS WAS ALL THEY WOULD ALLOW

He doesn't get it

3 weeks later
#20212 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm in on RAZA for $4,750. I would sell my interest / share for half, if anyone wants to ride it out.

I'll trade you my $6000 in predator straight up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=mitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.