(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,316 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 165 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,696 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sucks (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (3 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (3 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (3 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (2 years ago)

Post #22304 Photos of every page of the Magic Girl manual. Posted by vidgameseller (2 years ago)

Post #22584 Lion Saw feature information. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22710 Very detailed review from a game owner Posted by ShinyNick (2 years ago)

Post #22817 Details on the origin of the driver board Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #22957 Comparison photos between a MG 'prototype' and another shipped MG Posted by spfxted (2 years ago)

Post #23045 Pinball News first look review. Posted by Pinballs (2 years ago)

Post #23392 Ebay Auction for NIB Magic Girl #007 Posted by fattrain (2 years ago)

Post #23611 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by dgarrett (2 years ago)

Post #23615 Interview with Linda Deal (artist), speaking about CV and TOM Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #23754 The Deeproot link. Posted by pin2d (2 years ago)

Post #23946 Result of civil suit against JPOP Posted by rommy (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgposter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3050 5 years ago

Does anyone on the blog remember getting this message after posting: "your comment is awaiting moderation"? I don't remember ever seeing this in the past, but I saw it tonight when I posted the following in the cute dog thread:

"Yep. Cute dog. Now where’s my effing game??? Seriously, John, your failure to communicate with the people who believed in you from the get-go is astoundingly disrespectful. I’m not sure what else to say other than I am no longer a believer. You have made this “journey” abysmal."

I wonder if he is now going to be deleting posts that aren't full of sugar and honey? Or maybe he's been doing it all along, which would explain why there aren't more posts taking him to task.

Oh well, at least I feel better for getting that off of my chest. I've been biting my tongue for far too long. I have sent my info to Iceman and hope others will too.

#3069 5 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Perhaps the software flags certain words and marks a post for moderation if they are present? Only word in your comment that would make sense is "effing." Seems weird that that would would do it, but it could be included in a list of words that make moderation required.

I was thinking this as well. It still says awaiting moderation, so I looked for a way to edit my comment to remove the word "effing" but I don't think it's possible (if anyone knows how please PM me).

If it does get deleted, hopefully it is done by jpop himself, so at least I'll know that he saw it.

I generally don't resort to using offensive language to make a point, but man, I'm just so frustrated about this whole situation!

#3097 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I wonder if anyone is paid in full on RAZA. (Cointaker guys?)

I almost was. Back on September 29, 2013 I sent the following email to John:

"Hi John.
I was going to be sending you a payment for my machine and want to see if it's ok to just pay in full at this point? I still owe the September $3,000 payment as well as the final payment of $495. Is it ok to send you a check for $3,495 and then I will be fully paid off?
Please let me know.
Thanks!"

I did not get a response. So, 4 days later I sent this:

"Hi John. Did you get my email below? I needed to know about my next payment."

Again, no response. Needless to say, I did not send him any money at that point.

3 months later
#8091 4 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Did John respond to Cointaker's post on the blog?

Nope.

3 weeks later
#12345 4 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

John should apologize

Yep...and as long as that apology is accompanied by a $6,500 check, I'll accept it.

#13177 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Zidware, Inc.
Zero K by Xmas.

Zidwhere? by Xmas.

1 month later
#16759 4 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

I don't understand why some of the people who got screwed are so willing to accept it. The thought of John continuing to go to work each day playing arts and crafts and learning how to build pinball machines out of foam makes me sick. He is doing it with our money, wake up people, he is laughing at how easy it was to screw us and so far, other than beginning a few lawsuits, we made it pretty easy for him. I think some suggestions made by some are valid, he should be paid multiple visits at his shop, without violence, just visiting him and giving him a hard time is worth the trip. We should make calls to the FBI, attorney general, his landlord. Put posters on the telephone polls in front of his house, put ads in the local paper, set up a JohnPopadiuk.com website and let google searchers know what he did, he MUST be held accountable. If you need to be reminded what a smug pug he is, think about how he is still fishing for money for new victims with AIW. He thinks he should be left alone to go on with his normal life and not be bothered by us "investor suckers". He was NOT an innocent bystander with a good heart, he knew what he was doing, he was screwing us LONG after he knew he couldn't produce anything. To sit back and do nothing and let him slide makes me wonder if some of you deserved to be screwed. Personally I'm not ready to let him off the hook. Even if jumping into a lawsuit doesn't get you any money, it might get you closure to know he was punished, legally and financially. We still have no idea if he is really broke or if he hid money. Remember all the ways he misled us and lied repeatedly and don't let him get away with this......

Yeah, too bad Derek Smart wasn't in on any of Jpop's games!

For those who don't know, Derek Smart is the guy blowing the lid off of what may be the biggest video gaming and crowdfunding scandal in history (Star Citizen PC game). I read through his blogs last night and there are a lot of similarities with what Jpop has done, just at a much higher level (83 million dollars and almost 1 million backers).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Machine - For Sale
Baltimore, MD
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgposter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside