(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 491.
#12751 8 years ago

Now I see Pinside might have caused great harm to Zidware and John with all this negativity, it's a wonder he was able to get anything accomplished.

#12752 8 years ago

If you PM me something in confidence then I'll never post your PM here. That's really bad form. If you send me something like this though, I'm gonna post it, because I want to laugh at you, and you deserve it.

#12753 8 years ago

Haha!

Wish i was in redondo right now...breakfast at the cozy...hit the strand,,maybe bike to hermosa...do a little rc truck bashing in the sand...eat lunch...nap . GAH! I want to go back!

#12754 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, generally the mod team does not approve of posting PMs.
That said, it is a soft rule and people should have no expectation to privacy in their PMs. If you threaten someone or Choggard someone don't be surprised to see your PM again.
Try to treat all people with respect both in your posts and your PMs.

Anyone physically threatening other members (even from afar, even in 'tough guy' mode) should be blacklisted immediately.

#12755 8 years ago

dupe

#12756 8 years ago

If we couldn't forgive people for what they say when blackout drunk, then there probably wouldn't be such thing as a community.

#12757 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Haha!
Wish i was in redondo right now...breakfast at the cozy...hit the strand,,maybe bike to hermosa...do a little rc truck bashing in the sand...eat lunch...nap . GAH! I want to go back!

After your nap stop by my place for some pinball ...

#12758 8 years ago

Are we there yet?

Looks like we've reached the pinside page limit.
It keeps putting me back to page 255!

#12759 8 years ago

Looks like someone redefined an integer. Working for me.

#12760 8 years ago

Since there is no new information - how about we take a break untill the reveal and cool off some.

#12761 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If you PM me something in confidence then I'll never post your PM here. That's really bad form. If you send me something like this though, I'm gonna post it, because I want to laugh at you, and you deserve it.
This image got 2 "unsafe" tags and has been hidden automatically, as per your settings. un-hideMr. Grumpy Pants 2

LOL. Case in point.

Why WOULDN'T somebody post a pm they received when it's something like that?

Send stupid PMs, win stupid prizes.

#12762 8 years ago

Man, I have been looking for a safe, secure place to store all these dong pics online. Guess I know a few people's inboxes where they will be totally secure, you know, because of ethics.

#12763 8 years ago

This is a shame. Bummer for pinball.

#12764 8 years ago

This is the thread that kills Pinside. Makes me want to look for a better place to chat pinball.

#12765 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

This is the thread that kills Pinside. Makes me want to look for a better place to chat pinball.

Just drain the thread and you'll never have to think about it again ...

#12766 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

Why!? This is a very real situation that must be discussed until it's resolved. It's actually amazing so many are taking it relatively well and with humor. If you don't like this thread, drain it and participate in others. It will not kill Pinside.

#12767 8 years ago

The topic drain feature was one of the coolest additions ever. It totally changed my experience. Shows I lack self control though

#12768 8 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

It keeps putting me back to page 255!

Me too!

#12769 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why!? This is a very real situation that must be discussed until it's resolved. It's actually amazing so many are taking it relatively well and with humor. If you don't like this thread, drain it and participate in others. It will not kill Pinside.

Gotta see it through to the bitter end. Discussing it good, bad or indifferent is what it should be. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and you are right Greg, just drain it if you don't like it.

Jpop isn't gonna kill pinball either, just a massive speed bump along the way.

#12770 8 years ago

Is it possible to delete my Pinside account? Just wondering

#12771 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

Is it possible to delete my Pinside account? Just wondering

Just don't bother logging in, delete the bookmark and don't visit pinside again. Problem solved.

#12772 8 years ago

Just caught up with the last few pages of this thread. WTF is with this Iceman guy? Quantity isn't quality, man. Your posts are redundant gibberish and make me feel kind of embarrassed for you.

#12773 8 years ago

Wow! That erupted over night.

For the record, I'll bet Iceman a case of beer that nothing comes of the whole Bill thing. Is that the bet? I forget now after the drunken ranting.

#12774 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just caught up with the last few pages of this thread. WTF is with this Iceman guy? Quantity isn't quality, man. Your posts are redundant gibberish and make me feel kind of embarrassed for you.

He'll be waking up pretty soon.

One of the guys at my office just read the thread and swore that ICE's account is operated by two people.

#12775 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just caught up with the last few pages of this thread. WTF is with this Iceman guy?

WHISKEY.jpgWHISKEY.jpg

#12776 8 years ago

Ice is a complicated guy it seems. He can be so level-headed, then suddenly BAM! Insane ranting!

I picture him shirtless on an episode of COPS.

#12777 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Wow! That erupted over night.
For the record, I'll bet Iceman a case of beer that nothing comes of the whole Bill thing. Is that the bet? I forget now after the drunken ranting.

Here's the link where iceman44 offered the bet:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/4?tu=iceman44#post-2486616

I think he was offering 3 odds that Bill doesn't keep the proto game for himself.

#12778 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If you threaten someone or Choggard someone don't be surprised to see your PM again.

Sorry to get off topic but I smile every time I see that the term "Choggard" is now a known term in reference to ripping someone off...
Choggard may be gone but his legend lives on...

#12779 8 years ago

Fair enough, I'll offer up a case of beer to Iceman that Bill ends up with the game at the end of this.

#12780 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I picture him shirtless on an episode of COPS.

LMAO!

Ice is good people. I look forward to running into (or stumbling) him for a beer at expo.

#12781 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

Were you here for WOZ? This is nothing compared to the vitriol that was spewed in those threads. If Pinside can survive that, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be just fine after this.

#12782 8 years ago

Guess I wasn't paying attention. This whole thing is just sad.

#12783 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

Guess I wasn't paying attention. This whole thing is just sad.

I was in on Predator, and eventually drained the thread. I just couldn't take reading it anymore. But just because I didn't like it, didn't mean it shouldn't exist.

Just drain this one, and forget about it. There's way too much on pinside to let a single thread (or certain pinsiders) ruin it for you.

Btw, some of the same people who were fighting about WOZ, are the same people fighting in this thread. It's a public forum, stuff like this happens.

#12784 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Fair enough, I'll offer up a case of beer to Iceman that Bill ends up with the game at the end of this.

You should revise that to Bill gets A game out of this. Not necessarily the specific one that's going to NW.

If that is the bet, I will happily take the 3 to 1 odds on Iceman. However I don't actually expect him to pay me 3 grand if he loses, so a case of beer bet I guess.

#12785 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

I've said this before to similar comments in these threads. Negativity on Pinside tends to be in threads like this one. Just drain the thread and stay in the remaining thousands of threads where people are talking pinball, having fun and enjoying the hobby.

This place is still a super helpful community made up of those who love to play pinball!

#12786 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

LMAO!
Ice is good people. I look forward to running into (or stumbling) him for a beer at expo.

He is good people, just do the opposite of what he does and you'll be fine..

#12787 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

LMAO!

Yep, Ice is a solid dude! He is on my top 10 list of people on this site that I would like to hang out with in person.

#12788 8 years ago

I still don't get it,JOHN POPADIUK took my $5895 for an AIW mad hatter LE..
Everytime i say this scentence it keeps getting weirder and weirder?

I btw don't understand how "dgarret"(nice dude btw) goes to Johns shop and has a
normal conversation with john?and gets his stuff signed by john?

It's all so blurry,why isn't john busy writing people apologies and stuff ... you know?
And starts making arrangments to work in a choalmine to pay everybody back?

How can someone just walk away like this?

It is just so surreal..

And i was talking smack about Stern pinball all the time...pff,apologies Gary...you deliver

#12789 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

How can someone just walk away like this?

Have you ever met Popaduik in person? He's always been a total space cadet who talks weird, and lives in his own bubble world. He was a fruitcake the last time I saw him in 1999 and I can't imagine the last 16 years have improved the situation.

You're asking questions as though he is a normal, well-adjusted person. He isn't. I seriously think he has a mental condition, like autism. The world just doesn't work the same for people like him.

#12790 8 years ago

When did this thread devolve into the Iceman44 show?

#12791 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

This thread should have been closed and a new subforum should have been made to track this nonsense 100+ pages ago. Finding anything or following the situation casually has become impossible.

#12792 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Everyone please take note that he is the sort of guy to publish PMs (PERSONAL messages) that you send to him. Pretty disgusting forum behavior.

I've never sent a PM I'd be embarrassed to have posted in public.

Act like an adult and there's no problem. Looks like certain people should have breathalyzers on their keyboards...

#12793 8 years ago

Anti drunk posting keyboard breathalyzer!

Could be a great episode for my show - I can test it myself.

#12794 8 years ago
Quoted from dt3:

This thread should have been closed and a new subforum should have been made to track this nonsense 100+ pages ago. Finding anything or following the situation casually has become impossible.

We definitely need a cole's notes of the important stuff.

#12795 8 years ago

This thread is super easy to follow - just mark out a couple of hours a day to read it every day!

Easy as apple pie!

#12796 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

We definitely need a cole's notes of the important stuff.

Times like this are when I wish there was a way to sort thread posts by post rating. A majority of the extremely informative posts have very high ratings. Filter by those and you can start to build a pretty compelling summary of events.

#12797 8 years ago
#12798 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yep, Ice is a solid dude! He is on my top 10 list of people on this site that I would like to hang out with in person.

Thanks brother! Likewise. Beer is on me when we cross paths. I feel terrible about recommending Jpop a few years ago to you

The guys that have met me know me as a gentle laid back soul!

That can go into a passionate outrage. Sometimes drunk posting last night was not.

Over the years of being on Pinside some people have the ability to flip your switch. Lowepg is one of them, from the Woz days. It is what it is

It's over now, no big deal. I'm certainly not gonna lose any sleep over it

Glad I could provide some entertainment for you guys while we wait for the big reveal

Anyhow, as RD would tell you, beers on me at next gathering. I'll be using Sad Sacks case!

Sorry to the mods for elevating this emotional Jpop shitstorm

#12799 8 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I'm having trouble understanding how all of the personal attacks people are waging against each other here are helping to get this issue any closer to being resolved.

Same EXACT thing happened with Predator. People feel powerless to do anything against Jpop so they vent their anger on each other.

#12800 8 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Same EXACT thing happened with Predator. People feel powerless to do anything against Jpop so they vent their anger on each other.

well that and some people just do their best to rub it in your face when you screw up. They are trying to get teh reaction and then act innocent after they get the exact thing they were striving for.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/256 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.