(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 491.
#14351 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Was JPoop making this game as a tribute to his ego?

I've gotten the distinct feeling that JPop was including all of the gizmos that his previous employers cut from his game.

Seems like an attempt to justify those items. If someone had picked up his machine in the past 2 years, he could say "See, I told you back then the toys would sell machines."

If he was out for vindication, he failed miserably though. If anything, he reinforced the fact that he can't seal the deal. A pinball designer shooting blanks.

#14352 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Well, ice was ejected again... (Permanently this time), so you don't have him trying to respond to every other post.
That right there is a 7% reduction in posting. Add in the dumbasses like me that would get goaded into responding to him, and you're looking at a net 15-20% reduction in noise with the ejection

Not

#14353 8 years ago

Kudos on what I believe is the best post you have ever made on Pinside.
Now just concentrate on maintaining that brevity in all of your future posts.

#14354 8 years ago

Shit, he's back!

rd.

#14355 8 years ago

Post away.

It's over. Been over for a long time.

Nothing but litigation to sort out.

As for the "thread closure" request it came from a MOD so the focus could go to Bill and Pintasia and more "positive"

I had to make the request to "put it on the record"

I did. And then they decided it wasn't a good idea.

Post to hell freezes over. I don't care. It's over anyhow.

#14356 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Shit, he's back!
rd.

Sad Sack owes me a case of beer now RD!

#14357 8 years ago

Well, I have to agree that at this point that there's nothing else to really be said until there's more news on the fate of MG. Do we have any timelines or has the prototype disappeared into Indiana Jones' warehouse?

TOP. MEN.

Government_Warehouse.jpgGovernment_Warehouse.jpg

#14358 8 years ago

#14359 8 years ago

Ha! And you said I was never optimistic in this thread....

#14362 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Seen from a bystander, it is even worse to see that thread spiraling down into name calling and bickering than to know that so many of you lost your money.

Nah, I'd say it is CERTAINLY worse that all these people lost tons of money than it is that this thread has spiraled into name calling and bickering.

After all, almost every thread in the history of the internet spirals into bickering and name calling if it goes past 100 posts or so...but people losing thousands of dollars on a hot mess of a boutique pinball scheme?

Well, that doesn't happen every day.

#14363 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

As for the "thread closure" request it came from a MOD so the focus could go to Bill and Pintasia and more "positive"
I had to make the request to "put it on the record"
I did. And then they decided it wasn't a good idea.

Seriously? I don't think it's hard to guess which one.

#14364 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Rai,it must feel supergood that you listened to your gut feeling,wow,while i actually transferred an extra $2000 dec.2014...i cannot help but feeling sooo stupid,no progress,nothing,silent AIW blog and no red flags...

No red flags in Dec 2014??? Oh lord man!

#14365 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm actually at peace with the lost money and have been for a while now. It was hobby money and its been gone for 4 years or so. It's loss has zero effect on my lifestyle or my family. And I don't mean to sound cavalier about losing a lot of money. I intend to hound John Popadiuk into the poor house. But I'll do on my terms and not based on any of the moronic suggestions in this thread.
FYI. Over 14,000 comments in this thread and I cannot recall a single one of them that I found helpful to the owners.

This i agree with. But I think the 14k comments in this thread as all being worthless might be exaggerating a bit.

I was looking back at a PM thread between you and I about two months ago and the good vibe that was going on then.

Obviously a lot has happened since then.

I didn't "lie" about anything re the "private forum group" being "dead". When I signed up for it and then left it, I did it because I didn't like the "private" nature of it. The secrecy party of the whole thing is what bugged me in the first place. I get why you did it and want to maintain it.

You also did a good thing when you flew to Chicago to find out what the heck was going on a few months ago.

Like you said, this doesn't affect my life one iota! I'm looking forward to the Spooky pin! Yes, i will pre order it if it is what i think it is

You don't know me and I'm sure the insults and derogatory comments in your post were directed at me, it's ok. I'll wish you nothing but good fortune and success in the future. Maybe one day we can have a positive/happy conversation about pinball.

For now I'll grab my popcorn and watch this thing play out. Def not worth getting worked up about again.

#14366 8 years ago

Btw, I'd love to hang out and have a beer with any and all of you guys, and laugh about this fiasco one day!

Including Lowepg, I don't let things linger, life's too short, I can holler and scream and then hug it out the next day.

I'm done getting emotional about Jpop, it's OVER.

Where is the Fantasia and Bill thread? That is where the info and action should be.

#14367 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

3-4 years ago, John sold a game called MG to be built sometime circa 2013. Said game was limited to 13 copies making it uber rare, later he upped the number to 26 copies. He charged $16k for this limited edition game.
A short time later he sold another games called BHZA in slightly higher numbers 99 later increased to 124, at a price of $10k. Later the theme and title of the game was changed to RAZA, this was also supposed to be completed around 2013.
Later John added another game AIW to be completed, accepted deposits and payments on that too.
All during this time, John kept everything as hidden as possible, said he was working super hard and the pins were going go be great.
Also during this time, John made a Kiss pin which he had no license for, did not collect any deposits for, so he used all the other money collected to fund this game.
John from time to time would show a few bits and pieces of the game, but never anything as finished as a white wood or even a basic alpha prototype.
Many customers began to get worried or frustrated when 2013 came and went and no games were delivered, ditto 2014. To dissuade people from seeking legal means of getting refunds from John for breach of contract, failure to deliver. John had people post that they'd been to his workshop and the games were comming along well and were worth waiting for.
When this began to wear thin, John promised that at the 2014 Expo in October he would do a big reveal. Then at that expo John brought two totally empty cabinets. People freaked out.
So John promised he'd have real prototype reveals in Dec 2014 and January 2015 for MG and RAZA respectively. Predictably John showed nothing whatsoever.
People like myself said John was bluffing and he had nothing to show, while people like PDXmonkey said there were 95% complete prototypes and he'd played them and all was well, just taking longer than expected.
More time goes by, presumably dozens of people demand refund and/or start legal proceedings against John, John says he's working 14 hrs a day 7 days a week and is tired or perplexed that he's also getting hundreds of emails or texts or phone calls a day regarding the lack of progress. But things are still good.
Then maybe 3-4 weeks ago, John posts a letter saying he's completely broke, no one will get a refund and he's allowing an outside entity (shell) assume production of MG and that they can only proceed if you all (owners) agree not to sue anyone and any owners of RAZA and AIW should forget that, but can now get a MG for $16k (less what you have paid towards RAZA or AIW or MG) and that MG will no longer be a super rare game of 26 units but perhapse 199 and then an unlimited number after that.
People rush out an unfinished alpha prototype of MG to the NW show that has most features disabled, that is broken down most of the time at the show, that no one is able to even make a ramp shot except with glass off by hand, that has a laminate playfield that is totally warped or not stuck down properly.
I think that's this whole thread in a nutshell. Insiders like PDXMONKEY please correct anything I missed or was untruthful about.

Bravo.

Anyone wanting a synopsis of 14000 posts should read this

#14368 8 years ago

Rai,it must feel supergood that you listened to your gut feeling,wow,while i actually transferred an extra $2000 dec.2014...i cannot help but feeling sooo stupid,no progress,nothing,silent AIW blog and no red flags...

Well, one of my worst decisions made while drinking and posting on Pinside was sending Jpop $1500 for AIW I think sometime in late 2013 because Greg was making fun of me for my Raza purchase and excitement. I was going to support ole John come hell or high water, yep double down!

#14369 8 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Look, I get that you were pressed for time so the switches didn't go in, but the point is that John wasn't pressed for time prior to this. Worse, Jim is owed some 5-figure sum and in this opportunity for him to at least get some possible free press or future business, people see of his code in a situation in which it cannot be it's best.
To Markmon's prior comment about (paraphrasing) "ball search being easy to code" and "magnets being hard to code" --that's totally backwards. Moreover acceleration and hold magnets are literally impossible to code for when many physical switches aren't in place.
I get that you did a lot for the machine to get it to the show, and I don't think there's any sane person who doesn't appreciate that, but you need to stop responding like the machine was built in three days and that there was only three days in which to build it, especially when responding to people who had either worked on it or invested in it literally /years/ ago. OMG, yes, a /million/ times better that the machine made it to the show in any form. Yes, I get that it was incomplete for any number of reasons, but you cannot reasonably expect people to not voice their displeasure at that situation.
If Jim says he had a prototype almost a year ago and asked for those switches to be installed a year ago, what really kept someone over in that palatial zidware facility from making that happen? Perhaps it points to the idea that the end game was a buy out and for someone else to just "finish it up" --not necessarily out of malice or greed-- but whatever the reason, clearly functional details like these weren't a high priority for some reason or another.
This whole situation is sad.

What I said was we didn't have time to put stuff ON THE RAMPs. The ramps went in last on the prototype, that's all I meant.

#14370 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

are you a developer?

I wrote the code for Buffy. I co-wrote the original HD VGA PyProcGame fork, and most recently the SkeletonGame+PyProcGameHD fork. Pinbot 2.0 among other games run on top of my extensions to that framework... I wrote the GUI OSC client for PyProcGame, which a bunch of folks use. I took over maintaining the Visual Pinball-PyProcGame bridge. You can find all of this on GitHub. So... yes? I guess I am.

Quoted from markmon:

are you a developer?
Your statement above you are indicating they a ball search is more difficult to code than coding magnets? That's crazy. The p-roc framework already has a built in ball search timer. All you need to do is add the coils to fire. Even if none of this were present it's easy to add timer and have switch events reset the timer (a bit simplified but you should get the point).

Have you used the ball search mode? It's far more than a timer, and in all honesty, I recently re-wrote that code in two different ways and I still don't really like either.. I'm going to stick by my statement. Ball search is unpleasant.

Magnets, on the other hand, are very difficult to code. Especially if the magnet is suppose to send the ball somewhere specific. There will be tricky pulse timings and tons of trial and error. In addition, long term holds on magnets will need to be carefuly tuned so that the coil doesn't burn up.

True; there's trial and error in getting the pulse timing right (or pulse/patter for holds or effects), but I rarely think of "guess and check" as "difficult" --just tedious. There's no intellectual challenge in that. I think I got our magnet working in Buffy in about 20 minutes or so, but even still I don't love how it plays, so there's some truth to your sentiment that it needs to be tuned. Oh, and putting a fuse in line will save that coil from burning up

Of course I haven't read through the code so I can't say the state of it. It may be that these features are coded but disabled by flags in the code and lack of switches and magnets.

It wouldn't have to be disabled --without the physical switches present, the events would never fire to trigger said magnets.

#14371 8 years ago

Is the artwork Yetti is selling property of Zidware? It's Alice in wonderland, I don't understand the process here.

#14372 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Btw, I'd love to hang out and have a beer with any and all of you guys, and laugh about this fiasco one day!
Including Lowepg, I don't let things linger, life's too short, I can holler and scream and then hug it out the next day.
I'm done getting emotional about Jpop, it's OVER.
Where is the Fantasia and Bill thread? That is where the info and action should be.

I'm in your neck of the woods. Beer doesn't sound too bad one day. I was a customer as well. It is definitely a story. I'm sure we will all laugh about it one day. There isn't much left to say about anything in this thread as with 14k post all feelings and opinions have been expressed. I have made and lost money on all sorts of investments. When we make investments we are never fully promised anything in return. The joy of an investment is the ride. The satisfaction of knowing that if it pans out you took the gamble and nobody else. Let's not forget it was there in the beginning for all of us. The excitement of a potential outcome fueled by the desire of investors. This particular story didn't work out and all you are left with is making peace with your decision, which I have read a lot of you have done already. And so, on to the next chapter all of us go.

#14373 8 years ago

What was Theatre of Magic II? I never heard of that one. I did however buy a ToM PF from JPoop a few years back. He said he was working on a secret project and I could never tell anyone about it. I didn't know anything other than it was a secret project so it made no difference to me. He seemed like a complete fucking squirrel to me then. Maybe ToM II was a game that has complete code and made some sense.

#14374 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This i agree with. But I think the 14k comments in this thread as all being worthless might be exaggerating a bit.
I was looking back at a PM thread between you and I about two months ago and the good vibe that was going on then.
Obviously a lot has happened since then.
I didn't "lie" about anything re the "private forum group" being "dead". When I signed up for it and then left it, I did it because I didn't like the "private" nature of it. The secrecy party of the whole thing is what bugged me in the first place. I get why you did it and want to maintain it.
You also did a good thing when you flew to Chicago to find out what the heck was going on a few months ago.
Like you said, this doesn't affect my life one iota! I'm looking forward to the Spooky pin! Yes, i will pre order it if it is what i think it is
You don't know me and I'm sure the insults and derogatory comments in your post were directed at me, it's ok. I'll wish you nothing but good fortune and success in the future. Maybe one day we can have a positive/happy conversation about pinball.
For now I'll grab my popcorn and watch this thing play out. Def not worth getting worked up about again.

Can't we all just get along? Not being too sarcastic either. It's all just pinball, that fun game, yes? It would be good for everyone, in many ways, if the temperature could be dialled down somewhat. Please? If I had that pool and all the other stuff, I'd be outrageously chilled out right now. And the name is ICEman Cool as a cucumber, shaken but never stirred. etc..

#14375 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

and those people that got on to the titanic .. what a bunch of chumps! and who in their right mind would get on the hindenberg, since it was about to explode? didn't they know hydrogen is flammable? (/sarcasm)

1) The Titanic was "unsinkable".
2) The Hindenburg had signs clearly posted - "No Smoking!"

#14376 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Is the artwork Yetti is selling property of Zidware? It's Alice in wonderland, I don't understand the process here.

Short answer: no. Longer answer: he has permission anyways.

#14377 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

What was Theatre of Magic II? I never heard of that one. I did however buy a ToM PF from JPoop a few years back. He said he was working on a secret project and I could never tell anyone about it. I didn't know anything other than it was a secret project so it made no difference to me. He seemed like a complete fucking squirrel to me then. Maybe ToM II was a game that has complete code and made some sense.

TOM2 is MG, essentially.

#14378 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

3-4 years ago, John sold a game called MG to be built sometime circa 2013. Said game was limited to 13 copies making it uber rare, later he upped the number to 26 copies. He charged $16k for this limited edition game.
A short time later he sold another games called BHZA in slightly higher numbers 99 later increased to 124, at a price of $10k. Later the theme and title of the game was changed to RAZA, this was also supposed to be completed around 2013.
Later John added another game AIW to be completed, accepted deposits and payments on that too.
All during this time, John kept everything as hidden as possible, said he was working super hard and the pins were going go be great.
Also during this time, John made a Kiss pin which he had no license for, did not collect any deposits for, so he used all the other money collected to fund this game.
John from time to time would show a few bits and pieces of the game, but never anything as finished as a white wood or even a basic alpha prototype.
Many customers began to get worried or frustrated when 2013 came and went and no games were delivered, ditto 2014. To dissuade people from seeking legal means of getting refunds from John for breach of contract, failure to deliver. John had people post that they'd been to his workshop and the games were comming along well and were worth waiting for.
When this began to wear thin, John promised that at the 2014 Expo in October he would do a big reveal. Then at that expo John brought two totally empty cabinets. People freaked out.
So John promised he'd have real prototype reveals in Dec 2014 and January 2015 for MG and RAZA respectively. Predictably John showed nothing whatsoever.
People like myself said John was bluffing and he had nothing to show, while people like PDXmonkey said there were 95% complete prototypes and he'd played them and all was well, just taking longer than expected.
More time goes by, presumably dozens of people demand refund and/or start legal proceedings against John, John says he's working 14 hrs a day 7 days a week and is tired or perplexed that he's also getting hundreds of emails or texts or phone calls a day regarding the lack of progress. But things are still good.
Then maybe 3-4 weeks ago, John posts a letter saying he's completely broke, no one will get a refund and he's allowing an outside entity (shell) assume production of MG and that they can only proceed if you all (owners) agree not to sue anyone and any owners of RAZA and AIW should forget that, but can now get a MG for $16k (less what you have paid towards RAZA or AIW or MG) and that MG will no longer be a super rare game of 26 units but perhapse 199 and then an unlimited number after that.
People rush out an unfinished alpha prototype of MG to the NW show that has most features disabled, that is broken down most of the time at the show, that no one is able to even make a ramp shot except with glass off by hand, that has a laminate playfield that is totally warped or not stuck down properly.
I think that's this whole thread in a nutshell. Insiders like PDXMONKEY please correct anything I missed or was untruthful about.

You missed the part where it was discovered that pintasia's financial manager is known to be involved in ponzi schemes, even up to about a month ago. I feel this is pretty important.

#14379 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

FYI. Over 14,000 comments in this thread and I cannot recall a single one of them that I found helpful to the owners.

I assume that you include your own posts in this thread then Kim?

#14380 8 years ago

Hey what's with the pointy leg bolts ?

#14381 8 years ago
Quoted from Lauro0521:

I don't feel like reading all this but what's all about ? Sorry newbie and lazy lol

Do you have $16K? Maybe someone will read it to you.

#14382 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

It does not.

It is not blocked off. The mech is from the top with a small post. It is not a big playfield mech that moves the ball like the genie lamp. It's not even attached to the playfield. It's more like a spinner. The ball should be able to spin the mech and move up the ramp no problem.

Well that explains why it seems to be halfway into the ramp entrance lane. I suppose when tweaked it would just spin nicely as the ball makes it's way up the ramp.

Looks like they didn't have time to adjust it before the show as most people had some issues making that ramp... still the toy makes a *little* more sense now Thanks for the in-person explanation.

#14383 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Do you have $16K? Maybe someone will read it to you.

Eeeeeeeeeggggggggggg

#14384 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You said redundancy twice....

best/funniest post of the last 5 or 6 hundred

#14385 8 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Man if those things really are an off the shelf part (maybe from a bike shop?) I'm gonna slap some of those on the machines people tend to play when they stop by. It should stop my friends from trying to show me a death save on my beloved toy

#14386 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I didn't "lie" about anything re the "private forum group" being "dead". When I signed up for it and then left it, I did it because I didn't like the "private" nature of it.

That's not how I remember things going down but I don't see any reason to argue about it.

Quoted from iceman44:

Thank you. About the only thing I learned was John Popadiuk is a liar face to face, one on one.

Quoted from iceman44:

I'll wish you nothing but good fortune and success in the future. Maybe one day we can have a positive/happy conversation about pinball.

I appreciate the peace offering and accept. Meet me at Expo for a mano a mono drinking contest. I'll have whiskey and you can have your usual umbrella drink.

Let the bromance begin.

#14387 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Meet me at Expo for a mano a mono drinking contest. I'll have whiskey and you can have your usual umbrella drink.

LoLed at the gauntlet being thrown down with a clever slight to the manhood. Well played, sir.

#14388 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Some of the guys here are so arrogant and insensitive with their know it all comments. I keep reminding myself that each one of you has made a bad decision or two. Or a hundred... Nobody's perfect, even Warren Buffet has had his share of failures.

...You're comparing the people who pre-ordered MG/RAZA/AIW to Warren Buffet?

#14389 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Thank you. About the only thing I learned was John Popadiuk is a liar face to face, one on one.

And yet people on here still defend him. It's unbelievable to me. John P is the worst thing that has happened to pinball in the last 20 years. Maybe ever. Though he did kill almost any new pinball startup that request money up front without a working prototype.

I cannot stand the man.

#14390 8 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Quoted from Manic:

Man if those things really are an off the shelf part (maybe from a bike shop?) I'm gonna slap some of those on the machines people tend to play when they stop by. It should stop my friends from trying to show me a death save on my beloved toy

I still say those would look great on SOF

#14391 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

...You're comparing the people who pre-ordered MG/RAZA/AIW to Warren Buffet?

Yes I am. Its human to make mistakes and we are all human.
Like the mistake you made in not understanding that point.

#14392 8 years ago

All this and no one has located JPoop and beat the living shit out of him? I find that amazing. Im thinking there should be someone named Vinnie looking to break his legs.

#14393 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

And yet people on here still defend him. It's unbelievable to me. John P is the worst thing that has happened to pinball in the last 20 years. Maybe ever. Though he did kill almost any new pinball startup that request money up front without a working prototype.
I cannot stand the man.

Is anyone still defending him? Not in this thread

#14394 8 years ago

Is there a pool as to who will have the most 1-day ejects by the time a game is delivered or this thing is over? Seriously, some folks have learned nothing from the Predator thread.

#14395 8 years ago

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

No red flags in Dec 2014??? Oh lord man!

Oh lord is right. There were some huge red flags back when Doughslingers was asking for his money back on Magic Girl back in late 2013.

From December 2013:

Quoted from doughslingers:

I still can not get my Magic Girl refund and its been since the last day of Expo when I signed its release. I hated to let it go,even sold BBB back in Feb to raise money on another tax issue. I still believe its coming, just like my kids believe in Santa. I hope it arrives soon to pay for the NEC digital projector that cost me almost 80k and Magic Girl is a large part of my down payment. Please John don"t disappoint my kids, we want to open by June for peak drive in season.

#14396 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This leads to the most important question this thread has seen in some time... Will you be at Expo?

#14397 8 years ago

I would think he loses all right to protect work when he basically says the company is insolvent. He's using code that wasn't paid for, but want to protect his intellectual property?

#14398 8 years ago

Probably been mentioned, but I find it funny he's harping that he can't get a game created because of his bad business skills. Yet he clearly used all that collected money to finish his Kiss prototype. So he can finish a game, just not the ones people wanted.

#14399 8 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

Yet he clearly used all that collected money to finish his Kiss prototype.

that wasn't a prototype game

#14400 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

All this and no one has located JPoop and beat the living shit out of him? I find that amazing. Im thinking there should be someone named Vinnie looking to break his legs.

I don't want to hurt john physically, but I would like him to mortgage his house, liquidate his retirement and get a real job (or 2) and payback every dime he screwed people out of.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/288 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.