(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 491.
#16301 8 years ago

I said before John is so bad that he actually makes Jack look good.

Jack is almost as clueless as John. Just read some of his rambling post, "the journey is the reward..." No you jack- the pin is the reward, I can give a flying f about the journey especially if it takes 3x longer than promised. I'm so glad I didn't pre-pay for any of JJPs games as I don't give a rats ass about the journey.

It's almost as if Jack is using John to deflect or defend his own poor track record of delivering pins in a timely manner.

#16302 8 years ago

Jack could have and should have just posted an account of his visit to jpop, what he saw, and why he took a pass.

They obviously found sympathy for each other in talking because both are getting new ones torn on pinside, and I think that clouded Jack's view of things.

But John is so toxic, for many reasons including drawing $7500 a month for 4 years from our money while delivering nothing, it was foolish to defend him at all, and certainly foolish to attack the customers who were ripped off.

#16303 8 years ago

I have a new name for Jack and it starts with Jack and end with ss.

I just read the whole letter, he's blaming negative posts for John's failure. Not blaming John who made promise after promise, who brought empty cabinets to Expo and instead of saying he was embarrassed by his lack of progress, John instead picks apart the other botique manufactures cabinet vents. Jack should spend more time worrying about shipping his games and less time defending John. IMO.

Jack actually has the gaul to say those who invested in John "you got what you paid for" WTF? no they didn't they paid for a pinball machine, they paid for a pinball machine, not for the journey they paid for a flipping pinball machine and John didn't even make one that was able to work after 3-4 years and a million dollars collected.

#16304 8 years ago

Is there any new news on the jpop front?

#16305 8 years ago

Umm, has anyone visited the AIW blog lately? He really is continuing to work on it (and this is the 3rd title with the first 2 unfinished??). What is his rationalization? AIW is the most likely title he can license to another company because RAZA and MG are originals? Or is this to make himself look competent in front of the judge?
http://www.pinballinventor.org/feed_aiw.html
AIW_blog_JPOP.jpgAIW_blog_JPOP.jpg

#16306 8 years ago

GOOD LORD!!! Those updates are from this past month... POST Pintasia failure. He is LITERALLY playing pinball arts & crafts to this day. What a freaking moron. No words....

#16307 8 years ago

He's unable to complete MG, unable to complete RAZA, and goes back to playing with foam core and early design for the 3rd game because that is all what he knows to do. This is beyond comprehension.

#16308 8 years ago

Likely all part of the legal defense. Since he was taking money post the eminent failure of MG and RAZA (while he was already in negotiations with Pintasia) he is trying to provide proof that new funds taken were for AIW. It is all part of his scam. Everything he does now is part of a legal show and likely advised by his lawyer in some sick way.

#16309 8 years ago

It is sick.

I can sense a skit-b defense, that the games are still "possible" and moving forward.

#16310 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I swear, the more I sit here thinking about that post from Jack, the more it pisses me off. And I didn't lose a dime on JPop! I can't imagine how it would make my friends feel who have lost thousands of dollars in this deal.
Fucking clueless.

Only in his mind. Because nobody with an ounce of common sense would read that post by Jack and feel like he helped with any kind of damage control. I would hope that 99% of people reading that post would see it for what it is: blaming the victims. Pure crap.

I thought this thread was over, but Jack just drop kicked it back to life, what possible benefit is it for Jack attach himself to the scum of the earth?

#16311 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I just read the whole letter, he's blaming negative posts for John's failure. Not blaming John who made promise after promise, who brought empty cabinets to Expo and instead of saying he was embarrassed by his lack of progress, John instead picks apart the other botique manufactures cabinet vents.

Yea I remember reading this blog post and thinking... You have got to be shitting me John! You offerd to "consult other boutique manufacturers because you have time"?...I was so pissed when I read that post I couldn't see straight

#16312 8 years ago

Rofl this Jack!

Compilation of his post;
"People must be honored that jpop burned there money to design new shit! "

#16313 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

A PROSTITUTE ... $50 ... collect $16000?(i did this math on my iPhone...it is accurate...)

You've been going to the wrong places.

#16314 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yea I remember reading this blog post and thinking... You have got to be shitting me John! You offerd to "consult other boutique manufacturers because you have time"?...I was so pissed when I read that post I couldn't see straight
image.jpg image.jpg

Yeah, I love this line:

In this case I would “quit” pinball making forever and give everyone a hammer to beat me if I showed this in public.

So burning through $1MM of collector's money and not delivering a single game or having a finished prototype is OK, but someone bootstrapping a game and showing a playable prototype at expo with unpainted vent holes is worthy of violence and career ending shame.

#16315 8 years ago

image.jpg image.jpg

At least whoever these guys were, at least they had a 'production ready' sample

#16316 8 years ago

Looks like John is still in the same workshop.

#16317 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I just read the whole letter,

Sorry for being clueless. Where is the letter? Not in a pinside post from JerseyJack, right?

#16318 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Sorry for being clueless. Where is the letter? Not in a pinside post from JerseyJack, right?

the letter was posted in the JJP forum a couple weeks ago.

#16319 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Check fantasygoat's post here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/325#post-2554189

#16320 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Sometimes Jack does not help himself for sure. It is true most start ups fail so highlighting that was kind of odd. The Hobbit is so late now, it's really surprising. Don't think anyone predicted it this late.
The risks of pre-ordering are way way too high now.

So is the speculation that Jack took pre-order money from The Hobbit to finish building WoZ and thats why he can't deliver The Hobbit?

#16321 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

So is the speculation that Jack took pre-order money from The Hobbit to finish building WoZ and thats why he can't deliver The Hobbit?

Of course that's what happened.

#16322 8 years ago

image.jpg image.jpg

Lol at John, he learned a lot in 33 years in the industry, unfortunately how to finish a pin was not one of the things he learnd. At WMS he had people who built the games he just worked on the PF, well news flash John, you're no longer at Williams.

#16323 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Post number 16239 on this thread.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#16324 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Pinball is (or was) John's life. He did it for you, those who believed in him. He did not intend this to happen, it happened because of poor planning, because of negative posts cutting off and panicking his buyers.

So according to Jack, poor, poor, JPop.. it was "negative posts" that caused his downfall? WTF? Doesn't anybody take any frickin responsibility for stuff?

There are posts all over the Internet with JPop telling people how hard it is to design pinball games and how much resources are needed. He knew from day one what he was doing. He may live in a fantasy world where money grows on trees, but he occasionally poked his head out of the weeds to lecture other people on how he was more experienced than they.

It's getting harder and harder to believe what anybody says in this industry the way they all circle their wagons and accuse their own customers of being the persecutors.

So y'all remember, it's not their fault they didn't deliver what they promised. It's our fault because we had the audacity to complain about it. It's our fault we found questionable issues with backroom deals and business associates with dubious, criminal pasts. How dare we question what's behind that curtain? We destroyed JPop's life! We shoulda just kept giving him more more money, and never complain, but we screwed up!

#16325 8 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

So if JJP ever runs out of money, will this be what he tells his customers?

I saw the same thing. VERY odd that JJP is defending JPop. If JJP is solvent and capable, why would he be defending someone who wasn't? The first thing I'd be saying is, "Sorry about what happened to JPop but he, unlike my company, didn't have a plan and didn't have the proper resources to take products to market."

#16326 8 years ago

If anyone wants to see how Hard it is to make pinball, and on their own dime, may I refer you to the Nightmare Before Christmas thread, seems you don't need to work for a major pinball company in the past to get sh*t done

#16327 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Here is the letter from Jersey Jack for those that missed it:

JPOP Thoughts
19 Jun
Jersey Jack
"My personal opinions:
This is the JJP Forum but there is obvious spillover as it's all Pinball.
JJP was able to start because you, the loyal customer base of PBSC believed first in me and then in the Team and in what we were doing. You bought into a dream, an idea, a hope and ultimately a game(s).
The Pre-Pay crowd-funded model seemed good. Get money, build games. We all know that road was and is littered with land mines and huge chasms. Not everyone can navigate them and yes the Journey is The Reward and all that.
We have learned a lot and we have much to still learn. This is a marathon and not a sprint and it's not for everyone, obviously.
About six weeks ago at his invitation I visited JPOP at his studio. I don't know John. I've never said more than a few words at shows where I saw him. I like the games he has designed and like everything in this industry, it has many stories and many twists and turns.
When I was there I was impressed at what I saw. Though I felt a bit blinded by what appeared to be a "game" Magic Girl was to me, a "Box of Lights" and I mean that in a very respectful way. I myself had paraded a box of lights around in June of 2012 at E3 and NW Pinball but that was a different kinder and gentler time when hope sprung eternal.
Still John had MG in some place where it could be a game if the right amount of time, expertise, money and magic was applied, this could be a good game perhaps. But it was not ready to be played, shot on or shown as a near finished product.
My friend Bill called me to discuss his best efforts to revive or to save this dream that John had. Bill is a wonderfully hopeful guy that had every good intention. In the process he subjected himself to public ridicule, humiliation, scrutiny and all at the cost of over $100,000 to his wallet. His associate was likewise skewered in public by the angry mob and even the few hopeful, hapless know it all armchair experts that do nothing and have never done anything worthwhile.
It made for great drama and great reading on the forum. After all bad news sells newspapers and good news, well.... zzzzzzz. So, Bill went on his Mission which became Mission Impossible. Nobody can step into this fray or in front of a moving train and survive.
I read most of the posts and I spent some hours talking with John. Is he a genius or a moron? Is he a diabolical thief or a bad businessman? Did he intend to defraud or was it a bad plan of events? He knows and he must look himself in the mirror. I believe he is a good designer and a bad businessman. I do not believe his intent was ever anything other than to deliver the best most innovative game he could design. The guy redesigned leg bolts! I mean who makes PC boards Purple? Waste of money or Passion??
He got way ahead of himself. I asked him - John - If you had a house with ten rooms and enough paint to finish one room, why would you try and paint all ten rooms? He did Magic Girl, Zombie, Kiss, Alice...what else.....years of passion, blood, sweat and tears of his life to do this. Pinball is (or was) John's life. He did it for you, those who believed in him. He did not intend this to happen, it happened because of poor planning, because of negative posts cutting off and panicking his buyers. Because he was too secretive and not communicating in a broad sense....who knows - all of this is my guess...I don't have the facts of the financial or anything else. It's just what it appears to me personally and not commentary on behalf of JJP.
John is a mere Mortal like all of us. He is flesh and blood and has feelings. He has a wife and kids and they have feelings too. Those who "invested" in him - well - you got what you paid for. You got to be on the roller coaster ride of ups and downs. You got to be an insider and an outsider. You had the money to burn for a big toy that nobody needs and that money got burned alright. It was used to fund a startup, most all of which fail in the first formative years as perhaps John's may have.
You already have received your pound of flesh and if you truly cared about Pinball all of you would have rallied as a group to help the poor guy figure out what he has and what could be saved if it was possible. Instead, the lynch mob storms the castle with pitchforks and torches. Hang the guy, so what satisfaction is that. He did his best and maybe his best was not good enough but it was his best. Done.
Next, who knows what happens, that's a legal thing. Sue him or not. Forgive and forget or hold a grudge and let it consume you. Live and Let Live.
The guy and his family have suffered enough, really, he has. He is out of Pinball. Aside from his family that was the thing in life he loved most. Bigger things have failed and smarter better funded people have failed. John is not a failure, his company is a failure.
I feel bad for the people who lost money and I feel bad for John and especially feel bad for Pinball in general."

#16328 8 years ago

I'll bet the JJP private group praised Jack for such an insightful letter! Love to see some of their replies.

#16329 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I saw the same thing. VERY odd that JJP is defending JPop. If JJP is solvent and capable, why would he be defending someone who wasn't? The first thing I'd be saying is, "Sorry about what happened to JPop but he, unlike my company, didn't have a plan and didn't have the proper resources to take products to market."

The way it's written sounds a bit like a prelude.

#16330 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The way I see it, there are only 2 possibilities based on Jack's post:
1) he is worried he is going under too, so he is trying to soften people up by reminding them how many businesses go under in the first "formative years", or:
2) he is completely clueless about the message that he is sending with his post.
I prefer to think that it is number 2.

Option 1 isn't a stretch imo and it is/was always a possibility with any small company, but based on his post I doubt Jack will be clamoring to pay back pre-order customers if the walls do come crumbling down.

It seems his opinion is similar to that of JPop and SkitB in that the customers for some reason aren't entitled to their money back since they "know the risk".

#16331 8 years ago

JPOP Thoughts -19 Jun - Jersey Jack
"My personal opinions:
I don't know John.

he should have just stopped right there.

skewered in public by the angry mob and even the few hopeful, hapless know it all armchair experts that do nothing and have never done anything worthwhile.

nice.... now 'were getting some prime Jack.... "all the pinside critics have never done anything worthwhile"

Amazing jack has the time to keep up with EVERYONE elses accomplishments to make this statement...

I do not believe his intent was ever anything other than to deliver the best most innovative game he could design.

So, after admitting he doesnt know the guy, he *IS* able to determine his intent? Pretty impressive.

....years of passion, blood, sweat and tears of his life to do this. Pinball is (or was) John's life. He did it for you, those who believed in him.

eh, you forgot about the part where he was housed and salaried during this "arduous blood/sweat/tears ordeal" So, lets be fair, "he did it" for a salary and all expenses paid gig... He risked OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.... not his....(sound familiar?)

He did not intend this to happen, it happened because of poor planning, because of negative posts cutting off and panicking his buyers.

There it is! The reason for jack to wade into this shitnado- to blame pinside for Jpops failure! Of course! The damn critics! Waiting for him to coin a new phrase "PInside Mafia"

Those who "invested" in him - well - you got what you paid for. You got to be on the roller coaster ride of ups and downs. You got to be an insider and an outsider. You had the money to burn for a big toy that nobody needs and that money got burned alright.

TH "investors" - please take note...

You already have received your pound of flesh and if you truly cared about Pinball all of you would have rallied as a group to help the poor guy figure out what he has and what could be saved if it was possible. Instead, the lynch mob storms the castle with pitchforks and torches.

"Pound of flesh"? I think the folks burned would rather have their MONEY BACK, not a pound (or ounce) of flesh.

The guy and his family have suffered enough, really, he has. ....John is not a failure, his company is a failure.
I feel bad for John"

<group hug>

Wow....just wow....

#16332 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

my impression is he feels bad for all the people involved. He can't bail him out. Why does he have to hate the guy? He wasn't involved in this from a Buisness or customer status. He gains nothing by bashing him. That's just my 2 cents

But he loses a lot by blaming the victims and insulting the community for holding John accountable. Sours me on doing further business with him.

#16333 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I'll bet the JJP private group praised Jack for such an insightful letter! Love to see some of their replies.

Nah, had to scare them too seeing how Jack views things. They may not have voiced it but that response scared me.

#16334 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nah, had to scare them too seeing how Jack views things. They may not have voiced it but that response scared me.

There were quite a few, "you tell 'em, Jack" posts if memory serves. I remember thinking how can people be so willing to cult follow when I was reading their approving posts.

#16335 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Cult_of_Jack.jpgCult_of_Jack.jpg

#16336 8 years ago

Ever since others joined Stern in manufacturing pins, Pinside has become such a place of drama. It's like a train wreck any more.

I sure love the idea of multiple manufacturers, but at the expense of all this drama/money lost, etc? Not so sure...

#16337 8 years ago

This whole thread and situation makes me wanna.... ah nevermind.

stewie.jpgstewie.jpg

#16338 8 years ago

if you truly cared about Pinball all of you would have rallied as a group to help the poor guy figure out what he has and what could be saved if it was possible.

I have to disagree with this. There was a whole bunch of folks who reached out to John to try to help, over a long period of time. Experienced business people and project mangers. He refused to listen. You can't help someone who refuses to accept the help. Clearly he wanted a white knight to come in and give him money so he continue with the status quo, which was never going to work. Unless he was willing to change how he was doing things, he was not going to succeed. Bill tried to do what you suggest, and walked away and rightfully so from what we have seen and learned.

The lynch mob on pinside did not lead to his failure, his ego and stubbornness did.

#16339 8 years ago

I like turtles. Blaming victims not so much.

#16340 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Umm, has anyone visited the AIW blog lately? He really is continuing to work on it (and this is the 3rd title with the first 2 unfinished??). What is his rationalization? AIW is the most likely title he can license to another company because RAZA and MG are originals? Or is this to make himself look competent in front of the judge?
http://www.pinballinventor.org/feed_aiw.html
AIW_blog_JPOP.jpg

This leads me to thinking...

or

#16341 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Since Jack is currently also getting beat up on Pinside for not shipping Hobbit, it serves him to contribute to the narrative that Pinside destroys pinball dreams.
Not every company gets skewered on Pinside, only the ones that take money in advance and are slow to deliver, or don't deliver at all.
Earlier in Jack's post he comments about the privilege of us pre-buyers who put money into this, but then attacks us as do nothings. Jpop customers are JJP customers, the kinds of people that drop tens of thousands on new pinball. So I don't get the sense of saying that.

Nobody is getting "beat up" really, the game wasn't "done" by the time the movie came out, so...

All companies get just desert on this site and nobody has been really given a lot unjust heat overall.

Is Jack saying "The journey of being overly anxious is the reward for pre-order pinball"?.

#16342 8 years ago

Sometimes it's best to just not say anything about other businesses in your field.

