(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (8 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19122 7 years ago

OMG - are you suggesting that slop is actually food??? Surely not.

#19193 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

You were probably too drunk on Australia's finest beverage export, Foster's, to notice.

cut it out - no self respecting Australian would drink that rubbish, that's WHY it's 'exported' - LOL

#19197 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I thought Aussies were partial to barbecued shrimp ...

....except we call them "prawns" not shrimp

#19241 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Every cell phone, computer and tablet is built in china. Do you not have any of these things? parts and assembly are fine in China, SO LONG AS YOU HAVE A MANAGER that is keeping an eye on things because they will try to veer away from the design intent every time to save pennies, even if it means compromising quality or function. I imagine it will work out just fine for Homepin, but it's also easier to fly over to china from Australia vs the US.

If you're referring to the flipped sign, it's not that unusual. There is another pinball type company in the chicago area in a rented office, and if you drove up to it you'd have no idea there was anything pinball related there.

You are 100% correct - I live in China as does one of my Australian electronic engineers FULL TIME and we supervise all things at the factory on a daily basis. Here is a picture from a day or so back assembling pop bumpers. Quality is as good as anything else I have ever seen because we are "on the spot" designing & checking every part and fully supervising assembly. Farming out the work to a random facility would indeed be a nightmare.

Anyone interested in following our progress can see facebook.com/HomepinPinball - I won't distract further in this thread, just wanted to clarify some misconceptions that a few have about "Made in China". It is not "all" bad as some would try and have you believe (typed on a Lenovo laptop - Made in China and owned by Chinese [IBM]).

pop2 (resized).jpgpop2 (resized).jpg

1 year later
#24092 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Not to mention the legal threats & laughable empty Trumpesque braggadocio from the head of the company. Everything he's said so far tells me EXACTLY who he is. Toxic. Another bad apple trying to get into the pinball world. So yes, I will bash this company. If I can stop 1 person from ever dealing with another Kevin/Jpop/Andrew/Dutch/Homepin, then it's worth it. These people are all cancer to this hobby, and it has become worse due to their existence. Not sure why Vdojaq wants to be the "Hilton" of Derp Root...but here we go again, I guess. 2018 and lessons still not learned.

So it's OK to attack me (my company) it seems?

Please explain why I am a "cancer to this hobby".

Where are the moderators to stop you from spouting your hate all over the place?

People like YOU are exactly the reason many, such as most manufacturers, have stopped posting on Pinside.......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=homepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.