(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 490.
#10101 8 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Tom you beat me by one second!

#10102 8 years ago

18 month and we'll only have one standing when this is all over! Where's the Hobbit????

#10103 8 years ago

Yeah boy. The letter is finally beginning to sound like a real proposition. RAZA conversion 1. No new money and people who may have the actual means to make a pinball machine?! Specifies John is out of the business end of things. ++1

#10104 8 years ago

I hear their are somewhere around 114 of us and somewhere near $1,200,000 floating around. Hum...

Cointaker at $100K
Couple of buyers purchased 2 @ $30k!!

#10105 8 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Here we go! Who got the email tonight about the following?
Dear Fellow Zidware Customers,
Pintasia Design Inc. is the Licensee to MG, RAZA and AIW. We want to share with you who we are and why we are here. We are in the same boat as you. We have interests in both RAZA and MG. By investing our own resources of time, money and efforts, Pintasia on a best efforts basis will do everything that they possibly can to help get back what we all lost to Zidware. To be clear, Pintasia is a third party, and is not a part of Zidware the company or their liabilities.
Pintasia is a newly formed company set up to bring the best talent in all necessary facets of pinball to produce extraordinary games ready for production:
· Business Development - Bill Brandes: business restructuring, real estate holdings, commodities, investment fund
· Finance & Operations - Sabrina Wei: investment banker, business consultant, Deloitte & Touche alumni
· Art Design - Zombie Yeti, artist for MG, RAZA and AIW
· Technical Support - Jim Martin, service and support for machines
· Consultant* (Game Design) - John Popadiuk, Zidware Inc.
· Legal Counsel (USA) – Jordan Litwin, Meltzer, Purtill & Stelle LLC
· Manufacturer – TBD, must be proven quality manufacturer
· Programmer – TBD, must have experience with deep rule sets
* John Popadiuk is strictly a Consultant, he has no interest in Pintasia and does not make any business decisions. His role is strictly defined as artistic design for the completion of the 3 machines in progress.
The agreement provided by our attorney was to quantify Zidware customers enabling us to plan a viable business structure. We have extended the deadline to June 30, 2015, please use updated agreement attached.
We are not asking for money now, and we hope to delay additional payments until production is confirmed. This will largely depend on the manufacturing agreement we enter into. We will release the information upon successful execution.
The Collector's Edition was set at 199, not to encourage an upsell but to allow the opportunity for all Zidware customers to get in on the limited run which will feature special elements. We stress, it is not necessary to have 199 MG-Collector’s Edition ordered to commence production, nor are we forcing anyone to convert from their current title.
The reason we created the Magic Girl Classic is to get possible new sales quicker on a machine that is nearly complete, these potential profits in turn will allow us now to confirm 1 credit for RAZA and AIW purchasers.
Our next communication will be strictly answering questions arising from this correspondence. This endeavor was strictly born out of the desire to get the money we all lost to Zidware. We have spoken to many of you personally in the last few days, the positive responses and encouraging words have been absolutely amazing. We want to thank everyone who has lent a hand to help out. For those who we haven’t talked to yet, we invite you to call at your earliest convenience.
Look forward to speaking with you personally,
PINTASIA DESIGN INC.
Telephone: 604-259-6581
Line 1 – General Info & Sales
Line 2 - Bill
Line 3 - Sabrina
Email: Magic Girl Info <[email protected]>
Enclosure

so, the 'white Knight' has no experience building pinball machines, nor experience building anything

nobody has been contracted to build, thus impossible to know the build costs
nobody IS programming the software, software is a huge part of the game design

run kids, don't look back

#10106 8 years ago

"We are not asking for money now..."

Isn't this the oldest trick in the flim-flam book?

#10107 8 years ago

jacked on this pinball, jacked on predator, a few weeks back I was told I am next up for amh but there was a delay in some part, and tomorrow I'll probably be told a tornado destroyed everything.

#10108 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

So nobody can sue John?
You have to pay more for the game?
John gets to keep your money?
You have to wait 4 years?
If the licensee had experience manufacturing pinball it wouldn't take them 4 years to complete them.
My suggestion is all the buyers and creditors get together and appoint a team to take this train wreck over.

There is great irony in a post like this coming from you, Wayne..

#10109 8 years ago

Legal Counsel (USA) – Jordan Litwin, Meltzer, Purtill & Stelle LLC
Any chance this may be the same people that Jpop is/will be using for any lawsuits against him?

I feel for you guys who have waited for so long and paid up monies.

#10110 8 years ago

I just sent them an email just now about programming it.

:: shrug :: figured it's worth a shot.

#10111 8 years ago

Dear Poptasia,

Please explain how in any way, shape, or form, it's appropriate for John to receive potentially more money from this project whilst receiving no ramifications whatsoever for his past digressions?

Correct me if I'm wrong but under your "save the day" scenario JPop nor Poptasia have any obligation to issue refunds, correct? JPop/Zidware doesn't have to file for bankruptcy nor liquify any assets, correct? Poptasia now gets years to build the game and collect MORE money, correct?

For you to even think it's remotely acceptable to insinuate JPop will be paid for his work going forward is stupidity of epic proportions. This is not YOU looking out for pinheads. It's you saving JPop's ass and nothing more. No risk on your part, no risk on JPop's part and all the risk on the people you are asking MORE money from. The collective audacity of your "company" is bewildering. Your scenario is a joke, sounds more like a hostage situation than anything.

#10112 8 years ago

Jpop does not need contractual protection to eliminate his legal obligations, risks & responsibilities with all paying customers... so that a new business entity & team may proceed.
Those are 2 completely separate relationships and obligations.

Insist that the arrangement between Jpop and a new business entity/team be completely independent from ANYTHING related to CUSTOMERS.

Then a 3rd contractual & financial arrangement needs to be made between Jpop, the new business entity/team & VENDORS.

Jpop (in the past, currently, and going forward) is to maintain ALL LEGAL & FINANCIAL risk/burden for the success or failure of each of these products even if a new business entity/team is added into the mix to assist in his business. The new business entity/team can choose to accept contractual/legal & financial risk by working with Jpop, or not.

NO NEW CONTRACTS should be required for CUSTOMERS. NONE !

#10113 8 years ago

Follow the money, and see what you find..

#10114 8 years ago

It would appear besides Jpop, that the next biggest douchebags are :
Legal Counsel (USA) – Jordan Litwin, Meltzer, Purtill & Stelle LLC who sadly are trying to force both legal & financial constraints on CUSTOMERS !

A law firm does not write a 1 sided contract in a vacuum. ALL CONTRACTS are open to negotiation, including ignoring.

Let's see if this becomes searchable on Google:

Legal Counsel (USA) – Jordan Litwin, Meltzer, Purtill & Stelle LLC are trying to rip off CUSTOMERS

Legal Counsel (USA) – Jordan Litwin, Meltzer, Purtill & Stelle LLC are trying to rip off CUSTOMERS

#10115 8 years ago

"Wcbrandes" and "Bill Brandes" = same guy? If so, I wish you the best!

#10116 8 years ago

And both come from BC

#10117 8 years ago

Also I just noticed some of the games linked to the topic... Very clever, fellas

#10118 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

"Wcbrandes" and "Bill Brandes" = same guy? If so, I wish you the best!

Yes.

#10119 8 years ago

Well then i guess the cat is out of the bag.

It figures it would take a Canadian to bail out a Canadian. man I hope this works, I really do... Here's hoping Bill calls Stern first thing Tuesday morning. Hey maybe Lyman can do the code! . And Stern can learn how to integrate an LCD display finally ... It's a win-win!

#10120 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

No comments on my deposits converted to shares?

Actually I think what you suggest is similar to what I suggested earlier on, but your concept is more refined. I think that could actually work, benefit all involved and pinball in general and we still get to see games made.

To continue this project I think the math is actually pretty simple (helicopter view mode on):
- For MG John received like $250,000.00 in pre-order money.
- Basically a new investor could license the right to build that game and would inherit the obligation to deliver the game to those who pre-ordered and didn't get a refund earlier on, or he should refund whoever wants a refund. So in theory getting the license means buying into a $ 250.000 dept. That may make it a very affordable license.
- The design of MG is pretty cool. From what I've seen think in the style of TOTAN.
- Could a new manufacturer sell 1,000 of those games? If priced reasonably (and 16K or even 12K seems not reasonable) I'd say yes. Most likely such an investor is still likely to have a margin on each game sold of $ 1,000 or more.
- So in theory sell 250 games and the investment in the license is recouped. Sell another 100 and the production set up costs are recouped as well. Sell the other 650 games and that not just $ 650.000 in profit, but actually more as then only the production materials and costs need to be paid for, so the profit margin on those games is bigger.
- If I had a pinball factory this would be a no brainer. I'd take the license in a heartbeat, get the games produced, everybody happy.

I've seen/heard about a figure of $1,000,000 being received by John. That obviously requires some more math as I'm not informed on how many deposits that is on which games. But in theory you can still see that money as development costs for all the games worked on. Stepping in as an investor means owning these and being obligated to manufacture them, but you could skip the obligation to refund. So if you pre-ordered there is no refund possible, but you will get the game (as long as you paid in full).

As far as I could tell when visiting John's workshop in October of last year, both MG and RAZA seemed to be pretty far in developement. Plus there is aparently another game that no-one has seen yet (not AIW). So 2, potentially 3 designs to manufacture to recoup your investment. That may still seem profitable. Especially since a new investor may not even have to pay that much money. In theory that money was spent to develop the games, but an investor could still buy the whole thing for less. As long as the games get made there is no reason / need to refund. So basically there's a couple of cool designs up for graps. How much do you think it costs Stern or JJP to develop a game? My guess is if buying the Zidware designs is an option they'll spend less on that than designing a new game from scratch. Again: a no brainer.

Let's say the above isn't fiction, but a realistic option. Another, but less favorable option: John could sell the designs for X amount, but keeps responsible for doing the refunds. Then it would be a more expensive investment, but hardly more than the total sum of pre-order money. If John would get that kind of money out of such a deal he can refund most / all of the deposits. When refunded by John the new owner would not be obligated to deliver that game for free to that person, so another game that could be sold = more income / profit.

Keep in mind one thing: John may have made some mistakes as a business man, but he designs some pretty interesting and good looking games. It's actually amazing that pinball companies aren't outbidding each other to get these designs. If I had a pinball company I'd be on my way with a checkbook.

#10121 8 years ago

Man -- just when it couldn't get any weirder.

I feel for those of you who have lost money in this. The new licensee thing is like watching someone try to convince a person with a gambling problem to lay down just one more big bet because they know it'll hit big and save you.

Sorry folks, park's closed. The moose out front should have told you.

#10122 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

It would appear besides Jpop, that the next biggest douchebags are :
Legal Counsel (USA) – Jordan Litwin, Meltzer, Purtill & Stelle LLC who sadly are trying to force legal constraints on CUSTOMERS !
A law firm does not write a 1 sided contract in a vacuum. ALL CONTRACTS are open to negotiation, including ignoring.
Let's see if this becomes searchable on Google:

the law offices of dewey, cheatum, and howe.

I don't think these people know what a small, tight knit community the pinball community is.

#10123 8 years ago

We were told that when the Licensee was announced that we'd all know who it was and we'd all be excited.

I have now read the list and I have no idea who these people are.

Can anyone tell me who they are and what their back ground in pinball manufacturing is?

#10124 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

hey all - I'll chime in with one bit that may or may not help soothe the pain
I met with the 'Licensee' just 2 days ago in Chicago. Rather impromptu meeting after a root canal and a 3 hr drive on Vicodin/Ibuprofen... but I made it safely (I had just watch Mad Max Fury Road last weekend and was a bit concerned I might have to ram a few cars off the toll road - but i held off)... We had a brief phone conversation prior to that, but essentially I'd never met 'Licensee'.
In the few hours i spent talking with 'Licensee' I came away with an impression I did not expect. This is not an inexperienced 'Licensee' in the realm of high stakes & large scale business. Quite the contrary. The plans are lofty and achievable and well researched. And more importantly - coming from someone that LOVES pinball.

Lastly - for the cynical few (on a forum!?) - I'm always careful about putting myself out there and diluting my integrity and work (hence my hidden credit up till the adobe video) - so just know i don't say this without a bit of hesitation (ie I have nothing but initial contempt for large scale business ventures from past experience) but it's overshadowed by legitimate excitement and optimism.
In short - I think the end product is going to be MUCH better!!! And hell - I might even get paid for doing pinball work (i jest)

ZombieYeti, delighted to have you on the Pintasia team!

#10125 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I have no idea who these people are.

#10126 8 years ago

Man, I wouldn't want to be wcbrandes' inbox right now..

#10127 8 years ago

fact, these ass clowns have no clue of what they are doing.
fact, building pinball machines is hard.
fact, no one with 2 or more functioning brain cells will give them one more penny.
fact, no one that is sane will invest one penny in this train wreck.
the cardboard kiss game has a better chance of getting made.
oh, it has been made, by a real pinball company.

#10128 8 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Man -- just when it couldn't get any weirder.
I feel for those of you who have lost money in this. The new licensee thing is like watching someone try to convince a person with a gambling problem to lay down just one more big bet because they know it'll hit big and save you.

The perfect analogy was the gentleman a few pages ago who posted the picture of Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

#10129 8 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Actually I think what you suggest is similar to what I suggested earlier on, but your concept is more refined. I think that could actually work, benefit all involved and pinball in general and we still get to see games made.

- The design of MG is pretty cool. From what I've seen think in the style of TOTAN.

- Could a new manufacturer sell 1,000 of those games? If priced reasonably (and 16K or even 12K seems not reasonable) I'd say yes. Most likely such an investor is still likely to have a margin on each game sold of $ 1,000 or more.

- If I had a pinball factory this would be a no brainer. I'd take the license in a heartbeat, get the games produced, everybody happy.

Let's say the above isn't fiction, but a realistic option.

Keep in mind one thing: John may have made some mistakes as a business man, but he designs some pretty interesting and good looking games. It's actually amazing that pinball companies aren't outbidding each other to get these designs. If I had a pinball company I'd be on my way with a checkbook.

Unigroove, thanks for your insight. Yes, when you actually see the prototype games in person it certainly is a no brainer. Not only are we driven by helping fellow pinheads to be able to get a machine in their hands, and a way to overcome their Zidware loss but to be able to bring these amazing art designs come to life.

We are focused on completing the Master Prototype for Magic Girl to unveil at a pinballl show in June. Simultaneously we are hard at work to complete a JV with the right manufacturer...we want to pair up the incredible artwork with a quality proven manufacturer. All of our efforts and funds are directed towards the end goal. Thank you to all who have reached out and extended their help and support...it is amazing the network of resources amongst us.

#10130 8 years ago
Quoted from PINTASIA:

Unigroove, thanks for your insight. Yes, when you actually see the prototype games in person it certainly is a no brainer. Not only are we driven by helping fellow pinheads to be able to get a machine in their hands, and a way to overcome their Zidware loss but to be able to bring these amazing art designs come to life.
We are focused on completing the Master Prototype for Magic Girl to unveil at a pinballl show in June. Simultaneously we are hard at work to complete a JV with the right manufacturer...we want to pair up the incredible artwork with a quality proven manufacturer. All of our efforts and funds are directed towards the end goal. Thank you to all who have reached out and extended their help and support...it is amazing the network of resources amongst us.

Good luck! You're gonna need it!

And seriously, I hope you succeed. It will be like trying to move a mountain I imagine.

#10131 8 years ago

Guys I'm not gonna cry if the support is not there and hey all you can do is try. I am spending the time and effort to see if I can get this thing across the finish line that's it. All Pintasia profit from machines will go to the customers until everyone is fully made whole. I will update when more information becomes available and as soon as a JV can be reached, (if it can) with a proven manufacturer. No we are not asking for money up front from existing customers, and thanks to all that has helped us get to this point. We hope that we can help end this pre order model for good, it is one area we focusing on which is sucking the life out of this industry. If we have missed anyone on the email list that's involved please don't hesitate to pm me.

#10132 8 years ago

I figured was too soon... even though I am one that has suffered. just was trying to add a little light humor to the situation apologies

#10133 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

image1.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
I kid I kid

Ouch! That's just cruel.. Lol

#10134 8 years ago

I get why Pintasia likes this arrangement (essentially they get to cherry pick Zidware's assets outside of any sort of bidding process that would ensue from a bankruptcy proceeding -- for all we know, perhaps for free?) , and I get why John likes this arrangement (no consequences at all for the quagmire he put himself in?).

I fail to see why creditors would be remotely OK with this arrangement.

From a customer perspective, there is no benefit to this arrangement vs. Pintasia acquiring the Zidware assets via Chapter 7, and in fact it sounds like there are possibly costs. From a customer perspective, you could argue that there could be worse outcomes from Chapter 7, depending on who acquires the IP; but if someone is willing to spend more than Pintasia, wouldn't they be likely to find a way to produce the game as well? In this calculus, the only difference would be the 'conversion factor' from prior Zidware payments.

What am I misunderstanding?

#10135 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

image1.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
I kid I kid

Todd.jpgTodd.jpg
#10136 8 years ago

"Sorry for your loss"?

Don't you mean, "Your loss is our gain"?

Very classy guys.

#10139 8 years ago
Quoted from gcp:

From a customer perspective, there is no benefit to this arrangement vs. Pintasia acquiring the Zidware assets via Chapter 7, and in fact it sounds like there are possibly costs. From a customer perspective, you could argue that there could be worse outcomes from Chapter 7, depending on who acquires the IP; but if someone is willing to spend more than Pintasia, wouldn't they be likely to find a way to produce the game as well? In this calculus, the only difference would be the 'conversion factor' from prior Zidware payments.
What am I misunderstanding?

Of course we reviewed the various options that were available and weighed out the pros and cons. From the customer's perspective there are huge differences:

1) Going through Chapter 7 would be a timeline of approximately 6 months...this is the "additional delay" that everyone would need to endure.

2) Unknown, yes it is correct that one goes into it not knowing who will end up with the IP. The fact is that after bankruptcy, the winning bidder owns the IP and is not required to take care of Zidware customers at all! There would not be any conversion available. The only funds that would go to the customers would be whatever was paid for the IP. However do note that the Trustee gets paid first and the costs of the bankruptcy could leave virtually nothing at the end of the day especially considering that the purchasers would be considered unsecured creditors alongside with other creditors who are vendors. We are looking at sharing maybe a few thousand dollars, maybe...just maybe tens of thousands however highly doubtful after costs...and you are sharing pari passu with the rest of the customers totaling over $1 million in claims. Everyone would end up with cents on the dollar. This is a huge difference.

3) Should the new owner of the IP not want to use the same artist or art director to complete the work, the final product could be compromised and not reflect the original look, feel and quality intended.

4) Exclusivity - the new owner could also end up mass producing Magic Girl and not make available a "Collector's Edition" or Limited Edition which would significantly affect the original MG purchasers regarding their value.

For these reasons we chose to take this route in order to do our best to help all of those other customers who would lose their deposits alongside ours. Yes, it is a lot of work, no joke. We understand that, and we have undertaken this task to help all involved. This is why we truly appreciate each and every person who pitches in to help with this endeavor. In our opinion, it is the only way that each customer regardless of title has a chance to get what they deserve.

#10140 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I think John's games are worthy of the faith to try to get them done because you know you'll have something special if they get done.
Pintasia has my support.
Joe

Thanks Joe! Yes, we as purchasers bought as it was a JPOP design...we need to try to keep the integrity of such. This is why we sought to have Zombie Yeti continue his unparalleled artwork with John Popadiuk to complete the art design as it was meant to be. They will be focused to do what they do best while we ensure that the prototypes get done and off to production with a manufacturer who can deliver. John will have no business decisions whatsoever. This is how we are going to get this over the finish line. Your support is much appreciated!

#10141 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Guys I'm not gonna cry if the support is not there and hey all you can do is try. I am spending the time and effort to see if I can get this thing across the finish line that's it. All Pintasia profit from machines will go to the customers until everyone is fully made whole. I will update when more information becomes available and as soon as a JV can be reached, (if it can) with a proven manufacturer. No we are not asking for money up front from existing customers, and thanks to all that has helped us get to this point. We hope that we can help end this pre order model for good, it is one area we focusing on which is sucking the life out of this industry. If we have missed anyone on the email list that's involved please don't hesitate to pm me.

Good going WC...Boutique pinball has hit a rough patch lately I hope you can turn this funk around. GL!

#10142 8 years ago

People who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Big bang Bar. Gene designed nothing, had parts made . machine still took 3 years and a lot of favors, to pull it off
Wayne never had a factory when he took deposits for Medieval Madness remake. With no manufacturing experience, it took many years before the idea folded
JJP, had manufacturing experience, but no engineering or programming expertise, took 3 ½ years (he had been working on this a year before his announcement) to get the game rolling off the assembly line. Electronics not up to standard and found to not be able to handle pinball life

People need to look deeper, beyond the promise, before handing over the well earned $$$

#10143 8 years ago

No manufacturer yet.

Can imagine Gary Stern sifting through this mess.

'Ok, just go and hire that Zombieyeti guy and we are good to go'.

#10144 8 years ago

Meanwhile in Wisconsin 6 playfields done in 5 days!;

spooky.jpgspooky.jpg

#10145 8 years ago

To be clear, Pintasia is a third party, and is not a part of Zidware the company or their liabilities.

If this is the case, why was the first e-mail insistent on not suing Zidware? I mean you're just a third party that is not a part of Zidware as you say. Just a licensee who worked out an agreement with Zidware. Why make it a condition of the agreement that you can't sue a company that you are not a part of? Stern doesn't care if I sue Marvel over a dispute.

And who exactly gets their machines first if they are built? It appears there is an overlap between the members of this new company and current customers of Zidware. Are these going out in order of who paid first, or do the employees of Pintasia get first crack? I think it's a fair question if the money runs out before the run is finished.

#10146 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No manufacturer yet.
Can imagine Gary Stern sifting through this mess.
'Ok, just go and hire that Zombieyeti guy and we are good to go'.

Zombi is on board, no manufacturer would touch this with a 10 foot pole if John was in control, and we have had a month to get to this point. We decided to spend time getting the machine finished and out the door. It will be at the NW meeting in less than 2 weeks. We have people and friends manufacturing the rest of the parts all over the US and it will get done and driven across country for all to see. Things will be moving fast now and we hope to announce a manufacturing partner and programmer within a months time. We will do our best.

#10147 8 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

If this is the case, why was the first e-mail insistent on not suing Zidware? I mean you're just a third party that is not a part of Zidware as you say. Just a licensee who worked out an agreement with Zidware. Why make it a condition of the agreement that you can't sue a company that you are not a part of? Stern doesn't care if I sue Marvel over a dispute.
And who exactly gets their machines first if they are built? It appears there is an overlap between the members of this new company and current customers of Zidware. Are these going out in order of who paid first, or do the employees of Pintasia get first crack? I think it's a fair question if the money runs out before the run is finished.

I'm going to bed however to answer simply, if john is fielding law suits all day every day then we cannot get out of him what we need in these machines simple as that. We haven't even begun to figure out who gets a machine first but I will be last. If there are fully paying customers it would make sense to get there's out first so there is more profit to get to those with loss but we will cross that bridge after we know we have a manufacturing partner.

#10148 8 years ago

You may THINK John is not "in control," but John DID send owners that widely ridiculed email just 24 hours ago, you know, as a "consultant"..

#10149 8 years ago

So you don't have a programmer
Do you have someone to do the music?
Someone to do the animations?

#10150 8 years ago

Pintasia - Get rid of John.
Leave his name on the PF as "initial design by JPop" and cut all ties.

Not sure you would lose many current buyers that way but something is sure: I will never buy any game from a company currently listing John Popadiuk as a consultant. Ever.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
Plastics
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 49.99
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 490.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/203 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.