(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,545 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (9 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#713 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm assuming the "other guy" is Ben Heck?

Talk about night and day in personalities when it comes to the 'get ish done' factor.

I follow JPOP on FB and he put out some really cool tid bits. I really want these games to be awesome and think he has the ability to do that. I also think he has the habit of getting caught up in the romance of evolving a new idea. There needs to be work towards the finish line as well.

I'm a designer, I know that you have to tweak things to make them look nice and work well. I also know that if I just sit at my computer changing the model around, or testing the latest aspect, I'll never make any money.

I didn't know there was an expectation of a big reveal at Expo, and if that is what was presented, I would be pretty let down. Best of luck to everyone. I might be able to play one of the 3 designs at some point, if I'm lucky.

2 months later
#2566 9 years ago

Finally getting to see the video since it wasn't working at work. The art is impressive indeed. The stage I would hope MG to be at, not so much. The first one is always the longest, so who knows.

AIW looks pretty sweet from the glimpses there are. MG is too CV for me, not enough to decide on RAZA's direction yet, but AIW would be pretty sweet if the gameplay was as appealing as the art. Looking forward to seeing more of that one trickle out.

3 weeks later
#3308 9 years ago

WOOLY was going to use Spooky to build machines. I wouldn't be shocked to see JPOP approach Charlie as well. The margin to sub out manufacturing sure as heck is there, or at least it was (might still be, who knows). The production numbers are right in the Spooky comfort zone/wheelhouse as well. If Charlie only has to put machines together and leave the parts ordering to JPOP, it just seems like the way to do things.

I make and sell a ~$75 item for a different hobby and can attest to the issues that come from scaling from a prototype you wanted for yourself to a product that many people want after seeing what you have come up with. It's not that there was anything wrong with the design, but you work differently when it's a project for fun compared to an item that people are excited to get their hands on. I've shipped a few, but am a lot further behind than I want to be. I'm just glad I don't have any money from anyone else, I collect that when I'm ready to ship. Having money changes things quite a bit, especially at the MG/RAZA level.

#3329 9 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

That's a nice thought but if I was Spooky and JPOP approached me to build his machines I would say no.
I have been building custom homes for 20 years and I have often said "no" to building homes for potential customers who I sensed were "crazy". In my experince, if you happen to take on one of these "crazy" customers you get wrapped up in projects that take too long, cost you money and make your life miserable because the client is constantly changing things, is disorganized and is just generally a flake.
I think JPOP fits this description and based on my 20 years of experience, I would say "no" to taking on JPOP as a client.
Now WOOLY,........ that's a different story. I'd be happy to build for WOOLY, he has his shit together and I would definitely build for him.
QSS

That's probably exactly right. Spooky has an established process with a product that is getting very little if any physical tweaking at this point. They also have a healthy backlog. They are not in a position of needing to take every job that comes thier way. The Riot crew on the other hand, has their ish together and would likely be a great customer to have.

#3532 9 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

Found this pic this morning..... hmmmm
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Home-Game-Room-Supply/156828614329613?fref=nf

John and Paul.jpg 187 KB

Quoted from roc-noc:

Notice the coats and the cassette in John's hand. Conserving on heat for his workshop and still playing his boombox for shop music.
That's not a guy wasting customer money.

This doesn't look like the same wall in his workshop where these machines have been photographed before. Did he move, or are they (the machines) in a new location for a certain reason?

#3535 9 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

That's where they were when I visited this past October.

Ahhhh, so it is. Without the clutter of the rest of the room, that wall looks very different.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/49#post-2119376

5th pic down.

1 week later
#3793 9 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Ben, why don't you get zombie yeti to do the art on the new zombie pin?

With Ben wanting to wear fewer hats on his (potential) next pin, I bet that art is not something he does. The PF design is really good, the dots are great, and the programming is awesome. He has the framework for his system already written c/o AMH, so that's one less thing to have to do and test (fully at least).

I know Charlie has design ideas, but I sort of think it's better for Spooky to have Charlie run the show and have Ben be the ghost writer for games. That's not a dig at Charlie at all, but he wears a lot of hats right now. Maybe with KT coming on board a little more Charlie will be able to work on a design for himself.

Army of Darkness anyone? Ben has said in the past he likes the theme and is right up the Spooky alley.

1 week later
#3997 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It seems like he just skipped straight to the artwork and then realized he'd better figure out a game to go with it.

While I find this pretty funny, I also wonder how far off it is.

4 weeks later
#4790 9 years ago
Quoted from BrianMadden:

Hi Everyone,
I'm Brian Madden, one of the guys (along with Gabe Knuth) who's writing the Mission Pinball Framework (MPF).

If you haven't already, join us here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-figure-out-the-bare-minimum-costparts-to-build-a-whitewood

You have a great thing going in MPF. Has an enormous appeal to non-code people like me.

Quoted from RobT:

Assuming this is accurate (I have no reason to believe that it's not) why would FAST be so eager and willing to jump on board? I appreciate that Aaron is a big pinhead and wants to help the community and this project in particular, but if he does get involved and has the same type of experience referenced above, it's not going to work for long. I'd hope and assume that Aaron would have some significant (face to face) discussions with JPop before taking the plunge.
Still disappointing to think that the hardware hasn't even been decided on after all this time.

Because there is the potential for 116 sets of hardware sales. That's my best guess. Assuming $399 is the base package needed to build a machine, that is a lot of potential. I know he said there is a discount for that QTY, but it's more than $0. Maybe he should just get the money put in escrow so it's there when boards are delivered.

4 weeks later
#6195 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm curious about this as well. I wonder if you had a machine on rout already and were planning on putting this one on rout if that would change the status . . . (clearly it would be pretty wild to put a 17k machine on rout . . . but who knows, Kingpin is on rout right now and it is a 40k machine).

Where? That one's rare enough that finding it on route would be a trip.

#6198 9 years ago

How have I missed this? I was just there for the PAC12 tournament, but wasn't able to make it to PHOF this time. Guess I have to find another reason to go to Vegas. Oh darn. :rolleyes:

#6200 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Might not have been on the floor?

So do I need a secret handshake to put a few games on it?

#6696 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I was pondering this. His business is mortally wounded. He'll never pre-sell 100+ games by crowd funding again. Even if he delivers Magic Girls and RAZAs, there won't be enough people wanting to get on the ride again.
He can sell finished games, yes, but that isn't his model. He needs pre-sales to fund the games. There won't be any profits from these to carry the next games.
So the likelihood of failure increases with each title. Magic Girls... still a hope in hell that 19 can be made. After that, who the hell knows. But even if RAZAs were delivered, there won't be 100+ people paying for Alice in advance, and at some point he won't be able to keep the lights on.

Wasn't he doing pinball related aps at some point under Zidware? That may have dried up, but it might have helped carry the float at some point in time.

Now I'm wondering who programmed those, since I doubt he did.

#6951 9 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

'fun' is the eye of the beholder or I guess the player. But you are welcome to play mine at expo, or talk to those who have. The feedback as been very positive on it. Certainly not done with it yet. But to your point, the second game I was working on, when I finally got it to the point I could actually play it for real, vs a 'simulator', I was just not happy with it, the toys were great, and was pretty pleased with where the the dots and sounds were, but the overall play relative to the software was just "off" -- too much going on at the same time which confused things, and it needs some serious re-work -- but it does have cool toys.
This video of my first game is pretty old many things of changed, as this was while I was converting to the larger, color display, at some point you will see graphics from when it was standard DMD which will give you a sense of the difference. (plus the guy playing was stoned or drunk at the time). The return is also much nicer then this hacked together thing, having had a custom one made. I need to do an updated video and clearly I need to find an artist.
» YouTube video

Looks like a very fun layout and a code that is coming along very nicely. Some of the added touches (Mr. Postman music for the UPS part and Queen playing when you get on the board) are really nicely done.

Build thread?

#7255 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

With that being the case, and John refusing to show them, then they might as well not be. He knows there is threat of legal action at this time, and by his own admission once things go nuclear the entire project is dead because he can't defend it.
He clearly stated that is what will happen. And yet he won't show what you've seen. So he'd sooner let the whole thing blow up than change a single thing about how he operates and go down in failure. That is what we're dealing with.

What if that's what he wants? He doesn't want to throw in the towel because that would mean failure for him. But, if somebody/some group takes him to court and the whole thing ends, it's "not his fault" and he can walk away clean. At least in his mind.

#7583 9 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Interestingly, from his LinkedIn account he was mainly a teacher. First as the Director of a tehnology based collaborative exploring socially rich ideas in mobile learning, game design and education technologies for kids. Then an Adjunct Faculty for Columbia College Chicago teaching Toy Design as part of the BFA in Product Design discipline.
Before that he worked as the creative director at Zizzle Electronics, best known here for the cheap home Pinball machines.
I found it interesting he lists himself currently as Vice President of product Development for Zidware. Does that mean his wife--the only other "potential employee" is President?

I saw that a few days ago when somebody brought up her resume and what it might qualify her for. Very interesting that he is not at the least the co-whatever.

#7715 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I never agreed to fly to anyone's home to complete a build. If John wanted me to do that he should have created a contract (BTW I never had one despite him using my likeness) that specified "public appearances" were one of the conditions of my compensation.
It's a ridiculous idea anyway. Spend thousands on travel for 2 people, and who completes a game upon delivery anyway?

Wasn't that a $1k upcharge? I find it hard to believe that 2 people can travel round trip, get lodging, and eat on $1k and have much left to pocket for the effort.

#7982 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And what do you do when he calls your bluff and doesn't respond? Call 911?

And ask for a wellness check. I don't see why not.

#8033 8 years ago

Is there really no way for owners to come in and do a hostile takeover on any of these projects? Seems like until there are goods to be delivered owners are investors and have some claim to what is physically and digitally there. Won't ease the pain of figuring out how to get them made, but it would at least end the circle jerk that is going on.

This was supposed to be the Holy Grail game of all and attracted a lot of people to see what was going to be shown. Now Camelot is in ruins and it seems like the ride will just spin forever. This isn't to poke fun or cause pain, but is there ever going to be a resolution?

#8195 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

He doesn't seem smart enough to have taken the precautions to keep from being sued.

Actually he did. Take all you want from Zidware, but John's personal assets seem pretty safe.

#8457 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

New facebook post from JPOP:
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Imagine that.

#8496 8 years ago

I can appreciate the description as not everyone knows the manufacturing side of certain areas, but "no second tries here."?

PHRASING.jpgPHRASING.jpg

#8847 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Has anyone confirmed what "heading west" means? Is John officially presenting at a pinball show?

Doesn't his faithfully silent assistant live in the PNW?

#8852 8 years ago
Quoted from Linolium:

Would it be possible to print up the 3d modeled mold, clean it/smooth it, make a plaster negative, then a final aluminum positive kinda like classical bronze statues were made?

Probably. I was watching a lot of aluminum casting videos last week for a reference for a project I have. A little acetone and you can smooth out extrusion style printed parts pretty nicely.

#8994 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

No, you can buy the boards.. Heck, it's open source so you can download the gerber files and spin your own boards as long as you don't mind soldering. But there still isn't completed documenation on how to program or wire it.

But the code is open source as well, so a lot could probably be learned from that.

2 weeks later
#12965 8 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

You should steal it and head to Mexico. This tale needs more twists and turns!

Until he runs into John down there...

#13386 8 years ago

I thought the $1/play sign was funny, even though most of the people casually walking up to it wouldn't get it.

#13407 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I see John found another solidworks monkey to do his bidding. Wonder if he's still using the student edition.

I almost applied for that job when he had it posted a few years ago. So glad I didn't.

#14394 8 years ago

Is there a pool as to who will have the most 1-day ejects by the time a game is delivered or this thing is over? Seriously, some folks have learned nothing from the Predator thread.

7 months later
#18470 8 years ago

CAD Monkey cluster-f avoided here.

#18473 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Step up means 'do for free' correct?..?

Seems to be the pattern. Some got paid in the beginning, but then that stopped at some point.

7 months later
#19096 7 years ago

Still happy I didn't go after the "CAD Monkey" job posting he had. He didn't seem to blink at it being a hobby/second job for me, probably because there wasn't going to be a paycheck, so any hours put in would be great.

#19099 7 years ago

Need flashinstinct to make some "Where's the machine(s)" logos and shirts.

#19115 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Can someone TL:DR this for me?

Pinball is hard.

#19127 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Sorry. Didn't mean to break up your black panther party...

If pinball had a meme where the pictures changed but the text stayed the same, that would be the text.

The story of this thread is that JPOP is crazy, teased designs for years, took lots of money from a small amount of people for an uber rare game, then had to sell more because the total collected would never cover building a machine. Then came out with 2 more titles while blowing the money collected on himself and rented workspace that wasn't needed. People tried to help get the first game to a show after he only brought a cab for the second game ~2 years prior. MG wasn't anywhere close to finished and the rest were even further behind. JPOP has not been seen in months.

#19176 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Today A guy asked to to apply to a drafting job at American Pinball. Ah, you got the wrong place.
2 months ago a programmer walked into my shop for a 2pm interview. Um wrong co.

If it happens again, ask who they are looking for. When they give a name say you don't know anyone by that name(s). Might be a way to get more info.

3 weeks later
#19296 7 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Lawyers of his trying to contact me, when finally replied they said nothing was moving forward disregard all their calls to get back to them. I'm assuming they knew I still carry the rights to the titles.

You have the rights to his 3 designs? Interesting. Not that it leads to anything, but if that's the case, then what's the next defense argument?

#19313 7 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

the post lllvjr copied here in #19303, is fictional.

The post is real as it gets. The content though, is likely to be from the imagination of somebody taking a break from playing Street Fighter in his apt. :p

#19495 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I went to American pinball inc Facebook page tonight. There is a post there from someone claiming that American pinball reached out to him stating he would receive his magic girl pinball machine at pinball expo.
Anyone here get contacted by American pinball?
I just looked at it again.
Chris Marquette, it says he works at cointaker.

"Works" as in owns Cointaker.

#19497 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Doesn't jpop owe him a lot of money also?

I believe they do. There was a Cointaker version of RAZA and I think they paid fully for them. Can't remember how many there are though.

#19650 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

He got upset with some of the stuff in the two other JPop/AP threads that were closed, as well as being moderated for some of the stuff he said.

But, but, but.... The scoop!

Just kidding, looks like all the stars aligned, but then the sky fell. Is he on a temp ban or will his account come back up when he feels like it? No idea how all of the different phrases for "not currently allowed to post" work here.

#19677 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Color me surprised that the big show unveiling today was a non-event. Of course nothing has changed with anything regarding any of this.

I don't understand why they would say they are going to show it in Vegas. They are based in Chicago. Save the time and miles and show things at Expo. Unless things are ready to go and surefire (this is pinball, nothing is this way) don't waste the time going to a market that isn't your prime market. Take it to Expo and go from there. Now their FB is saying "Who is in Vegas this week? So much for the 26th...

#19686 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Is it really possible they new nothing about jpop stealing money for games he never made? And could they still know nothing about raza and aiwa... Would be beyond jpop to not tell them stuff. Crazy where this is at right now

With the copy/paste statements, they are likely skilled at the google. If you don't do simple research on your associates, but do it to find corporatey (yes, corporatey) mission statements, your focus is in the wrong area.

#19707 7 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

I just noticed there is an article on Pinball News about this announcement: http://www.pinballnews.com/news/americanpinball.html
In it they say, "We have known for a couple of months how 25 near-complete Magic Girl games had been built and were sitting in the American Pinball warehouse. These, it was suggested to us, were to go to the litigants in the legal action, although on what terms they would be offered was not clear."
Interesting read...

They consider that "near-complete"? I could seriously have a near-complete game done over a weekend if that was the case.

#19709 7 years ago

Here is a RAZA that I saved.

JPOP RAZA (resized).jpgJPOP RAZA (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#20227 7 years ago

Wow, HSA documented the MG PFs pretty well. I like the Titanium Plate part. "I'm going to one up a name from 30 years ago even though clear coats are the norm now. Even better, I'm going to make note of it under the apron." Turns out to be done by another company and likely is something they commonly use.

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

But do you enjoy them because they are rare, or do you enjoy them because you enjoy them. If they were part of a run of 100,000 or something ridiculous would you enjoy them less, or have less of a reason to own them?

I played both CSI and 24 at Pinburgh recently. I just couldn't enjoy CSI, but 24 was quite a bit of fun. Probably the only suitcase multiball ever, but it was still fun to shoot.

2 weeks later
#20345 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Didnt think I'd be reading about ball save here, but...
Ball save is actually not great for location play. The people that understand pinball already know about ball save and how to use it. The people that don't are usually quite surprised that it happens.
On your own games, you might notice guests and novices you need to tell about the ball save so they understand it is coming. When this doesn't happen at the location, it is generally confusing to new players.

This is not what I saw when I had a booth with 3 machines at the local Comic Con last weekend. All 3 were set to free play, only GB has a ball save. On the other two players drained and then looked at their bonus and then wait to plunge the next one. On GB the looked to plunge the next one, but instead the big "BALL SAVED" text went across the screen and it shot out another ball for them. That was understood pretty quickly.

What new players don't get is the "shoot again" insert blinking signaling a ball save. When you have proper info showing where they expect to look at their score, I think they pick up on it pretty quick.

#20351 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Novices don't really play multi player games. A booth at a local con is also different.
Ive operated games. The number of games that are left with ball three in the shooter lane thanks to a ball save shows that it is a confusing thing. Game making the last twenty or so years has been a huge clash over trying to attract new players with more simple game play, or getting long time players to come back again and again. Both have strategies to them but ball saver is actually a long time player strategy, not a new guy one.

I operate games, but know for a fact that there are a few credit sharks among my regulars who will play any balls or credits on any machine. I show up to a bank of games with zero balls or credits waiting every single time. The flip side of that is that one particular player will encourage kids to pull up a chair if they seem curious. He talks them through what he's doing and a little bit of the why. Actually most of my players will do something resembling this to anyone who shows a little interest.

#20361 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I've started foam-coring my next game and I forgot how much FUN this step is. Knock the ball around, doesn't matter what it looks like, hot glue and tape it together.
Sadly, the rest is NOT fun. It's like the difference between coming up with the idea for a movie and then actually making it.
John clearly never wanted to go past the FUN part, which is why we're seeing all these prototypes but not completed games.
As a cog in a wheel, that could work. But as a one-man-show it was a disaster.

I don't know about that, you guys come up with some pretty good movie ideas on your podcast on a regular basis.

2 months later
#20665 7 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

Sorry to double-post but that is a CRAZY ramp. Does anyone have a link to some concept pictures (if any exist)? It's sort of hard to see what the game was supposed to look like from those two pictures (or does look like).

Wasn't that ramp impossible to make at the PNW show?

#20815 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

From what I remember (and I could be wrong, all of this info is muddy at this point), John accepted something like $6k worth of LED bulbs (IE production quantity), and cointaker was never paid for those as far as I know. They also had multiple machines on order.

I'm remembering a Cointaker Edition RAZA, but can't remember the quantity.

#20834 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

To be clear, I was not a zidware customer and never will be.

That's fine because Magic Girl didn't want to give you a handy anyway.

#20855 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

i wonder if i know this guy?

Everyone knows this guy. It's Pinside's favorite banned member.

#22058 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

It would be fun to make a list... I'll get it started...
Ball Launch... WCS

Flippers: Humpty Dumpty.

#22523 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You can say that again, and it's not always just about rarity. Some things simply become more collectible than other things, and there isn't always an obvious reason why. For example, there are way less 24s out there than BBBs, and yet nobody really gives a shit about 24. For whatever reason, the people willing to spend the big bucks really want an MG in their collection, thus it has doubled in price overnight.
I will say this, you couldn't pay me to put an MG in my collection. In my eyes, that game was built from the blood of fellow hobbyists, and I consider its very existence to be a slap in the face to every person who lost money with Jpop.

There are fewer than 200 24's? I'll be honest, I played 24 for the first time at Pinburgh 2016 and enjoyed it.

#22544 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You can't practically build games that way. You have to order parts in bulk, not 2-3 at a time.

Seems legit. :p

practical (resized).jpgpractical (resized).jpg

#22900 7 years ago

When is the next court date so I know when to check back in with this thread? Still amazed that The Sticks, MI has better records availability than Chicago does.

#23008 7 years ago

I would hope that AP took a ton of notes during this whole ordeal. It certainly wasn't free, but there were a lot of lessons they could have learned and the feedback doesn't really come back directly at them.

9 months later
#23815 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

John has been working on his html and self-fellating skills again.

That’s funny and sad at the same time. And it seems he has unlocked the secret to routing $16k games for 25 cents a play as well. Man, he’s just solving all the problems.

5 months later
#24166 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

the snozzberries taste like snozzberries

I honestly read this part and completely disregarded the rest of the Wonka lines. My brain went into 100% “if they do super troopers that would be freaking awesome!” mode.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=desertt1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.