(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,316 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 165 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,696 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sucks (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (3 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (3 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (3 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (2 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (2 years ago)

Post #22304 Photos of every page of the Magic Girl manual. Posted by vidgameseller (2 years ago)

Post #22584 Lion Saw feature information. Posted by applejuice (2 years ago)

Post #22710 Very detailed review from a game owner Posted by ShinyNick (2 years ago)

Post #22817 Details on the origin of the driver board Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #22957 Comparison photos between a MG 'prototype' and another shipped MG Posted by spfxted (2 years ago)

Post #23045 Pinball News first look review. Posted by Pinballs (2 years ago)

Post #23392 Ebay Auction for NIB Magic Girl #007 Posted by fattrain (2 years ago)

Post #23611 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by dgarrett (2 years ago)

Post #23615 Interview with Linda Deal (artist), speaking about CV and TOM Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #23754 The Deeproot link. Posted by pin2d (2 years ago)

Post #23946 Result of civil suit against JPOP Posted by rommy (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billysastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6586 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I am in between real life meetings right now so this post will be brief.
It appears kaneda actually was doing some PR work for Zidware and he has submitted evidence of such activities. Also, he and John were granted this zidwarePR handle by Robin to use for limited purposes. It was not intended to become an account that was posting in threads in the manner it was being used last night.
Anyway, I will unfreeze zidwarePR and allow kaneda to make one post in this thread to explain his relationship with JPop, Zidware, and whatever else he reasobaly wants to say. After that one post is done, since kaneda was already banned in this thread once under his personal account, he will be banned again under his zidwarePR account - so if you have questions for him pm him. As others have stated, kaneda was banned so we will not let him back in through this other account.
Finally, I said last night if I was wrong I would come on here, apologize to kaneda and eat crow. I'm exceedingly surprised about this entire situation but I do do owe kaneda an apology. Kaneda, you can make one post with zidwarePR in this thread, then do not post in here again. Thank you.

This is complete BS. Pinside took a huge step backwards by letting him start another account. How do you let the biggest POS troll on PS willingly start a new account? His first post should've been an explanation of who he is and how he's now associated with JPop.

JPop has officially hit rock bottom. Hopefully he can only go up from here.

1 month later
#10689 4 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Whoever builds the game could easily sell 1,000 MGs

image.jpg

#11301 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

One of my local pinbuddies tried a few times to talk me into making a game with him...and I'm like "no way"...he's like "why not!? We have better ideas and can create better art than any of these guys!" ...and I'm like "maybe...but I don't know how to build a f*cking game! I don't know how to cut wood. I don't know how to create or program electronics.....just because I can draw, dream up stuff, and repair my own games does not mean I can mass produce them". He was like "we can find guys to do all that other stuff"....I was just like "Noooooooooo". He was kinda bummed out but I live firmly in reality.

Like OMG!!!

Just messing with ya RH.

#12290 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

JPOP
Setting high scores everywhere as POP
Pinsider since May 27th, 2011
Last seen May 30th, 2015 <-----------------------------------------<-------- LOOK
jpop has donated to the Pinside (2013-10-31)!
» jpop on the Pinside Map
COLLECTION
There are no games in jpop’s collection.
Profile page Forum activity Send PM
Magic Girl™ is moving along nicely, but lot's of work. Of course any folks that have ideas on to reduce the cost (we would like lower prices too) and still be made here in the USA...please contact me. It's a tall order unless we goto the PRC for parts. Yikes!
Jpop

JPop's from the future?

4 weeks later
#16076 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

From JPOP.......
"Although some may feel that if we are not posting then we are all sitting around driving our Beemers to Starbucks. Not so and I feel very slighted as I work harder than most everyone I know. While people are at home watching football or sports today, I am in the studio (as every day) working on pinball in it’s totality.

Over the years I've found that people who make it a point to tell you how hard and long they work, don't work hard at all. JPop sure liked telling everyone that he was the hardest worker in pinball. Guess what? Complete bullshit.

2 weeks later
#16676 4 years ago

I emailed JPop last night and got a response this morning.

image.jpg

2 months later
#17744 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Oh, I can believe he lives in his own deluded fantasy land. I also believe the lies he told were so deep, he lied to himself. But that is not a pass, and that does not let him off from answering for that.

33563210.jpg

5 months later
#18732 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Considering all he ever accomplished was cabs and art, there's no reason he couldn't have stayed in the basement and saved loads of money.

Come on Ben, you know no collector is stupid enough to give someone that builds pinballs in his basement any money.

5 months later
#19046 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

What i found odd, i never saw any tax specifications on my aiw bill and though i paid via paypal, i never paid fees for that or anything?
It never rang a bell, but looking back it was odd..

Just curious, what was the "Mad Hatter Edition"?

2 months later
#20288 3 years ago

I picture it more like this.
image (resized).jpeg

4 months later
#23105 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It makes zero sense to me to have RAZA/AIW buyers act like MG buyers are the evil ones because they actually got their games, and, God forbid, sell them for a nice profit.

Exactly. If the owners sold them at their cost, a flipper would buy it and sell at a profit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billysastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside