(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 491.
#11901 8 years ago

Maybe the pin is going into hiding now, & won't make the show. Possibly a unpaid vendor could put a lien or repo order out & get it seized at the show. Got to pay your vendors!

#11902 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

If someone is playing when you arrive I will have security remove them with embarrassing spectacle and force.

Your the man Yeti

#11903 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How many of us think that the vendors like GLM, Cointaker, Applesauce, etc. should be made whole by Pintasia?
I do.
But it probably isn't realistic to think that could happen. Pintasia isn't a pinball charity. Do we really think that they are going to come in and just start paying JPop's unpaid vendors when they have no legal responsibility to do so?

This... people need to stop throwing around their ethical opinion as if its some legal requirement or "or else!". It's people's DESIRE... based on their ethical view on the matter.

But let's be real.. how many have the stones to say "I won't accept this game being delivered to me unless you pay off all zidware's debts". Are people going to throw their money away AND a game based on that ethic standard? Doubtful.

People are reaching for the stars... but lets keep a clear line between desires and requirements.

#11904 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

apparently an asian actor

I'm not sure you can say "asian". Asians might find it offensive.

#11905 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

The only way John "walks" is if Bill is successful and everyone who was wronged is made whole and doesn't sue John. This is a hail mary if there ever was one, but you can't say there's no recourse. I could sue John tomorrow, same as anyone else affected.

That is why it's OVER

Show the pin and let's see what's up next

Stern is the only way this gets made if ever.

Regardless, prior owners like myself get zip

If I had a RAZA cab I'd have a light it on fire party

I love my Stern TWDLE

#11906 8 years ago

Going to have to run out to my local Sams Club to get enough popcorn for this thread.
Stop posting until I get back please.

#11907 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

If someone is playing when you arrive I will have security remove them with embarrassing spectacle and force.

GL Yeti, you will need it.

Be smart

#11908 8 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Maybe the pin is going into hiding now, & won't make the show. Possibly a unpaid vendor could put a lien or repo order out & get it seized at the show. Got to pay your vendors!

That's not how things work. They'd have to win in court first, get judgement, and still without payment, be able to file for a lien. apparently no one has taken Jpop to court yet over their unpaid invoices.

Maybe the vendors could explain that one.... more than likely the debts aren't great enough to make it worth pursuing.

On the flip side.. maybe the debts are small enough it's within reason for someone like Pintasia to negotiate a settlement and get this cloud off the project.

#11909 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Would you believe me if I told you a production company came out (over a year ago)and shot a sizzle reel at John's for that very thing? I came out for it...And now I'll exit with 'Come to the Magic Girl Area of NW Pinball Show and I'll tell you more!'

The mark of a great story teller....tell us just enough to make us come back wanting more....!!!

So, I'll just resurrect the big question everyone wants to know, and maybe I missed it: What are the terms, details, and stipulations of the "deal" made between Pintasia and Zidware?

Man, everytime I type anything about Zidware or J....that guy... I want to punch my computer monitor knowing what he's done to this community and the people within it.

#11910 8 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Possibly a unpaid vendor could put a lien or repo order out & get it seized at the show.

Bingo.

LTG : )™

#11911 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

GL Yeti, you will need it.
Be smart

It's messages like these that make me think I should stay home

#11912 8 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Lots of speculation but I really think they are working on the logistics of a plan. I'm sure this plan
Will take some time to materialize. I'm also confident Pintasia will begin the revelation process
As soon as a plan and timeline is in place. I had a part in this as a vendor, they have money's
Tied up in this and intend to move forward. I'm going to wait for them to tell us what the deal is and
After the tacoma show where the pin gets revealed will be the start.
Personal attacks on Sabrina and Bill are not going to help us get this going.
my guys and myself worked are asses off and fast to get those ramps on that machine!
The ramps will be in Chicago tomorrow and I'm going to see if we can get some pics posted.
I know there are past vendors they are and or will be dealing with, it takes time to sort this shit out I'm sure. There is more too!ing work that will need done for MG and the other titles for my shop.
Just my vote of confidence

Yes. They are actually putting money into building MG prototypes right now, which includes your work. You are now emotionally invested and hope for the best. That doesn't mean you should give a vote of confidence to someone affiliated with conning people. Compare yourself to the list of people who backed Kevin Kulek. Vendors with their hard work at stake truly believe they are working for an "honest" deal. It is possible, with Sabrina Wei's track record, that this is an initial investment of (somehow) 100k (very questionable, unless John got paid off) to con people out of another million or more in preorder $ if they can make a kick ass MG to make people go googly eyed over. It takes money to make money.

You have already seen people get scammed by seemingly clean people like Kevin and JPop, Vonnie D. Now someone has done all the work for us to "out" the people behind Pintasia, so thanks to Fraudalert for doing the vetting for us.

Personal attacks on Bill and Sabrina aren't going to get this to move forward? These are not personal attacks. These are documented facts, and warnings to the pinside community to NOT hand their money over to someone with a history of fraud, or at least being closely associated. The fact that it has to be explained repeatedly like saying "don't take candy from strangers" is very tiring, and I have now experienced having to painstakingly explain the obvious red flags and bring them to the forefront first with predator, then with JPop and now with Pintasia. Each time is a huge battle against people who refuse to believe there might be something wrong.

Please, for the love of pinball start supporting the people who are putting in the effort to protect your pinball community. I was thankful for the AG during predator and gave them my ear when they needed it. Now Fraudalert needed somebody to listen when they had the information for us. Do everybody else the favor of taking the time to dig a little deeper when somebody says there is a problem, rather than shout them down. If the allegations are false, Sabrina can tell us that herself and show us the error of our ways.

#11913 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, I have no money in on this, but I have an opinion...and being outside the bubble, it's rational & objective. I have not pulled an "I told you so" and don't mean to do so by saying this - but I have been telling you guys all along that this whole deal was bullshit....so maybe my perspective on this debacle has some merit.

I'd like to chime in here on this front as well. I may have been one of the first people to get "the Pinside treatment" for being skeptical of this deal. It's why I left and stopped hanging out for probably two years or so.

Let's reiterate the fundamental reality of the situation:

1. There is no money to make this game. This game cannot be made, profitably, by anyone. Unless Pintasia is going to pledge that they're going to spend 7 figures to do this, there is absolutely no reason to get excited. Seeing a flipping prototype doesn't mean in any way, customers are even remotely close to ever getting their own games. But customers are being told to "wait and see" as if the outcome of that proto is going to magically solve the huge problem of there being no money and no means to make the game. It won't.

2. I don't really see any Pintasia "haters" here. People are frustrated though. Just because we're being cynical, skeptical or critical, doesn't mean we want people to fail. It's really tiring to see the "victim card" being played when it's not appropriate.

3. The reason people are on Pintasia's case is SIMPLE. The Pintasia people ARE NOT BEING STRAIGHT WITH THE PINBALL COMMUNITY. Period. These guys have been asked numerous times what kind of deal they made with Zidware/JPop to become "licensee" and they refuse to answer this basic question. There is zero reason for anybody to trust them until they see exactly what kind of legal relationship they have with the company that has allegedly ripped off 100+ customers.

People are going to keep asking: "What are the terms of the Pintasia/Zidware licensing deal." And every day that this critical question is ignored, peoples distrust increases.

#11914 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

It may honestly be the best idea to seperate yourself from this project as much as possible. If you have not been paid for your work up to this point then that would be an extra good idea.

#11915 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

The mark of a great story teller....tell us just enough to make us come back wanting more....!!!
So, I'll just resurrect the big question everyone wants to know, and maybe I missed it: What are the terms, details, and stipulations of the "deal" made between Pintasia and Zidware?
Man, everytime I type anything about Zidware or J....that guy... I want to punch my computer monitor knowing what he's done to this community and the people within it.

Tbh - I have no clue. I'm not privy to any of that info - I just stated my intent to finish my work and that's it. I'm starting to think I should just curl up in a ball and rock in a corner instead though...

#11916 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Tbh - I have no clue. I'm not privy to any of that info - I just stated my intent to finish my work and that's it. I'm starting to think I should just curl up in a ball and rock in a corner instead though...

Don't do that!

We love your work. It's fantastic. Most of us would love to have your artwork on a pin we could own. If it doesn't work with Pintasia, I really hope you find work with a real pin manufacturer.

Also, in reading your posts, I think you have the personality that really fits in nicely with the craziness that is the hobby of pinball.

#11917 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

These are not personal attacks. These are documented facts, and warnings to the pinside community to NOT hand their money over to someone with a history of fraud, or at least being closely associated. The fact that it has to be explained repeatedly like saying "don't take candy from strangers" is very tiring, and I have now experienced having to painstakingly explain the obvious red flags and bring them to the forefront first with Predator, then with JPop and now with Pintasia. Each time is a huge battle against people who refuse to believe there might be something wrong.

A-goddamn-men.

Associated with a ponzi and now supposedly an investment banker?

I think this thread just activated 4x facepalm scoring.

When people don't want to face reality, facts become insults.

#11918 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

My bad, Yeti, I did not mean to direct that DIRECTLY to you. I was simply resurrecting the question that Pintasia is not answering and has had multiple opportunities to do so.

It was NOT intended for you to answer. My bad on the ambiguity there.

#11919 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I'd like to chime in here on this front as well. I may have been one of the first people to get "the Pinside treatment" for being skeptical of this deal. It's why I left and stopped hanging out for probably two years or so.
Let's reiterate the fundamental reality of the situation:
1. There is no money to make this game. This game cannot be made, profitably, by anyone. Unless Pintasia is going to pledge that they're going to spend 7 figures to do this, there is absolutely no reason to get excited. Seeing a flipping prototype doesn't mean in any way, customers are even remotely close to ever getting their own games. But customers are being told to "wait and see" as if the outcome of that proto is going to magically solve the huge problem of there being no money and no means to make the game. It won't.
2. I don't really see any "haters" here. Just because we're being cynical, skeptical or critical, doesn't mean we want people to fail. It's really tiring to see the "victim card" being played when it's not appropriate.
3. The reason people are on Pintasia's case is SIMPLE. The Pintasia people ARE NOT BEING STRAIGHT WITH THE PINBALL COMMUNITY. Period. These guys have been asked numerous times what kind of deal they made with Zidware/JPop to become "licensee" and they refuse to answer this basic question. There is zero reason for anybody to trust them until they see exactly what kind of legal relationship they have with the company that has allegedly ripped off 100+ customers.
People are going to keep asking: "What are the terms of the Pintasia/Zidware licensing deal." And every day that this critical question is ignored, peoples distrust increases.

The Pintasia team/Bill have not asked for any money, so at this point what the hell difference does it make for the "owners" who were going to be splitting pennies on the dollar after a Zidware bankruptcy to wait to see if a solid plan can be put together. Hell at least we will get to see/play the damn game if nothing else.

#11920 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

No, you should go to the pinball shows. Just about everyone loves your art. People want to meet you. People want to talk with you(in a positive light). People want to buy you beers & hear your stories. Heck, you might even have a job offer tossed at you. Several of us thought John did all that great artwork, but nope, it was you. You were the guy behind the curtain.

There's a whitewood out there that is calling for your creativity, preferably with cash paid up front.

#11921 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

You know if you've been paid or not

We figured you were already on the road and protected

You are the asset now. Be smart

#11922 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

whitewood out there that is calling for your creativity

He should do the artwork for that Nightmare before Xmas pin

#11923 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

My bad, Yeti, I did not mean to direct that DIRECTLY to you. I was simply resurrecting the question that Pintasia is not answering and has had multiple opportunities to do so.
It was NOT intended for you to answer. My bad on the ambiguity there.

Not at all! I was just trying clear that up - if I knew I'd let you know. It's a valid question that could either appease or anger the mob... Should be answered

#11924 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The Pintasia team/Bill have not asked for any money, so at this point what the hell difference does it make for the "owners" who were going to be splitting pennies on the dollar after a Zidware bankruptcy to wait to see if a solid plan can be put together. Hell at least we will get to see/play the damn game if nothing else.

You are right, it makes no difference at this point. What the heck....
There will come a day though....and at that point, I personally think anything less than cash on delivery is the same as buying a lottery ticket.

#11925 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Several of us thought John did all that great artwork, but nope, it was you. You were the guy behind the curtain.
There's a whitewood out there that is calling for your creativity, preferably with cash paid up front.

Several of us ??? Try nearly the entire Pinside community. When we FINALLY found out it was actually ZombieYeti that was the main man behind the art the whole time, a LOT of us realized that John was using the creativity and talents of ALL HIS WORKERS and tooting it like his own horn. His ego is riding on the days he worked for B/W, and his mind is writing checks that reality isn't cashing....

I swear, dude, I hope John gets what is coming to him in a karma tidal wave that will drown him for 10 lifetimes. He...just...man, I'm going to bed or playing some silver ball....

#11926 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Not at all! I was just trying clear that up - if I knew I'd let you know. It's a valid question that could either appease or anger the mob... Should be answered

You aren't the issue Yeti.

But you need to figure out who's on first base

I'd want to get paid for furthering these efforts up front

Just saying

#11927 8 years ago

blg_blame_canada.jpgblg_blame_canada.jpg

#11928 8 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

WISH GRANTED!!!

2015-05-28-20-12-48.png (Click image to enlarge)
2015-05-28-20-11-59.png (Click image to enlarge)

not-sure-if-you-can-shut-up-and-take-my-money-or-not.jpgnot-sure-if-you-can-shut-up-and-take-my-money-or-not.jpg

#11929 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Where is the Yetti and FAST.
I hope they are paying attention to this since they are now facilitating the selling of the game and promotion of it at NW show.

We don't have a horse in this race. I just offered our space to prep the game for the show after Yetti made the long drive. I am involved in the planning for the NW Pinball Show and know that there wouldn't be a space for them to do that at the show.

It's a prototype. Contents may shift during transport.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#11930 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Wait, no.
"It's a movie, so it has to star Chris Pratt" - new rule in Hollywood
POPADIUK BEGINS

Nah, it has to have rises in the title as well. That way you can instantly recognize it as a cookie cutter script. How about:

The Pinball Inventor Rises starring Chris Prat with dad bod

Tickets go on preorder Friday. Only $1500 each!

#11931 8 years ago
Quoted from juanton:

I'm not sure you can say "asian". Asians might find it offensive.

No, they don't mind the term one bit. Now, call an Asian person "Oriental" and watch what happens.

FYI; no person is "Oriental", Rugs are.

#11932 8 years ago

And now, for John's final magic trick, he's going to make all your money DISAPPEAR!

*poof*

"Vanish!"

#11933 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Yes. They are actually putting money into building MG prototypes right now, which includes your work. You are now emotionally invested and hope for the best. That doesn't mean you should give a vote of confidence to someone affiliated with conning people. Compare yourself to the list of people who backed Kevin Kulek. Vendors with their hard work at stake truly believe they are working for an "honest" deal. It is possible, with Sabrina Wei's track record, that this is an initial investment of (somehow) 100k (very questionable, unless John got paid off) to con people out of another million or more in preorder $ if they can make a kick ass MG to make people go googly eyed over. It takes money to make money.
You have already seen people get scammed by seemingly clean people like Kevin and JPop, Vonnie D. Now someone has done all the work for us to "out" the people behind Pintasia, so thanks to Fraudalert for doing the vetting for us.
Personal attacks on Bill and Sabrina aren't going to get this to move forward? These are not personal attacks. These are documented facts, and warnings to the pinside community to NOT hand their money over to someone with a history of fraud, or at least being closely associated. The fact that it has to be explained repeatedly like saying "don't take candy from strangers" is very tiring, and I have now experienced having to painstakingly explain the obvious red flags and bring them to the forefront first with Predator, then with JPop and now with Pintasia. Each time is a huge battle against people who refuse to believe there might be something wrong.
Please, for the love of pinball start supporting the people who are putting in the effort to protect your pinball community. I was thankful for the AG during Predator and gave them my ear when they needed it. Now Fraudalert needed somebody to listen when they had the information for us. Do everybody else the favor of taking the time to dig a little deeper when somebody says there is a problem, rather than shout them down. If the allegations are false, Sabrina can tell us that herself and show us the error of our ways.

Come one man..Pinchili, YKpinballer or whoever you are? Hmmm...all I can say you two we're very vocal on the Predator thread too. Bill Brandes is the only hope these guys have to see a Jpop pinball game, and as long as they haven't asked for money from the preorder/owners you need to cool it with the conspiracy theories.

#11934 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

No, they don't mind the term one bit. Now, call an Asian person "Oriental" and watch what happens.
FYI; no person is "Oriental" Rugs are.

I was just kidding. One of my best friends is Vietnamese. He always refers to himself and others as Asians. He was glad Obama got elected because it opens the door for an Asian in the White House, his words. I was just making a joke referencing another thread. Sorry for the confusion.

#11935 8 years ago

Did someone say something about making a movie?

What are the chances that 2 potentially interested "executive producers" are in this thread right now!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2055593/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

movie_magic.pngmovie_magic.png
#11936 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

ALL people that worked on the game should be made whole BEFORE showing off the game!

Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Agreed. GLM, Cointaker, and everyone else should also be addressed.

Thank you very much. Very messed up situation. I spoke to Bill and he did talk about getting John Popadick's invoices paid.

I FEEL I SHOULD HEAR FROM JOHN HIMSELF. He had no issue coming to Pinside asking for funds to build games, not build a pinball company with no intensions of actually building machines.

I sent John a text asking if felt like he was a victim, seems like he lawyered up as he will not responded to any questions. I'm sure some people will be asking questions he WILL have to answer soon enough.

Jpoop can run but he can't hide, come on John, MAN UP AND ANSWER YOUR SUPPORTERS!

I want to hear again how building the games will be easy, Bally / Williams experience.

John how's the funds to build these pins? With all of these expenses and you not act actually making any money every month. John "money is good, no problems"

Hey John, don"t you think you should finish the first game before selling the second?
John" Everything is fine, fills in the delays waiting for vendors, you know they start something and never finish or don"t get back to you for weeks or months"

Well if you are going to announce your second game, make SURE the date you announce it will be ready.
John "Oh yea. Everything is coming together. Making some really cool pinball."

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg
#11937 8 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

. Bill Brandes is the only hope these guys have to see a Jpop pinball game, and as long as they haven't asked for money from the preorder/owners you need to cool it with the conspiracy theories.

How is asking if a key person in this new venture is the same person connected to a massive ponzi scheme? ESPECIALLY give that they were trying to leverage the reputation of these new players to instill new confidence.

Seem like a very simply allegation to correct if untrue.

One of PinTastic's alter egos is surely reading this thread. If baseless, I wonder that it's not been refuted already?

#11938 8 years ago

Shitware Games presents:

TRAGIC GIRL!

The new game from designer Con Ponzidouche!

#11939 8 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Bill Brandes is the only hope these guys have to see a Jpop pinball game, and as long as they haven't asked for money from the preorder/owners you need to cool it with the conspiracy theories.

I keep hearing this "they haven't asked for money" thing. And it's true, not yet. But they did ask people to sign a legal document giving up their right to sue. That's not nothing. I think it's more than fair to ask questions.

#11940 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

How is asking if a key person in this new venture is the same person connected to a massive ponzi scheme?
Seem like a very simply allegation to correct if untrue.
One of PinTastic's alter egos is surely reading this thread. If baseless, I wonder that it's not been refuted already?

Popadick seems like a crook, Pintasia has not taken my money or ask for any money. Actually talked about getting invoices paid.

Ponzi John is the one who told me the games would be made last year. Keeps asking for new money to keep his scheme going.

#11941 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I keep hearing this "they haven't asked for money" thing. And it's true, not yet. But they did ask people to sign a legal document giving up their right to sue. That's not nothing. I think it's more than fair to ask questions.

True that, I'd guess part of the deal to try and keep Ponzi John out of jail. Who knows.

#11942 8 years ago

I thought my mind could not be blown any further by this thread.

I was... wrong.

One of the pintasia principals apparnently having a "colorful" set of past connections??? Visual identification after just long enough for pintasia to give some "exceptionally earnest" non-answers?

Mind blown, full on nuclear explosion style...

if this keeps up I might end up joining the lawsuits due to damage to my skull.

Honestly I am still hoping this all works out, but until we see something more than "lots of people could be named..." I can see people wanting to wait until the games are finished, and they can pick up in person, before forking over another 10K.

This is seriously crazy town, either no good deed is going unpunished or what the heck is going on in pinball land? I'd like to think we were not considered easy marks, after Skit P and Jpoop... I might be wrong.

#11943 8 years ago

The great, late Python Angelo in his famous drunken interview was right about John all along. Only now do we understand the wisdom.

"Popadiuk is a chameleon! And I should know, for am I the King of Snakes!"

#11944 8 years ago

If you made a movie about all this, everyone would say it's too far fetched, and someone must have been on drugs when they wrote the script.
There is some serious craziness in this whooooole mess.

#11945 8 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

my guys and myself worked are asses off and fast to get those ramps on that machine!

Thanks for posting; I understand where you are coming from. Maybe this is a good way to help you understand the point of view shared by some of the other people in this thread.

Imagine you had worked you and your team worked your asses off not for a month or two, but for two or even four *years*. Imagine you hadn't been paid for that work -- in fact you don't even get any public acknowledgement for it, because it's all a big secret.

Now imagine you wake up one day to find an email from Pintasia, who you have been working for, saying -- "Hey, really sorry, but actually we can't get this done. We just don't have the expertise; its the end of the road for us. And we can't afford to pay you, the money is all gone. Great news though, an undisclosed group of investors is taking over all of the assets and they're going to keep things moving from here! We've handed over your ramps and tooling to them. They might even agree to sell you a pin in the future, if they can figure out how to get to the finish line!"

Can you understand why not everyone is super excited about how this is playing out?

#11946 8 years ago

zombiyetti - You hang in there and don't sweat all this. If there is one bright silver lining in this whole thing, it's discovering you. The one smart and good thing John did in this whole mess, was bring you on board so we could enjoy your drawings and art. It's pure eye candy. If JJP or Stern does not hire you, they are losing out on a real find. Have fun on the trip and enjoy the show.

#11947 8 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

True that, I'd guess part of the deal to try and keep Ponzi John out of jail. Who knows.

Are we able to get our deposits refunded from you guys we paid directly before paying john the rest of the money?

#11948 8 years ago

This was originally a $16,000 game because it was a super limited 1 of only 13 games. Why is this still being considered a $16K game when the plan is to build hundreds?

#11949 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

1. There is no money to make this game. This game cannot be made, profitably, by anyone. Unless Pintasia is going to pledge that they're going to spend 7 figures to do this, there is absolutely no reason to get excited.

I totally agree with your post, but you may have missed something on this point. There *may* be a profitable way to get this done, if Pintasia is really able to acquire all of Zidware's assets while screwing over all of the creditors/vendors. They've just assumed control of the culmination of several years worth or R&D and prototype development; they can now figure out what it will cost to build, gauge buyers interest, and move forward or not based on whether or not it will be profitable. Pretty sweet deal for them. Is it legal?

#11950 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The great, late Python Angelo in his famous drunken interview was right about John all along. Only now do we understand the wisdom.
"Popadiuk is a chameleon! And I should know, for am I the King of Snakes!"

Funny thing is John idolized Python in his talks with me despite his differences

I guess making excuses for who he thought mattered

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/239 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.