(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 391 of 491.
#19501 7 years ago

I bet pinball life will get a game he is owed as well, otherwise soup Nazi no parts for jpop

#19502 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I went to American pinball inc Facebook page tonight. There is a post there from someone claiming that American pinball reached out to him stating he would receive his magic girl pinball machine at pinball expo.
Anyone here get contacted by American pinball?
I just looked at it again.
Chris Marquette, it says he works at cointaker.

They reached out to me as well. I don't have any money into JPOP's games. I've been pretty vocal about this tho, obvi. I'm guessing that's why they want to talk. I've responded and asked some pretty pointed, but fair questions. Of course I'll kelp y'all updated once/if we speak further.

#19503 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Doesn't jpop owe him a lot of money also?

Yep. The web of people f'ed over by JPOP is a lot larger than people who bought MG games. Maybe they figure making these 26 MG games will make us forget about RAZA, AIW, pintasia, and vendors that were screwed?

Or maybe jPop hasn't told American pinball about all these other debts have owes and they don't know the line is a lot longer.

Big cluster.. I guess it will be interesting October

#19504 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Yep. The web of people f'ed over by JPOP is a lot larger than people who bought MG games. Maybe they figure making these 26 MG games will make us forget about RAZA, AIW, pintasia, and vendors that were screwed?
Or maybe jPop hasn't told American pinball about all these other debts have owes and they don't know the line is a lot longer.
Big cluster.. I guess it will be interesting October

Perhaps JPOP entered a relationship with this company that initially pays him nothing until all of his debts are settled?

There's two ways of dissecting him: a crook or a person who was so naive that he spun himself into his current position.

He claims the latter, right? At least he did on C2C.

Not that ignorance is an excuse or returns heaps of money to his customers.

If JPOP really *is* distraught over the situation, perhaps he has entered into an arrangement that will attempt to deliver everyone their money and/or product?

The knee jerk reaction is to not give him any benefit because of the massive amounts of money that disappeared - not to mention the misleading statements and promises.

But, this situation is so weird at the moment that it's worth waiting to see what American Pinball has to say in the coming weeks

#19505 7 years ago

Well, I'd like it if someone contacted me since I'm one of those out money.

But if they're only dealing with the small list of mg owners and think that will clear the rep, that is a foolish plan since there are many times that in raza and aiw.

#19506 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Perhaps JPOP entered a relationship with this company that initially pays him nothing until all of his debts are settled?
There's two ways of dissecting him: a crook or a person who was so naive that he spun himself into his current position.
He claims the latter, right? At least he did on C2C.
Not that ignorance is an excuse or returns heaps of money to his customers.
If JPOP really *is* distraught over the situation, perhaps he has entered into an arrangement that will attempt to deliver everyone their money and/or product?
The knee jerk reaction is to not give him any benefit because of the massive amounts of money that disappeared - not to mention the misleading statements and promised.
But, this situation is so weird at the moment that it's worth waiting to see what American Pinball has to say in the coming weeks

It's also worth noting that American Pinball had their hand forced. The original announcement was solely about Houdini. Once Pinside connected the dots and went nuts, rightfully so, and began the Facebook and Pinside campaigns was when American Pinball decided to respond and started talking MG.

Im personally worried that American Pinball had zero idea how bad the JPOP situation is. I mean, they wanted to announce Houdini and go to expo without so much as mentioning JPOP's debt and wrongdoings. Yikes.

And for those who chose to attack me for being inciteful, this is precisely why. Idiots.

There is no credit due to American Pinball yet.

#19507 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Well, I'd like it if someone contacted me since I'm one of those out money.
But if they're only dealing with the small list of mg owners and think that will clear the rep, that is a foolish plan since there are many times that in raza and aiw.

I'm not feeling any warm and fuzzies at all. JPop took large amounts of cash promising the same to buyers of RAZA and AIW that he did to the MG group. He had my money paid up on RAZA with never a hint of the crash pending.

I'll take my refund or the pin I paid for.

#19508 7 years ago

I did get to meet up with Bill this weekend. It was a pleasure to meet my old war buddy!

The friends I've made in this hobby far outweigh any of the negativity so I'd do it all again.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#19509 7 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

So.....1448 Yorkshire, eh?

Willing to bet the MG cabinets are at the Palatine location on Vermont St

#19510 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Im personally worried that American Pinball had zero idea how bad the JPOP situation is.

Pinball circles are so small... it's hard to believe they wouldn't know and/or do due diligence. But... stranger things have happened.

If these guys roll out MG and it's awesome, I'll be impressed. Talk about a blindside (of goodness)...

#19511 7 years ago

The times I talked to John during the fiasco he was definitely naive and ignorant in general but he knew with full clarity what he was doing when it came to continuing the Ponzi scheme and that he was in trouble

He basically had no detailed accounting in place. He couldn't give me or anybody else an invoice on what they owed for each pin. I had quit sending $$ in long before that expo. I had $3k in MG and another $1500 in AIW because I stupidly did that just to support him at the time.

He just kept asking for money on AIW while the ship was sinking all the while knowing he was in big trouble and was just trying to delay the inevitable with OUR money!!

The other thing he did all day, every day, was LIE to all of us.

He got mad and blamed Pinside for troubles when it started to fall apart, despite the lies, distortions and misrepresentations. The jig was us and he couldn't steal any more $$$ out of AIW owners

John took $$ and just viewed it as his little "Kickstarter" project. If it made it, great, if not, then businesses fail all the time. After all, "he was just trying to make great pinball for the community"

The reason this feels like another scam is because it is! Jpop has said NOTHING since being shut down. No explanations, no apologies, no shame, no remorse, no NOTHING!

Same MO that had us distracted for years, show some empty cabs to give people hope and raise $$$ at the same time to make a Houdini pin!!!

Seriously, Wtf? It will be fun watching this one play out

#19512 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I did get to meet up with Bill this weekend. It was a pleasure to meet my old war buddy!
The friends I've made in this hobby far outweigh any of the negativity so I'd do it all again.

Whoever is on the right looks like a dead ringer for Mike Wolfe of American Pickers to me.

#19513 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Whoever is on the right looks like a dead ringer for Mike Wolfe of American Pickers to me.

That's Bill Brandes, what's up guys! Pinball show in Vancouver. Fun times

#19514 7 years ago

Given the year+ since the reveal, it's entirely possible MG has been made playable (mostly by pulling crap out of it) If someone was willing to waste enough money no reason it couldn't have been finished. Just because it's not logical doesn't mean it's not possible.

Surely some of you here know about Duke Nukem Forever. A game in development since 1997. Eventually company went out of business. Volunteer programmers and Gearbox Software picked up the pieces and actually finished/released the game in 2011! It wasn't great, but it was playable and real. In return now Gearbox owns the rights to the character for future games.

AP could very well have nothing but the best intentions. With a rumored BOM of 7k, it would *only* take about 200k to make the 26 original investors whole. This would give people confidence towards Houdini.

But there's that word. Confidence. Guess where "con" comes from? See, even if it's not their intention, fulfilling MG could be seen as a Ponzi scheme by the community.

Technically John (nor Kevin) ran a Ponzi scheme. A Ponzi scheme requires early investors to actually GET something back, which gives new investors the confidence to jump in. Neither of them shipped anything.

[Announcing to] ship MG is done to get new money into Houdini. That's a fact, and a part of business. But right now, there's no way the community will see that as anything BUT a Ponzi scheme. The fact they hid it at first isn't a good sign either, shows they wanted to slide it under the table. So their biggest challenge isn't engineering, or even John at this point, it's the court of public opinion.

3 things will need to happen by/at Expo to even make this possible:

1) Show working, complete and playable MG, with timeline for delivery
2) Show working, complete and playable Houdini
3) Announce plan to help the 150 RAZA/AIW buyers including Cointaker

RAZA/AIW deal should be whatever you've got into it comes off the top for a MG or Houdini. Gonna cost the investor a fortune, but he bought the crappy old house and now he's gotta fix it up. Legally he doesn't have to but in the court of public opinion he does.

Even then it's going to be a stretch. There are so many (too many?) games coming out from known, trusted companies. AP is going to have to do a helluva lot to get people to take a chance on them.

#19515 7 years ago

(Since I've been lynched out of the other happening JPOOP thread)

...regardless of his business acumen, the guy made some great games. Some great, well-rounded, full packaged games. I realize he didn't do ALL the work with ALL the games he worked on. And maybe much less than I give him credit for. But take any JPOOP game and go through the following checklist:

[ ] amazing art package, from the PF to the backglass
[ ] well thought out themes intergrated beautifully with the game
[ ] incredible sound design
[ ] innovative gimmicks

Aren't those the things any pinball enthusiast worth their weight in silver balls are looking for?

So while there might be numerous reasons why JPOOP was the only designer from the golden era not contacted by Stern or JJP (personally, I'm leery of anyone who tucks a t-shirt into their pants, but that's just my own thang) to work for them, there are also numerous reasons why people gave the guy money sight unseen. And lots of good reasons why Pinball Arcade has decided to showcase his designs.

#19516 7 years ago

Ok, instead of "ponzi scheme" I'll call it a "conzi scheme"

If you "pull a bunch of crap out of the game" just to get it playable kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? People didn't pay $17k for stripped down crap, although anything would be better than nothing

Who is going to "code" any of these pins with the LCD in the back of the cab for starters? It appears "code" is a challenge for people that know what they are doing, much less some nobody start up.

The current MG cab isn't designed for that display.

Whoever is doing this is out of their minds and coming at the absolute WORST possible time.

WAY too much competition from really good viable companies. A few of those won't make it

Recession is coming next year

#19517 7 years ago

I hear John just bought a Hellcat

#19518 7 years ago

I dunno those cabinets sure look the same to me

#19520 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I dunno those cabinets sure look the same to me

Art's clearly different. They appear more angled than a standard WMS cabinet, but perhaps they are modified to accept a standard piece of glass while still allowing room for the larger rear screen.

#19521 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Art's clearly different. They appear more angled than a standard WMS cabinet, but perhaps they are modified to accept a standard piece of glass while still allowing room for the larger rear screen.

That could be it. There does not appear to be anywhere on the backbox for the display, so you would think it would still be under the glass. The adjustment of the cabinet to a lesser angle for standard glass would solve some of the problems the original steep angle had.
Wasn't there some problem with the original design where the glass would hit the shooter or something else when removing or installing the glass?

#19522 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I see the small changes to the art, but in reference to the slope. The early picture was taken with the legs on versus AP picture without the legs.
(Just speculation)

#19523 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Wasn't there some problem with the original design where the glass would hit the shooter or something else when removing or installing the glass?

No, but it was VERY close.. I remember watching a video of him showing the glass being removed, and saying something to the affect of "It's very close, but it worked out", and everyone commented "Umm, I thought the cabinet was designed in solidworks? Seems like something that arbitrary like glass size and shooter rods clearing could have been figured out before you made prototypes?"

#19524 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

(Since I've been lynched out of the other happening JPOOP thread)
...regardless of his business acumen, the guy made some great games. Some great, well-rounded, full packaged games. I realize he didn't do ALL the work with ALL the games he worked on. And maybe much less than I give him credit for. But take any JPOOP game and go through the following checklist:
[ ] amazing art package, from the PF to the backglass
[ ] well thought out themes intergrated beautifully with the game
[ ] incredible sound design
[ ] innovative gimmicks
Aren't those the things any pinball enthusiast worth their weight in silver balls are looking for?
So while there might be numerous reasons why JPOOP was the only designer from the golden era not contacted by Stern or JJP (personally, I'm leery of anyone who tucks a t-shirt into their pants, but that's just my own thang) to work for them, there are also numerous reasons why people gave the guy money sight unseen. And lots of good reasons why Pinball Arcade has decided to showcase his designs.

Absolutely!

If people didn't have a great deal of respect for JPop pin designs, do you think there would have been as many people as there were who gave him money up front, even though he had never released a game under his own company (Zidware)? (edit: you acknowledge this in your post)

So just because he gets credit for having some fun games under his belt is just kind of stating the obvious and has very little to do with the current situation/issues. Despite what he's done in the past (with a ton of help, by the way, and he never did any of the art on any of his games) he has proven himself to be a liar, a cheat, and a clueless fool who, at best, got in way over his head and refused to admit it for far too long.

#19525 7 years ago

Oh, believe me, I think he's truly a shitbag who shouldn't be running his own business. And I totally feel for the people that gave him money - if I wasn't such a poor muhfuh, I'd have given the dude plenty of money too!

I just don't feel that history should be re-written to be like "oh well, it's not like his games are so great".

(PS anyone know where I can read more about what led to JPOOP not completing WCS? It's a fascinating subject)

#19526 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

(PS anyone know where I can read more about what led to JPOOP not completing WCS? It's a fascinating subject)

Here is some of it (Steve Ritchie comments):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchie-interview-from-2001-i-think

MARK: Yes, that was the beginning of the end, Star Trek, World Cup Soccer, that's when it started to slide.

STEVE: Oh, World Cup. World Cup was taken over.

MARK: It wasn't a bad pin, it's still all right, actually we still operate it.

STEVE: In the end it turned out to be pretty Ok, but in the beginning it was handled by a newbie. The game designer was a stubborn newbie, and it had to be taken over by someone else.

MARK: Did this happen very often?

STEVE: Actually it never happened before unless somebody died or got sick.

MARK: Did he abandon the project or did he just get the sack?

STEVE: Neither. He cooperated, learned and latter did Theatre of Magic and some other really good work. But when he first came in he thought he just knew everything about making pinballs and it is just not that kind of thing. You have to live it for a long time, you must have an affinity for mechanicals and you have to be able to work with other people.

MARK: Working with others is essential, unless you are a going it alone.

STEVE: No one could make a great pinball alone. The closest I've seen is Brian Eddy on Shadow, I think. I believe he drew the game and then programmed it. It was quite a feat, but he had to learn about mechanicals on that game. It was tough, but I will always admire him for doing that.

MARK: I suppose you get some people that are stubborn or arrogant.

STEVE: We actually all are, and we have egos, make no mistake. You can't just BE those things because you feel like it, though. Like every other human group endeavor, there is a pecking order and rank. Your opinion will be more valued if you have a history of respected accomplishments in an engineering environment. Each person in the game design engineering dept. must earn that respect.
I would love to say yes to every suggestion everyone has for a given game design. I love it when others contribute to our project in powerful ways. It makes the game strong. It brings the team closer, and it makes everyone feel good about what they are doing. I don't care where good ideas come from, who's offering them or the fact that it's my team. Good ideas, no matter their origination, go into my products. Bad ideas don't. We as game designers do have final say, but we can be politicked, cajoled, pushed and convinced. Before I say no to an idea, I consider every aspect carefully. I do not let myself fall into the Not Invented Here syndrome. I am not insecure about my ability to create more ideas, and so I can be objective. What I am insecure about (Always!) is having a good product. Good ideas are gratefully accepted, always.

MARK: Well that's a credit to you. There would be a lot of people out there who wouldn't accept an idea unless it came out of their head or they could somehow mutate it looking like their idea.

STEVE: In a business as small as this biz, everyone knows who's good and who isn't, who is respected and who is not. At Williams, we only had a few designers who wouldn't go all the way to glory on one front or another. We would all pressure each other to make good games. It often had more power than management's whining.

MARK: That's quite effective isn't it?

STEVE: It was a wonderful thing when it worked out that way.

MARK: Yes, you would respect your co-workers opinion more that management's because their motive ideally is the same as yours.

#19527 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I see the small changes to the art, but in reference to the slope. The early picture was taken with the legs on versus AP picture without the legs.
(Just speculation)

If that were the difference the back box would not be vertical when different legs were installed. They are vertical now... Hence the cabinet angle would not change in the final installed configuration

#19528 7 years ago

Since JPOP is only a designer I never understood why people felt comfortable giving him money?

If I took a guess people didn't think at all and just gave him money. That's would be crazy if true.

#19529 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

I just don't feel that history should be re-written to be like "oh well, it's not like his games are so great".

The reason this gets so much contention is because when people argue over this they ignore the dimensions of measuring a game that they don't necessarily value the same. Most of his games are not great player games and pretty easy to master. Hence they lose "value" to many people... While their great art/sound/approachability are positives for other kinds of collectors.

Measuring a game means being objective to all the dimensions and trying to sum them all up. Many can't do that.

Because there are far more collectors than really advanced playing collectors.. Games like Tom,totan,cv, have always demanded a premium that exceeds their player value or value as a total game. And that over valuation also makes them a lightning rod... Leading to more hate

#19530 7 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

Since JPOP is only a designer I never understood why people felt comfortable giving him money?
If I took a guess people didn't think at all and just gave him money. That's would be crazy if true.

Hype..speculation... And artificial, fake, special opportunity belief jpop spun up with his secrecy and teases.

Nothing about it was rational... It was all speculative and emotional. People thought jpop was the driving force that lead to those memorable titles. They just ignored or were oblivious that ying normally needs a yang to be whole.

People bought into the artist... And ignored that this was a startup business too. If jpop had a business majority owner to start with... Things could have been very different. Jpop sold on the "design is the most important" mantra... Which can not go unchecked when you need to run a business.

#19531 7 years ago

So, guys? I'm going to the unveiling.

#19532 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

So, guys? I'm going to the unveiling.

Pictures and/or video please!

#19533 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Pictures and/or video please!

Oh of course. I'm actually doing freelance for a pinball website, and this is sorting out to be the story of the year, no offense to JJP #3 or Batman66 or whatever.

