(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 444 of 491.
#22151 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

What amazed me about that video was that JPOP was able to put together a nicer service menu than Stern did on it's LCD

Erm, I don't think jpop can take the credit for that one either. Yours truly created that and it took months and months

I was tasked with 'create a graphical service mode' as we (myself and john) both saw it as hugely useful for developing games going forward and of course testing features (switches, lamps, coils, displays, sound etc) on magic girl. I should also point out that prior to my arrival and starting work on projects, a basic service mode was already present, so mine was built on top of what was already in existence, like any normal development of product would be.

#22152 7 years ago

Anyone else see something wrong here?

Clear flipper button on left VS Red flipper button on right

#22153 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Anyone else see something wrong here?
Clear flipper button on left VS Red flipper button on right

Not really. there wasn't anything added for a 'special feature' on the left as far as i know. One the right though the upper flipper button is for magna save.

#22154 7 years ago

So, regarding the power playfield feature. I think we need to check the rear of the swirl ramp in greater detail. There should be a switch mounted on there somewhere and also a diverter of some kind to allow the ball to enter the upper playfield instead of continuing up the ramp.

This switch is the one we now need to check in arcade game play as to whether that progresses the POWER lamps. Please also pay attention to what the screen says after switch hits. If it shows the messages under the score i posted earlier then we are good. If not then its time to get the 'fix this' list out..

#22155 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

What amazed me about that video was that JPOP was able to put together a nicer service menu than Stern did on it's LCD

There is lots to like, and that is certainly what kept all us zidware customers on the hook. John would drop bread crumbs as needed to keep us quiet.

But unfortunately the whole is NOT greater than the sum of its parts.

#22156 7 years ago

New to this JPOP Magic Girl release so watching vids and trying to read this thread but there are too many posts to get a bird's eye view. So little makes sense to me that I can't follow. Seems like some love MG and then others are saying not only code is missing but hardware missing?

Can someone provide a JPOP summary so I can follow the conversation? (Thanks)

#22157 7 years ago

Sounds like you are about caught up already

#22158 7 years ago

From Chris:

In response to Applejuice's statement here:

So, regarding the power playfield feature. I think we need to check the rear of the swirl ramp in greater detail. There should be a switch mounted on there somewhere and also a diverter of some kind to allow the ball to enter the upper playfield instead of continuing up the ramp.
This switch is the one we now need to check in arcade game play as to whether that progresses the POWER lamps. Please also pay attention to what the screen says after switch hits. If it shows the messages under the score i posted earlier then we are good. If not then its time to get the 'fix this' list out..

"Thank you Jim for all of you efforts. Not ideal to be chasing answers without a game in front of you. So I think I can put an end to this Magna Flipper chase once and for all. Switches and lighting POWER do not matter. After stepping back and just studying the ramp and the mech it's clear as day: there is absolutely no way for the ball to be diverted from the left ramp into the upper Magna Flip playfield.

There is one diverted located on the upper right portion of the clear ramp. This diverter works. The ball either goes up the ramp with the diverter open which lets the ball loop around the front of the ramp and then drops the ball down the left squiggly ramp return to left flipper. If the diverter is closed the ball goes down the right squiggle ramp to the right flipper. There is absolutely no entrance to the Magna Flip playfield from the left ramp.

HOWEVER there is one entrance to the Magna Flip playfield. Through the hole in the middle of that playfield. Yes, the ball can enter that playfield from UNDERNEATH it. Which makes sense now because that explains why there is a diverter flap (black plastic flap) that covers the whole ABOVE the Magna Flip playfield. If the ball continued UP that whole it would reach the Mystic Ring Magnet which sits at the very top of the whole mech (right under the Genie's head).

Originally it seems John wanted the ball to be fired from the playfield UP through one hole (magna flip level) and then through another hole (mystic ring capture) where it would be suspended inside a magnet. Looks like he ditched that seemingly impossible shot and decided to make the coil shoot the ball up through one hole, hit the black plastic flap and fall into the Magna Flip playfield.

I think what this means Jim is new code is needed to make the Magna Flip entrance come from the coil shot on the playfield, not a ramp diverter. This all makes sense now why John contacted you back in November to help out. He had made chances to the mech so that it could work but had nobody to code in the new approach.

Good news is this...I think the center mech will 75% work...which is fine. John only needed to have the ball go in 3 different directions to make the game fun. Just like TOTAN. Ball can go left, right, or into the GENIE fireball throw. With MG, it looks like the ball can go left, right, and be fired up into Magna Flip area...that would make for a fun mech. He really bit off more than he could chew and tried to make too much happen in one area of the game. Hence the mountain mech that blocks half the screen and still will never physically work."

If any of you have any more questions I'm happen to make more videos going over stuff. Your obedient servant...CK

#22159 7 years ago

At least half the machines have left the building, and another is being loaded into someones truck as I type, so other owners besides K have them, so possibly more info will flow Jim's way.

It is my understanding that the extra flipper button on the left is there since the hole was put into the cabinet by mistake, so, it is not supposed to be wired.

#22160 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

It is my understanding that the extra flipper button on the left is there since the hole was put into the cabinet by mistake, so, it is not supposed to be wired.

Please forgive me; but that made me chuckle.

#22161 7 years ago

why doesn't someone wire that extra button to activate the magnet to bring the ball up to the genie once power is illuminated, so the player would have to time the activation of the magnet, that could be really cool. I feel this is a greek tragedy. So much potential but JPOP is so unfocused he couldn't get it together and blew so much money in the process.

#22162 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

From Chris:
"Thank you Jim for all of you efforts. Not ideal to be chasing answers without a game in front of you. So I think I can put an end to this Magna Flipper chase once and for all. Switches and lighting POWER do not matter. After stepping back and just studying the ramp and the mech it's clear as day: there is absolutely no way for the ball to be diverted from the left ramp into the upper Magna Flip playfield.
There is one diverted located on the upper right portion of the clear ramp. This diverter works. The ball either goes up the ramp with the diverter open which lets the ball loop around the front of the ramp and then drops the ball down the left squiggly ramp return to left flipper. If the diverter is closed the ball goes down the right squiggle ramp to the right flipper. There is absolutely no entrance to the Magna Flip playfield from the left ramp.
HOWEVER there is one entrance to the Magna Flip playfield. Through the hole in the middle of that playfield. Yes, the ball can enter that playfield from UNDERNEATH it. Which makes sense now because that explains why there is a diverter flap (black plastic flap) that covers the whole ABOVE the Magna Flip playfield. If the ball continued UP that whole it would reach the Mystic Ring Magnet which sits at the very top of the whole mech (right under the Genie's head).
Originally it seems John wanted the ball to be fired from the playfield UP through one hole (magna flip level) and then through another hole (mystic ring capture) where it would be suspended inside a magnet. Looks like he ditched that seemingly impossible shot and decided to make the coil shoot the ball up through one hole, hit the black plastic flap and fall into the Magna Flip playfield.
I think what this means Jim is new code is needed to make the Magna Flip entrance come from the coil shot on the playfield, not a ramp diverter. This all makes sense now why John contacted you back in November to help out. He had made chances to the mech so that it could work but had nobody to code in the new approach.
Good news is this...I think the center mech will 75% work...which is fine. John only needed to have the ball go in 3 different directions to make the game fun. Just like TOTAN. Ball can go left, right, or into the GENIE fireball throw. With MG, it looks like the ball can go left, right, and be fired up into Magna Flip area...that would make for a fun mech. He really bit off more than he could chew and tried to make too much happen in one area of the game. Hence the mountain mech that blocks half the screen and still will never physically work."
If any of you have any more questions I'm happen to make more videos going over stuff. Your obedient servant...CK

I admire his confidence, but I really don't think it's that simple.

I'm just a mechanical grunt - but even *I* know that when I do something as simple as a repair on a pinball mech, I have literally NO idea if the mech is going to work properly until I test it. Half the time, it doesn't, and I'll need to take it apart, adjust it, etc. Sometimes it takes many tries (just went through this with a THING hand).

My point?

there is no way in hell they can just throw some magic in the code and expect this Battle the Power ripoff to work in any manner as it was designed. It's never been tested. It's never been played.

By the grace of god, you may somehow get the ball to go up there. But from there? Yikes.

I am interested in whether or not there are actually magnets hooked up to that upper playfield.

#22163 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I am interested in whether or not there are actually magnets hooked up to that upper playfield.

So bizzare if none of this works but it's all wired up (and they paid for the BOM for these disabled pieces)... While simultaneously stiffing applejuice. You need both, otherwise might as well save BOM costs as well.

#22164 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

It would be awesome if John Popaduik would appear on this thread and just explain stuff. Amidst all the hatred for the guy, it would be cool to see him persevere for the purpose of helping those that are getting games get them running smoothly and the way he intended them to play. There is no doubt in my mind that the man means well, despite whatever mistakes were made through his attempted execution of a bad business plan. I mean, honestly, this is why banks scrutinize business plans before awarding loans, right? To avoid things like the MG incident? Anyways, as someone from the outside looking in, I would really enjoy seeing or reading his take on MG.

"There is no doubt in my mind that the man means well"

Might want to do some more research on the subject!

"if John Popaduik would appear on this thread and just explain stuff."

Here you go, clear as mud!

Quoted from C2CPinball:

Episode 197 "An Evening With John Popadiuk"
-An Evening With John Popadiuk
http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-197-an-evening-with-john-popadiuk_59362
​www.coast2coastpinball.com
youtube.com/coast2coastpinball
facebook.com/coast2coastpinball
@c2cpinball on Twitter
Itunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/coast-2-coast-pinball/id665142229?mt=2

#22165 7 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

New to this JPOP Magic Girl release so watching vids and trying to read this thread but there are too many posts to get a bird's eye view. So little makes sense to me that I can't follow. Seems like some love MG and then others are saying not only code is missing but hardware missing?
Can someone provide a JPOP summary so I can follow the conversation? (Thanks)

Someone developed an online summary, away from the Pinside website, which contains information that might fill in the gaps for you.

www.johnpopadiuk.com

#22166 7 years ago

Is MG a mechanical puzzle?

#22167 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm just a mechanical grunt - but even *I* know that when I do something as simple as a repair on a pinball mech, I have literally NO idea if the mech is going to work properly until I test it. Half the time, it doesn't, and I'll need to take it apart, adjust it, etc. Sometimes it takes many tries (just went through this with a THING hand).
My point?
there is no way in hell they can just throw some magic in the code and expect this Battle the Power ripoff to work in any manner as it was designed. It's never been tested. It's never been played.
By the grace of god, you may somehow get the ball to go up there. But from there? Yikes.

And isn't that the tragedy. This contraption should have all been worked out and tested before building and taking orders on a game that centers on it. I mean the more I read through this thread, it is this mechanism that is likely the main issue that led to all the delays and dollars flushed down the toilet because he was having trouble working it out in the real world. Unbelievable. i just don't get how you sell something you haven't yet done a proof of concept on. It is absolutely crazy.

#22168 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

From Chris:

No offense, and I know he's trying, but I would take anything with a grain of salt from someone who confused a ball gate with an unwired switch.

#22169 7 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Ok, lets not give up hope just yet. I have more ideas and things to try!

Just a casual observation: you are awesome for helping on this. Kudos and good karma to you.

#22170 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

No offense, and I know he's trying, but I would take anything with a grain of salt from someone who confused a ball gate with an unwired switch.

Yeah, I'm thinking we will get much better diagnosis and results once the game shows up in London next week.

#22171 7 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Yours truly created that and it took months and months

Isn't this exactly like the service menu Pinball 2000 games had?

wut (resized).pngwut (resized).png

#22172 7 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Erm, I don't think jpop can take the credit for that one either. Yours truly created that and it took months and months
I was tasked with 'create a graphical service mode' as we (myself and john) both saw it as hugely useful for developing games going forward and of course testing features (switches, lamps, coils, displays, sound etc) on magic girl. I should also point out that prior to my arrival and starting work on projects, a basic service mode was already present, so mine was built on top of what was already in existence, like any normal development of product would be.

Really a terrible shame talent like yours was wasted on this abomination. Just not right.

#22173 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, I'm thinking we will get much better diagnosis and results once the game shows up in London next week.

That will be a nice addition of information to take over with and from fresh eyes.

But here's my part two reason why Levi should be allowed to inspect the machine. He is not only a player but a very knowledgeable pinball mechanic. He works on everything from EM's to current models. No disrespect but I'll bet Levi would see things and figure things out on the spot.
- Come on Magic Girl Daddy, let Levi in the door!

Chris is doing a great and honest job of revealing the machine to all of us and I compliment him for it. But I really believe Levi would take things up a couple of notches and it would be helpful to the owners.

#22174 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That will be a nice addition of information to take over with and from fresh eyes.
But here's my part two reason why Levi should be allowed to inspect the machine. He is not only a player but a very knowledgeable pinball mechanic. He works on everything from EM's to current models. No disrespect but I'll bet Levi would see things and figure things out on the spot.
Chris is doing a great and honest job of revealing the machine to all of us and I compliment him for it. But I really believe Levi would take things up a couple of notches and it would be helpful to the owners.

I was thinking the same thing. Aren't Levi and K friends?

Get over there Levi, and tell us what the hell is really going on with the game!

#22175 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I agree with all of this.

What is the status on Levi being able to go over there and check it out? I thought that was in the works?

#22176 7 years ago

frankenstein11 (resized).jpgfrankenstein11 (resized).jpg

#22177 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My point?

I think this is why i said I NEED A GAME first..

#22178 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Isn't this exactly like the service menu Pinball 2000 games had?

Yes

#22179 7 years ago

Per podcast I got the sense they were more frenemies.

#22180 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sadly it will be a few days yet.

Although my MG was picked up on 22nd, Jpop neglected to supply the paperwork (invoice etc) needed by US and UK Customs to ship the machine to UK (despite us checking this 10 times with him beforehand). I have chased with numerous emails, but no reply from Jpop. Scott did reply and follow-up with Jpop- still no reply from Jpop.

So today (2 days later) I phoned AP and s/w Dhaval Vasani himself. He said John was out for lunch (it was lunchtime there) but he would remind him later today, also stating it was John's responsibility to handle Zidware paperwork etc, which of course it is. I had a polite chat with Dhaval for 10 minutes, reiterating my concern about getting MG, and also took the opportunity to thank him and AP for manufacturing MG.

My MG is therefore in limbo, unable to be exported to UK currently, and we had to cancel the weekend flight slot to UK

I really don't understand what Jpop is playing at, but I have his mobile/cell number now, and will ensure I regularly text, phone and email him and AP, and perhaps more too, later... It is wholly unacceptable, Jpop, to treat customers like this, and you really should (like an errant child) be ashamed of yourself. Jpop is also, of course, ensuring that he will never again be supported by competent people like AP, and hence is digging his own commercial grave (as if he hadn't already, of course!). But remember WITH CRYSTAL CLARITY, Jpop, things can always get worse... Like an involuntary bankruptcy filing run by Keith, for example.

So send me my paperwork please, old chap.

#22181 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Although my MG was picked up on 22nd, Jpop neglected to supply the paperwork (invoice etc)
So today (2 days later) I phoned AP and s/w Dhaval Vasani himself. He said John was out for lunch

LOL

JPOP is out to lunch alright.

#22182 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL

I had to work really hard not to give a flippant response to Dhaval's comment

#22183 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL

#22184 7 years ago

I've tried ringing Jpop twice. The phone rang 8 times, but then there was a recorded message where he states "you have reached John's iPhone, thanks", followed by an electronic message "the mailbox is full and cannot accept any messages at this time".

I'll keep ringing. If nothing else, it will be a niggling inconvenience for him, as he hasn't (yet) put calls straight through to voicemail.

#22185 7 years ago

dp.

#22186 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

At least half the machines have left the building, and another is being loaded into someones truck as I type, so other owners besides K have them, so possibly more info will flow Jim's way.

This is almost too funny to be true..
Oops we've got an extra hole in the cabinets that shouldn't be there...
Just put a flipper button on to cover it up. Damn,a painted bolt head would be better than a flipper button that doesn't do anything. Well done JFLOP!!

#22187 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I've tried ringing Jpop twice. The phone rang 8 times, but then there was a recorded message where he states "you have reached John's iPhone, thanks", followed by an electronic message "the mailbox is full and cannot accept any messages at this time".
I'll keep ringing. If nothing else, it will be a niggling inconvenience for him, as he hasn't (yet) put calls straight through to voicemail.

Is it just me, or does it drive anyone else up the wall when people refer to their phone as their I-phone? Like I never would say "Hey, thanks for calling David's droid turbo, please leave a message!". Its a phone dude, no need to be specific about the make. When I hear this I just take it as some Apple snob wanting to make sure people know they are talking to somebody who is all about Apple products. Sorry, your Apple stuff doesn't impress me, quite the opposite really, so why not just call it a phone and quit trying to church it up buddy

#22189 7 years ago

In one of the other threads there is talk of the thumbs system. Well Levi last statement is really what I use it for.

Funny still laughing (agree or not)
I visited and have read (stay cool daddy o)
I couldn't have said it better myself ( totally agree)

I figure mods and well everyone read this thread so just a place to post my way to give others food for thought.

#22190 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Is it just me, or does it drive anyone else up the wall when people refer to their phone as their I-phone? Like I never would say "Hey, thanks for calling David's droid turbo, please leave a message!". Its a phone dude, no need to be specific about the make. When I hear this I just take it as some Apple snob wanting people to make sure people know they are talking to somebody who is all about Apple products. Sorry, your Apple stuff doesn't impress me, quite the opposite really, so why not just call it a phone and quit trying to church it up buddy

I think it's just an automated message? Not like john personally saying "you've reached my iPhone"..

#22191 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Although my MG was picked up on 22nd, Jpop neglected to supply the paperwork (invoice etc) needed by US and UK Customs to ship the machine to UK (despite us checking this 10 times with him beforehand). I have chased with numerous emails, but no reply from Jpop. Scott did reply and follow-up with Jpop- still no reply from Jpop.
So today (2 days later) I phoned AP and s/w Dhaval Vasani himself. He said John was out for lunch (it was lunchtime there) but he would remind him later today, also stating it was John's responsibility to handle Zidware paperwork etc, which of course it is. I had a polite chat with Dhaval for 10 minutes, reiterating my concern about getting MG, and also took the opportunity to thank him and AP for manufacturing MG.
My MG is therefore in limbo, unable to be exported to UK currently, and we had to cancel the weekend flight slot to UK
I really don't understand what Jpop is playing at, but I have his mobile/cell number now, and will ensure I regularly text, phone and email him and AP, and perhaps more too, later... It is wholly unacceptable, Jpop, to treat customers like this, and you really should (like an errant child) be ashamed of yourself. Jpop is also, of course, ensuring that he will never again be supported by competent people like AP, and hence is digging his own commercial grave (as if he hadn't already, of course!). But remember WITH CRYSTAL CLARITY, Jpop, things can always get worse... Like an involuntary bankruptcy filing run by Keith, for example.

If you manage to get hold of Jpop then you are doing better than i have. Also remind him or scott there should be 2 not 1 games coming to the UK...

#22192 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I think it's just an automated message? Not like john personally saying "you've reached my iPhone"..

Nope, it's Jpop's voice and the pretentious prick recorded it. I've listen to it at least 6 gazillion times.

#22193 7 years ago

Yes it is Jpop's actual human voice.

#22194 7 years ago

I went this morning and picked up #007 and #008 Magic Girl Pinball machines. There were 4 machines left that were in the process of being finished or putting on finishing touches. We will be setting both of these up tonight. FYI

#22195 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I'm curious how you would handle paperwork/shipping on a used game? I ask because there are many trustworthy pinsiders in the Chicago area that could take delivery of your game then provide paperwork you need for shipping as a "used" game. It seems there has to be a way to circumvent that asshat jpop.

#22196 7 years ago

He's exactly the type of guy I would expect that from too. I think a few posts back somebody posted one of his blog posts where he said something to the effect of "I'm firing up my Mac and getting to work" if I rolled my eyes any harder I'd go blind

#22197 7 years ago
Quoted from AtomicChuck:

I went this morning and picked up #007 and #008 Magic Girl Pinball machines. There were 4 machines left that were in the process of being finished or putting on finishing touches. We will be setting both of these up tonight. FYI

What did AP's setup look like? I haven't seen anyone post any pics yet. It would be cool to see a factory tour.

#22198 7 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Not really. there wasn't anything added for a 'special feature' on the left as far as i know. One the right though the upper flipper button is for magna save.

But look at it. Clear button has a leaf switch and does stuff.

Red button has nothing. Is it just a fake button for aesthetics? That flipper button does nothing

#22199 7 years ago

someone mentioned alot of extra unused connectors, john explained to me that the Big board underneath is more capable than a WPC95 Board. Alot of those unused connectors are for GI lighting and extra solinoids if needed.

#22200 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

if you have the airwaybill number you can submit your own invoice for shipping.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 444 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/444?hl=crussomd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.