(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 490.
#11051 8 years ago

How many people ordered a RAZA / AIW ? Arent they a much bigger risk to shutdown this whole plan ? Why arent they being dealt with ?

#11052 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

While I applaud Bill and all the guys involved, I also see this delema. RAZA owners paid the lions share of money to John (I'm assuming $800K) and they are getting the short straw. GIVEN the short straw, there was no discussion or vote so the majority investors are paying to save the minority investors.
Not saying MG buyers deserve to get stiffed, but someone is getting stiffed in this plan and it's not MG buyers who wanted a MG priced at $16k and that's the only plan on the table.

There will be a few of us who would convert. I was in on RAZA but didn't like the last few changes to the theme (clowns, Mars Attacks, & Godzilla???) and now that I have TWD at home to scratch my zombie itch, I'd prefer the MG theme if the game play is good. Like everyone else, I'm not thrilled with the current price to more units ratio, but I'm a possible candidate to switch.....if the stars align and this can be pulled out of the fire. There are likely others once more information comes to light.

#11053 8 years ago

Am i the only one in on AIW?
All is RAZA and MG talk

#11054 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It means 2 weeks more time for assets to disappear from Zidware.
It means 2 weeks more time for Jpop to get the head start on getting books in order to make sure all money disappears (keep in mind he now has help from business savvy people).

thats more than likely already done.

#11055 8 years ago

I always like it when two people on opposite side are able to agree. It does my heart good!

Skatethatmachine posted "RAZA owners who do not want a MG, or a MG Pro are still left 99% out in the cold; no game, no refund."

WCBrandes posted "I need to bridge and talk to all the 17 or so people who paid this much for the game in the first place. Once they are satisfied (no one else) with what can be done we will then be bringing MG to a more palpable price." (Please pay attention to the "NO ONE ELSE")

So what do you say now? I can't be the only one feeling it? GROUP HUG!!

#11056 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

no there are several of us I think Iceman was in on AIW as well

#11057 8 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

I got in touch with pintasia over the weekend through pinside pm and they asked me to send over confirmation of the unpaid invoices and what i worked on, as they were unaware of the problem. I gave them a quick update summary of what i worked on during my time there and have sent all the detailed info over this morning. I also sent a pm to wcbrandes pinside account. I'm waiting now for a reply.
I'd just like to re-iterate my earlier comments that i'm not looking to cause trouble and tried to support the original projects for as long as i could, anyway i could, i just want to paid up for what i did and for what my company worked on to be acknowledged. Almost going bankrupt in the process along with other things was not easy to get over
John Popaduik caused me and my family 'great harm' and still refuses to apologise

I still can't believe u sent him back the populated play field when he owed u money... I would have kept that as collateral

#11058 8 years ago

All is RAZA and MG talk

I think a lot of the people in on AIW were also in on the other games and much further in financially which are why they're discussed more. IMHO, the AIW theme would probably sell more units than the other two combined. I wasn't in on it, so I've seen nothing about how it was envisioned, but it's got a lot of potential.

#11059 8 years ago

My suggestions for the new team:

1. Make 16 MG "Platinum" at $16k as originally planned. Keep it über limited. Make it easily recognizable as an LE, not just a little plaque. Change something substantial.

2. Make unlimited MG at $10k

3. Everyone gets 1 credit toward MG

4. Full refunds once sales begin and revenue will allow

5. Shelve RAZA and AIW until MG has been completed and shipped.

6. Forget the no-lawsuit clause

7. No more NDAs

#11060 8 years ago
Quoted from gcp:

Serious question - how does one acquire* the Zidware assets while avoiding Zidware's liabilities *without* John being on board? Unless John himself actually sees the writing on the wall and agrees to lay low and go along with this scheme?
* sorry - "license"

I think the "license" probably could have been acquired by any person here. I think John would have given it under two conditions:

1) Don't sue me.

2) Make games for people and give them some type of credit so they don't come after me.

Many songs are "licensed" over and over again by TV shows, movies and commercials. I really think any person here could go get a license from John under those conditions.

Here is the thing. Bill acquired the license. That's it, a license to try to make the games. I really don't think he is the bad guy here. Bill IS spending his own money to try to complete the first game. It was the furthest along so it makes sense. My guess is that he is investing about $100K to try to get that done. He is working with about 25 vendors to put a game together for the Northwest show. That's more than John could, or would even think about doing. It makes no sense for Bill to talk about RAZA and AIW yet. Let him try to get game 1 working.

Finally, Bill has to have some contact with John. He can't just cut John off. John has EVERYTHING on his computer, in his shop, and in his head. He needs that stuff to make ANY of the games. We all know John is a little "flaky." Anything could happen.

The following is my opinion - Bill is hoping he can get everything soon even with the risk that "John might go crazy and destroy everything" when all the lawsuits and attorney general letters start to hit. Then, John is bankrupt, and there is no chance that any of these games ever see the light of day. That is why Bill is asking for some kind of "stay of execution" on John. He is hoping to slow the tide over the next month to get everything he can from John. This is to protect all of the buyers. Somebody else will have everything.

Finally, this is a no-win situation for Bill. He did not buy the company. He does not owe anybody anything as such. What if he can make these games and sell them for $10K each? Then, he sends them to the first 15-20 buyers for free. They will still be asking him for $6K refunds from him even though he gave them exactly what they paid for (other than exclusivity). He didn't owe them the games or the $6K each; John is the one who might owe them something. If Bill sells 100 or 150 of them at $10K, the exclusivity is gone, but that is the price to be paid to attempt to move on to games 2 and 3. That will upset even more people.

So, my advice for now, take a deep breath and let Bill do his thing. Leave Bill alone and offer support to him. That's what I am doing. If he asks, I will go to John's shop with six of my guys TODAY and help to put a game together.

On John, I have no advice. Let your conscience, heart and brain guide you towards making the best decision for you.

It's really worth thinking about.

#11061 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

1. Make 16 MG "Platinum" at $16k as originally planned. Keep it über limited. Make it easily recognizable as an LE, not just a little plaque. Change something substantial.
2. Make unlimited MG at $10k

IMO there isn't much of a market for 10k MG's and you need economies of scale to drive the costs down. Should be one version of MG for 8k-9k unlimited.

#11062 8 years ago

#11063 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Bill,
I'm curious why you chose to save MG over RAZA? Both are near prototype ready, yes?

The quote below is the reason for my above quoted question to bill:

Quoted from rai:

While I applaud Bill and all the guys involved, I also see this delema. RAZA owners paid the lions share of money to John (I'm assuming $800K) and they are getting the short straw. *GETTING the short straw* there was no discussion or vote, the majority investors are paying to save the minority investors.
Not saying MG buyers deserve to get stiffed, but someone is getting stiffed in this plan and it's not MG buyers who wanted a MG priced at $16k and that's the only plan on the table.

I'm having trouble understanding why 19 trumps the 199, whatever the exact amount is. Even if every MG owner is paid in full and even if every RAZA owner is only paid in up to $4,000, the RAZA owners have funded double what MG has. I'm really scratching my head on why mg over RAZA. If this is being done for the good of pinball, why not serve the greatest number affected? I have to guess that there is close to half to a third of the money left to be collected on RAZA. Why not get RAZA running with a production plan. I'm sure those outstanding balances will be gladly sent in. Something just doesn't make sense as to why RAZA is being converted to mg and not the other way around.

#11064 8 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

This is disgusting. Where's the human element in all of this? Is Jpop a robot or something? At least man up and apologize for your mistakes. Again applejuice, glad you were able to overcome this hard time and thanks for all your hard work.

You know, I don't have a horse in this race but all this shit chaps my ass just the same and the above especially does. One could claim that JPOOP just failed because he is a bad business man or is eccentric or whatever or many could say he just plain screwed all these people. But to hide like a bitch and not take responsibility for anything, or to even admit he screwed up and to not even try to make things right, to me, shows what a complete assclown scumbag he is. Im amazes that you people who have lost thousands of dollars with this guy are not out with pitchforks looking for him to get your pound of flesh. I know I'm just a dumbass redneck but this guy deserves to get whats coming to him. Im picturing the redheaded guy on The Walking Dead when he found out his hero was just a coward and had been bullshitting him the whole time.

I hope you guys get something out of this mess.

#11065 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Same here! John is a narcissistic POS & a liar who see's himself as the victim here, he doesn't give a Sh!t about anyone else in my opinion. John your reputation is destroyed, you went from a loveable mad pinball scientists to the ultimate villain..... You are a Predator in the community that you supposedly loved, your career is over!

Most people knew this already though, right? Isn't this why Stern wouldn't hire him and Ben Heck parted ways early on. What am I missing..

#11066 8 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I think the "license" probably could have been acquired by any person here. I think John would have given it under two conditions:
1) Don't sue me.
2) Make games for people and give them some type of credit so they don't come after me.
Many songs are "licensed" over and over again by TV shows, movies and commercials. I really think any person here could go get a license from John under those conditions.
Here is the thing. Bill acquired the license. That's it, a license to try to make the games. I really don't think he is the bad guy here. Bill IS spending his own money to try to complete the first game. It was the furthest along so it makes sense. My guess is that he is investing about $100K to try to get that done. He is working with about 25 vendors to put a game together for the Northwest show. That's more than John could, or would even think about doing. It makes no sense for Bill to talk about RAZA and AIW yet. Let him try to get game 1 working.
Finally, Bill has to have some contact with John. He can't just cut John off. John has EVERYTHING on his computer, in his shop, and in his head. He needs that stuff to make ANY of the games. We all know John is a little "flaky." Anything could happen.
The following is my opinion - Bill is hoping he can get everything soon even with the risk that "John might go crazy and destroy everything" when all the lawsuits and attorney general letters start to hit. Then, John is bankrupt, and there is no chance that any of these games ever see the light of day. That is why Bill is asking for some kind of "stay of execution" on John. He is hoping to slow the tide over the next month to get everything he can from John. This is to protect all of the buyers. Somebody else will have everything.
Finally, this is a no-win situation for Bill. He did not buy the company. He does not owe anybody anything as such. What if he can make these games and sell them for $10K each? Then, he sends them to the first 15-20 buyers for free. They will still be asking him for $6K refunds from him even though he gave them exactly what they paid for (other than exclusivity). He didn't owe them the games or the $6K each; John is the one who might owe them something. If Bill sells 100 or 150 of them at $10K, the exclusivity is gone, but that is the price to be paid to attempt to move on to games 2 and 3. That will upset even more people.
So, my advice for now, take a deep breath and let Bill do his thing. Leave Bill alone and offer support to him. That's what I am doing. If he asks, I will go to John's shop with six of my guys TODAY and help to put a game together.
On John, I have no advice. Let your conscience, heart and brain guide you towards making the best decision for you.
It's really worth thinking about.

BackFlipper you just saved me a ton of writing thank you. Will you honestly go help and make sure the games are complete as he promised. no excuses all parts ordered and rest he has in his hands already please pm me as working hard from west coast.

#11067 8 years ago

The most likely outcome in this mess is the one that no one has envisioned at this point.
From someone who has not lost any money on this debacle, I cant possibly tell those who have lost time and money what to feel, think or do. But as a potential buyer of a game that may be special, I think its important that all the ideas and opinions be expressed here.
I would like to see wcbrandes & co have the oppportunity to take this venture to another level, if that is at all possible.

#11068 8 years ago

i wish bill and all those invested, including the vendors a positive outcome, except jpop. i want to see jpop taken behind the wood shed and given what he has coming. if the price would be reasonable for mg it might have a chance but if jpop is still involved i wouldn't even consider buying in at 5000$

i hope pintasia gets as far away from this criminal clown as possible for the sake of their own credibility. pintasia having fraudsters like jpop consulting will bring "great harm" to pintasia.

#11069 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Look just bear with me. I don't build or manufacture pinball machines, I restructure to get things done and try my best to make it happen. I would not go into this unless i did my due diligence. Doesn't mean I will succeed, however I will always surround myself with the right people and keep the wrong ones at arms length. Once I have more to share it will be shared with all.

I don't think anybody is seriously questioning your desire to want to make rights out of the wrongs. Don't take our skepticism as any indication we want you to fail. Quite the contrary. I'm sure almost everybody wants to see the games made. It's just there are a lot of unanswered questions. I appreciate you taking the time to address what everybody is asking. This probably means you're going to have to deal with a significant amount of cynicism given the circumstances (and I think we all know it's not your fault) -- but this is a hot potato that you've decided to pick up. Thanks for keeping us informed.

#11070 8 years ago

Oh, you guys bought the aiw too,i figured , how can i have #25 if nobody bought one?

#11071 8 years ago

Praise you Bill for your effort.
What will John tell his daughter at the moment?just a thought,she is on the internet too...yeah daddy spent other peoples almost $2 million and I delivered 0 machines.
And now daddy cant go outside and the curtains have to stay closed.

#11072 8 years ago

Oh, you guys bought the aiw too,i figured , how can i have #25 if nobody bought one?

I no longer think those #'s mean anything ... sadly they most likely NEVER DID , John the fraudster didn't keep track of anything he has sent me documents saying that I was #51 as well as #71 ?? does that mean I get two AIW's lol

#11073 8 years ago

yeah saw your post about that i believe

#11074 8 years ago

I'll be happy with one aiw,it does not need to have a ruleset,as long as i can flip a ball and have a"thing"for my money

#11075 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I am one of those who lost his money as well.

You have the prototype and the IP rights now do you not?

Can you elaborate on what your arrangement was to acquire that?

You appear to be the only pre-order customer that has actually gotten something from Zidware, and we're all curious what that cost and what the terms of that deal are?

#11076 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

BackFlipper you just saved me a ton of writing thank you. Will you honestly go help and make sure the games are complete as he promised. no excuses all parts ordered and rest he has in his hands already please pm me as working hard from west coast.

Yes, I will. Name the day & time, and I will be there with a couple of helpers. I am more than happy to do that. I know how much getting this first (prototype) game out means to you. It's everything. PM sent.

#11077 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I'm really scratching my head on why mg over RAZA.

Obviously they are building MG to be showable next week. RAZA has never been that close. There's never been reports of people "playing" RAZA... ever. So it has to be MG first. Just pragmatic to do that. To paraphrase Ben.... slap the ramps on, get something to show people.

So the second part of the equation is how to handle RAZA buyers.... all 124 of them.

Can enough time be bought, can MGs be produced and start making money, to put out the fires?

Things are not going to get any less exciting around here.

#11078 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

You have the prototype and the IP rights now do you not?
Can you elaborate on what your arrangement was to acquire that?
You appear to be the only pre-order customer that has actually gotten something from Zidware, and we're all curious what that cost and what the terms of that deal are?

I have heard this question asked directly of Bill several times here as of late. He has yet to answer it. In my experience, there are very few reasons why a direct question isn't answered directly. The lion's share of those reasons aren't to the benefit of the person asking the question.

#11079 8 years ago

My guess is John keeps what he received
John gets paid a consulting fee
Someone else makes people whole, remember no matter what John owns the trademark and copyrights and regardless will get paid again on wages or royalties.

#11080 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

You are a Predator in the community that you supposedly loved, your career is over!

I see what you did there.

#11081 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I'm having trouble understanding why 19 trumps the 199, whatever the exact amount is. Even if every MG owner is paid in full and even if every RAZA owner is only paid in up to $4,000, the RAZA owners have funded double what MG has. I'm really scratching my head on why mg over RAZA. If this is being done for the good of pinball, why not serve the greatest number affected? I have to guess that there is close to half to a third of the money left to be collected on RAZA. Why not get RAZA running with a production plan. I'm sure those outstanding balances will be gladly sent in. Something just doesn't make sense as to why RAZA is being converted to mg and not the other way around.

I have a few guesses for what they're worth, now that I've seen a good bit of both games. MG is much closer to completion and Bill knows that he's only got days or weeks to save this thing, if it's even possible. It's art isn't straight from Mars Attacks and Godzilla like RAZA which will require extra time and work to avoid copyright problems. The RAZA theme kind of went off the rails a little bit compared to what some of us thought it was going to be. I, for one, like MG much better now that I've seen both, though RAZA could still be a decent game. There might also be more code in MG than RAZA right now, who knows. I suspect that if they can successfully pull off MG, RAZA would follow, though I imagine it would look different in the end, even if it kept the same game mechs. FWIW.

Dang, Frolic beat me to it.

#11082 8 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

no there are several of us I think Iceman was in on AIW as well

AIW is really the only one I would want now, yes I have $$ in both. Raza is probably the least likely pin made despite it receiving the most $$$.

#11083 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Obviously they are building MG to be showable next week. RAZA has never been that close. There's never been reports of people "playing" RAZA... ever. So it has to be MG first. Just pragmatic to do that. To paraphrase Ben.... slap the ramps on, get something to show people.
So the second part of the equation is how to handle RAZA buyers.... all 124 of them.
Can enough time be bought, can MGs be produced and start making money, to put out the fires?
Things are not going to get any less exciting around here.

I swear I just read somewhere that RAZA is near prototype ready. If I'm wrong, my apologies.

#11084 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

remember no matter what John owns the trademark and copyrights and regardless will get paid again on wages or royalties.

Neither Zidware nor John own the copyright art work product that he didn't pay for. I'm sure that is why Bill wisely locked up Zombie Yeti for a long term deal.

#11085 8 years ago

That is if he didn't pay him anything

#11086 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I swear I just read somewhere that RAZA is near prototype ready. If I'm wrong, my apologies. Either way, I'm still skeptical of RAZA to mg versus mg to RAZA.

It's not from what I've seen on the RAZA owner's site. I don't recall seeing a working mech of any kind yet, or the full ramps even in paper. I could be wrong given this roller coaster and the long passage of time between updates. There's a lot of stuff there, and some potentially cool mechs, but I think it will require some time to polish it up.

#11087 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I have heard this question asked directly of Bill several time here as of late. He has yet to answer it. In my experience, there are very few reasons why a direct question isn't answered directly. The lion's share of those reasons aren't to the benefit of the person asking the question.

I really think if there's going to be any trust here, the details of that arrangement need to be made public.

#11088 8 years ago

even just software. At least with MG there is flipping code.

and with no programmer currently working on it, the road to getting raza to a show would be months. Zidware wouldn't last that long for certain.

Getting MG to the show next week is a snowball's chance in hell, but more than raza.

#11089 8 years ago
Quoted from taz:

It's not from what I've seen on the RAZA owner's site. I don't recall seeing a working mech of any kind yet, or the full ramps even in paper. I could be wrong given this roller coaster and the long passage of time between updates. There's a lot of stuff there, and some potentially cool mechs, but I think it will require some time to polish it up.

Fair enough. I must be mistaken.

#11090 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

According to what we've been told here 4 years before anything.

This game at 16K was really for a select few who could afford it.Hate to use the term 1%ers but it felt that way from the get go.It still has a "country club" feel to it.

Its not gonna revolutionize the hobby or the industry.Its a collectible for those who can afford it.

GOOD LUCK To all who have something at stake I really hope you guys get some satisfaction in the end but.......

To me it feels like a bunch of rich guys rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

#11091 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Fair enough. I must be mistaken.

Actually, maybe not. That was probably more of John's B/S and floated out to everyone here in past posts about how close it was to completion. Probably someone who came back from his shop under the influence of whatever hex that people leave there with.

#11092 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I don't think anybody is seriously questioning your desire to want to make rights out of the wrongs. Don't take our skepticism as any indication we want you to fail.

I question it. Everyone should question it. Not on the negative assumption that they're out to screw you but because it's always the prudent thing to do. Basing judgments on desires and intents is what allowed this situation to reach the point it did. People thought Jpop and Kevin had their hearts in the right place, so they stopped asking the tough questions. Now a new party says their heart is in the right place.

In fact, the only way this thing will get off the ground is if people DO ask the tough questions, and get satisfactory answers.

Quoted from Skins:

I have heard this question asked directly of Bill several time here as of late. He has yet to answer it. In my experience, there are very few reasons why a direct question isn't answered directly. The lion's share of those reasons aren't to the benefit of the person asking the question.

This is a good example.

#11093 8 years ago

I would agree. Cue George Bush quote here.

So my question for Bill is simple:

Let's see the agreement, and if not, why not?

#11094 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

"Wait 2 weeks" .

#11095 8 years ago

RAZA is way far along, has ramps, looks actually further along and a better shooter / better play field than MG. but I am no engineer or expert so I just know how it "looks" . It looks farther along than MG just by looking at the playfield. But then again if all the art has to be redone, what do I know. And no idea what's under.

RAZA looks awesome though. Like really really cool. Plus the theme for me is better than magic girl which I just never could get into. At one point it was zombies but now I don't know. In the new deal it is still unclear to me if this title is going to get made, or a series of "if"s have to be made.

Can it all be done with just the original (13,17,19, or 20) guys? Or does there HAVE to be new sales to make it work? I think if the $$ works with just the original guys and a handful more then the MG people are in a better position than the other people. So if you are in on MG or were one of the originals I get why they support this. If you are RAZA or AIW and not MG it makes more sense to,want some resolution prior to the nebulous 4 years maybe.

On a side note - getting the owners to split and be against each other , if you were wanting to deflect heat and get owners to blame other victims...seems to be working.

#11096 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

second one supercedes the first labnip. Are you in on one of the machines? Did we miss you in our communications? PM me and I will get you copies. I believe someone posted here.

Plan & Future:
Thanks. I might have missed the post about that.
I didn't go in on the original purchase plan, but have wanted to buy a MG if it became complete, originally planned as maybe being a 2nd owner of one.
Seeing recently that more could be available, now have interest as potentially a 1st owner.
Hence the question about multiple versions of contracts going out to customers.

Benchmarking Situation:
Drawing from experience spending most of the last 26 years in the game industry (building games & game companies), there was a lot about Jpop that didn't put checks in all the boxes to get across the finish line.
But, now with a second chance, fresh blood and a new coming together by vendors (very key), there's some potential for a win.

Legal Weakness in future team:
Aside from: people, process, policy, tools & governance to execute successfully, the next largest risk appears to be unwinding the legal & financial train wreck that is jpop. The language written in the 1st contract sent out by jpop is just horrific. If written by the current law firm that is in place with the new team, then that is likely to be a giant show stopper if they are still involved. I'm embarrassed for them to even associate their name with that language.
a.) If required by client(s) to be written by the law firm, then it shows lack of experience at the law firm in counseling clients in effective legal agreements.
b.) If both proposed & written by the law firm, then it shows lack of experience at the law firm by blindly tossing in far over-reaching language.
c.) If written by someone else, another firm, Jpop himself, other... then shows a lack of governance by new team.
In all cases, it gives a glimmer of future legal & contractual defects that will be happening across all parties: business entities, vendors, customers, employees, contractors, licensees. And because that is one of the major pillars to enable the success of this initiative, one could propose that something needs to change already.

Having written, negotiated & delivered contracts up to $4B+ in size, $250m in global game team budgets, managing 500+ game related vendors in parallel, and delivering 150+ game related projects per year, blablabla... this 1 (one) pin getting complete should not be this problematic with effective planning, risk management & staffing. Just a thought

#11097 8 years ago

dup post

#11098 8 years ago
Quoted from vex:

i wish bill and all those invested, including the vendors a positive outcome, except jpop. i want to see jpop taken behind the wood shed and given what he has coming. if the price would be reasonable for mg it might have a chance but if jpop is still involved i wouldn't even consider buying in at 5000$
i hope pintasia gets as far away from this criminal clown as possible for the sake of their own credibility. pintasia having fraudsters like jpop consulting will bring "great harm" to pintasia.

Isn't the entire point of this shitshow to produce some brand new Jpop machines?

Not sure if I understand the whole "get Jpop as far away from this project as possible!!!!" concept.

Seems like if anybody is going to try to see this thing through Jpop's involvement is going to be a necessary evil.

#11099 8 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

1) Don't sue me.

I still don't understand why the deal with Deeproot didn't go through.

#11100 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Isn't the entire point of this shitshow to produce some brand new Jpop machines?

i think it is turning into "let's get some Zombie Yeti pinball machines!"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mclean, VA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 490.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.