(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 491.
#14001 8 years ago

WoW......just wow. This thread is an excellent study of human nature. It's got everything...greed, anger, pride, pathos, pity, envy....just name it. I'm NOT just talking about Popadiuk, either. Kind of makes me ashamed to be a human.

#14002 8 years ago

When pin heads turn on one another and stop basing John, then John wins.

Let's get back to what matters.

Who in their right mind puts a spinning toy that blocks the only ramp shot in the game?

I hope this leads to exploring bringing RAZA into production over MG. When you think about it, RAZA could possibly be saved and the mess called Magic Girl can die. Seems the game is a convoluted mess that may take more work to complete with all the magnets etc. It may be more feasible to focus on RAZA as it may be much more cost effective to produce.

#14003 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Holy crap dude, would you STOP misquoting me!?!

Wow, now just flat out wishing me (and others) ill? F you, dude...I've never come at you like that with the Zidware games.
Thankfully your predictions are always wrong.

No sense reasoning with him...

This is his typical response to getting called out or even disagreeing with him:
personal attacks and a launch into rant-mode.

Ice seems to want to make this thread all about himself:

827 posts in this thread alone.... lol.. .EIGHT HUNDRED! And that's when he's NOT on eject/vacation here from the mods....

Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 9.05.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-07 at 9.05.43 PM.png

There's one villian in this story: Jpop.
Not Bill and also not the skeptics.

#14004 8 years ago

Well whoever predicted 15k posts by the end of the weekend was about 1k off

#14005 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

FFS....NO ONE IS CRAPPING ON BILL!!!!!
The Pintasia plan is not clear and people are QUESTIONING and CRITICIZING it. That is not "crapping on"...it's not personal! As far as I can tell, most people like Bill....but just can't see how this is going to work unless he presents a clearer plan.

Blah, blah, blah mode, here we go.....

Cue up the usual trolls like Lowepg, you, Cheesiv can't be far away, Rai has become one.

You want to keep going all night with the insults Greg let's go back and forth. You are so sincere.

#14006 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Seriously, this is making me laugh out loud!
You really can't figure out the profitability of this fiasco at this point. Wow

To me, I don't see a profit. That's the point. That's why I'm asking questions.

I do, and have done, "good" things for the pinball community. I've run nearly 50 tournaments, helped out at every single pinball show in my area since 2009, started a pinball map, done lectures and outreach and so on, all volunteer and "for fun". More, I know many similar people in pinball, including the principals who run the shows.

I'm not patting myself on the back, but illustrating I'm pretty freaking wired in to the part of pinball where people help out of their good hearts, and I can't think of a single one (and I know some very rich ones, too) who would take on a JJP 2.0 for "fun". In short, it sounds "too good to be true". It doesn't add up.

I don't know of anyone who signs up to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars or worse, and commits to a multi-year business endeavor out of the goodness of their hearts. We're not talking about orphans or cancer victims, but pinball games.

This is why I'm questioning your assumptions. You are assuming a significant financial sacrifice on his part that to my knowledge hasn't been validated.

I'm sure it must be seductive to imagine a rich guy swooping in to provide a magic solution to this situation. Suddenly a savior appears and it's tempting to get on board. But I also know that people who have been kicked emotionally and financially in the balls are susceptible to strangers with ice packs. And the moment they take their hands off their nuts to reach for that ice pack, sometimes they get an ice pack and sometimes they get a second kick in the balls.

Now ask yourself this question: why does a guy do things "for the community" or "for fun" have a co-pilot tied to ponzi scams, and who just made a video LAST MONTH for said ponzi scams? "At least they're doing something to get these made" doesn't answer the question.

#14007 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

FFS....NO ONE IS CRAPPING ON BILL!!!!!
The Pintasia plan is not clear and people are QUESTIONING and CRITICIZING it. That is not "crapping on"...it's not personal! As far as I can tell, most people like Bill....but just can't see how this is going to work unless he presents a clearer plan.

BS, that's all you, Lowepg, Rai and a few other have done. Give me a break dude.

How about having a little decency and patience for F's sake. You guys have already run off Yeti due to the very dickish behaviour.

So don't give me the holier than thou attitude, we all know what it is.

#14008 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Tell us something you haven't posted 1000 times! Wtf man, you got your refund. Congrats
Can't move on syndrome. Looky Lou?
You have nothing to sue for now right? So this is why it's non stop over and over again?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14009 8 years ago
#14010 8 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

WoW......just wow. This thread is an excellent study of human nature. It's got everything...greed, anger, pride, pathos, pity, envy....just name it.

You forgot alcohol. And Otis.

435779081_1280x960.jpg435779081_1280x960.jpg

#14011 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

I've said endlessly how thankful I am for the kind words and support - it's been eye opening... But the past few weeks here trying to pop in and add perspective and levity has done nothing but whittle away at my enjoyment of this venue and my hope in the human race.

The same usernames in all the drama filled threads here on pinside causing the grief here. Surprised this is allowed on the site at all without even a finger being lifted for the repeat offenders.

#14012 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

BS Greg, you implied that Bill has some kind of ulterior motives.
When you think about it. How F ing dumb is that!
I'll see you at the TBL funeral. I'm happy for you that you predicted this but here's mine. Adios TBL

For whining about BS you have single handedly filled two threads with more BS than anyone this weekend. You should also read your own rants as many apply to you.

#14013 8 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

This is why I'm questioning your assumptions. You are assuming a significant financial sacrifice on his part that to my knowledge hasn't been validated.

For F's sake, would you spend a dime on this shitfest? Seriously, I really don't know what people don't get about what Bill is trying to do here. Can we stipulate that Bill has spent something? Yes or no. $10 at least?

For the people that have ZERO at stake, how about giving him a break until June 30th?

I get you love pinball jonnyo, but seriously, you guys question something as it is trying to get started and then bury it before it even has a chance.

Can we be clear here, it's over, so all the thrill seeker looky lou's that are grinning from ear to ear can stick a fork in it.

At least give the man a few weeks to make himself clearer. If he does the right thing, he'll pull the plug, then all of you petty jealous types can go back to feeling good about the situation and suing John.

#14014 8 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

For whining about BS you have single handedly filled two threads with more BS than anyone this weekend. You should also read your own rants as many apply to you.

It's hard keeping up with all the garbage that people like you post.

You trolls love to dish it out and can't take it. What a joke.

Keep up the slander Kim, you fit right in.

#14015 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

When pin heads turn on one another and stop basing John, then John wins.
Let's get back to what matters.
Who in their right mind puts a spinning toy that blocks the only ramp shot in the game?
I hope this leads to exploring bringing RAZA into production over MG. When you think about it, RAZA could possibly be saved and the mess called Magic Girl can die. Seems the game is a convoluted mess that may take more work to complete with all the magnets etc. It may be more feasible to focus on RAZA as it may be much more cost effective to produce.

This may be the end result of all of this work. Although Raza is said to be farther behind, it seems like it is a more straightforward game and I think it looks like the more fun machine even though it is not as pretty as mg. getting the licensed characters out of the art and selling RAZAs seems like a more likely road to repaying the people who lost on mg. I think RAZA is more likely to sell 200 or 300 units because the price point should be better.

#14016 8 years ago

I'm just drinking beer as usual. Seems like there is some good & bad things in Magic Girl sample. Too bad things had to be thrown together at the last minute. Only have one person to blame in all this million dollar fiasco.

#14017 8 years ago

To be clear, it's Rai, Cheesiv, Lowepg and Mr68 (private Facebook boy), that are 98% of the garbage here.

Pathetically, Kim is the only one that has anything at risk but his FB private board has withered away so now we get him back. Joy

#14018 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Context is your friend.
If anyone here thinks I'm being unfair by trying to help and defending & offering support those trying to work out a plausible deal, fine - 'like that's you're opinion, man'

The word plausible is the issue. The idea that a brand new company is going to produce hundreds, if not thousands of high quality pinball machines that are more complex than most of what we're seeing today is a stretch. On top of that, they are going to be so profitable that they can pay down almost a million dollars in outstanding JPop debt. Mind you, I don't think there has been a single game made in well over a decade that turned over a million dollars in profit.

You're new and want to be optimistic about this. But the financial stuff is just reality. Barring some dramatic changes to the cost of parts, labor, and the technology that runs these machines, there is nothing plausible in this.

And that's not a knock on the new company. The fact they got the machine to the show and even got it running is cool. I don't know how anyone can blame them for the status of a machine that they've barely touched. But I think most of the negativity is more toward John and what the heck he was doing the past 4 years if this is all he has.

#14019 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

For F's sake, would you spend a dime on this shitfest? Seriously, I really don't know what people don't get about what Bill is trying to do here. Can we stipulate that Bill has spent something? Yes or no. $10 at least?
For the people that have ZERO at stake, how about giving him a break until June 30th?
I get you love pinball jonnyo, but seriously, you guys question something as it is trying to get started and then bury it before it even has a chance.
Can we be clear here, it's over, so all the thrill seeker looky lou's that are grinning from ear to ear can stick a fork in it.
At least give the man a few weeks to make himself clearer. If he does the right thing, he'll pull the plug, then all of you petty jealous types can go back to feeling good about the situation and suing John.

I know it will put me on your shitlist but there's nothing significant about June 30 as far as the questions being asked. There's no reason the questions about the zidware contract or his staff can't be addressed before then. More, answering those questions to the positive satisfaction of those involved is to their advantage as it would build trust in what they're trying to do. Not doing so breeds suspicion.

I know how I might come off to you right now, and all I can say to that is the same part of my personality that made me want to volunteer running events, volunteer at shows and so on likewise doesn't want to see my fellow players, and especially my friends, get a second bowl full of shit.

#14020 8 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I know how I might come off to you right now, and all I can say to that is the same part of my personality that made me want to volunteer running events, volunteer at shows and so on likewise doesn't want to see my fellow players, and especially my friends, get a second bowl full of shit.

Don't worry, there won't be one. I don't like to eat shit either. Although plenty of others like to watch it from the sidelines, which is a disgrace like Yeti said.

I applaud your pinball involvement, you seem like a really good guy.

#14021 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Or AIW

#14022 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

What you saw here was a PROTOTYPE and still at concept stage.

The technical term now is, "PURPLEWOOD."

A game with finished artwork, but lacking most of the mechanical features. That's a "Purplewood."

#14023 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

The same usernames in all the drama filled threads here on pinside causing the grief here. Surprised this is allowed on the site at all without even a finger being lifted for the repeat offenders.

This is not entirely true. The "drama threads" also happan to be the latest in "pinball news" threads. We are here talking about pinball.

I consider you a friend.

#14024 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Anyone who actually knows me or my approach to my work could have seen this a mile away I'm sure.
Life is bigger than this situation - go hug your loved ones and step away. That's what I'm doing
I wish nothing but the best for all.
Thanks - it's been real! ZY

I'll quote Yeti again, you are right, its time to move on

Quoted from Rarehero:

Liar. I was IN ON WOZ as a Pre-orderer! I dropped out because I didn't like it once I played it. I'm allowed to have an opinion...that opinion doesn't = "crapping on it for 4 years". Regardless of my feelings about WOZ, I've always contended that JJP was on a COMPLETELY different level than Zidware. I always commended them for having a factory, a business plan, and employees...vs. John's business plan of not having a business plan.

After you dropped out you crapped all over Woz and every thread for 4 years. Your opinions. "never get delivered", etc.....such BS!

It is so comforting that you care so much about us Jpop losers though. Thanks. This is called "pissed off posting", nothing drunk about it hypocrite.

And thanks to the rest of the crowd for supporting the anything positive here

#14025 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

The technical term now is, "PURPLEWOOD."
A game with finished artwork, but lacking most of the mechanical features. That's a "Purplewood."

"Popawood" seems a more fitting term.

#14026 8 years ago

I meant to quote Yeti separately

Good luck to everybody

It's time to close this thread down, there is nothing positive left.

Please close it down mods, thanks

#14027 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Don't worry, there won't be one. I don't like to eat shit either. Although plenty of others like to watch it from the sidelines, which is a disgrace like Yeti said.
I applaud your pinball involvement, you seem like a really good guy.

Thanks.

Well, I admit I like to watch too. It's like reality tv, but actually real, and I get to participate, instead of just shouting at the tv "don't sleep with him you dumb bitch!"

And anyway, I bought two of Yeti's AIW prints so now I have skin in the game. I pre-ordered after all.

#14028 8 years ago

Guys, I think everyone needs to step, back and take a breather. There is probably a lot of people that are disappointed that the showing of MG did not go well, especially those with money in the game. There is still a lot of pent up frustration on both sides of the camp.
I don't have any skin in the game, and I don't think either side is wrong. Just differing opinions. I also think this is a very complicated mess, with no clear solution. Time will sort this mess out. People have to decide in their hearts what they feel is the right thing to do, and they should not be judged for it. They have to live with the consequences, one way or the other. At the end of the day, a lot of people may be disappointed with whatever way this turns. I just hope people forgive and forget, and not be disolussioned. There are still a lot of good people on both sides. This is turning nasty, and no-one is going to win, in that situation. Take a breather boys. You will be better for it. Sleep on it before you hit that send button.

#14029 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Pinball Circus cost $1.5 Million to prototype in 1993 dollars - that would be $2.4 Million today.

More.

#14030 8 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Guys, I think everyone needs to step, back and take a breather. There is probably a lot of people that are disappointed that the showing of MG did not go well, especially those with money in the game. There is still a lot of pent up frustration on both sides of the camp.
I don't have any skin in the game, and I don't think either side is wrong. Just differing opinions. I also think this is a very complicated mess, with no clear solution. Time will sort this mess out. People have to decide in their hearts what they feel is the right thing to do, and they should not be judged for it. They have to live with the consequences, one way or the other. At the end of the day, a lot of people may be disappointed with whatever way this turns. I just hope people forgive and forget, and not be disolussioned. There are still a lot of good people on both sides. This is turning nasty, and no-one is going to win, in that situation. Take a breather boys. You will be better for it. Sleep on it before you hit that send button.

Thanks for being the voice of reason as usual Hitch!

Apparently no thread closure possible so I'll just drain it myself like SkitB. Good luck.

#14031 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

No sense reasoning with him...
This is his typical response to getting called out or even disagreeing with him:
personal attacks and a launch into rant-mode.
Ice seems to want to make this thread all about himself:
827 posts in this thread alone.... lol.. .EIGHT HUNDRED! And that's when he's NOT on eject/vacation here from the mods....
Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 9.05.43 PM.png
There's one villian in this story: Jpop.
Not Bill and also not the skeptics.

That sure is a lot of posts, man.

I wonder what your count would be if it weren't for Iceman and Whysnow. You're like the Tom Joad of boutique pinball deprecation.

#14032 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Time to close this thread? Yes or no?
Up vote is a yes

I'm catching up on the thread, it moves fast.

To be clear to everyone, this thread will not be closed any time soon. The mod team made this decision jointly.

We want to contain the discussion here to the greatest extent possible and not have it spread to other threads. Please be nice to each other. Please remember you do not need to restate the same opinion over and over again.

#14033 8 years ago

My opinion is that John Popaduik is a dillhole.

#14034 8 years ago

So here's an example of the feature sets I might have expected Magic Girl to have:

1) Persistent characters! Load your character with a unique identifier to start the game with your customized character. Persisted information includes a custom character avatar, skills, level, quest progress, spell and mastery trees, sounds and music and more! Information pulled automatically through user login from the Jpop user server.

2) Interactive live multiplayer. Challenge your friends to a live multi-table magic girl duel Pokemon style! Cast spells, summon monsters, trigger playfield hazards and view your opponent's progress through interactive wifi and soon-to-be-coming internet-enabled matches.

3) Quest mode! Play with your friends in a special interactive quest mode where players play as a party and progess through dungeons, castles and quests together. Special challenges include double-skill shot (both players must make a skill shot with either the left or right flipper together) and great harm mode, where every shot immediately traps the ball with a magnet and the game prompts you to enter a special code to release it (codes are single use and deposit $ must be received before the code will be given out)

4) Magnet meaning mode! A mode where the magnets interact with the playfield in a meaningful way. Such as: redirecting the ball intelligently. Displaying ball redirect patterns and transparently enforcing the playfield modifications the magnetic forces implement consistently. Allow targets and shots to effect and visually update the magnetic playfield modifications and progress game modes.

5) Wild Magic Mode! A fast paced mode where the game rotates through extreme magic modes and multiball and timed modes rapidly. The accelerated pace and emphasis on shot selection and accuracy provides a unique and tournament-ready format for the pinball expert to hone their skills.

Here's a list of the feature set I saw Magic Girl have:

1) Hit the ramp mode! Try to hit a ramp, and if you do hit the weird one and your ball doesn't bounce out, pat yourself on the back about it.

#14035 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Please remember you do not need to restate the same opinion over and over again.

Here, here!

#14036 8 years ago
14000_b.jpg14000_b.jpg
#14037 8 years ago
Quoted from Warbleboopie:

Here's a list of the feature set I saw Magic Girl have:
1) Hit the ramp mode! Try to hit a ramp, and if you do hit the weird one and your ball doesn't bounce out, pat yourself on the back about it.

And every TBL I've seen at shows has been turned completely off because it broke in the first ten minutes; what's your point?

#14038 8 years ago

Barkeep.....I'll have whatever Iceman's having.

images.jpegimages.jpeg
#14039 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

The ENTIRE goal is to get games made and delivered to the owners... This was the first step - get MG together and see where it stands.

This is a noble goal.

HOWEVER, nobody really knows what the details are between JPop and Pintasia. There's talk John is "out of it" but then there's also talk "he's a consultant and will be paid a salary." The idea that John Papadiuk would receive even a single penny extra at this point before any of the customers and suppliers are made whole is something that almost everybody finds extremely offensive.

Unfortunately, that's a pretty important sticking point upon which any impression of the "goodwill" Pintasia claims they have will be judged. Post the details of the licensing arrangement between Pintasia and Zidware. One simple action, which everybody wants to see, will once and for all let everybody know where JPop and Bill and everybody stands. Simple request. Constantly ignored. You too, should be cautious to do business with someone when you don't know what deal they have with a guy that has screwed you over.

Who really has power and control in the development of MG? We do not know. Bill says he has it, but he won't outline the details, and so many people have been lied to it's foolish to assume anyone is telling the truth without evidence. This has less to do with Bill and more to do with common sense and history/experience. But Bill has repeatedly refused to detail the licensing agreement, so there is some legitimate reason to be apprehensive. If it really is all about "helping out the community" why should the licensing agreement be secret? Everybody is tired of secrets. If you want to be trusted, no more secrets

#14040 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Barkeep.....I'll have whatever Iceman's having.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14041 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm catching up on the thread, it moves fast.
To be clear to everyone, this thread will not be closed any time soon. The mod team made this decision jointly.

Um, yea, that would be like cancelling Firefly.

#14042 8 years ago

I don't have time to sift through the last ten pages, but did anybody notice what appears to be giant air bubbles underneath the Mylar? The ball looked like it was moving in a "lumpy" fashion around the center area. Similar to flattening air bubbles in a phone screen protector.

#14043 8 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I don't think I saw more than four or five people at a time (including me when I was out there) around the machine all day

Thanks. I would have hoped for more but at least there was some interest.

#14044 8 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

I don't have time to sift through the last ten pages, but did anybody notice what appears to be giant air bubbles underneath the Mylar? The ball looked like it was moving in a "lumpy" fashion around the center area. Similar to flattening air bubbles in a phone screen protector.

Yes! If you wanna know why... See the last 10 pages

#14045 8 years ago

If I missed it, sorry, but why did Zamost leave the lawsuit that is happening?

#14046 8 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

Yes, it was an overlay, not a printed playfield.

#14047 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

John Popaduik is a dillhole

So much to compare to the One True King of Ooo and his shakedown of the Candy Kingdom in Gold Stars. Adventure Time is high on my own list for a custom pin, that's for sure.

#14048 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

They had 30+ days to call a glass shop that sells antireflective glass and have them cut a custom sized sheet. I've had custom glass made by local glass ships on numerous ocassions and they've always had quick turnaround and reasonable prices.

It wasn't predicted it would be in the lobby with 50 foot tall Windows and bright sunny days. All pins out there in the kids zone had same issues....

#14049 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I wonder if there is one person who up voted Greg on that post that actually has a dime at stake.

Yes I do have money invested, and I agree with Greg.

#14050 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I meant to quote Yeti separately
Good luck to everybody
It's time to close this thread down, there is nothing positive left.
Please close it down mods, thanks

Close down the most awesome thread ever?

Hmm.... that would get me back to RGP. No wonder it's starting to pick up over the again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/281 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.