#16343 8 years ago

Can't help thinking there needs to be more of this if in charge of a company.

18diary.jpg18diary.jpg

#16344 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

The reaction to the letter was very mixed.
I replied and it certainly wasn't supportive of anyone other than those that had lost money. I looked to find the thread but couldn't find it.

#16345 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

But why defend him? That's the question.

Because he doesn't want the market overtaken with the idea of extra scrutiny or concerns that vendors are unscrupolous... which would continue to hurt his ability to draw money out of people.

"Pinball company fails..." is far less damning to the open market than "Pinball companies are scams" floating around

... and furthering the idea that the mob-mentality Pinside is part of the "problem" and actually causes harm suits Jack's position as well.

#16346 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

GOOD LORD!!! Those updates are from this past month... POST Pintasia failure. He is LITERALLY playing pinball arts & crafts to this day. What a freaking moron. No words....

My guess is... his lawyer has advised him to keep cranking out progress reports so it doesn't look like his primary attempt was to defraud people. It's very clever. Especially given his customers have been so emasculated they're unwilling to lobby for criminal charges. What a shame. People keep calling JPop an idiot, but it's turning out that he's smarter than his customers. If he took my money, I'd be calling the Illinois Attorney General every day until they launched an investigation.

#16347 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

But he loses a lot by blaming the victims and insulting the community for holding John accountable. Sours me on doing further business with him.

Never expected to hear anything from Jack like this. Downplaying the whole situation and pretending that John is the victim here. What a f** asshole.

It is hilarious that Jack is comparing JPOP to a "startup" or "crow funding" thing. Or that the customers were actually "investors". Did we miss something 4 years ago that Jack knew ? I cant seem the recall that JPOP ever said " your deposit on MG isnt for a pinball! its actually to fund my company, but no, you get no share! There might be a small chance of you ever getting a pinball machine. "

Or when he announced the other 2 games and gladly took peoples money did he tell "oh wait, i have run out of money and there is zero chance of MG. A normal company would now tell the investors ( oh ha i aint got those) that the money is gone and we need another funding round. But not me! No, I will announce 2 others games to lure customers in and to finance the MG ! Ha, isn't this great !! ".

A company seeking investors is at least honest ; for x money you get x share and with any startup there is chance of failure. If JPOP had the balls to admit it from the start that it was a risk investment then sure, the investors (not customers!) took equal risk. But JPOP never told the fucking truth and kept luring in customers long after he KNEW no machines would be ever made. Thats not a startup, thats an asshole ripping people off. Sure, looking back it was a big risk, but don't come here and tell JPOP is a honest businessman.

What bothers me even more is that Jack is saying the customers and JPOP had an equal share of risk or blame, call it what you want. No Jack, they didn't because JPOP never told the truth from day one.

#16348 8 years ago

The guy and his family have suffered enough, really, he has.

^^^^^^

Above Quote from JJP's letter...

Popapuke didnt suffer at all !

he grabbed 90K Per year, while producing nothing, and fed his kids ribeye every night...

Paid all of his bills at home... car payments, taxes, victoria secret for the wife.... WTF !... til everyones money ran out..

Popapuke = Criminal !

#16349 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Ever since others joined Stern in manufacturing pins, Pinside has become such a place of drama. It's like a train wreck any more.
I sure love the idea of multiple manufacturers, but at the expense of all this drama/money lost, etc? Not so sure...

The drama is focused around competition for limited-run games and delivery expectations for prepaid games (the latter being a necessary offshoot of the former). Remove limited editions and prepayments and Pinside drama would be replaced with fun speculation about the next titles being built.

#16350 8 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

But JPOP never told the fucking truth and kept luring in customers long after he KNEW no machines would be ever made.

There were signs something was screwed up from day one. Requiring customers to sign a non-disclosure and non-disparagement agreement? To buy a pinball machine?

The writing was on the wall that something was way off. And now seeing the prototypes, what's there that was so secret? Woo Hoo. He designed a new cabinet that is less-functional and more expensive than the one the industry uses. Hold the stampede of other companies rushing to copy it! Look! Magnets! He's got magnets everywhere! Wow, who woulda thought??

Even as he cranks out AIW progress reports, looks like he ripped off Pat Lawlor's TZ battle-the-power mini-playfield.

And now JJP is apologizing for JPop? This industry gets weirder and weirder.

Meanwhile Gary Stern is probably laughing his ass off, building an underwater secret lair complete with laser beam death rays...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/327 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.