#19534 7 years ago

Does anyone here use Periscope to live stream video? Might be useful

#19535 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If that were the difference the back box would not be vertical when different legs were installed. They are vertical now... Hence the cabinet angle would not change in the final installed configuration

That would be correct if headboxes were actually vertical when the machine was on legs. But that's not the case. They lean forward on an angle.

I haven't run a ruler over those cabinets but they certainly don't look stock BW size to me. Closer to JPOP than BW.

rd.

IMG_3188 (resized).JPGIMG_3188 (resized).JPG

#19536 7 years ago

Something else to consider, half of the "patented LCD screen" was obscured by PF junk. Another reason to simplify game.

#19537 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Something else to consider, half of the "patented LCD screen" was obscured by PF junk. Another reason to simplify game.

Or make the screen a bit smaller.

rd

#19538 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That would be correct if headboxes were actually vertical when the machine was on legs. But that's not the case. They lean forward on an angle.
I haven't run a ruler over those cabinets but they certainly don't look stock BW size to me. Closer to JPOP than BW.
rd.

Yes they tilt forward... But not much. Roughly 6deg. Do you think 6 deg is the difference between the slope of the jpop cabinet and the wpc cabinet rail? At. 43.5 inch run... 6 degrees is about 4.5 inches of additional height. I don't know the dimensions of the jpop cab.

But looking at the bottom edge of the cabinet hinge between the two photos of jpop and AP... It does look like the cabinet has a long way to go up until it's in the position we saw from jpop. So I've changed my mind... I agree with pdxmoney and you

#19539 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So I've changed my mind... I agree with pdxmoney and you

Always good to keep an open mind. And never deal in absolutes.

If I get a chance I'll try and measure the cabs up using some advanced guesswork and Houdini-like magical equations.

rd

#19540 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Always good to keep an open mind. And never deal in absolutes.

Always some ppl just expect you to follow them verse them being convincing

#19541 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Posted as well.
You know, I could have a scintilla of compassion if the guy would have come out and apologized and explained things
But that's John, no remorse or shame and here he is again

Not defending jpop at all, but if he came on pinside and tried to apologize and explain things (if that's even possible)- his balls would of been cut off and roasted on an open flame.

#19542 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

I am holding my breath for this.
If this is going to happen and the MG's are going to be delivered, it would feel like hell froze over.

So, Zidware customers get made whole and the Cubs win the world series, all in October 2016? Yes, then Hell would definitely have to freeze over too.

#19543 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Hype..speculation... And artificial, fake, special opportunity belief jpop spun up with his secrecy and teases.
Nothing about it was rational... It was all speculative and emotional. People thought jpop was the driving force that lead to those memorable titles. They just ignored or were oblivious that ying normally needs a yang to be whole.
People bought into the artist... And ignored that this was a startup business too. If jpop had a business majority owner to start with... Things could have been very different. Jpop sold on the "design is the most important" mantra... Which can not go unchecked when you need to run a business.

That's crazy and I feel sorry for anyone that was burned.

#19544 7 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

So, Zidware customers get made whole and the Cubs win the world series, all in October 2016? Yes, then Hell would definitely have to freeze over too.

Was Marty McFly off by one year?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainthis/2015/10/16/film-back-to-the-future-predicted-cubs-2015-world-series-win/73899556/

#19545 7 years ago

Based on what I have heard about Jpoop's accounting system, I'd imagine he would have a hard time even coming up with a list of "rightful" MG owners after all this time. Those bar napkins have probably all run through the wash in the pocket of his pants by now.

#19546 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I'd imagine he would have a hard time even coming up with a list of "rightful" MG owners after all this time. Those bar napkins have probably all run through the wash in the pocket of his pants by now.

Those napkins are as good as receipts

#19547 7 years ago

I.O.U. one Magic Girl.

I.O.U. one Magic Girl and one A.I.W.

I.O.U two RAZA

see, it's all there!

#19548 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Based on what I have heard about Jpoop's accounting system, I'd imagine he would have a hard time even coming up with a list of "rightful" MG owners after all this time. Those bar napkins have probably all run through the wash in the pocket of his pants by now.

As long as I get the three machines I preordered I'll be happy.

#19549 7 years ago

Even if they make everyone whole and I pray to god they do... Giving them any preorder money after what's gone down is just stupid... Get finance at a bank tell me when the games ready to ship where to send my money... Anyone doing more then that is crazy

#19550 7 years ago

I don't see where American Pinball is going to be asking for pre-order money. Am I just missing it or is this speculation?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 391 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/391 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.