(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 490.
#2951 9 years ago

Most likely he will lock it out once u start.. So save every pic to ur phone before u start posting then he can't cut ur access off

#2952 9 years ago

Just fn sad. This brings me down hard. Sorry : (

#2953 9 years ago

maybe he is not responding to you guys because has more respect for dogs then suckers.

his actions disgust me from what i have read here. first class clown.

#2954 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Will JPop even bother responding to emails anymore? Does he respond to anyone who sends him an email asking for a refund? If so, what does he say?

Nothing. Ever. His voicemail has been full since November and doesn't answer the phone. He doesn't comment on blog posts from owners asking questions or respond to emails.

#2955 9 years ago

Talented first class clown

#2956 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hmmm, looks we have some "dumber than a bag of hammers" again.
If a company has 12 or more creditors, an involuntary bankruptcy petition requires (a) three or more creditors whose claims are not contingent as to liability or subject to a bona fide dispute as to either liability or amount to file the petition, and (b) those qualifying claims must total, in the aggregate, at least $14,425 if unsecured or $14,425 more than the value of any liens securing those claims if any are secured.
Get it right SAD SACK and thumb upper

What exactly are you disputing? Are you suggesting that SadSack's prerequisites are not specific enough, or are you suggesting that JPop is immune to an involuntary BK filing? I'm confused, and this is a sincere question.

#2957 9 years ago

Hey Ice, enough of this horse shit from him already, write him an appropriate letter from your office since you are a lawyer (I think, that's what we need at this point) and he may respond to your letter himself or through his pinhead lawyer, but either way you could find out what the hell is going on.

#2958 9 years ago
Quoted from slapshot:

Hey Ice, enough of this horse shit from him already, write him an appropriate letter from your office since you are a lawyer (I think, that's what we need at this point) and he may respond to your letter himself or through his pinhead lawyer, but either way you could find out what the hell is going on.

God know how long that could take too

#2960 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Nothing. Ever. His voicemail has been full since November and doesn't answer the phone. He doesn't comment on blog posts answering questions or respond to emails.

Wow! It used to be that you could call him on his cell phone directly. Or email. Now he doesn't respond to either, and his voicemail has been full since November? And no response on the blog?

I just don't even know how to respond to that. I am sitting here wanting to type out how I would feel and what I would do under these circumstances, but it just seems like it would pale in comparison to what you guys who still have thousands of dollars on the line are actually experiencing.

Quoted from iceman44:

He doesn't respond to shit, nothing, emails, blog posts, calls, nada. Not a F ing thing.
So.......it's about to come to a head. I'm gonna start posting everything from the blog and then if he has the balls to take me off of there I'm going to start the "process"........

Seriously, I didn't even realize that it had actually gotten this bad. I definitely empathize for how you feel, even knowing that you didn't want to go that route.

I can't believe that he has bailed on you guys like this.

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Just fn sad. This brings me down hard. Sorry : (

Agreed.

#2961 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Will JPop even bother responding to emails anymore?

apparently, selectively, sometimes

#2962 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Most likely he will lock it out once u start.. So save every pic to ur phone before u start posting then he can't cut ur access off

If he does, he'll be sorry

Gotta do something, I'm going to Orlando on the 22nd for a big meeting with my "financial advisor" group and I'll visit with my Illinois buddies there.

I can run everything through my Chicago guy and his legal partner, doesn't even matter where venue is, I'd rather it be there so we can consolidate everything.

On the other hand, I've offered free help to DP, now SkitB and formerly Jpop.

I, along with many others, including vendors, have $$$ now with John and NO end in sight for me and everybody else, and worse, not a F ing word in response.

That is unacceptable to me and I know many others feel the same way.

It's time for answers, timelines, info etc. Come clean and quit treating us like dumb asses.

It's Walter White time, will Pinkman get saved?

#2963 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looking forward to the evolution and renaming of this thread to .... Courtroom Chronicles of Zidware. Sadly, and in one way or another, this JPOP saga seems destined to become entangled by the US legal system, before the first pin sees the light of day from a Collector's gameroom. Sorry folks, but this situation is akin to Sysyphus pushing a large boulder uphill for eternity. Each transgression results in stopping the forward movement of the bolder and allows it to fall backwards and on top of its master. There is little recourse left to investors, and certainly no apparent good option to resolving.

Sounds like you should get in on WOOLY.

Way for a guy to destroy his reputation in the community. From revered to reviled.

#2964 9 years ago

He responded to a FB post I made.

#2965 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

What exactly are you disputing? Are you suggesting that SadSack's prerequisites are not specific enough, or are you suggesting that JPop is immune to an involuntary BK filing? I'm confused, and this is a sincere question.

Please read the whole thread if you have 5 hours to waste Razor!

Yes Sad Sack is dumber than a bag of hammers at times, including this one.

Trust me, it won't be "involuntary bankruptcy", good lord, he has $$$ to pay creditors

The next step is coming.

#2966 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Please read the whole thread if you have 5 hours to waste Razor!
Yes Sad Sack is dumber than a bag of hammers at times, including this one.
Trust me, it won't be "involuntary bankruptcy", good lord, he has $$$ to pay creditors
The next step is coming.

I've read the entire thread. I've been following this saga for weeks.

The criteria for filing an involuntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition are easily satisfied in this case. If JPop disputes it and decides to fight in court, he can petition the bankruptcy judge to convert the case to Chapter 11 and will likely succeed, but the case will still remain in BK.

#2967 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

He responded to a FB post I made.

Did you ask him how the dog was?

Yeah Rob, its not a feeling of sad or bad, it is what it is, and its going to get resolved and brought to a head, one way or the other, simple as that.

It's the total lack of self awareness, ego, whatever it is, that blows me away...and total disrespect, which is all I can attribute it too, for every honest, somewhat paid customer here.

The problem with pinball, and its universal, is that these guys can keep getting away with it because we are spread out all over the place as consumers.

I'm going to make sure anybody that agrees with me joins in and stops this nonsense.

I/we have kissed ASS for years, and I'm sure there will be perpetual ASS kissers like with Stern and everybody else, but there comes a time. And that "time" is the shot clock running out in the fourth quarter down by forty points.

Might be just time to trade Jpop to the Knicks and let him sit on the bench with Carmelo and his knee injury, another WORTHLESS individual who is stealing money.

#2968 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

I've read the entire thread. I've been following this saga for weeks.
The criteria for filing an involuntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition are easily satisfied in this case. If JPop disputes it and decides to fight in court, he can petition the bankruptcy judge to convert the case to Chapter 11 and will likely succeed, but the case will still remain in BK.

Let's focus and not go off the rails here, he ISN"T BANKRUPT, nor can anybody satisfy that criteria to force it at the Chapter 7 level or any other level! Are you a lawyer, can't possibly be? Do you represent the creditors that can substantiate the bankruptcy issues? Please don't clog up this thread with garbage BS, there is enough of it already.

That remedy is a joke anyhow, promissory estoppel and secondarily getting through that corporate veil of Zidware, Inc. is the focus.

#2969 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Let's focus and not go off the rails here, he ISN"T BANKRUPT, nor can anybody satisfy that criteria to force it at the Chapter 7 level or any other level! Are you a lawyer, can't possibly be? Do you represent the creditors that can substantiate the bankruptcy issues? Please don't clog up this thread with garbage BS, there is enough of it already.

Just because you don't fully understand a subject doesn't make it BS.

John Popadiuk and Zidware, Inc. are separate entities. Regardless of whether John has money, Zidware can end up in bankruptcy either through a voluntary or involuntary petition. (GLModular is just one example of a qualifying unsecured creditor that could support an involuntary petition, and no doubt there are others.) Furthermore, if someone proceeds with litigation, Zidware could retreat into BK through a voluntary Chapter 11 petition, looking for time and breathing room to reorganize its corporate affairs.

Bankruptcy is a dangerous game to make assumptions about if you don't have experience in the field.

#2970 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So.......it's about to come to a head. I'm gonna start posting everything from the blog and then if he has the balls to take me off of there I'm going to start the "process"........

Not even sure if anything on the blog comes close to what was shown in the adobe videos, other than more art revisions.

#2971 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Just because you don't fully understand a subject doesn't make it BS.
John Popadiuk and Zidware, Inc. are separate entities. Regardless of whether John has money, Zidware can end up in bankruptcy either through a voluntary or involuntary petition. (GLModular is just one example of a qualifying unsecured creditor that could support an involuntary petition, and no doubt there are others.) Furthermore, if someone proceeds with litigation, Zidware could retreat into BK through a voluntary Chapter 11 petition, looking for time and breathing room to reorganize its corporate affairs.
Bankruptcy is a dangerous game to make assumptions about if you don't have experience in the field.

You have ZERO clue, but keep acting like you know anything or have anything to do with this mess

Are you a lawyer, yes or no? Obviously not.

You are talking out of your ass with facts you have zero clue about.

How much does Jpop owe GL modular? How many other creditors are there? What is the total amount?

As soon as they waste the money to file that BS he would pay it off. If you know anything related to reality please enlighten us. Otherwise, if you are just a fly by paparazzi think you know it all, don't need it and don't care

Answer the questions instead of the stupid thumb down response. Do you even have a clue based in any sort of fact?

Go butt into those other threads you no nothing about as well.

#2972 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Not even sure if anything on the blog comes close to what was shown in the adobe videos, other than more art revisions.

Well, you and me both know that to be true Frolic, don't we, not even close from what we have seen.

Thus, do you think, common sense wise regardless of legal, that the NDA means anything? Not to mention several remedies that we have to act on besides just the talk?

#2973 9 years ago

The NDA isn't worth the paper it was written on.

#2974 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

The NDA isn't worth the paper it was written on.

Today, yesterday, tomorrow, again and again and again.

Let's settle this for FACT right here and now Chris!

Stay tuned.

#2975 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If a company has 12 or more creditors, an involuntary bankruptcy petition requires (a) three or more creditors whose claims are not contingent as to liability or subject to a bona fide dispute as to either liability or amount to file the petition, and (b) those qualifying claims must total, in the aggregate, at least $14,425 if unsecured or $14,425 more than the value of any liens securing those claims if any are secured.

I guess I am dumber than a bag of hammers. Please tell me what above disqualifies the plea? I'm not scared away by your name calling. Are you suggesting there is not a group of 3 creditors or whose unsecured claims do not total $14,425? Help a poor sack of hammers out.

Maybe you just don't want to address this because you don't have a form template to have your secretary fill out. Pfffttt.

#2976 9 years ago

Could someone summarize what exactly has transpired in the last few months, or years even? --It's a little tough to piece together from the thread, and I've been tossing around the idea of getting a RAZA spot for a while now.

What is the current official planned release date? How many times has it been pushed back?

Is the project in dire straits?

When/what was the last actual statement that anyone heard from Popadiuk himself?

Is there any indication that JPop has functional code on any of his prototypes?

EDIT:
Care to explain the down-vote? I read the last 20 pages of this thread, and all I could tell was that people were upset and trying to get refunds. I ask for help/info and all you do is down-vote me. Geez.

#2977 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Will JPop even bother responding to emails anymore? Does he respond to anyone who sends him an email asking for a refund? If so, what does he say?

I called and spoke with him weeks ago about a refund. He said no problem I will send a letter. Well since than I have called and emailed several times with no response. Well finally...
I received a refund letter in the mail the other day. It basically says that he has received a request either by phone or email for a refund. It further says that when he received money from a new owner he will than refund the deposit money. He than asks you to sign the letter and send back all initially packet of information and I guess that will start the process. In the original contract it states that if a new owner if not found a refund less 25% will be given after X date. The issue is he is sticking to his no refund date but that's also the date it was suppose to be basically complete. Omg I'm getting confused just trying to explain this...

#2978 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I guess I am dumber than a bag of hammers. Please tell me what above disqualifies the plea? I'm not scared away by your name calling. Are you suggesting there is not a group of 3 creditors or whose unsecured claims do not total $14,425? Help a poor sack of hammers out.
Maybe you just don't want to address this because you don't have a form template to have your secretary fill out. Pfffttt.

You are not helpful, totally clueless as usual, a Sad Sack with Razor and you can get lost.

You are "dumber than a bag of hammers".

Where/who are the creditors dummy with unsecured claims that total $14,425, and who is leading those forced bankruptcy filings genius? You and Razor? It only take ONE, not 3 if certain criteria are met and I'm quite sure you geniuses aren't who the downtrodden Sad Sacks are calling. Now GET LOST!

#2979 9 years ago

Ice right or wrong it reads that they are trying to help. Better that everyone works towards solutions rather than arguing amongst the group.
At this point all passion is excused though ...

#2980 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

I called and spoke with him weeks ago about a refund. He said no problem I will send a letter. Well since than I have called and emailed several times with no response. Well finally...
I received a refund letter in the mail the other day. It basically says that he has received a request either by phone or email for a refund. It further says that when he received money from a new owner he will than refund the deposit money. He than asks you to sign the letter and send back all initially packet of information and I guess that will start the process. In the original contract it states that if a new owner if not found a refund less 25% will be given after X date. The issue is he is sticking to his no refund date but that's also the date it was suppose to be basically complete. Omg I'm getting confused just trying to explain this...

Ok, haven't seen this one yet, send me a copy of this letter at my email address and don't sign shit!

Breach of contract, there is no original contract anymore, period.

#2981 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Any chance you can take a photo of the letter and post it? He can't hold you to your end of his breached contract.

#2982 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ice right or wrong it reads that they are trying to help. Better that everyone works towards solutions rather than arguing amongst the group.
At this point all passion is excused though ...

Big papi, seriously, Sad Sack is a joke, and Razor is clueless, they aren't helping the situation only clogging it up.

If they are lawyers and/or are part of any Jpop project then they can join with the folks that believe the way many of us do after 4 years, if not, get the F out of the way with stupid nonsense.

I'm starting to get really annoyed and aggravated by all of this BS! It's WAY beyond any sort of rational discussion, especially from Sad Sacks that are F ing clueless.

#2983 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are not helpful, totally clueless as usual, a Sad Sack with Razor and you can get lost.
You are "dumber than a bag of hammers".
Where/who are the creditors dummy with unsecured claims that total $14,425, and who is leading those forced bankruptcy filings genius? You and Razor? It only take ONE, not 3 if certain criteria are met and I'm quite sure you geniuses aren't who the downtrodden Sad Sacks are calling. Now GET LOST!

All the "artist's patrons" are arguably creditors at this point. I believe there are more than 12 and I'm quite certain that there are more than 3 with about $16k down on MG. You are a stereo-typical, know-it-all d-bag. Do you win in court by name-calling your betters? Oh, that's right, you just fill out forms for a living.

#2984 9 years ago

Well I guess I am clearly wrong after that post .

#2985 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

All the "artist's patrons" are arguably creditors at this point. I believe there are more than 12 and I'm quite certain that there are more than 3 with about $16k down on MG. You are a stereo-typical, know-it-all d-bag. Do you win in court by name-calling your betters? Oh, that's right, you just fill out forms for a living.

STFU Sack, go F up some other thread like you normally do. People that put $$$ down aren't "creditors". You "believe" there are more than 12? Ask your McDonald's shift manager what he thinks when you show up for work in the AM.

Since I'm a humble and have a ton of humility, I normally don't elaborate on such things, but for you, I enjoy it! It is what it is SAD SACK, I'm all about the HAPPY SACK because I kick ass every day.

#2986 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Well I guess I am clearly wrong after that post .

Yes you are Papi, I respect you and the BS ride you/we have taken with TBL and all of the Stern Nib stuff.

After 4 years, the people involved are lining up to take action and we don't need idiots like the firm of Sack and Razor cluttering the idea of "stupid" up.

#2987 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

STFU Sack, ..Since I'm a humble and have a ton of humility, ..

Obviously.

#2988 9 years ago

Ice I truly feel you . I was in on this on this for the love of what could have been. Only bailed because I know I can't stand to wait . Never felt like timelines were real.
Regardless I thought I would have bought HUO . This is not where I hoped this would end.

Ps . Sad sack stfu up!

#2989 9 years ago

Anybody that wants to contact me can do so via Pinside mail or I'll give out additional contact info

Over the next two weeks I'll be talking to others involved and we as a group can decide a way forward.

My office number is 210-687-1333

My cell phone number is 210-381-6177

My email is [email protected]

If any of you other idiots have the balls to actually call me and provide something other than stupidity, there it is. Otherwise you can go F yourselves. I'm tired of all of this BS.

#2990 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Anybody that wants to contact me can do so via Pinside mail or I'll give out additional contact info
Over the next two weeks I'll be talking to others involved and we as a group can decide a way forward.
My office number is 210-687-1333
My cell phone number is 210-381-6177
My email is [email protected]
If any of you other idiots have the balls to actually call me and provide something other than stupidity, there it is. Otherwise you can go F yourselves. I'm tired of all of this BS.

You should post that on the owners blog lol

#2991 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Never felt like timelines were real.

Man I'm glad you bailed, and am happy for the others I know that didn't get caught up in this shit show. The "timelines", whatever they were, are out of fantasy land, actually Alice in Wonderland like.

It's a freaking pinball machine for crying out loud, what a shame and such a sad disappointment.

What else is there to say at this point? I don't know.

#2992 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The "timelines", whatever they were, are out of fantasy land, actually Alice in Wonderland like.

I feel for all of you.
I am a bit mad at JPOP for a different reason: the very bad experience you all had with Zidware pinball is probably one of the reasons why the Wrath of Olympus (WOOLY) project did not attract enough pre-orders (I sincerely hope Scott will find a way to make this dream come true).
Too much money "invested" into preorders - and JPOP is not the only culprit - with no game in sight or long delays (JJP).

#2993 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

You should post that on the owners blog lol

I don't think I'll need to Chris.

Suffice it to say I've had enough.

I'll be forming my own group ACTION committee, not some BS talky blog.

I've now seen the GARBAGE "refund letter" that John is sending people that want out.

I'm going to gather all the facts, put people together and then take a trip to Chicago to meet John and whomever drafted the BS that means nothing.

I really wish we could get all of this handled the right way without conflict, but for the love of whatever, its been 4 years now!

To be perfectly clear, I don't want to take John down, I want to help lead the charges to get INFO, ACCOUNTABILITY, TIMELINES, etc. and I'm tired of F ing talking about it. Time to take action.

If you call me on my cell or my office, my assistants will take your info and I will get back to you.

And then for whomever wants the support, I'm going to Chicago, on my dime, and get this shit straightened out.

And I'm not going for a "looksie" John, get it?

#2994 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

My cell phone number is...

BetterCallIce.pngBetterCallIce.png
#2995 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

BetterCallIce.png 317 KB

Thanks Jlm that the first smile I've had on my face all day. (I needed that)

#2996 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Thanks Jlm that the first smile I've had on my face all day. (I needed that)

What a shame Sean and I feel horrible about the whole thing and the impact it has on people's lives.

So you know what to do, I'm gathering it all up and try and get this shit straightened out for everybody, its time.

Funny thing is I just finished watching the entire 5 seasons of Breaking Bad and today my brother told me there is a spinoff coming in FEB with Saul!

I kind of feel like Walt right now, ready to pop the trunk if you know what I mean.

I just want it to work out so everybody is happy at the end of the day.

BTW, my plan is to get there and figure out the $$$ accounting BS first, if legal follows we are done anyhow, at least we'll know

#2997 9 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

Could someone summarize what exactly has transpired in the last few months, or years even? --It's a little tough to piece together from the thread, and I've been tossing around the idea of getting a RAZA spot for a while now.
What is the current official planned release date?

None, when it's done it's done according to Jpop.

Quoted from retro_p:

How many times has it been pushed back?

The game was due 4th quarter of 2013, but no mention of new release date since.

Quoted from retro_p:

Is the project in dire straits?

Yes, but it also depends on whom you ask.

Quoted from retro_p:

When/what was the last actual statement that anyone heard from Popadiuk himself?

12/30/2014. He has a dog named Pebbles which spends most days at his studio and sits under the games. But it gets him out for a walk or 2 though.

Quoted from retro_p:

Is there any indication that JPop has functional code on any of his prototypes?

MG, according to some who visited his studio, but it depends on what do you mean by "functional".

I answered all your questions to the best of my knowledge, and would you like to buy my spot?

#2998 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I'm feeling quite breached.... With every passing day that requests for information are ignored.
It's amazing how clueless some people can be that providing a little information, even negative information, is better than providing no information.

I don't think he has anything to update anyone with (good or bad) other than artwork changes. People say he works full time on this...perhaps he does...

#2999 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It's troubling that all his reveals consist of artwork performed by a third party artist rather than any of his own work on the games. A fish-eye view of a part of a playfield here, backglass outlines there, then it gets revised for another special partial reveal, and if we're lucky a rare glimpse at [empty] cabinet decals, or a ramp... but little info on game play or mechanics, and even less on the software. That's the important stuff.

#3000 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sending money to all these people and then spending all of this time, grief, and pompous attitude must be tiring. Actually you come off as the bag or the hammer, but not both. But it is nice to have goals.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
Plastics
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 490.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.