(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,288 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 168 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,694 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png
B3F72CE8-1FCA-4E93-9994-CCC068D8F4C2 (resized).jpeg
7A86BB52-E1F5-4086-955C-86A6383C27D3 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (2 years ago)

Post #22304 Photos of every page of the Magic Girl manual. Posted by vidgameseller (2 years ago)

Post #22584 Lion Saw feature information. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22710 Very detailed review from a game owner Posted by ShinyNick (2 years ago)

Post #22817 Details on the origin of the driver board Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #22957 Comparison photos between a MG 'prototype' and another shipped MG Posted by spfxted (2 years ago)

Post #23045 Pinball News first look review. Posted by Pinballs (2 years ago)

Post #23392 Ebay Auction for NIB Magic Girl #007 Posted by fattrain (2 years ago)

Post #23611 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by dgarrett (2 years ago)

Post #23615 Interview with Linda Deal (artist), speaking about CV and TOM Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #23754 The Deeproot link. Posted by pin2d (2 years ago)

Post #23946 Result of civil suit against JPOP Posted by rommy (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18794 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

zidware_istock_photo_(resized).jpg

Jpop should hire zidware interactive social media to improve his online reputation

2 months later
7 months later
#22010 2 years ago

I think everyone has weighed in sufficiently to make his/her feelings known about both the nickname Special K and the person to whom it refers. It's unlikely anyone not already persuaded one way or the other is going to be as a result of further debate, so how about we drop both topics and just talk about the game from here on?

#22088 2 years ago

"This" guy is "the" worst.

#22090 2 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

If I read a post like that from him I would have jumped ship right away, what a completely delusional guy. I like how he mentions their egos at the "other place" lol, and all he apparently cared about was stroking his ego. I'm guessing there were many more out of control comments by him over the years to the private group.

And I'd love to hate-read them!

#22093 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That type of post that Frolic showed is just one of MANY like that.
Amazing and disgusting. Covering up the lie.

Let's dust them off and get the whole collection up somewhere. For history's sake.

#22641 2 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

IF the game were magically guaranteed to make it to largescale production. IF the game were magically guaranteed to have complete code. IF the game were somehow adjusted so the many, many, many geometry problems (and apparently missing entrances to playfields), etc were fixed.
I could see there being solid demand. On paper, the idea is good. The reality that came out? Well I mean we've all been watching the trainwreck. So basically, if the large numbers game were more or less none of the things the boutique game ended up being, yeah, sure I see demand.

Funny thing is if versions of the game were mass produced with working mechs and code they'd be worth much less than these original 19/21/25/whatever crap machines

#22795 2 years ago

I have a feeling the tinkerers and challenge lovers will more enjoy trying to turn these incomplete j-builds into the working machines they were promised than if they had been delivered fully functional pins out of the box

1 week later
#23068 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

And since when is anyone under any obligation to pay Jpop's debts other than Jpop himself. This is the real world people. Life is unfair and that's what the court system is for. And speaking of the court system, imagine the Judge asking Popadiuk under oath how he intends to pay off his debts.
"Well your Honor, it seems my victims are paying off my debts".

And the judge you tell him whatever people are doing with their own money has nothing to do with his debts.

1 month later
#23454 2 years ago

If 'social inventions' refers to getting a community to send a million dollars for figments of his imagination then this is one business jpop is actually qualified to run and I expect him to do gangbusters

#23455 2 years ago

Hey, did any of the original owners reach out to John about their warranty-covered machines on the offchance there were defects in material or workmanship?

http://www.zidware.com/pinballwarranty.html

Zidware Inc, ("ZW") is pleased to warrant, only to the original purchaser ("Warrantee"), that this pinball machine ("Product")Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for ninety (90) days after delivery to the Warrantee (the “Warranty Period”).

1 month later
#23556 2 years ago

We're up to zidware.com redesign / rebranding # what at this point?

"Interactive wonders & media works"

1 month later
#23650 2 years ago

John on Spooky Pinball Podcast from December 2012. Quality stuff. Same bullshit five years ago as today. Only difference is the percentage of listeners who knew it.

Jpop part starts 87 minutes in

http://www.spookypinball.com/podcast/Spooky_Pinball_Podcast_33.mp3

1 week later
#23657 2 years ago

Site relaunch #5,236. This time he is designing the future!

http://www.zidware.com

4 months later
#23774 2 years ago

Really digging this DR interview. It's even better when you picture this guy giving the answers.

lol_400x400 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#23823 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

His use of "social justice" is so... odd.
It's almost like one of his infamous examples of hearing in passing about something, not understanding it, yet thinking it would benefit him to use it, and then not even using it correctly.
ie:
-"Pussycat Bowling Pinball", because people like bowling apparently, from the success of "Labowski".

From the looks of concept artwork he might just be sexually attracted to cats.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside