(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,316 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 165 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,696 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sucks (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (3 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (3 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (3 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (2 years ago)

Post #22304 Photos of every page of the Magic Girl manual. Posted by vidgameseller (2 years ago)

Post #22584 Lion Saw feature information. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22710 Very detailed review from a game owner Posted by ShinyNick (2 years ago)

Post #22817 Details on the origin of the driver board Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #22957 Comparison photos between a MG 'prototype' and another shipped MG Posted by spfxted (2 years ago)

Post #23045 Pinball News first look review. Posted by Pinballs (2 years ago)

Post #23392 Ebay Auction for NIB Magic Girl #007 Posted by fattrain (2 years ago)

Post #23611 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by dgarrett (2 years ago)

Post #23615 Interview with Linda Deal (artist), speaking about CV and TOM Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #23754 The Deeproot link. Posted by pin2d (2 years ago)

Post #23946 Result of civil suit against JPOP Posted by rommy (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nibbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#752 5 years ago

You guys are literally on Mr. Bones Wild Ride... I am so sorry

0.jpg
#1014 5 years ago

Rob, you are the white knight of pinside Christ man, you either like stirring up shit or just troll on the weekends since you have nothing better to do.

#1016 5 years ago

Like I said, white knight of all preorder and unreleased games.

4 months later
#4437 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Okimage.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Everything but that Ikura,

3 weeks later
#5469 4 years ago
Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

Would love to see a Stern Predator come out someday.

Guaranteed that the main toy will just be a bash in a bash a-la TWD - Pred mask 3 hits, opens up like balrog toy in LOTR, then Pred face to bash moar

#5867 4 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

“Magic JINX Whizzing Disc”:

Sounds like a vibrator when it's on Interesting though

#5980 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

secondary attempt to manipulate himself into the private owners group

For what benefit or purpose? Am I in the Twilight Zone, wtf is going on

#6187 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

No way. Full game or full refund. All or nothing.

I had that mindset too, but trust me, you'd rather have the game. The latter isn't an option...

Pred #50

#6237 4 years ago

Can we get a bus tour going where everyone involved can visit Kevin and John? Strength in numbers people.

#6376 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Godwin's Law says "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

I want to officially start Nibble's Law, which would state "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of posts only composed of pictures involving great 'T an A' approaches 1"

#6790 4 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Life's little coincidences..

Please expand further on your now spamming of that clever image screen capture between the two separate threads.

1 week later
#7242 4 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Hello all - I'm the artist

U.png

wut.png

M8.jpg

1 week later
#7654 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I played MG the last two days.
That wasn't a lie.

no info.gif

1 week later
#8221 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Who would post such things and go on about how great things were coming along when they obviously weren't?

Someone has to be able to claim one of the three MG protos... Just like with the Snowden's, it's no skin off their back when the shit hits the fan, only exception in this case is they might be getting a piece of unobtainium that will skyrocket in value at the expense of the entire investor group being misled by fluffed/false information.

#8229 4 years ago

Is this real life?
Is the "..." a loophole so he's not legally responsible for false claims?

#8483 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

The sad thing is what John told me as why Ben was no longer part of the project.

Which was what?

#8489 4 years ago

My bet is they're aluminum dildos, odd angle of the picture just makes them look like ramp molds

#8575 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Send me info ice and I will go as your representative.

Since you're going to be on the road anyway, can you also drive up to Midland and punch Kevin Kulek in her throat too. Thnx BB!

1 week later
#9157 4 years ago

Go.gif

#10576 4 years ago

Joe C. Hofler for "troll of the year" on the Facebook posts

I really want to know who thinks they will get one of the three protos? seems worth the risk to play nice if you're getting something that will be unobtainium in two months.

#10997 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

He got rid of the whole pin-preorder nonsense from the hobby,

He helped get rid of it, calm down, he might read too much into that and get off on the notoriety and attention...

#11290 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

cut down on the overall costs

Kind of like not paying vendors too...

#11421 4 years ago

#11593 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Hey y'all, turn on the TV.. there's some live footage of the MG prototype on its way to the pinball show...
magic_girl_proto.png

Holy shit, I'd give that 10 thumbs up if the site would let me

#11699 4 years ago
Quoted from joestro78:

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

uwot.gif

#11741 4 years ago

The secrecy was to protect patents/designs of what again? What is in the game that has never been seen before?

#11922 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

whitewood out there that is calling for your creativity

He should do the artwork for that Nightmare before Xmas pin

#12019 4 years ago

Seriously though, be honest, how long have you been holding onto that pic before you got the payoff?

#12248 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah if I were one of the victims in this whole thing my first instinct would definitely be "spend more money."

Wut.gif

#12293 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

JPop's from the future?

Future.jpg

#13180 4 years ago

Too tired to PS, but you get where this is going.
JPOPD.jpg

#13183 4 years ago

Just like 10minutemail.com

#14650 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

very painful lesson

Also known as, "telling the wife"

#14742 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Funny thing about those patents,
They're registered to John not Zidware.

wut.gif

// Error: Image 415232 not found //
#14962 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Who knows for sure, but the fact that Skit-B avoided criminal charges with even stronger evidence of lying doesn't bode well for the chances of JPop facing jail time.

Hopefully they don't send Chief Wiggum to investigate like they did with Kevin Kulek. Would guess CHI has better investigators than the noobs they have in the shithole where Kevin lives.

#14989 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

pinball crime probably doesn't rate very high anywhere for priority.

That vid is exactly how I pictured the police work going down with Pred (and probably with JPonzi)... Literally, like having your car stolen, knowing 100% who did it, reporting it, but when they find your 'stolen' car in their driveway they can't charge them because the didn't find the car with the 'thief' physically in the drivers seat at the time. 'Murrica!

Tons of respect for policeman, but holy chit, stealing ~$1M from people doesn't qualify as 'stealing' because they are, apparently, still talking with FOX execs to reinstate the license (even though they never talked with them outside of their imagination) and/or are in over their head because "nobody bought my company that I was always trying to pawn", while I was paying myself a BS-over-inflated 'salary' fiddle-farting around making foam cores for shit that nobody paid for in regards to IP's that I don't have, not paying my vendors who I 'rely' on (because in my mind, they should feel lucky to work with MEEEEEEEEEEEE), and filing patents in my name (cuz a sista gotta get paid with my luscious hair, and me, more ME now).

Even though they followed the ponzi scheme to a 'T'.... this all leads to the detective/FBI saying "welp... he's clean boys. Too much paperwork, job well done... Let's go home."

#15140 4 years ago

"The cake is a lie", f&@king Ben knew it all along and tried to warn us all... No one took his hints srs

#15526 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Being a secretary for Zidware must be a hard job

Well, you do have to sleep with the owner, so there's that

#15623 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I thought Zane keeps 25% so you multiplier should be .75 (no?)

He was showing what you end up paying to get the value back, not the amount you could potentially deposit into your bank account. You're both right, just ying/yang.

#15630 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So like I said...

JFLOP, go to bed.

#15632 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Double penetration?

"Don't Prosecute"

#15726 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Anybody going to court tomorrow to watch?
I would if I was closer

Someone should live-stream that shit! Periscope iPhone app XD

#15744 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If what Kevin did wasn't criminal

According to the 'crack' detective team they have in Midland...

Midland PD.jpg

Literally, made out to look like the chumps they are by a small-fry sociopath *allegedly*

#15746 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Don't prepay for pinball.

Buy used.

1 week later
#16103 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I wonder where the prototype is.

What prototype?

3 weeks later
#16920 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

suprised they haven't TBT

What's the point, it'll all be softball questions anyway and won't really expose anything that everyone doesn't already know...

#16930 4 years ago

Somone, anyone, please buy this man a cold beer!

1 week later
#17027 4 years ago

filling in the blank here, but knowing how that would play out, the answer to it would be a swat'ing

#17062 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

What happened to the prototype?

"Fart in the wind"

3 weeks later
#17238 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

blah blah... John Popadiuk verbal diahrea ...blah blah

The motherfucker is certifiably insane! Help him, and by default his kids, by suing him into oblivion. No child should be subject to the loony bin that JPOP creates on daily basis.

1 week later
#17438 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sadly, I agree, the civil case will provide no justice or return of funds, minimal at best.

Literally be a pain in his ass for a long period of time and make his quality of life horrible, possibly cause a divorce, who knows. Totally worth, fuck em

3 weeks later
#17628 4 years ago

Waste of time to listen to then, and a waste of an opportunity

#17704 4 years ago

Cucked, hard, only thing that comes to mind outside of Jflop posting that on his own blog/webcast... Hopefully John Popaduik's lawyer cannot use that interview as an example that he's still "trying"

#17710 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

but who would want to talk to Nate if he did that.

No, JFlop reached out to him, allegedly... give him a 1hr softball interview, then grow a pair and literally f(*k him under his own bull$#it.

2 weeks later
#18217 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Cool one, thanks for sharing. Made me smile. Now looking for a Skit-B vanity plate. Anyone?

Put the VPin guy in that girls place, and change the plate to PAIDNFLL...

#18249 4 years ago

Maybe he's getting ready to live in the pod?

6 months later
#18804 3 years ago

Even with the best business team around him, jpop would still never release a pin. You are kidding yourself if you think he would not still piss through all the money trying to make everything 'perfect' (even though the best part of his games are the artwork, which he didn't even do). On top of that, even if the business team tried to strongarm him out to get the pin released, he would then piss the money away in court... so either way, nothing would be different from the current situation.

#18806 3 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

John's ads for zidware are also still showing on vpforums.org but that's probably because they never removed them..
I don't think he'll keep paying for them ?

Seems fitting Zidware is advertising there, allegedly the guy who owns that site is tied to Predator and took in a shit load of money for nothing (outside of getting fancy equipment for his own business).

3 months later
#19007 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

That was always the sham. The artwork on it is so "complete" it fools everyone to thinking the rest of the game is at a similar level. Because, why would anyone ever complete the artwork on a game that didn't shoot well or wasn't finished mechanically? That would be craaaaazy.

jpopgame_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#19398 3 years ago

Your limited run of 26 will now be open ended. Better than not getting the pin you paid for though, hope it works out for the original buyers.

Fuck JPOP.

#19489 3 years ago

^Houdini is what people will equate to hard earned money vanishing out of thin air. *poof*

3 weeks later
#20112 3 years ago

^wow, I hope that is not true... but the sad thing is, I can also believe it.

4 months later
#20806 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

other than receive what is offered to them?!

What're the RAZA and Alice guys getting offered? Especially, when their money was most definitely used up to fund the MG build?

#21312 2 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

MG customers are whole now

Quoted from ZenTron:

are whole now

no (2) (resized).png

#21347 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

However, most of the evidence at this stage seems to point that (A) is more likely:

You meant B, right?

#21582 2 years ago

Isn't there some consumer protection law, or something along those lines, that can hold John accountable for misrepresenting the product that was delivered? While the game was shipped, it is no where near complete and seems like a bait and switch.

#21619 2 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

DE-RAILED THREAD ALERT!
Now back to your regularly scheduled program.... MAGIC GIRL!

"Inspected By" sticker. Owl installed backwards, lul.

#21642 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I really don't understand this one. Why would anyone set the game to 2 ball and single player? Can you change it?

Game runs out of memory?

#21786 2 years ago

Honestly, more interested to see the dog snoozin on the floor vs the pin at this point.

#21811 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I know we all hate Jpop but this is one pretty game.

All thanks to ZombieYeti...

All Jflop is good for is pissing away $1M+ dollars and being a wanna-be Bernie Madoff, and quite frankly, should be scooping shit for the rest of his life until he repays all the other people he shit on to doodle in his "happy place" when all the real talent did all of the work (behind the NDA screen)...

#21916 2 years ago

"Your rights end where my feelings begin."

#22171 2 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Yours truly created that and it took months and months

Isn't this exactly like the service menu Pinball 2000 games had?

wut (resized).png

2 weeks later
#23189 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just to break things up...I'm still stuck in New Orleans. Over a week. Smoking cigars and eating oysters.

Had to thumbs-up for them oysters, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucc--- now I'm craving some!

1 year later
#23983 1 year ago

Wonder if that lawyer can give any tips for the Predator scam as well since that is now a fart in the wind lol. Congrats on the W

3 months later
#24207 1 year ago
Quoted from deeproot:

Ewwwwww. Good thing it is corporate policy for all deeproot employees and contractors to wear appropriate attire at all times.

Seriously though, is the company logo a pinball going up someones butt? There's no way that's not a pair of red cheeks, grey thighs, the backside of red calves, and a pinball going in through the out door... right? Right?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nibbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside