(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,316 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 165 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,696 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sucks (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (3 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (3 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (3 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (3 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (3 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (3 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (3 years ago)

Post #22304 Photos of every page of the Magic Girl manual. Posted by vidgameseller (3 years ago)

Post #22584 Lion Saw feature information. Posted by applejuice (3 years ago)

Post #22710 Very detailed review from a game owner Posted by ShinyNick (3 years ago)

Post #22817 Details on the origin of the driver board Posted by Borygard (3 years ago)

Post #22957 Comparison photos between a MG 'prototype' and another shipped MG Posted by spfxted (3 years ago)

Post #23045 Pinball News first look review. Posted by Pinballs (3 years ago)

Post #23392 Ebay Auction for NIB Magic Girl #007 Posted by fattrain (2 years ago)

Post #23611 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by dgarrett (2 years ago)

Post #23615 Interview with Linda Deal (artist), speaking about CV and TOM Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #23754 The Deeproot link. Posted by pin2d (2 years ago)

Post #23946 Result of civil suit against JPOP Posted by rommy (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#695 5 years ago

what a major disappointment this is. who in their right mind would want to be one of the new 25 people putting money into this debacle? if 25 brave souls would step up, what's to say in 12 months he doesn't add another 25 spots?

my guess from reading through all this? the money is gone and there won't be any games made. i really hope i am wrong but jpop comes across as extremely flaky and completely out to lunch putting it mildly.

1 month later
#1347 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Just curious, when someone says they are "out of room", do they more likely mean "out of cash"?

no, not likely. you can always get more money but you can`t get more room unless you are planning on moving to accommodate more machines.

1 week later
#1504 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yikes, these games are never getting built. Sorry guys...saw this coming years ago.

i hope you're wrong but the evidence is getting harder to ignore.

#1511 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Prove it, are you his accountant?
John's been in the pinball industry over 30 yrs, what's your point?

30 years! imagine that, well sounds like jpop is rock solid then ice. imagine running your own pinball business for 30 years!

#1516 5 years ago

gregie downer

#1772 5 years ago

coming soon jpops christmas reveal...fingers crossed for you guys.

jpops christmas reveal.jpg
#1835 5 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

The only way for John to even come close to having a "TBL effect rug reveal" is to do it publicly. The very essence of the "TBL effect rug reveal" is the fact that is was public and everyone got to see it, touch it, play it, take pictures of it, post it on Pinside, make huge write ups about it on Pinball news web sites, talk about it on all the podcasts, etc...
The Big Lebowski public reveal at Expo has set the bar for ALL future pinball reveals.

i felt sorry for jpop, in a pathetic kind of way, with his expo reveal. i hope he learned from that disaster.

#1983 5 years ago

i am not a doctor but there appears to be some cause to believe there are some possible mental health issues at play. paranoia and delusion possibly...

nobody wanted his kiss machine but they want all his other stuff mind blowing stuff, gotcha

send 2000$ more !!!

bozo-the-clown.jpg
#2069 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

He's saying he still going to hold stuff back

like deposits and a complete game for his customers...yeah no need for panic.

#2182 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It might be fun to rubberneck and throw gasoline onto the fire that is the Jpop bus exploding in the ditch, but its not gonna change a thing.

jpop express.jpg
3 weeks later
#2953 5 years ago

maybe he is not responding to you guys because has more respect for dogs then suckers.

his actions disgust me from what i have read here. first class clown.

1 week later
#3342 5 years ago

great idea getting in now, you owe it to yourself zr! go balls deep and enjoy...

#3423 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Rule #1, pay yourself first.

reality lesson #1, to stay in business you pay yourself last.

1 month later
#5128 5 years ago

i feel sick and angry reading through this debacle, i can't imagine what you pre order guys are going through after all this time. the man is either a fraudster or has some serious mental health issues.

#5416 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

scatterbrained

i call it ball faced lying, others might suggest he is full of shit. either way jflop is continually showing himself as a first class clown. no properly run business would want this guy on the payroll, he is unemployable.

#5419 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

If you're unemployable, going into business for yourself and having people invest is a good strategy.

unless you're one of the investors.

#5805 5 years ago

hey john you deadbeat, pay your outstanding bills to the vendors, wtf are you thinking? time to shut this clown circus down and liquidate all the assets and reimburse whatever is left over to the good people that believed in you. its over, you are in way over your head, end this farce for everyone involved including yourself.

#5825 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

GLM never got paid

shameful behavior.

1 week later
#6331 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Nice Doug. That phone will be disconnected by tomorrow from random Pinsiders abusing it. You just screwed those of us who needed it.

if going to voice mail is that important you can phone me and i won't answer either if you like.

#6419 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Perhaps he confused your Texas drawl for being drunk.
He's Canadian, you know - we don't have none of your funny accents up here.

i think he's just confused...nothing wrong with ice.

1 week later
#6996 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

**Offensive post removed**

busted.jpg

2 weeks later
#8106 4 years ago
jpop marketing.jpg
#8276 4 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

You do not have near the right temperament to solve anything with John. Let it go.

nobody has the right temperament to work with john apparently...

#8389 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I am not physically involved, but I know one of the people making parts. Its only up from here.

if this person making the parts is aware of jpops deadbeat behavior paying vendors, he must have a set of epic proportions.

1 week later
#9832 4 years ago

with all the help offered jpop to get these games done, and his constant willingness to not accept it shows me he had/has zero interest in completing these. not paying vendors and trying to accept money from paypal just 10 days ago!!!! shows the true character and hubris of this guy.

this was a cash grab all along and is criminal, he has more money then he is letting on, don't let him off the hook.

in his twisted mind he probably justifies his actions by thinking that these are spoiled rich people that can afford to be out a few grand.

jpop is a criminal and should be held accountable for all the crap he put you guys through.

jplops new digs.jpg
#11068 4 years ago

i wish bill and all those invested, including the vendors a positive outcome, except jpop. i want to see jpop taken behind the wood shed and given what he has coming. if the price would be reasonable for mg it might have a chance but if jpop is still involved i wouldn't even consider buying in at 5000$

i hope pintasia gets as far away from this criminal clown as possible for the sake of their own credibility. pintasia having fraudsters like jpop consulting will bring "great harm" to pintasia.

3 weeks later
#15943 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Nice looking house, but is it finished inside?

what do you think....

1 week later
#16096 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Also says "John has set up a 900 sq ft studio in his home to work on the game, which has a new, patented cabinet design". Perhaps he should have kept developing his game in his home studio instead of squandering money on 6,000 square feet of rented space.

he needed to burn that cash on rent to show he truly planned on delivering the machines. the cost of scamming i guess?

#16152 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Not even some of the most pathetic Facebook users I know would bother to make a big deal out of glass fitting in a window for their home...you design the window you want and order glass and it comes.
Jeez, talk about JPop victory lapping silly stuff.

all part of the jflop facade to show intent to build games and/or to try and fraud new "fans". what a skid mark...

#16157 4 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

Does that sound like a guy who is going to apologize or feel remorse?

sounds like a guy trying to protect his own ass when it's time to show proof he intended to produce a product. it's all pure 100% high grade b.s. trying to keep the scam legit. what a skid mark...

#16211 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

with his self serving actions

i might add: with his self serving, lying, deceiving, criminal actions

#16228 4 years ago

- keep long hair and continue to look and behave like a slovenly clown to fool people into thinking he is not a criminal but merely inept ...Check

#16253 4 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

"I need to get something out... or I need to get out. Like to Mexico."

#16267 4 years ago

yeah the poor lying, deceitful criminal gorging on 90,000k a year salary producing nothing is the victim here. jpop the victim of evil pinsiders exposing his shit show for what it was. that is one messed up letter imo.

#16279 4 years ago

i'm confident there are mental health professionals that could answer your question very quickly, but all we have here are people in another field.

#16408 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

The fact that Popadiuk is STILL "working" on AIW (apparently) is absolutely mother-effing outrageous! If JPOP manned up and at least apologized and admitted to effing up and wasting everyone's money then we might be talking about a different story...but the man (no, child) is acting like NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AND IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL!!!! It's just crazy! You can't make this shit up!

this is all window dressing for the pending shit storm, showing intent to actually manufacture something. he is showing how conniving and deceitful his character truly is. poor victim...at least he has some supporters i guess.

#16451 4 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

With marketing slogans like "big toys that nobody needs" and "money to burn", if I was trading Pinball Futures, I'd be shorting JJP stock.

at least he was honest, can't blame him for how he feels, i believe. with the jflop, he probably justified this scam by rationalizing that it was rich boy toys and it wouldn't really matter as well.

#16472 4 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Has JPop done a single classy thing since unapologetically taking $1M from the pinball world?

he is scum, nothing classy about that...

#16551 4 years ago

11) don't pay any bills for labor and products but pay yourself 90k a year, to hell with those people and their families.

12) lie, lie, lie some more.

13) make yourself look slovenly and unkempt to portray yourself to look like a confused clown, as opposed to the calculating criminal you really are

#16554 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Why not have Both! <Party>
I don't think John had any purposeful criminal intent - I think he's just crazy/naive.

he was taking fresh money up to 2 weeks before the shit hit the fan,knowing full well nothing would ever be produced. i call that criminal intent. you have fallen for the " i'm a hopeless clown" facade he wants to purport to the community.

#16822 4 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Did Jack's OPINION take any money out of your wallet?</blockquot

quite the opposite actually, it made me put my wallet back in my pocket. his OPINION greatly dictated where i will put my pinball money in the future. that's a FACT jack.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside