(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 491.
#16201 8 years ago

lawsuit status?

#16202 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Maybe John should have a fund raiser with $100 per poop throw. I'd be in

I'd rather spend $500 throwing poop at John that giving it to an attorney.... Just sayin'...

#16203 8 years ago

@Iceman or Mod team

Can you edit the title of the thread and spell Magic Girl, Zombie and Alice out versus the MG, RAZA and AIW?

The reason I ask is so Google picks this thread up.
Currently when you google "Magic Girl Pinball" this thread is pretty far from the top results.

#16204 8 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I'd rather spend $500 throwing poop at John that giving it to an attorney.... Just sayin'...

Well the attorney was my only legal option. First lawsuit I've ever been involved in.

#16205 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

pinballrockstar said:
So...if nobody gets a pinball machine, why do we ALLOW john to still be spending our money?
I mean , it's obvious the machines don't get build, if there is only $5 left, freeze it and give all the buyers a few cents back?
Maybe there is 100.000 left? Do we have proof?
Why do we allow john to still tinker on with our money??
He asks zombie yeti for more artwork? If that is true we should tie him to a pole and throw poop at him...
Have you joined the lawsuit yet?

Neh, i got my money back via international card services,so i don't sue,but the anger is still here and i cannot believe we let Jpop
tinker with our money, I am furious and though I got my money back I still pitch my thoughts because everybody should get the money back from this crazy doc Brown that lives in his makebelieve world.

#16206 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

pinballrockstar said:
So...if nobody gets a pinball machine, why do we ALLOW john to still be spending our money?
I mean , it's obvious the machines don't get build, if there is only $5 left, freeze it and give all the buyers a few cents back?
Maybe there is 100.000 left? Do we have proof?
Why do we allow john to still tinker on with our money??
He asks zombie yeti for more artwork? If that is true we should tie him to a pole and throw poop at him...
Have you joined the lawsuit yet?

Neh, i got my money back via international card services,so i don't sue,but the anger is still here and i cannot believe we let Jpop
tinker with our money, I am furious and though I got my money back I still pitch my thoughts because everybody should get the money back from this crazy doc Brown that lives in his makebelieve world.

#16207 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well the attorney was my only legal option. First lawsuit I've ever been involved in.

I totally understand, and I hope that the law suit rips a wide tear in Jpoop's tight paranoid sphincter.

#16208 8 years ago

If we get our money back, will that be a Jcoup?

#16209 8 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I totally understand, and I hope that the law suit rips a wide tear in Jpoop's tight paranoid sphincter.

He's probably using the last bit of money to fight the lawsuit.

#16210 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

@Iceman or Mod team
Can you edit the title of the thread and spell Magic Girl, Zombie and Alice out versus the MG, RAZA and AIW?
The reason I ask is so Google picks this thread up.
Currently when you google "Magic Girl Pinball" this thread is pretty far from the top results.

Iceman can't change the thread title (at least, I don't think he can).

Let me check with the other mods and see what they collectively think on this. I agree that I would like to see this thread be found by innocent bystanders who might otherwise be conned by JPop - John Popadiuk - into giving John Popadiuk money for a game or games that are not going to be made as he has done this to others and appears to have simply absconded or stolen their hard earned money in his fraud scheme and he lacks the competence to make a pinball machine like he promised.

I want Google to know what John Popadiuk has done to our community with his self serving actions that he personally profited from but we all lost by.

#16211 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

with his self serving actions

i might add: with his self serving, lying, deceiving, criminal actions

#16212 8 years ago

If not create a new thread with a proper title, a summary of the situation, a link to this thread and then lock the thread with only that one post. This way you still contain the conversation to here,

#16213 8 years ago

Hey Ben, what ever happened to the glue gun idea in the game.... seems that got lost along the way. I'd be interested to be reminded how it fit in the game to begin with.

#16214 8 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Hey Ben, what ever happened to the glue gun idea in the game....

Its what was used to hold all the cardboard ramps together in the prototype

It was Jpops tribute to Ben and Bens love of the glue gun!

rd

#16215 8 years ago

It's insane to me that he declared publicly that he has no way to finish these games, is being sued, is ignoring every other customer, pulled down his websites, deleted his facebook, yet is still tinkering at his shop?? Like WTF?

Is there ANYONE who has contact with him? Is he literally "wishing upon a star" that some rich guy is going to call him?

He should voluntarily bankrupt himself and let all the creditors take their pennies. At least that would end things. It's like even though he has failed and has no way out of this, he doesn't want to give up any of his toys and doesn't want to apologize and attempt to make up through liquidation to all the people he's hurt.

#16216 8 years ago

Oh and here I thought it was a depiction of Ben who flew down to Australia (note Ferris wheel spinning opposite direction) for a mere 1600.00 return. Stepping out of his 5 night, 300 per night Hotel room with glue gun in hand, to tack down the layover on the play field! Note: see how skinny Ben is getting because couldn't afford to eat with the mere 1k extra charge to do this! Disclaimer: I do not know what Ben looks like in person

#16217 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Oh and here I thought it was a depiction of Ben who flew down to Australia (note Ferris wheel spinning opposite direction) for a mere 1600.00 return. Stepping out of his 5 night, 300 per night Hotel room with glue gun in hand, to tack down the layover on the play field! Note: see how skinny Ben is getting because couldn't afford to eat with the mere 1k extra charge to do this! Disclaimer: I do not know what Ben looks like in person

I think you have been sniffing too much glue yourself?

#16218 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Nope just a play on how ridiculous it was to put a 1k extra charge to come to your home and build the machine with you!

#16219 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I think wcbrandes earned the right to make whatever jokes he wants about the situation at this point.

#16220 8 years ago

It literally hurts my brain thinking about how colossally stupid John's "we'll finish the game in your home!" idea was.

That's why this situation is so stupefying to people - trying to figure it out logically is a fallacy because the situation was born without logic.

Course this is the same guy who hired a programmer with England, with a 160% exchange rate, and probably spent 2k just shipping him a whitewood.

#16221 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It literally hurts my brain thinking about how colossally stupid John's "we'll finish the game in your home!" idea was.

When I heard that, I assumed the $1k was JUST the labor (assuming John's salary of $90k/year, that's $360/day). If he could finish the build in 2 days, he's still profiting assuming the buyer was fronting the airfare, shipping cost and hotel. Not being a buyer, I have no idea what the contract said, but I'm sure it wasn't very clear.

#16222 8 years ago

Now you can make your own Magic Girl...with hookers and black jack.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/974196497/pinbox-3000-artcade-system/

#16223 8 years ago
Quoted from Mhulsebu:

Now you can make your own Magic Girl...with hookers and black jack.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/974196497/pinbox-3000-artcade-system/

When I first started watching that video, I laughed the concept off as a joke. However, it quickly grew on me. Especially for $50.

Here is my reasoning.... My daughter is 6 and kinda likes pinball and tinkering with stuff but really likes art and drawing. I'm always trying to get her interested in STEM, even if she doesn't end up picking a STEM career, purely because I want her to be empowered with her own knowledge. I see so many young people today that have no clue how to do basic home/auto/etc.. maintenance, and I don't want my kids to grow up like that.

She and I could probably cobble together a cardboard machine for her to decorate and plan a layout on, but it would take us a day or two at least to get flippers working correctly, etc.... Knowing a 6 year old's attention span, two days of engineering isn't a great draw. I'd lose her an hour in and we would never get to the fun part.

For less than the price of a video game, I can get her one of these kits and let her go to town designing her own machines without having to worry about the nuances of flippers or a plunger.

I I'm in for one if they start shipping. I unfortunately won't send money to *any* kickstarter. Nothing against these guys in particular.

#16224 8 years ago

Jpop's silence is deafening. Where is he? Does he think he can scooby doo and a couple years later we'll say Jwho? I'd much rather Jsue

Mr Plopaduck is a pinball muppet.

#16225 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I think wcbrandes earned the right to make whatever jokes he wants about the situation at this point.

Agreed. Plus this whole situation is an unbelievable farce.

#16226 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

When I heard that, I assumed the $1k was JUST the labor (assuming John's salary of $90k/year, that's $360/day). If he could finish the build in 2 days, he's still profiting assuming the buyer was fronting the airfare, shipping cost and hotel. Not being a buyer, I have no idea what the contract said, but I'm sure it wasn't very clear.

If the buyer fronts those costs then it's more like $2500 instead of $1000. Who would do that?

Cardboard pinball seems like a pretty safe Kickstarter. All they have to do is press START on a laser. Unless they get massively over funded and can't meet demand, I'm sure you'd get your product.

#16227 8 years ago

Wonder if JPOP will show up at pintastic this weekend lol.

I get the whole having a shop still plan...

-Stop paying landlord. Check
-Stay in shop pretending to his wife he's going to finish the games so he can make lawsuits go away with another investor.. Check
-landlord asks for rent.. Ignore cause I work 24/7... Check
-pay electric bill for shop to keep lights on but no other bills...check
-try to go back to zizzle and sell a mini magic girl layout to them... Check
-back to shop, landlord trying to throw me out... Keep ignoring.. Check
-iceman finds new cell number and drunk texts me at 2am... Ignore... Check
-check on my life insurance policy. Won't cover lawsuits... Killing self not worth it.. Check
-find a new job on Google while coming across my name in the scam section... Check
-must invent new way not to drop the soap when lawsuit catches up with me.. Check
-work on my best scoobie doo impersonation of "would have got away with it, if it wasn't for those damn meddlin pinsiders" check

#16228 8 years ago

- keep long hair and continue to look and behave like a slovenly clown to fool people into thinking he is not a criminal but merely inept ...Check

#16229 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

genuine LOL

rd

#16230 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Jpop's silence is deafening. Where is he?

He's trying to do the Jame Gumb "slither" out the side door but Pinside has him covered!

slither.pngslither.png

#16231 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Jpop's silence is deafening. Where is he?

Has anyone looked behind his "Magic Door"?

magic door.jpgmagic door.jpg

#16232 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It's insane to me that he declared publicly that he has no way to finish these games, is being sued, is ignoring every other customer, pulled down his websites, deleted his facebook, yet is still tinkering at his shop?? Like WTF?
Is there ANYONE who has contact with him? Is he literally "wishing upon a star" that some rich guy is going to call him?
He should voluntarily bankrupt himself and let all the creditors take their pennies. At least that would end things. It's like even though he has failed and has no way out of this, he doesn't want to give up any of his toys and doesn't want to apologize and attempt to make up through liquidation to all the people he's hurt.

In the even his assets get seized (at least six years from now minimum), there will be stacks of Power Ball, Mega Millions and Illinois ^Extra Shot Lotto tickets in his car, shop desk drawers as well as home. He's waiting for the big payoff because "Someone's gonna win; why not him"?

#16233 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Updated thread title, don't know if it works

#16234 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe replace "update" with "swindle"... actually that might fall under defamation, you might add Lawsuit update if there's room.

#16235 8 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Hey Ben, what ever happened to the glue gun idea in the game.... seems that got lost along the way. I'd be interested to be reminded how it fit in the game to begin with.
ben.jpg

Yea what's up with that glue gun... Bad ass Ben Heck! (I want this game)
image.jpgimage.jpg

#16236 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hes back again!!!

rd

#16237 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yea what's up with that glue gun... Bad ass Ben Heck! (I want this game)
image.jpg

Man if I had such a cool picture of me, I'd definitely work for Jpop for free

#16238 8 years ago

Yeah at tax time I can just show that photo to the IRS and they won't require any money!

Wonder if it would work with my landlord(s) too?

#16239 8 years ago

Comments from Jersey Jack on this whole thing:

JPOP Thoughts

19 Jun

Jersey Jack

My personal opinions:

This is the JJP Forum but there is obvious spillover as it's all Pinball.

JJP was able to start because you, the loyal customer base of PBSC believed first in me and then in the Team and in what we were doing. You bought into a dream, an idea, a hope and ultimately a game(s).

The Pre-Pay crowd-funded model seemed good. Get money, build games. We all know that road was and is littered with land mines and huge chasms. Not everyone can navigate them and yes the Journey is The Reward and all that.
We have learned a lot and we have much to still learn. This is a marathon and not a sprint and it's not for everyone, obviously.

About six weeks ago at his invitation I visited JPOP at his studio. I don't know John. I've never said more than a few words at shows where I saw him. I like the games he has designed and like everything in this industry, it has many stories and many twists and turns.

When I was there I was impressed at what I saw. Though I felt a bit blinded by what appeared to be a "game" Magic Girl was to me, a "Box of Lights" and I mean that in a very respectful way. I myself had paraded a box of lights around in June of 2012 at E3 and NW Pinball but that was a different kinder and gentler time when hope sprung eternal.

Still John had MG in some place where it could be a game if the right amount of time, expertise, money and magic was applied, this could be a good game perhaps. But it was not ready to be played, shot on or shown as a near finished product.

My friend Bill called me to discuss his best efforts to revive or to save this dream that John had. Bill is a wonderfully hopeful guy that had every good intention. In the process he subjected himself to public ridicule, humiliation, scrutiny and all at the cost of over $100,000 to his wallet. His associate was likewise skewered in public by the angry mob and even the few hopeful, hapless know it all armchair experts that do nothing and have never done anything worthwhile.

It made for great drama and great reading on the forum. After all bad news sells newspapers and good news, well.... zzzzzzz. So, Bill went on his Mission which became Mission Impossible. Nobody can step into this fray or in front of a moving train and survive.

I read most of the posts and I spent some hours talking with John. Is he a genius or a moron? Is he a diabolical thief or a bad businessman? Did he intend to defraud or was it a bad plan of events? He knows and he must look himself in the mirror. I believe he is a good designer and a bad businessman. I do not believe his intent was ever anything other than to deliver the best most innovative game he could design. The guy redesigned leg bolts! I mean who makes PC boards Purple? Waste of money or Passion??

He got way ahead of himself. I asked him - John - If you had a house with ten rooms and enough paint to finish one room, why would you try and paint all ten rooms? He did Magic Girl, Zombie, Kiss, Alice...what else.....years of passion, blood, sweat and tears of his life to do this. Pinball is (or was) John's life. He did it for you, those who believed in him. He did not intend this to happen, it happened because of poor planning, because of negative posts cutting off and panicking his buyers. Because he was too secretive and not communicating in a broad sense....who knows - all of this is my guess...I don't have the facts of the financial or anything else. It's just what it appears to me personally and not commentary on behalf of JJP.

John is a mere Mortal like all of us. He is flesh and blood and has feelings. He has a wife and kids and they have feelings too. Those who "invested" in him - well - you got what you paid for. You got to be on the roller coaster ride of ups and downs. You got to be an insider and an outsider. You had the money to burn for a big toy that nobody needs and that money got burned alright. It was used to fund a startup, most all of which fail in the first formative years as perhaps John's may have.

You already have received your pound of flesh and if you truly cared about Pinball all of you would have rallied as a group to help the poor guy figure out what he has and what could be saved if it was possible. Instead, the lynch mob storms the castle with pitchforks and torches. Hang the guy, so what satisfaction is that. He did his best and maybe his best was not good enough but it was his best. Done.

Next, who knows what happens, that's a legal thing. Sue him or not. Forgive and forget or hold a grudge and let it consume you. Live and Let Live.

The guy and his family have suffered enough, really, he has. He is out of Pinball. Aside from his family that was the thing in life he loved most. Bigger things have failed and smarter better funded people have failed. John is not a failure, his company is a failure.

I feel bad for the people who lost money and I feel bad for John and especially feel bad for Pinball in general.

#16240 8 years ago

Thanks, Jack, for your post (on the JJP forums, but you knew it would go public). Good to have some insight.

I take issue with this:

He did not intend this to happen, it happened because of poor planning, because of negative posts cutting off and panicking his buyers.

People may be not be aware, but owners were concerned IN PRIVATE (on the private owner's blog) far before it bubbled up here. Questions were asked of John for probably a year before Pinside exploded. Questions like "can we get an updated schedule", "how far are you", "how much is left to go". John ignored everyone's questions and concerns, or told outright lies about his progress, about people who were involved (turned out not to be, like project managers, programmers, partners), about "reveals" scheduled for games that we have since learned were no where near complete.

"Lying to customers is not the way I work, to make them go away for a while. " - John Popadiuk.

But that ended up being EXACTLY how he worked. Telling people whatever it took to make them go away for a while.

To throw this on Pinside, which is what John has said in the past, for ruining things and running off prospective customers (new suckers with new money) is just plain WRONG. If the silence continued, all that would have happened was more people would get hurt. John was siphoning so much cash for personal salary, there was no money left to do anything else.

The proof was in the pudding - the state of his games after all these years. This was not a pinside problem.

#16241 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

. John is not a failure, his company is a failure.

Wrong.

#16242 8 years ago

I'll also add - I thought as recently as a few months ago, that this could all STILL be saved by John showing Magic Girl to the world. I still believed everything I had been told that the game was 95% done, it just needed ramps. People had "played" it and told us it was near complete. I figured if the game was shown and wowed the world, new money could come in. Sell more Magic Girls, raise revenue.

But that wasn't the situation. So to imply all John needed was less criticism, and more silence, so people could be DUPED into sending him more money for vapor games is ridiculous.

#16243 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You already have received your pound of flesh and if you truly cared about Pinball all of you would have rallied as a group to help the poor guy figure out what he has and what could be saved if it was possible. Instead, the lynch mob storms the castle with pitchforks and torches. Hang the guy, so what satisfaction is that. He did his best and maybe his best was not good enough but it was his best. Done.

So many tried to offer help, including myself, with time, abilities and money, and he simply refused it. Buried his head in the sand and just waited for it to implode.

Had he accepted all the help offered to him and had he been truthful and honest to vendors and customers along the way, he could have saved his company and maybe been successful.

He chose a different path, lies and deceit, while continuing to ask for people's money. He had plenty of opportunity to take the help and didn't. As more people became aware of the truth, it was game over, time's up.

It's ALL, 100% on John.

#16244 8 years ago

Some new activity on the AIW thread:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#16245 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'll also add - I thought as recently as a few months ago, that this could all STILL be saved by John showing Magic Girl to the world. I still believed everything I had been told that the game was 95% done, it just needed ramps. People had "played" it and told us it was near complete. I figured if the game was shown and wowed the world, new money could come in. Sell more Magic Girls, raise revenue.
But that wasn't the situation. So to imply all John needed was less criticism, and more silence, so people could be DUPED into sending him more money for vapor games is ridiculous.

Sorry, I fucked up there.

How did I come up with 95%?

I played the Whitewood which is more complete than the prototype. There's video proof of that.

My biggest mistake was I trusted what Jpop told me.

For that I apologize, but I would also like to point out John wasn't giving refunds past that date. I doubt my posts kept anyone from getting (or not getting) a refund.

#16246 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

The guy and his family have suffered enough, really, he has.

Really? He has suffered enough? I am curious how he has suffered. He got a million bucks and played tinker toys for 4 years. I wish I could suffer that way.

#16247 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I played the Whitewood which is more complete than the prototype. There's video proof of that.

95% had been thrown around a lot by a lot of people. I'm guessing the origins of it were from John's mouth.

Quoted from StevenP:

The programming may take a bit of time (I won't guess here) but the components are 95% or so done for MG and maybe 80-85% on RAZA. You can choose not to believe me. I have no control over that. But if you're calling me a liar for stating what I saw with my own eyes, then the burden is on YOU to prove that. And no, I don't live in or near Chiago, so I can';t just film/photograph stuff and post it online.

Quoted from StevenP:

MG playfield is about 95% complete--I'm talking full artwork, complete layout, ALL mechanisms (including many new toys, plus flippers, bumpers, ramps, magnets, printed plastics, very cool lighting, etc.--all production-ready parts), sound system, a capable boardset (i/o designed by Quetzal, i believe, plus a driver board with serial light addressing, and a specced motherboard--not dissimilar to WOZ, I think), plus original music, a lot of voicework, and a bunch of animation developed for the LCD screen. RAZA is very close to this stage

I believe your words were "near complete" .

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

This is the really indicting statement for John. You are/were arguably his "best" customer with the most access and frequent visits, and despite that you were still led down the garden path. It shows real calculated deceit on his part, far more than "bad businessman".

#16248 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

For that I apologize, but I would also like to point out John wasn't giving refunds past that date. I doubt my posts kept anyone from getting (or not getting) a refund.

Dude, youre an optimist. No need to apologize tfor that.

#16249 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I agree that likely nothing you said stopped anyone from getting a refund. The only way someone ever gets a refund is if someone had taken their spot, and if John stopped paying himself and taking all the money. $7500 a month is more than what I sent for RAZA, so he would need monthly new game sales just to pay himself, let alone refund people.

Spring 2014 is probably when this officially died. Around when the programmer stopped getting paid and the other vendors.

#16250 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Those who "invested" in him - well - you got what you paid for. You got to be on the roller coaster ride of ups and downs. You got to be an insider and an outsider. You had the money to burn for a big toy that nobody needs and that money got burned alright. It was used to fund a startup, most all of which fail in the first formative years as perhaps John's may have:

So if JJP ever runs out of money, will this be what he tells his customers?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/325 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.