(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,288 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 168 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,694 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png
B3F72CE8-1FCA-4E93-9994-CCC068D8F4C2 (resized).jpeg
7A86BB52-E1F5-4086-955C-86A6383C27D3 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (2 years ago)

Post #22304 Photos of every page of the Magic Girl manual. Posted by vidgameseller (2 years ago)

Post #22584 Lion Saw feature information. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22710 Very detailed review from a game owner Posted by ShinyNick (2 years ago)

Post #22817 Details on the origin of the driver board Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #22957 Comparison photos between a MG 'prototype' and another shipped MG Posted by spfxted (2 years ago)

Post #23045 Pinball News first look review. Posted by Pinballs (2 years ago)

Post #23392 Ebay Auction for NIB Magic Girl #007 Posted by fattrain (2 years ago)

Post #23611 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by dgarrett (2 years ago)

Post #23615 Interview with Linda Deal (artist), speaking about CV and TOM Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #23754 The Deeproot link. Posted by pin2d (1 year ago)

Post #23946 Result of civil suit against JPOP Posted by rommy (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

356 posts in this topic match your search for posts by concretehardt. You are on page 1 of 2.
#7 5 years ago

+1 RAZA owner here
John has been on a roll lately & RAZA is shaping up nicely! His KISS Proto is only a small taste of what is coming.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I made my first payment(on BHZA) of $2k? $2500? I can't remember except that right after I made the payment, he announced that the first payment deadline was pushed back, so my payment was not needed yet. Should I check the status or are we still in a holding pattern? I figured I would get contacted if they needed more money or anything, but you never know. I have not been on the blog in over a year.

I think most are in way more than $2500 at this point... I would check with John.

1 month later
#169 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So now that it's 3 years later - does anyone know who's animating for the LCD, programming, doing the music/sound?

For RAZA yes

1 month later
#233 5 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

As much as I would love a AIW with hand drawn art I cant see myself buying from this guy. There is no way to contact him. He hasn't returned a email to me ever and no phone # I can find is ever answered. No way in hell would I just send him money on something I cant see. Yes I did it for JJP but AIW is this guys supposed 3rd pin and we have seen nothing on the first one. Jeesh, and if I like my Dr I can keep him.

Strange! the last time I needed to talk to John I called him and he answered on the 2nd ring... JPOP is a great guy! I've been in on RAZA for 1.5 years and im not worried at all.
Lots of good updates on the owners forum lately!

1 month later
#286 5 years ago

Arrrrgh I wish I was there

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Empty cabinets ...

image.jpg 99 KB

I promise you he has more than that but I guess he isn't ready to show it yet

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from Strange:

Negative Nancys. JPop is going to come through in spades. I'm sure he just doesn't want his ideas to be replicated. So limited showings until closer to full release.

This is definetly true as anyone that has been on the owners blog knows that JPOP has more to show than random art and empty cabinets.

#348 5 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Interesting plastic circle bolted on the side of the cabinet.

Wait till you see what it does on the completed game

#422 5 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

The porthole in the cabinet side is typically used in early prototypes to give access to the underside of the playfield while it is down.

That's not what this porthole is for.

#469 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Agreed, and thank you for writing what you wrote this morning on the blog. You echoed my issues with the project exactly.
If John doesn't step up and make the experience a good one for owners then there might not be enough people willing to sign up to make a game #4. I know that's why I didn't sign up for AIW.

Ditto, Thanks Frolic!! Sometimes it seems like John thinks all these delays are a non issue for the owners. Perfection can never be achieved (not even if your JPOP) sometimes compromises are made or nothing ever gets finished.

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

You are seeing the failure of OCD behavior. The stuff he was working on was not good enough so he basically blended a bunch of other successful brands as a form of crisis management.
This guy has failed and you all should admit it and make a run on the bank to end the pain.

You sure are a sad Sack!

#603 5 years ago

This post is directed twards RAZA owners... Drano just posted a pretty strong post on the Blog and I have made a few posts as well. At this point as owners I think the only way we can get anywhere is to stop beating around the bush with John and just post how we really feel..... So if your an owner get on the blog and politely say your peace. That way 3 or 4 owners don't have to do all the heavy lifting and John is more likely to listen.
Thanks!

#630 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Alright...sending my opus on the blog now. Please everyone else do the same if you haven't already.

Bravo! Thanks for your post on the blog.

#634 5 years ago
Quoted from slapshot:

I have raised these same issues on the RAZA blog in the past and only a few owners will stick their necks out, or say anything at all of these concerns.
The problem I find is that Jpop takes these reasonable questions the wrong way, gets upset and it ends up turning into some kind of love fest with owners praising him instead of pressing for answers and the concerns are forgotten about, at least for a while...
Figured these types of questions must be taboo, the nerve of us requesting such details.
I see the blog really lit up today.. I will try to help again.

The love fest is over! I will back any owner voicing concerns on the blog.... That is a promise!

#694 5 years ago

Zidware has other cash flow coming in I believe. I will have to do more research but I thought they did software and apps ect?

#709 5 years ago

I made that crickets post and was really unprepared for how pissed John was over it. I really didn't mean anything by it except the blog had been quiet for a bit. I actually emailed John about the whole thing but never heard back from him.

#760 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Those currently not in on a JPop game and do not have their money on the line right now:
Please do not fan the flames, take a victory lap for getting out previously, or generally troll this thread.
Obviously, there are issues going on with this matter, give it a couple days to see if JPop addresses the obvious criticism he is under from his existing customers. Perhaps he will smooth it out, perhaps he will not - regardless, no reason for those who do not have a vested interest to speculate for the next 48 or so hours.
I'm not saying not to post in this thread or restricting posting to only those with an interest, just post responsibly...

Quoted from vex:

what a major disappointment this is. who in their right mind would want to be one of the new 25 people putting money into this debacle? if 25 brave souls would step up, what's to say in 12 months he doesn't add another 25 spots?
my guess from reading through all this? the money is gone and there won't be any games made. i really hope i am wrong but jpop comes across as extremely flaky and completely out to lunch putting it mildly.

Quoted from HunchbackHodler:

With Ben Heck gone, John is done. Ben was the lead tech at Zidware.
And what are the main toys for MG and RAZA? Does John even have the technical knowledge to materialize them?

Quoted from Honch:

Unfortunately it's starting to look like vaporware with every passing day.

Quoted from Honch:

This is the first I heard this and JPOP sounds pathetic. I don't give a damn how skilled he is, if it was my cash he'd be makin with the explanation, whether he's butt hurt or not.

index.jpg 7 KB

Quoted from SadSack:

You "owners" had better hope he's not suffering depression. This is the kind of thing that can really send someone over the cliff. For all we know, he's drawing and throwing away a hundred sketches a day:
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Super helpful thanks guys

#786 5 years ago

Thanks PDX! seeing that shot of MG and knowing now that it is near completion puts me at ease.
When MG is revealed to the pin world John won't have to say anything, the game will do the talking!
Good chatting with you yesterday thanks very much for bringing info back from JPOP, MG and RAZA owners owe you a big thanks for being our eyes and ears.

#827 5 years ago

I am feeling way better today in light of JPOPS recent blog posts/pics. I can honestly say after everything that has transpired in the last 48 hours that if John offered to refund my money on RAZA I would decline! I'm staying in and have renewed faith in the project.
The game will be worth the wait IMHO.
Big thanks to all the owners for standing together and basically speaking to John with one voice on this, I am confident that he got the message.

#872 5 years ago

John knows all about the idea of marking your ideas in public. In the interview linked below, John explains why he announced AiW as early as he did. To paraphrase: it was to mark it to the other designers that the idea is taken.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/exclusive-john-popadiuk-jr-interview-from-9192014
So I'm thinking that there are more important reasons as to why he's so secretive. The simplest explanation is usually the right one, and that he just keeps changing and tweaking to such a high degree that he doesn't want to officialize what he might insecurely feel sucks. He showed the translite art for a second and quickly hid it from sight, and that wasn't because he feared someone will steal the style. This is John, he's insecure about his work just like Kubrick was. This is well known about perfectionists, they quickly feel ashamed when they come out with a better idea in their heads, no matter how petty the issue might be.
He won't change.

Great info! now can you explain what compels a person to analyze another person over and over again on a pinball forum? What type of personality disorder is that?
image-905.jpg

#914 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

See JJP and PPS..........
Here's an idea: John meet Jack, Jack meet John. John: "I hear you jettisoned your designer Balcer last year. I have pins, need production"

Ice that idea just made me do this......

#928 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

More detail posted on John's RAZA blog since Expo than in quite a while... I think the curtain parted in a bit of a reality shock. The details he's posted on MG and RAZA progress, timeline, game programming and board design and additional members to the development team are all welcome details. He's promised more to the owners in the coming days. Good news for owners who have been waiting a long time.

It sounds like we are very close to an MG reveal as well

#985 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Jpop told me in person Stern came in half way through and scooped it on him. Its Gene Simmons...its all about the money not the art or game play!

Bummer! To think what might have been
image-248.jpgimage-8.jpgimage-759.jpgimage-278.jpgimage-272.jpg

#990 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

No offense to anyone but that layout doesn't look all that interesting, I mean the game is beautiful but that red Gene Simmons in the middle just isn't doing it for me...what do you guys think?

It's not a finished playfield ie no ramps ect.. I'm guessing the finished product would of been BA!

#1059 5 years ago
Quoted from Strange:

You are a douchebag if you don't want as many people to enjoy these cool new games.

Your right I would feel like a douchebag if I had my money tied up for 3 years and all of the sudden my limited production pin isn't limited any more and anyone can order one, no money down no waiting...
But wait! I get a key chain or a numbered plaque for my 3 year interest free loan? Your right who wouldn't want that deal. The risk to putting your money out years in advance was that you could lose it all and get nothing, the reward is that if all went well your would receive a truly limited machine not some mass produced machine.

So I will turn the douchebag comment back on you, if you want to "enjoy one of these cool new games" then stop blathering about it! get your wallet out and buy someone's preorder.

#1066 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Anyone get their J-pop game yet?

You get your handjob yet? just playing Flank

Quoted from kaneda:

Look forward to seeing some of you at expos in the future so we can hug it out.

Quoted from centerflank:

You ever try to hug me, I will bitch slap you.

Quoted from kaneda:

Followed by a hand job?

Quoted from centerflank:

Do i receive or give?

1 week later
#1084 5 years ago

Even going back to the original flyer for the game it was clear there would be Zombies, flying saucers & Aliens. I love the blue alien girl but still hope "NEB" gets tweaked..... We shall see
image-930.jpg

#1133 5 years ago

Nice update on the blog today Ice, check it out if you havnt already.

#1165 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

John is making Kevin (Skit-B) look good and that takes a lot of doing.

I wouldn't go that far! At least we have an owners blog with info and pics.

#1206 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

IT's called, cranking it out. At this point, JPOP should be absolutely on the verge of a fatigue breakdown because of his 100+ hour work weeks. No more talking, no more designing, no more storyboards and art proofs. Pick something he has from a year ago and go with it.
Anything else is prolonging the agony of failure. GOod luck to those of you who have been buying his food, fuel and rent for a couple of years longer than you offered. Maybe he should send you all a parting gift of a fat tube of KY.
I'm never going to worship some guy whose name was on some nice pin from 20 years ago with 7 or 8 other people that actually made it happen. If Steve Ritchie promised a pin out of his garage in 2 years to everyone who ponied up 10 grand would you think he could do it as well? I'm just glad I never fell for any of this "pre-pay the master" bullshit or I'd be over there getting my money back in person.
You guys still waiting with baited breath are just lying to yourselves. The December reveal will be another total letdown.. I guarantee it. And to think how you all just shared his come-to-Jesus moment as if that meant anything at all. One big pile of remorseful BULSHIT does nothing to produce a couple hundred machines. It's all flat out dreamland nonsense to keep the suckers from suing him into bankruptcy.
At least that's my take as an impartial observer. Thanks for the entertainment.

Damn Sadsack is JPOP banging your old lady or something? Sounds like you have some pent up rage going on there brosef.... It's only pinball!

#1208 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Its only pinball ... And $10k-$17k for a bunch of people

Yea and I'm one of those people...
RAZA#54

#1212 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

After seeing inside what jack had to go through to get woz done I bailed. I Was raza #8
I feel bad for the group that still are waiting

Yea it's been a long wait! I hope all the owners are rewarded with an incredible game in the end

#1221 4 years ago

John just posted on the Blog that he is gunna do a full game reveal on RAZA the first week of January

#1239 4 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I wonder where all the money is? The guy needs to eat, live and have a house etc. For years...... With not selling anything, so no extra income but pre orders.
He did not have large pockets if i am correct. How is he gonne build all those pins when the pin is gold finaly?
This man needs to have a very good job at stern or some other pin company. Cause he has skills. But cant run a company.
He is losing track in his own forrest of art.

Again from what I understand Zidware has other revenue sources, I believe they write apps ect.

1 week later
#1328 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Is any one pin 27k? Or is it 17 for one and 10 for the other?

No and yes

#1349 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Just curious. Anyone looking to sell their spot?

Good grief Kaneda give it a rest dude!
image-73.jpg

#1357 4 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

Is preorder for RAZA are sold out?

Pre orders are sold out so you would have to buy an existing owners spot.

#1359 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I bet he just got 10 pms lol

Not from me!

#1362 4 years ago
Quoted from Strange:

It's gonna suck down the line when someone wants one of these machines and has to pay through the butt cheek to get one.

Not as bad as its sucking for us original owners having money fronted for 3 years to get one.

#1410 4 years ago

John once told me that the MG owners/buyers were wearing the "hard hats" in his new pinball company, he went on to explain that things created and learned from MG will be able to be used in RAZA... John didn't directly say it but seemed to imply this is why RAZA will cost 10k instead of the 17k MG costs. The MG buyers wearing the "hard hats" funded the development of the platform that will be used for RAZA & AIW.

#1424 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'll gamble with a bid of $1000.

You certainly live up to your name.... Very sad!

#1439 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

He's junk bond right now and that can change overnight with the "big reveal" that he is promising on both MG and RAZA. Two weeks away!
I just canceled my TBL pre order and am still waiting on THLE refund check, should be next week.
If MG is what I think its going to be based on what I've seen and heard, at 50 produced, I want one.

Ice what made you bail on TBL? I am also still waiting for my Hobbit refund been nearly 6 weeks.

#1456 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I have zero dogs in this fight, but I am pulling for your guys that are pre-order buyers. I really, genuinely hope you guys get your games. I could never, EVER wait 3-4 years like you guys are doing. You're stronger, crazier, richer or nuttier than me; I don't know which of the 4 or all of them .
Hope it all works out guys; I really do!!! A lot of us non-buyers are silently (read: not stirring the pot) watching.

I can only speak for Iceman and myself... We are just nuttier than you are

#1461 4 years ago
Quoted from GLModular:

If Zidware was a public company, I'd be shorting the stock right now.

Long JPOP 10,000 shares baby

#1482 4 years ago

FYI Small update just posted on RAZA blog.

#1498 4 years ago
Quoted from GLModular:

As a general rule of owning and operating a business, I stop supplying customers who don't pay their invoices.
I believe this is a good common business sense and one that other companies/suppliers that may be (or ARE) in similar circumstances should be practicing as well.

Pretty Vague dude.. What the rest of the story?

#1503 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

John didn't pay his invoices. How's that vague?

Well let's see last time i checked there are 2 sides to every story! So Were the original terms of the agreement fulfilled on both sides? What's the rest of the story? Starting to sound like the JJP screened cabinet debacle (JJP thinks he got screwed over and it sounds like the guy making the cabs thinks he got screwed over) so which is it both parties can't be right... Can they?

#1520 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I just realized that with the Predator drama out of the way .

It is? I must of missed the resolution!

#1603 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was asking John for a refund on RAZA not so much out of inpatients but more because if apathy due to lack of progress at this point, maybe if the reveal is nice I would be more on board.
John never responded to my asking for a refund but he did invite me to visit him, however he never mentioned my query for a refund. These were in email not on the phone. But the disconnect is weird like I'm asking one thing and he's asking a completely opposite thing.
I almost feel like visiting him but almost I'm scared to as if I may not like what I'll see.
Anyone visited him? Is it worth the trip?

A friend of mine is in on RAZA and MG, he and his buddy visited JPOPS lair... All I can say is that the friend who was with him after seeing RAZA & MG got his checkbook out and tried to get in on both games.

#1710 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Well if he wants to amaze and astound people with "The Lebowski Effect" maybe he'll start refunding people.

Zing!

#1781 4 years ago

We need to keep the pressure on John guys! I posted on the blog last night, I think if the owners go quiet on the blog John takes that as an all clear to go back to design mode rather than finish the F#cking game mode.
So if you are on the blog don't be shy, post some motivational thoughts for JPOP!

#1846 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

The NDA is not enforceable and it's not like the game will ever be made anyways. Spill all you know!

So pimp I didn't realize you were in on RAZA, Have you completely given up on these ever being built?

#1848 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Pretty discouraged...zero confidence at this point. I'm hoping for a playable MG tomorrow for all to see.

Me 2 man!

#1895 4 years ago

Owners also need to post thoughts and concerns on the Blog as I seriously doubt John will ever see this thread.

#1898 4 years ago
Quoted from Shrub_Light:

I did and my post still says awaiting moderation. When did that start happening?

I have never seen that before

#1907 4 years ago

I don't see it

#1918 4 years ago

I just made a test post on the RAZA blog and it posted no problem.

#1943 4 years ago

Please guys I'm begging you... No Hitler video's

#2062 4 years ago

This thread is unraveling....no pun intended

#2079 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Dude, who are trying to fool? He's never going to build games. It's time for people to just face it.

Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Aurich, I'm thinking it and you're typing it, spot on dude.

Quoted from metallik:

There's every reason to panic. He has shown absolutely no ability or desire to get anything done.

Guys what's the point of all this^
Us guys who have money with JPOP get it! You all think we have been scammed. Posting it over and over here on Pinside serves no purpose (I think by now we all get it) maybe we have been scammed or maybe someday John will start producing games that are epic, but panicking or posting over and over that games are not coming really isn't helpful (again after 2500 posts in this thread we get it). For the guys with money out to John like me what are you suggesting we do? Panic? Threaten? Lawyer up, have a sit in protest at his shop?
IMHO All we can do is wait some more... It is what it is at this point!

If I had a time machine and could go back in time and fix things in my life, sending money to John wouldn't even make the top 500 list of things I would change if given the chance. Life is too short for regrets over a pinball machine.

#2084 4 years ago

It's all good Aurich your heart is in the right place and I know you just don't want to see anyone get burned.

#2123 4 years ago

My understanding is that there are several assembled MG's (not sure about code status)
I have talked to someone who has been to his shop recently.

#2243 4 years ago

Kaneda please get the hell out of this thread! Everyone else please ignore him. I went on the blog last night to request John read the last few pages of this thread so he could get an idea of the anger and frustration that is brewing here. It F#cking pisses me off because if he does use the link that I posted to this thread on the blog all he is gunna see is Kaneda trolling and a bunch of people taking the bait.

Mods I am requesting that Kaneda be ejected from this thread, kind of a serious issue here with a lot of good people's money on the line.

Everyone else please stop responding to him.

#2252 4 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

U said you posted on the blog yesterday? I didnt see it?

Frolic posted to an older topic (October thread)

#2309 4 years ago

John is active on the RAZA blog today has posted several updates.

#2470 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Just found a photo of three nicely populated MG p/f's on the artist's instagram.
http://instagram.com/p/vumzcavsqO/?modal=true

Dang!
image.jpg

#2599 4 years ago

I was just going over the original flyer... I had stars in my eyes when I saw this back in the day!
It's funny my daughter even drew a zombie cat and I sent it to John. I got an email from him right away saying he would put it up on his idea board, It was really cool! John used to be way better on the whole communication thing!
image-235.jpg

#2643 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Hi guys, jpop got upset so many people saw his raza translight and made another version... I think this works better for what he's doing

image-968.jpg 153 KB

#2672 4 years ago

Multiball1,
Since you have actually seen and played the MG Proto could you share some thoughts on it? Also since you have been to JPOP's lair what are your thoughts on what you have seen of RAZA?
TY

#2781 4 years ago

I think John is handling things terribly at the moment, his communication could not be worse! That said my guess is that he is getting close to revealing MG to the world and when he does most of this will be forgotten (like when Stern screws us on code and then the masses line up to buy the next new game over and over). Everything is riding on MG at the moment! show an awesome game and a plan to get it built and I think he can salvage this situation.

#2785 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Understood. I was more responding to PDX who is clearly a cheerleader. It is very possible that JPOP would need to lower his price to get more buyers on board, which would require that he lower the price for everyone. How much of the $16,000 have buyers put down???? What a disaster.......

Although I don't believe in doing it, I'm gunna have to put you on ignore for a bit as your chicken little "sky is falling" posts are completely unhelpful! Maybe you can find an ambulance to chase around in your home town today.

#2787 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

^^ denial is obvious. "Put anyone on ignore who does not say I am getting my game."
In fact, concretehardt is an anti-chicken little. The sky is never falling:
» YouTube video

Really Sack? After 2700 posts on this thread and going on 2 years of waiting for my game believe me when i say my head is not buried in the sand. It's just that repetitive posts saying the same negative shit over and over make me weary! That said I have enjoyed Darknights posts on other subjects so, DK I'm taking off ignore and as for you sad sack I can honestly say I have never enjoyed even 1 of your posts so.... you can take Dk's place on ignore.

#2810 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I will say this my life was less stressful when this thread was drained.

Hang in there PDX your positive outlook and insider perspective (several trips to Johns shop) help me to keep faith in this project.

#2848 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

The MG prototypes have been promised in strong terms for 2 years, the latest being this month's reveal, which there is still no playable game shown. He was the one that hyped up the big reveal this month (on a rug).

Frolic, It sounds like the MG Prototypes are playable and more than just batting a ball around... See post below from Multiball (I think this was over 2 months ago that he played MG)

Quoted from Multiball1:

QUESTION FOR ***PAID UP*** MAGIC GIRL OWNERS
Admittedly I have not read every post on this thread (viewed about 75%) because I can't keep up with a 100+ posts a day but I was hoping paid up MG owners could help me understand the consensus within that group.
No doubt about it nearly all of us are frustrated with the time to market, but even though most other owners have not had an opportunity to play the proto as I have, what are your thoughts after seeing (on the blog) the final playfield (in entirety), backglass (although he's still hiding a feature in the BG), cabinet, final plastics set exclusive of ramps, and various screenshots of the animated LCD

#2849 4 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

This thread is starting to remind me of the Predator thread, lots of posts but not much real information, hard to keep reading so many posts with nothing really being said, including this

I hear you! I'm just praying that Ted doesn't find his way in here and start posting pictures of himself

1 week later
#2880 4 years ago

Yep cute dog! I wonder if I could post the puppy pic here? (would it violate the NDA)

#2908 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

even a $1K buyout at this point is probably optimistic.

Yea optimistic on your part! No way anyone is selling a $6500 spot for $1000. I will walk away and forget my spot with the hope that someday something gets completed before i sell for a dumb ass offer like $1000

#2995 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

BetterCallIce.png 317 KB

Thanks Jlm that the first smile I've had on my face all day. (I needed that)

#3041 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

The brown mark down that dog's backside looks like balls and a penis.

Quoted from mcluvin:

Man you guys are tough. I'm going back to the cheapskate's thread. We don't have any problems like this there.....

By problems do you mean pictures of dogs with giant penises on their backs?

#3053 4 years ago

Strange I have never had a post held for moderation

#3070 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

I was thinking this as well. It still says awaiting moderation, so I looked for a way to edit my comment to remove the word "effing" but I don't think it's possible (if anyone knows how please PM me).
If it does get deleted, hopefully it is done by jpop himself, so at least I'll know that he saw it.
I generally don't resort to using offensive language to make a point, but man, I'm just so frustrated about this whole situation!

Just remove the effing comment and repost your comment in a new posting.

#3092 4 years ago

I wonder if anyone is paid in full on RAZA. (Cointaker guys?)
Most everyone else paid up to around the $6500 mark?

#3136 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

John just responded to another thread too. The backglass trimming one.
If you guys havent subscribed to Wordpress email alerts for comments you should. You get them instantly before they are deleted.

How do I subscribe to the email alerts?

#3139 4 years ago

John just posted a new blog update

#3185 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

He'll never open his books, but I would demand some answers to:
-What will it cost to build/BOM the games
-Where will this money come from to build them
-Demonstrate a functioning plan about how this will execute

The problem I see going forward assuming John gets his shit together and gets things cooled down with the owners is, who will be willing to send him more cash? At this point it's hard to imagine the RAZA guys sending him final payment and I assume he will need that cash to complete the games. I think the only way most of will send more cash is when are games are ready to ship. Hopefully John has another funding source besides his owners because that well is dry at this point!

#3242 4 years ago

I was just reading some older blog updates. The update below was actually an email John sent to a RAZA owner and then posted to the blog on 10-21-14 John said it was ok to post it to Pinside and I think it is in this thread somewhere. With the lack of any other news right now I figured I would repost it. (Notice i made a few of his points in bold lettering)

by johnpopadiuk
GONNA’ BE A BUSY DAY

"Hi Jim,
The month before expo has been hectic and we have been working very hard to get as much complete and then do a nice update reveal for owners. The workshop was laid out nicely in all the areas, as I gave a tour, and people who could not make it asked for a photo “tour” of sorts in the blogs. I will do this during the week. Days fly by unfortunately.
People forget that i am doing this only for the community and to make a type of narrow body pinball that is not being made today. Do I know everything or have all the answers, absolutely not. Bit I know how to make pinball and that is what we are all paying for. I had many people who visited, later call to say they will cancel their Hobbit order (or did cancel) if I can get them a MG or anything else.
We did have a much more completed RAZA whitewood for expo, but we did not take anything as I do not do a booth and I do not show whitewoods other than to the owners. The MG protos are almost done. That is how I work as I like to show my best. Taking 2 of the complete Raza cabinets, for my talk, was fine as they are simply fantastic and spare no expense in detail or quality. These cabinets are far better than anything we ever made at WMS. This same level of pinball is in the rest of the design, artwork and play fields.
Obviously I hold my owners in the highest regard, and yes sometimes my words come out not with the intent I have on the blog. That’s why I work hard and stay quiet, as I am focused on pinball making and not too chatty. I have learned the process is not as important as the final product, which must be solid. Also I can not make “all” owners happy in all what I do or share. It’s impossible as i remind people I am not curing cancer, or feeding the poor but making a pin game.
Also any owner can come anytime to visit me and see what are are doing. Our studio is simply unlike anything else and we are organized and have plenty of room for building games. As we are now. I have many owners who just “show up” and bang at the door. No one is ever refused and I hide nothing as I love the feedback.
But I will say we are at a critical part of the journey and I have to work even harder than I do now and get some hard dates inline. The games I have created are simply my best work, and I am almost over the hump of blank sheet to complete pinball platform in the Jpop style. It makes me happy, but unfortunately not everyone. So I have a lot to prove still and pinball making has always been an uphill battle.
To make great pinball it takes a lot of hours. 7 days a week. I am always at the shop as details abound. And actually the more I get “put to the fire” from owners the harder I want to work and not let anyone down.This is my 33rd year in pinball after starting at Bally in 1981, and creating Zidware, named after my kids, and making these custom games have been the hardest thing I have done and most rewarding. Both games MG and RAZA are stunning and full of innovation.
Also (sorry to ramble) this has definitely taken a lot longer then I ever planned, but i did not know what I did not know, and can’t go back. The first year of starting actually was planning and not really accomplishing much. So most of the work now was done in the last 1.5-2 years which I am amazed at.
But there is much to do in the months ahead as I have to keep people onboard and still wanting to support my work. The “Labowski” effect worked and I have to do the same level of reveal. My team is simply great as a mix of new young artists and designers, along with many industry vets like Rob Berry and Dave Zabriskie who are doing music and sounds. I purposely keep that part quiet so they are not lured away as I have spent the last 2 years directing them for my new pinball style. Pinball unfortunately is a “cut-throat” business for those behind the curtain. I have been threatened, stolen from and otherwise been hindered at many junctures from others in the business. My lawyer and I are amazed. We have 4 beautiful patents to cover new pinball lighting, cabinet design and interactive lcd play.
Magic Girl art (Raza too) is just not like anything ever. Very beautiful and detailed. I went around expo and looked at my “competition” in boutique and was not impressed at all at any of it. Labowski was the only great game there.
I am pretty beat so this week was catch up week, do some nice updates, and we did have 45 or so visitors to the studio which I was at much more than expo. The Big Labowski showed us all a lot as people like to see this level of “reveal” as early as possible, even though the game was basically functioning and has minimal code. And yes I always ask folks to call anytime to talk about these projects as I would rather make lifelong friends and not enemies.
It is early here 3am, I have a busy day ahead and much planning and photography to do. Will call you today at some time and i always ask people if they want to get more involved in helping me grow and sustain the business to get involved. You are more than welcome to repost to Pinside as this is where we are.
Jpop"

#3254 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

That's not his dog.

Wait, what?

#3259 4 years ago
Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

Siting in a work shop shaking hands with the unemployed to Brazilian fart porn doesn't constitute working

^WTF^

#3268 4 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

He's shifting his approach, it seems, and the foundation for making more titles is in place. My sense is he takes the criticism very personally. As he does the quality of his game designs. This is the huge learning curve that is a challenge for any new pinball maker. His 'trouble' is not much different than what we've seen from JJP and others. I think you all will see these games pretty soon, and they will be made.

Appreciate your thoughts Steven! This thread could certainly use some positive input.

#3310 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Yeah, the timing of this guy coming in and saying "just wait a bit more" is suspicious... it seems to have fired people up into thinking there's actually a flipping machine with production-level parts. People are talking like that's a given.
The only given at this point is Popaduik has had your money for four years and he's got some foam core and/or glued plastic ramp versions of Magic Girl. That's it. Software? Who knows. Everything else is speculation until he actually shows anything.

Well actually I know for a fact he has more than a foam core MG.

#3353 4 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Just pulled my Wells Fargo Bill Pay history to Zidware over the last 4 years...
It kinda felt like this

Funny Sh!t FT

#3371 4 years ago

John just posted a good update on the blog, I'm still in the process of reading it but so far I like it.

#3399 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I do know this, people including myself from as far back in August, have tried to give him $$$ for MG and he declined it.

Same here, I know people who tried to give him cash and he refused to take it.

#3469 4 years ago

Sheezus guys let it go! From my point of view (a guy with money in JPOPs hands) I don't really give a F#ck about a warranty clause saying I can't put my game on route... I JUST WANT MY F-ing GAME!
Let's not make the next 20 pages of this thread about this, if you put your magic girl on route and it breaks just say it broke at your house and get your replacement parts.

#3559 4 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

I like all the individual elements of the playfield art but in my opinion as a cohesive playfield it looks disjointed.

Can't please everyone I guess, I'm thrilled with it!

#3577 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I think the art looks good but does not look like zombies to me.

Not just Zombies its.... Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland!

#3578 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Actually it's really sad to see people grasping at absolutely anything to hold on to the idea that all this nonsense will end with an actual game being shipped.

Wanna know whats even sadder than that? The fact that I can still see your posts I don't normally hit the ignore button, but Sack for you I will make an exception.

#3718 4 years ago

a little blow up on details from the pic Ice posted
image-622.jpg

#3721 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Oh nice someone leading zombies chained up. That's new...

Hey they are on a skateboard.. that's new!

#3723 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah I suppose the skateboard is new at least.

tumblr_m14xeko9mb1qlrwe9o1_500.p... 214 KB

That's a freaky pic... Michonne is pretty bad ass! (I'm just sayin)

#3738 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

How depressing! This is the game I really wanted. Instead we're getting a purple zombie, on a purple roller coaster, in a purple theme park, chased by a purple alien.

Guys lets at least wait to see the colored in playfield (hopefully in a few weeks)

#3850 4 years ago

John is posting updates on the blog.

#3907 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I agree. I think it is the better of the 2 cabinets.

I still think he RAZA cabinet will look awesome with the reactor glowing thru the side window!

1 week later
#4052 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ha, I dunno man, pinball seems like a crappy business to be in.

It's "Hard"

#4112 4 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

sounds like Jpops going down the same way lol I kid......

Small edit (digesting)

Do you get off on chasing ambulences to accident scenes and then pointing out injuries to people as they lay there?

#4117 4 years ago

We need something solid from John before the end of this month or a large portion of his current "investors" are gunna lose their minds (me included)

#4408 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Why do you care so much?

Good question PDX! Spill it Goat why are you here constantly stiring things up? It seems like you enjoy drama and want to keep people worked up. What your doing here is beyond unhelpful IMHO.

#4474 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

a) If you had any knowledge whatsoever you would know that you can't silence someone on an internet message board with "slander" accusations. Your semester at law school before realizing you couldn't hack it doesn't intimidate anyone, so you can probably stop trying to use it as an appeal to authority 30 years later.
b) Yes, if I were JPop I would want to post here - it's called client management and public relations.
c) Freedom of speech is a valid defense. We are all glad to hear your professional advice is to throw money at a frivolous lawsuit against somebody who offended you on the internet. I can see why you are so successful.

FFS just let it go man or go start a free speech thread, this shit is becoming white noise. I just want my F#cking game!

#4478 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I don't think his posts (or anyone else's) are going to make one bit of difference on whether or not you get your pin. They'll either be completed or they won't, and people acting like this thread would prevent it from happening are delirious.

Good grief! YK's post (or anyone else's in this thread) will not prevent mine or anyone else's games from being made. If you think I think that your delirious! This thread is one of the resorces where owners (and non owners) can exchange info about JPOP's games... Let's leave the purse fighting out of it.... That's all I was trying to say.

#4481 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Actually, that was my point. And yes, I would have to be delirious or at least drunk (I'm not BTW) to think the exact thing that I said was ridiculous in the first place. Buck up, fella. After reading the last couple pages, I'd be cautiously optimistic at this point, which is a far cry from the desperation I was reading about just a few weeks ago.

It's all good Honch... I am actually feeling cautiously optomistic at this point.

#4498 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I do want to say, in light of what is happening in the Predator thread, I am optimistic I may very well see a RAZA someday. It's "only" a money problem and time management problem for getting them out. Both can be solved, and hopefully someone like Ice can get John to change his MO.

Agreed thank god RAZA isn't a licensed theme... That's a headache we don't need!

#4871 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

**Content of post removed by mod**

Thread eject
Thank you Mods!

#4909 4 years ago

Aaron you sound like the right guy with the right skill set to help JPOP get this pin moving... I know this owner is happy you are involved!

1 week later
#5163 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just talked to John for 2 hours, very productive talk, I'll update after I have a few more conversations.
Going to do whatever it takes to work this out for everybody. He is obviously motivated.
Need to put a solution together that works for everybody so they get a pinball machine that has paid for one or partially paid for one across MG, RAZA and AIW.
The numbers have to work, period. Complain all you want but I'm gonna work to help get a deal done that may be not ideal but gets us pinball machines.
Hang in there.

Your the man Ice.. Thanks!
image.jpg

#5173 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just found out my nephew's buddy, a child that we all grew up with, coached CYO etc., , friends of the family for many years, with two other brothers, was just diagnosed with Stage 4 brain tumor.
18 yrs old, Texas Tech student, had headaches and dizziness, just found out this week.
Many tears have been shed today, I have three girls and don't even know what to say to the parents other than offer my support in whatever they need. I'll see him tomorrow.
Don't even know why I'm posting this other than just total depression about it.
Say a prayer and hug your kids every day.

Sorry man! I know how hard this can be, my wife was only 28 when she was first diagnosed with cancer. I rember feeling like I had been punched in the stomach when we got the news and that feeling didn't go away. Tell your friend don't ever lose faith miracles do happen.

Just thinking about all this puts the whole JPOP thing into perspective...."it's only pinball"

#5388 4 years ago

Just Day dreaming but imagine if John could just design games for someone like JJP... I think we would see some epic games!

#5442 4 years ago

Stern Predator LE sounds epic!

#5481 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

The Pat Lawlor JJP game will probably be shown for the first time around expo (just taking a guess here, keefer), and THAT will be the big "creative" pinball everyone has been waiting for, that everyone will be able to own in the coming months after that.

Not sure about Pats game being ready that soon, JJP is already pushing twards 1/2 year late with Hobbit.

#5619 4 years ago
Quoted from GLModular:

I was outlining the general process.
There are two invoices that were not paid by Zidware. Meaning GLM upheld it's part of the process (as outlined), but Zidware didn't complete the final part (paying the invoice).

Curious what percent of the total contract did the 2 unpaid invoices represent?
50% paid 50% unpaid ect?

#5677 4 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I get the uncertainty and frustration with lack of communication. I was relaying general comments made to me, speaking as an individual and not as his lawyer/representative in these topics, without having gone thru the books or anything like Ice is proposing to do. Figuring maybe some indirect info was better than none. So, if that level of info is doing more harm than good, message received. I'll stop posting in JPOP threads/topics, period. it already seems like the best course of action from my personal perspective.
I. Will. Stop. Now.

Steven this owner appreciates what your trying to do! I hope you will reconsider and continue to participate in this thread.

#5742 4 years ago

He has no money left

Speculation, maybe true but a guess on your part.

#5888 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Its a spinning disc on a playfield, didnt whirlwind have that 25 years ago? What am i missing, the placement or the catchy name..

#5894 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

The beginnings of something new in the Zombies blog as well. Look to the new page.
Much of nothin' so far but at least the link is opening.

Looks like the new RAZA blog is coming online tonight.
image.jpg

#5907 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

the idea of giving 8-9-10 grand for a pinball right now is stupid, for me. I could buy a motorcycle for my son to ride.

More stupid than putting your son on motorcycle?

#6175 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

It represents a portion of the money sent to JPOP years ago, with at this point no games in sight.

Let's ease back on the dramatics here! There are games in sight (see pic) there maybe no code in sight but there are games in sight.
image.jpg

#6181 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Close up public pics of these would only help the guy..

Agreed!

#6278 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

One big difference is Kevin was able to show off a coded, working prototype pin and dragged it to multiple shows.
Yeah the art was pretty poor and there was no licence and a million other (negative) things could be said about Kevin... but how bad is the JPOP disaster when JPOP is not even able to show off a flippable whitewood aat this point? YEARS into the project(s).
As Stan Lee would say: 'nuff said.

Kevin is a proven thief & a liar who mislead Pinsiders and appears to have stolen their money, his game was a lie from day one. JPOP is slow and stubborn and he is pissing his reputation down the toilet, but at this point has not sunken to the lows that Kevin has.

John you can still right this ship and turn this into a story of redemption, but understand if you keep heading down the path your on you won't be able to show your face in the pinball community ever again! Not only because you will be ridiculed, but also for your own safety as some won't take kindly to the fact that you took their hard earned money and gave them nothing.

#6329 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Nice Doug. That phone will be disconnected by tomorrow from random Pinsiders abusing it. You just screwed those of us who needed it.

At this point it really doesn't matter John never answers it anyway.

JPOP... taking the fun out of pinball since 2012

#6405 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

PS - Also, how about none of you pre-order folks come back on Pinside whining about losing your money and basically asking for the larger community here to feel sorry for you and support you. Being selective in the information you decide to share is BS.

Did you just quote yourself??
Take a breath! Your the one "whining" if you don't like it then drain the thread!

#6531 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This account is Kaneda - ZidwarePR. Duplicate account. Not a rep of Zidware. Ignore him. Ban will be issued on both this and his other account when I get to my cpu.

Damn nice work Tiger!
image.jpg

#6557 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Kaneda REALLY WTF is going on here?
image.jpg

This thread has a fever and the only prescription in more Kaneda!

#6689 4 years ago

#6758 4 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Just curious, how bad what the CV code prior to the home rom? I own a CV and have the recent home rom which is great but never played one with the old code. What was missing or incomplete?

I'm no expert but for me the big thing about the home ROM was the ability to skip thru the video modes (which are mind numbing)

#6849 4 years ago

It feels really great to be an "owner"
JPOP welcoming owners to Zidware.jpg

#6859 4 years ago

I'm ok with 250 RAZA but I want a discount off the 10G price tag for the 3 year intrest free loan I gave to John.

#6927 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Another problem for any "investor", no way they would allow one dollar to go towards refunds in the future and that would be a major problem because so many people want out.
What will have to happen is either 1) bankruptcy or 2) if a miracle "investor" comes through they would have to buy assets from Zidware and put them into another entity as some kind of "manufacturing partner" so the money loaned to finish the pins would stay intact.
Doesn't sound promising does it?

Or... 3) John gets mortgage on his house and puts some of his own skin in the game!

#6987 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I now envision him hunkered down in the Zidware Oval Office composing an enemy's list.

His owners are also making a list and he is moving up on it fast!

#6999 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

He's taken a salary, lived off of our money while time just slipped away. The lack of communication shows an utter disrespect for us, a total lack of character and self awareness
Pinball Jpop is finished it looks like. Nice legacy John, looks like you are following SkitB right out the back door

If John cant see this thing thru and deliver games guess who is gunna get a beat down???? Me... when my wife finds out I lost $4750.00 on a pinball machine my ass is grass! I think my pinball days will be over especially with all the medical bills we have been struggling to get paid lately. I cant wait to have this conversation... Hey honey I just lost a shitload of money on a pinball machine because I am a dumbass!

#7143 4 years ago

I posted this in the private facebook group:

I spent 90 min on the phone with John today and I must say I went from total despair to somewhat hopeful! I still think these games can be built, John is working on a few things and I felt good about our conversation. I told him the same thing everyone else has been telling him Communicate with your owners & show your work to all.... Now is the worst possible time to cut off communication! I think he gets it but we shall see.

EOM

#7155 4 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

I think if he spent 90 minutes posting information on forums he'd be much better off, than spending 90 minutes with one person. I'm glad you feel hopeful, but it seems like a boat load of people have already given him the same advise, and he hasn't followed through. I hope I'm proven wrong, but so far the odds are in my favor.

Well I convinced him to get back on the owners blog and start posting again.. That's something!
He just posted an update and committed to 2 a week which is a heck of a lot more than what we had been getting.

#7220 4 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Hello all - I'm the artist on JPOPs 'recent' machines

Love your work!!

#7239 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm thinking you are Keneda

Actually I believe is "KAnada"

#7589 4 years ago

I just got an email from JPOP it sounds like he has a couple pinsiders there and they are "playing MG"... He said they are shooting video, hopefully it gets posted to to the blogs & Facebook soon.

#7591 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Whether he can prove there is a working game or not, what is the point? He doesn't have the money to manufacture everyone's games, correct? So until he can provide a solution for how he plans to deliver what he promised for the price paid, who cares? He has clearly mismanaged this from the start and anyone getting false hope from this might want to temper their excitement IMO.

Ok your right "what's the point" I won't post info in this thread anymore as it has clearly upset you! I will keep any new info on the private owners group.... After all its not like this is the "JPOP update thread"

#7647 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I played MG the last two days.
That wasn't a lie.

Quoted from frolic:

Posted 6 months ago:

What was the state of them "near complete" 6 months ago and how does that differ from today?
If they weren't "near complete" then, as opposed to being "near complete" this week, why tell us they were "near complete" 6 months ago?
6 months is a long time, that is 2,500+ man hours of work from jpop working 7x14.

Can we try not to shoot the messenger here guys.

#7659 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Shoot the messenger?
I can't think of a more relevant question to ask at this stage. That was not a personal shot at anyone, it was someone accurately pointing out that the more things change, the more they stay the same.
PDX was the same guy who said that three prototypes were close to completion 6 months ago. Now he says he played one over the last few days.
How is asking him to tell us what differences there are now vs six months ago "shooting the messenger"??
You don't want to know the answer to that question as an owner?

Well Rob here is how I see it, everyone one on this thread is slamming their fists on the table for more info (most are not owners) and anytime someone tries to post anything they are met with what I got 2 days ago...