(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,545 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (9 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfoodfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 9 years ago

Killer clowns? The girl is hot but let the clowns go.

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Seems like anyone who pre-ordered WOZ and pre-orders AIW needs to start saving their money for a cool pin based on Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. (Aren't all the best new pins coming out going to be based on decades old classic literature from now on?)

Lol, a little late but right on target.

1 month later
#178 9 years ago

An artist unchecked! It has been said many times . That talent needs to be under thumb . Otherwise it can always be better , different or changed and just won't get done.
Great minds and artist need taskmasters for budgets and timeline restraints In order to crank out results.

2 months later
#294 9 years ago

Empty cabinets ...

image.jpgimage.jpg
#314 9 years ago

Raza art. Is the Martian from Mars attacks!

#424 9 years ago

The porthole is genius. First you get a midget and then....

#451 9 years ago

It's steeper for the Lcd and more art.

#473 9 years ago

Agree on the secrets thing. Like putting the translite away. Get the patents , do the art and show it. If you show it we will all Know it's yours hide it and if it's stolen who would Know?

#476 9 years ago

There are many components to running a successful business . If they are all not your strengths then you hire those with them.
If you don't you will fail regardless of how good your product or personal passion may be.

#490 9 years ago

You guys should be happy because it means money coming in to pay bills and build your games. The only thing more rare than 25 games is 2 empty boxes : o

#593 9 years ago

Chrisvw ,
That's my theory . I believe in his world it's all good. He thinks he brought cool stuff and it's all good. This is exactly the problem

#604 9 years ago

Finally!! Just demand this stops!!

#899 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Likewise, and the bottom line PDX is that we shouldn't have to fly over to Chicago to see John just to try and piece together what is going on.

This.

You can't charge this kind of money and run way past deadlines and not provide real information. Especially with a NDA.

This whole project could change if he changes a little bit.

#1004 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

as you can see the LCD placement is similar to the games he will be making.

And like CV which is how old...

#1006 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

as you can see the LCD placement is similar to the games he will be making.

Quoted from rai:

so you're saying CV has a LCD or that programming a DMD (as in CV) is the same as programing for full color LCD cartoon animation?

Nope I am answering to what you said not what you changed to ; )
Placement

#1015 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Rob, you are the white knight of pinside Christ man, you either like stirring up Shit or just troll on the weekends since you have nothing better to do.

There are a good amount of core folks here that spend their time on pinside vs FB. They read all the threads, participate and pay attention. So when they call out things folks have not noticed for the benefit of the group its a good thing.
I think the word of the day is Community.

#1030 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think my suggestion/prediction is going to come true!

Jpop is going to team up on a joint venture basis with JJP.

Man this would fix so many problems. First, production for JPops games and second JJP having a great game designer and artist.

#1040 9 years ago

At least I now know I am not the only one who sees these things.

1 week later
#1081 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

There will be Zombies as well, the alien shoots a gun and turns people into zombies.

Perfect example of over thinking and going down a long dark road.

As for the martian rip off I think its embarrassing. The blue chick was cool though.

1 week later
#1152 9 years ago

Same concerns... He mentions the playfield which he may keep. That decision needs to be made to move forward.

1 week later
#1343 9 years ago

Oh god kaneda not again...

#1386 9 years ago

It just gets worse everyday..

#1440 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I just canceled my TBL pre order and am still waiting on THLE refund check, should be next week.

I am very close...

Going to party in NY to play again. Its more about the pre order and wait thing. I just dont think I am that kind of guy.

Anything over 7k needs to be done and blowing my balls off or I think I will wait it out.

#1495 9 years ago
Quoted from GLModular:

As a general rule of owning and operating a business, I stop supplying customers who don't pay their invoices.

I believe this is a good common business sense and one that other companies/suppliers that may be (or ARE) in similar circumstances should be practicing as well.

This falls under the holy Shite category...

#1596 9 years ago

One layer of bullshit over another . Amazing mess is all this is.

#1614 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

I had heard of people sending in money for AIW, but I didn't realize that it was far enough along to have a development blog. I asked John three times to send me the AIW package so I could review it, but I never received it.

I am seriously just blown away. Well, my hopes and wishes for everyone.

#1633 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

a new art revision

as I have always said. Artist unchecked. Revision are doom. Someone step on his neck and make thing move forward as is. Not improved, changed or modified. At some point you need to stop and make a call.

#1668 9 years ago

The day coming... Or not !

#1707 9 years ago

Yeah but the hinges have Zs on them...

#1737 9 years ago

God dang Kaneda! How dare you jump in this now. Cmon dude!! Or wait did you also buy a secret spot on this game?

#1738 9 years ago

I also was ok with the original story. The big art changes were my first concerns that made doubt timelines and take my refund.

#1745 9 years ago

This thread makes me want to start using Acid. Pure insanity!

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

There lies your dilemma. Once the public sees the MG and RAZA artwork and finds out about the AIW preorder, I do see that list filling up quickly. That preorder is still not widely known, so there is a chance to get on the list right now. End of this month, I doubt there will be a chance.

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I am hoping Tesla is game #4.

#1812 9 years ago

Give PDX some slack. He is in on MG and TBL. Rough week

#2036 9 years ago

That is PDXmonkey

#2358 9 years ago

Easier to google than to make someone type it out. Its a standard.

Edit..or that : )

#2371 9 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

I do love his art....geez he does some amazing stuff, no wonder why people give him so much leeway.

That art just needs to become large wall posters. Would sell a ton!

#2384 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

go google it

Your welcome. Just shocked that you would not look it up. Takes as much time as asking.

#2387 9 years ago

Gotta quit drinking in the afternoon ; )

#2391 9 years ago

What!

#2394 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Lol! Some of you old farts are adept at computer stuff after all!

Nice, it's cool amigo. Sorry I gave you crap on asking vs googling. Its all good.

#2433 9 years ago

Really? We all have known for a while about the screen placement. And folks said they saw those three prototypes over a year ago almost ready to go out the door...

#2436 9 years ago

Lol, just saying plenty of Magic there. Art is sick. But guys getting excited about what's been there forever makes no sense either.

#2448 9 years ago

Admit it ,we keep looking at the pics though because they are stunning : )

#2490 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Yes, the AIW price was the same as RAZA I believe. $9865.33. What a deal!!!

Quoted from ChrisVW:

That price is WAAAAY more than I was told. Wow...

edit: CONFIRMED. Maybe the price increase is to make up money lost on another game?

1 week later
#2851 9 years ago

Frolic ,
Why are you not going to his shop ???

1 week later
#2902 9 years ago

Or that he just can't at this point : (

#2952 9 years ago

Just fn sad. This brings me down hard. Sorry : (

#2979 9 years ago

Ice right or wrong it reads that they are trying to help. Better that everyone works towards solutions rather than arguing amongst the group.
At this point all passion is excused though ...

#2984 9 years ago

Well I guess I am clearly wrong after that post .

#2988 9 years ago

Ice I truly feel you . I was in on this on this for the love of what could have been. Only bailed because I know I can't stand to wait . Never felt like timelines were real.
Regardless I thought I would have bought HUO . This is not where I hoped this would end.

Ps . Sad sack stfu up!

#3109 9 years ago

Probably! Wasn't there some banana head talking about his fourth game only a week or two ago.

#3117 9 years ago

What did respond?

Disclaimer : I truly believe he lives in his own world - bubble

#3177 9 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

He could have sold his other 3 games. Either way.... Hes not on trial, but you said it, he gambled and lost. Gamblers normally dont get much sympathy...

So you came to this thread to crap on buyers involved?

#3183 9 years ago

Time and place for everything. If you cant tell this is not the time and the place for that discussion you were just raised wrong so its probably not your fault that you are behaving the way you are.
Now go kick someone thats tripped and is laying on the ground.

#3218 9 years ago

1 Hour, 56 Minutes Ago Post #3204 ¶ Quote Report Ignore
Oh, this is as good a place as any to mention Andrew Heighway emailed me, my Full Throttle will be amongst the first batch produced starting in a few weeks.

Sweet! I just jumped back in too. Everything else is so depressing. Heighway will be a nice Ray of sunshine.

#3251 9 years ago

I bet that's part of the disconnect. In his mind working 24/7 7 days a week should prove he is doing good. He does not get spinning wheels even all the time and at your hardest does not still mean results are happening.

#3256 9 years ago

Yes, instead of his dog that pic was a jab.

#3340 9 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I cant get a email reply nor has he ever answered any of the numbers I can find or have been given.

And folks have been waiting 4 years. But talking to him will help.

Go for it. At least someone may get a refund that's waiting.

#3350 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Will anybody, in their right ever loving mind give him another F ing dime for anything!

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Probably! Wasn't there some banana head talking about his fourth game only a week or two ago.

Quoted from Roostking:

Well, I guess that answers the question regarding someone still getting in on this trainwreck..

Told you ; )

1 week later
#3694 9 years ago

Why is there a guy boarding?

#3719 9 years ago

Oh nice someone leading zombies chained up. That's new...

1 week later
#3908 9 years ago

Can you imagine a world where 2 months ago we thought it was the end for everybody and instead all these guys start cranking out machines. Whoop!

#3919 9 years ago

Yeah it would be nice to see more than the same cabinets that probably went to the show. But that space looks ready to bang a bunch out.

1 week later
#4048 9 years ago

If one of these companies gets smart they will hire you as art director for a game!

#4063 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

5 days left for a Feb reveal. Anyone think we'll actually see it?

my guess is no and maybe why investors are needed. But if so the day is probably saved! Great news hopefully.

#4227 9 years ago

Pizmo,
Attorneys to do what ? Get blood from a stone?

#4260 9 years ago

Sadly it may be so. First victim unfolding and now this is barely hanging on. Not a good day at all!

#4394 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hey, I showed my prototype! But Scott is building a board to do smooth fading of the LED.

Cool!!!!

#4432 9 years ago

Okimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4441 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

some other drunk Pinsider telling us were stupid and how he would hire F.

Hey I may be really drunk but I did not tell you that : )

Carry on...

#4521 9 years ago

"Opinion not fact"
Folks may be confusing a disorganized artist in need of business management with not being able to issue refunds.

#4637 9 years ago

Actually the best route may be to keep these two games limited as promised. Deliver and amaze and then open up Alice as the big run.

#4969 9 years ago

Sucks to hear but a buyer stepping in to help to save his game made , probably has only one focus. Honestly that is understandable .
Figuring out refunds should not be on his table. Does jpop owe you that , yes. Does Iceman no. But fair correction on unanimous .

#4972 9 years ago

It's all a guess so don't freak out yet

#4978 9 years ago

The only ones that really matter are the ones invested . This community bullshit is a fn joke!!
If you can take the time to chime take one more moment to update your info.

#4988 9 years ago

so you take precedence over the guys that paid those prices first because you may buy a game down the road ?

#5000 9 years ago

Not the only ones allowed to comment but certainly the ones that really matter . At least to them. Used to be a good place for those in and those intersted to share the journey but now a days a few folks like to come in threads they are not involved in and don't even have real interest in just to add negativity .
That makes no sense and has no relevance.

#5004 9 years ago

For some of us this is our pinball community with many different interests. As an example EMs, dont like them. So I dont pop in and shit all over their threads. Why because I respect that and allow them to have a place to discuss.
Its not just me. In every thread about a new game you will see the same thing. Read Blondetalls post in Predator.
Not saying only buyers speak but how about folks with no skin on a situation be a little more respectful. If nothing else understand the feelings and emotions of those involved. Its just common courtesy.
But in the end, that part is your choice.

#5008 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Sound familiar? You don't want to be part of the community, go be in your buyers club. The community is not limited to those who specifically paid for MG and RAZA.

There are new games that I follow because I like buying new games in general that I am not in on. Ben Heck just posted a great best case and worst case scenario in another thread. Folks who are not in can add a lot to the subject. Vs the people who want to make those invested feel bad.
This is about being community vs crapping on folks.
You seem to want to ignore the point. Your choice.

#5011 9 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Can't I be indignant at Popaduik's behaviour and *also* be very interested in updates? That's why I follow this thread.

of course and hopefully a little sarcastic and funny.

Its really just a few folks who jump in screaming fire everyone demand your money back etc etc.
Just fanning flames for the joy of misery.
Or when I say it matters its pointing out that the fun comments are that but remember who really is at stake is the buyers.
Either way it is a forum.

#5018 9 years ago

Oh damn!! You are my hero razorback!!

#5193 9 years ago

As more comes to light another concern is simply manufacturing them. Wooly, TBL, Predator,MMr and JJP all made fully working prototypes before the big task. Jpops not even at the starting gate. Only JJP and MMr have made it past point A so far and it was long and ugly road. Both with more in place to do it as well.
With all these burned bridges how is this going to happen?

#5303 9 years ago

Pay attention to Ben. He has been the closest and knows the most.

#5353 9 years ago

The big difference here is that there is still a very real possibility of getting these games made. That needs to be the focus . Honesty and solutions

#5589 9 years ago

It is a good thing to ask the tough questions and hard to avoid a good joke here or there but man this has really turned ugly fast. Not sure how some of the trashing is helping Jpop or the buyers.

#5686 9 years ago

Jpop post exactly where you are at with MG Porto type and best estimate to showing it. Do it now!

#5694 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Is this not the case?

Open and then instantly shut.

#5698 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

So what happened? Did people start criticizing what they saw so he closed everything back up?

A few post up. People became upset at seeing all the work he was doing on AIW with not even a protype out on game one. AIW showed alot of art work and a foam layout that obviously has taken a lot time and effort.
Summary, Stuck designing games but ability to move forward : (

#5886 9 years ago

Sorry gweems I confused you. He had AIW open and closed it after folks talked about it. The rest has been the same.

#6003 9 years ago

QSS,
He said he has had enough but the issue is what resolution will benefit him. That's the issue.

#6008 9 years ago

Only when every possible opportunity for these works of art to come to fruition has evaporated. The goal is to get games not revenge.

#6073 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Or am I missing other major red flags?

On an issue like this take the time to read back vs jumping in and stirring the pot.

#6078 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

How am I stirring the pot? I spent 45 minutes reading the last 3 pages before posting. I was just asking if I'm missing something else.

I know you dont mean it but asking owners who are fed up to describe to you why, is a bit of a kick in the pants.
I think Aurich summed it up well. Only part missing is details about his ability to design vs run a company. For many seeing a lot of art and design in AIW with no progress on MG was sickening. Additionally he is flat out lying now. Said he had programmers and they told us they were never on board. Some of many flags.

#6079 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Oof. I see. Although, I thought this was the "production facility", no? Things looked organized from these pictures. Per John "Here are some “inside pics” of our massive woodworking factory and auxiliary build space".
https://magicgirldev.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/magic-production-facility/

Knowing now what I know I would point out that he perfectly placed his same two cabinets out. Nothing more there. The space behind is building something but they look like arcade style game housings.
I see nothing more than two empty boxes laid out in someones warehouse.

But lets be honest. What he is creating or could possibly create may be the most beautiful games ever.
So now the trick is how to make it happen. Thats what folks are trying to figure out.

#6115 9 years ago
Quoted from Warbleboopie:

he would need to pitch his business to me and show me some numbers

Thats probably going to be an issue. But worth trying.

#6159 9 years ago

No because he keeps getting pre order money and he also has been the largest distro for PPS . JJp has money .

#6167 9 years ago

Dude relax that's a bit harsh. Agree it's taking long and that burns money but let's keep this thread focused on jpop and hope we don't have to have a similar one again for now.

#6367 9 years ago

#6495 9 years ago

Do it!

#6542 9 years ago

Yeah it's insulting if true . No games shown so wired can claim the scoop ??

#6583 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It appears kaneda actually was doing some PR work for Zidware and he has submitted evidence of such activities. Also, he and John were granted this zidwarePR handle by Robin to use for limited purposes. It was not intended to become an account that was posting in threads in the manner it was being used last night.

Talk about adding insult to injury.

#6639 9 years ago

Jpop , this thread, Kaneda and his fan boy make me feel like I am tripping !

#6656 9 years ago

OMG Kanadas pr plan to just put the game on location randomly?? By the way Kanada games did not jus show up. They were marketed to distributors . Direct home consumers did not exist . Williams did. Not drive a game to the arcade to advertise it.
Piss poor idea and not relevant to these games as they are sold already. This is more stuff that Jpop can sit around and worry about vs just building a game.

#6730 9 years ago

Where do I get that glowing orb mod!

1 week later
#7337 9 years ago

Here is the funny thing. As many people that would line up for a Jpop pin ( before the fiasco), having seen Yetis work I think double or triple would be running to the pin company that made a game with his art. And yes just for the art!

#7612 9 years ago

How is it so hard to not respect the folks involved? back off a bit. Maybe it does not go anywhere but you guys piling on now is the wrong time. Yes I do believe it has helped but now at least give this a few days and see what is shown.

Quoted from Cheeks:

The constant need for people to be negative, and be right at the expense of others continues to amaze me.

#7894 8 years ago

At Xmas

#7985 8 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

e felt that we could decent return on the time/effort it would take getting MG in order. Treat it as a way to show off the capabilities of the hardware. Donating our engineering time on MG. For hardware, I would have been willing to work a volume deal across all three titles over a period of time

Ok, so best case he sends you the game. You get a program going. Then what..hope this makes people order game number 4 to create funds to then build game 1 for all the buyers that already paid?
In your scenario we get a working prototype. Step 1.

#7989 8 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

If the game was finished, then it could be produced.

Not trying to give you a hard time as much as point out that yes you could have and I am sure would have been the best fix for the programming. But there is so much to be done after that.
I played Full Throttle at Expo and its still not made. I played Predator (Ditto), I played Wooly, I played the Hobbit, TBL and again...
If I now know one proven fact it is making a working prototype is step one at best. It certainly does not lead to the production of games right away.

#7997 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

But it's a bit disingenuous

To who?

#8002 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

FAST dodged a bullet.

Its all hypothetical but for him coding the machine even for free would have been a win. It would be a great way to show what they can do. Street cred would be high.

#8003 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

meanwhile he was living a lie.

You talking about John or Jenner?

#8012 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

To themselves, thinking that keeping it private gives them some sort of special privilege, but the reality is they have privileged access to something that is never going to happen.

Oh so they really owe it to themselves to share everything with you in order to deal with reality of this project. Gotcha

#8016 8 years ago

Lunch time

#8019 8 years ago

What the hell guys. Projects bad enough but now its all about beating up the customers and how much they owe a bunch of people sitting on the sidelines. What a crap fest!

#8095 8 years ago

Don't retire just take a day . Been there. It will pass.

1 week later
#8559 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

From my experience with Predator I would advise EVERYONE that has money on this project to show up at John's studio and take your money or equivalent in parts ASAP.
I have been loosely following along and this seems to be going a similar path. Get your money (or equivalent in parts) now, while you still have a shot at something.
Good luck to all, maybe they wil make a special jail cell somewhere to hold scam artist pinball designers.
This post was moderated and edited for Other, please specify below 1 hour ago.
Pinside does not condone ever going to someone in person for any reason uninvited. Please avoid activities like this that could endanger people, places, or property and could spark a mob mentality. Be safe, be realistic, and careful with any actions you may take.

Have to agree with Pinchili. Going to someones home is one thing but to a place of business that you are a customer or even potential customer makes total sense.

#8563 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No. You and Pinchili are missing the point. Nobody said it was wrong to just show up at his business. But he said go and just *take* your money or equivalent in parts:

I stand corrected. Looting = bad

1 week later
#10540 8 years ago

If jpop is at that show I hope everyone yells him off the stage and out of the room!

#12011 8 years ago

Bottom line is since Bill showed up we got an honest assessment from Jpop, pics of the white wood and a game heading to the show.
Maybe folks not involved should asses that.

#12713 8 years ago

Posting pms is as low as you can get.

#12806 8 years ago

yeah god forbid anyone understands the emotional rollercoaster he is going through!

#13806 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Does anybody own a descent film camera these days?
Are these the best movies we can get?cell phone blur?

No! If so they are not carrying that camera around.

#14246 8 years ago

Brilliant!!

#14364 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Rai,it must feel supergood that you listened to your gut feeling,wow,while i actually transferred an extra $2000 dec.2014...i cannot help but feeling sooo stupid,no progress,nothing,silent AIW blog and no red flags...

No red flags in Dec 2014??? Oh lord man!

#14468 8 years ago

You can make a lot of arguments about his intentions but in the end taking money for AIW was pure theft.

1 week later
#15962 8 years ago

Christ Jack people lost a lot of money. You can't grasp the anger?? Additionally there is a trail of blumbering and secrecy that made it worse and prevented stop gaps.
Thanks for last efforts but seriously getting to help out for a weekend does not feel like losing 16k.

3 weeks later
#16783 8 years ago

I put money on everything out there except JJP. They won't see a penny from me. And yes it's because of this typical behavior.

1 month later
#17448 8 years ago

Funny how I can go down a list of certain names of folks. All that have been here a while. I call them the old pinside because we have all had our momenst and battles but there are always apologies and worst agree to disagree.

#17522 8 years ago

Never mind..

2 weeks later
#17778 8 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Hate to stir the pot but really have a felling that doing this interview is justifying himself as it will be OK to be at EXPO.
What ya think??

I will just keep yelling shame at him. Loudly and pointing!

#17798 8 years ago

Stop disrespecting Circus People : )

#17828 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don't need to sue him, others can take that road.

He needs to be stopped as far as tricking folks to keep sending money for vapor ware .

3 months later
#18499 8 years ago

I still get pissed about that pic a few days before expo with a group. Think it was with pinball magazine.
I believe ripping off the community strips you of your recognition. Disgusting that folks want to hang out and take pics with him.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfoodfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6?tu=dcfoodfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.