(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (9 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SadSack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#192 9 years ago

Vaporware?

2 months later
#429 9 years ago

People should be realistic here. There certainly must be some major malfunction in the design/production of the prototype(s). This exhibit is a joke. He should have just showed up with a couple of story boards, a few key promises and an open hand for games 6, 7 and 8.

A fool and his money...

#466 9 years ago

I'm just wondering why he would even need a booth for that showing. Perhaps he expected to bring more when he bought the spot. At any rate, I would recommend that all pinheads stop crowdfunding these guys. With his resume, he should have easily found VC (if he didn't already have a reputation for practicing "Perfect is the enemy of good").

My prediction is a financial collapse before the first machine is delivered.

From wikipedia:

Achieving absolute perfection may be impossible and so, as increasing effort results in diminishing returns, further activity becomes increasingly inefficient. Watson-Watt, who developed early warning radar in Britain to counter the rapid growth of the Luftwaffe, propounded a "cult of the imperfect", which he stated as "Give them the third best to go on with; the second best comes too late, the best never comes."

#558 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

I dislike all the aliens and robot stuff but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he licensed it. He couldn't be so wreckless as to think that no one would notice or that he could get away with not licensing it...

You are seeing the failure of OCD behavior. The stuff he was working on was not good enough so he basically blended a bunch of other successful brands as a form of crisis management.

This guy has failed and you all should admit it and make a run on the bank to end the pain.

#758 9 years ago

You "owners" had better hope he's not suffering depression. This is the kind of thing that can really send someone over the cliff. For all we know, he's drawing and throwing away a hundred sketches a day:

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

1 month later
#1204 9 years ago

IT's called, cranking it out. At this point, JPOP should be absolutely on the verge of a fatigue breakdown because of his 100+ hour work weeks. No more talking, no more designing, no more storyboards and art proofs. Pick something he has from a year ago and go with it.

Anything else is prolonging the agony of failure. GOod luck to those of you who have been buying his food, fuel and rent for a couple of years longer than you offered. Maybe he should send you all a parting gift of a fat tube of KY.

I'm never going to worship some guy whose name was on some nice pin from 20 years ago with 7 or 8 other people that actually made it happen. If Steve Ritchie promised a pin out of his garage in 2 years to everyone who ponied up 10 grand would you think he could do it as well? I'm just glad I never fell for any of this "pre-pay the master" bullshit or I'd be over there getting my money back in person.

You guys still waiting with baited breath are just lying to yourselves. The December reveal will be another total letdown.. I guarantee it. And to think how you all just shared his come-to-Jesus moment as if that meant anything at all. One big pile of remorseful BULSHIT does nothing to produce a couple hundred machines. It's all flat out dreamland nonsense to keep the suckers from suing him into bankruptcy.

At least that's my take as an impartial observer. Thanks for the entertainment.

#1278 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

..I would begin the process by having an attorney send JPOP a formal demand letter for a refund via certified mail...

I agree with this, but you don't need a lawyer yet. Just a short note stating the contract has been breached and demand for refund within 30 days.

After 30 days you can decide where and how to sue. Just think how an endless series of depositions could delay any limited progress that might otherwise may have been made. One difficult "pre-buyer" could really reduce the chances that anyone get a game.

#1348 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Just curious, when someone says they are "out of room", do they more likely mean "out of cash"?

No, I think Kaneda lives in one of those 200 sf NYC rat box compartments so I'm pretty sure he isn't making that up.

If I remember, he was living with his GF so he turned his apartment into a mini arcade and then she broke it off when she saw what he did with is apartment.

#1421 9 years ago

Hater is a pejorative that is used to deflect from the point of an opposing view and make it about the person extolling the view. Every single time you see the word "hater", the person tossing it out has already lost.

Most people don't care enough to hate. I know I don't.

#1422 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'll sell my RAZA spot.
I'm $6500 in and will sell for $ 6300.00
Any Takers?

I'll gamble with a bid of $1000.

#1454 9 years ago

.. or not.

- Debbie Downer

#1527 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

..Starting to sound like the JJP screened cabinet debacle (JJP think he got screwed over and it sounds like the guy making the cabs thinks he got screwed over) so which is it both parties can't be right... Can they?

Yes. Both parties can be right in this situation. If the customer doesn't communicate or engineer properly oftentimes this results in a situation where both the vendor and the customer are right (or wrong, depending on perspective).

Please keep in mind that designers usually make poor engineers. Engineers usually make poor business managers and good business managers usually make poor anything else.

#1592 9 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

It doesn't matter what John's financial status is - until the company folds, or John breaks something in the NDA, Aaron can't, in good consciousness.

Are you implying he could sleep talk and it would be OK?

Or maybe you meant conscience.

#1625 9 years ago

A thousand here, a thousand there. Pretty soon you are talking about some real money. Just keep on betting on the come and soon you will be rewarded.

The Magic 8-Ball says, "I have my doubts."

But seriously, folks, how can anyone be anything but seething if you are $27k deep on the first 2 projects and he's out running around bragging up designs and chasing the benjamins on AIW? The stall tactics should be pretty obvious in less than 45 days. If MG and RAZA don't have major reveals by the end of January, you guys had better get your demand letters in before the ponzi collapses.

#1671 9 years ago

Maybe if all you "owners" bash the shit out of him again, he will trickle you out another little apology and promise to do better "this time". I am so surprised how you all think these 1-man shops are too busy to communicate. Let me assure you that they do not communicate because their operations are a total clusterfuck consisting of:
unpaid vendors
unfinished designs
disgruntled helpers
disgruntled customers
disgruntled vendors
cash shortages (as evidenced by downline project $$ collection)
and an overwhelming attitude of superiority and disdain for all those who dare question their abilities.

In other words, you 'buyers' all have become artists' patrons and have simply paid for the pleasure of the artists' company. If there was something to report, it would be reported. As it is, it is. You know it deep down just as you are confident that Nigerian Prince Aboobie will reward you 10-fold if you just send him another 5 grand.

And I can not tell you how much I wish I was wrong, but RD said it best, there are 20 people getting credit on TOM and JPop is suffering the delusion that he did it all.

#1672 9 years ago

BTW, if you want to see a guy who CAN do it all, check this out:

http://www.junkyardcats.net/

Why can't a boutique just grab this completed design and produce it?

#1878 9 years ago

I can't believe how great the rug reveal was. I take back everything negative I said in this thread.

#1967 9 years ago
Quoted from Zaxxis:

Apparently he's busy with side projects. Most know about his "school" (http://www.pinballschool.org) -- Classes starting soon! And recently someone found http://pinballtruss.com.
But there appears to be other "projects". Maybe these are game 4 and 5?
http://www.pussycatpinball.com - "Coming Kinda Soon" in 2015
http://www.pinballx.org - Coming in 2015!
or http://nanoschool.org
or http://the-nanohome.com
or http://zidbook.org
or http://makerjohn.net
or http://rockstarpinball.com
or http://pinballmaximus.com (Waaah?)
or http://www.pinballscrapbook.com
and others...
Also he we have this: http://pinballcreatorkit.com, which I think only comes with paypal account and list of collectors with money to spend. No real pinball parts or plans on how to create a pinball machine.

confidence schizophrenia - I think you have discovered a new mental illness.

#2027 9 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I'd be surprised if they didn't have insurance.

1. Losing money on a venture like this would likely not be covered.
2. With business insurance, if you do file a successful claim for something like this, they jack your rates and make you pay it back over time.

Business insurance is a lot different than the insurance many of you might be used to.

#2045 9 years ago

Another innovation: The ringmaster has fangs and a new hat - very impressive.

#2189 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

All this talk of getting an updated timeline seems misplaced. He can just make up a new timeline, he's learned that missing self imposed deadlines are not that big of a deal...
What you guys really need is a full accounting, inventory and budget (the budget would be tied to some timeline. Here is what I would ask:
1) How much money has he taken in total from customers to date?
2) How much capital did he invest into the company from third parties or himself?
3) What is in the bank account as of today?
4) What is his cash burn rate monthly?
5) How much is his salary (broken down by each year of the project)?
6) What is the outstanding accounts payable not yet paid?
7) How much is left outstanding in pre-order money from people who have signed up (this is his only AR)?
Does he intend to contribute capital to the company moving forward and if so how much and when?
9) What are the assets of the company (mostly equipment I would presume)?
10) What is his inventory?
11) How much in parts does he need to build out MG in total? How about Raza?
12) What will the labor costs be?
13) Costs to pursue patents further and other weird intangible costs?
Once all this is answered you guys can decide the next step...and whether JPop is able to build the games even if he is inclined to do so.

You'll get all those answers in the bankruptcy filing. Perhaps you "owners" should start one:

http://bankruptcy.lawyers.com/commercial-bankruptcy/facing-involuntary-bankruptcy.html

#2244 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hard to tell but that doesn't look like the same girl as in stolen internet picture to me. Curious why you would use that one from the internet.
Anyway, thanks for reminding me. I have pictures of myself taken with good natured show models that are paid to do just that.

Creepy cyber-stalk alert!

#2305 9 years ago

IOW a cohesive, great design including all the elements of a great game will always sell. A ringmaster with fangs and a turban??? Maybe.

#2372 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Sorry I may have missed this elsewhere but what does RoHS stand for/mean?

It means bullshit scam so we can charge you money and erect barriers to market entry for our competition. It's like UL.. totally unnecessary (depending on your sales and distribution).

#2400 9 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

... And the cult leader wins over the brainwashed again.
Seriously, a couple of videos and he gets a free pass for FOUR YEARS of stringing you people along?

Stockholm syndrome - when the kidnap victim believes the kidnapper loves him because he says, "I'm not going to kill you today."

#2451 9 years ago

WHat exactly does the video show that wasn't already known?

1 week later
#2666 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

So Jpop won't refund deposits unless there is a newcomer to take the spot and then doesn't respond to people interested in getting on a standby list. WTF?

Maybe he has a guilty conscience.

#2739 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

....No excuses for him and he has F ed up a lot but he is not a complete idiot.

This is incorrect. He is a complete business idiot to let his customers get this riled if he has something to show. If he really doesn't have anything to show, then he is a complete idiot in more than one way.

#2741 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

... And if Gary can pick up some attractive IP assets from Ziddware in an asset sale (e.g., Section 363 sale), he will be all over that opportunity in a heartbeat.

THis would be the benefit to all of us "non-owners" if you "owners" end up forcing an involuntary bankruptcy: We all could order MG and RAZA from Stern for half the original retail price. It would only take 3 disgruntled "owners" to get the ball rolling.

http://bankruptcy.cooley.com/2012/05/articles/business-bankruptcy-issues/forced-into-bankruptcy-the-involuntary-bankruptcy-process/

#2786 9 years ago

^^ denial is obvious. "Put anyone on ignore who does not say I am getting my game."

In fact, concretehardt is an anti-chicken little. The sky is never falling:

#2824 9 years ago

I think the only reason Stern even cares about licensed themes is because it basically guarantees a certain number of units sold which mitigates risk. It also reduces the creative requirements which I'm sure are very costly. I'm sure they would happily sell original, Stern-trademarked themes if it was less risky and costly than licensed themes. Sadly, the licensed themes are less risky and that's why you end up with machines like Mustang.

#2827 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Stern's primary focus, yesterday, today and into the future is "licensing and developing" great pinball themes. That is how they make money.
If they license and develop a great theme like Ac/dc first then they get to keep the manufacturing line busy by selling 1000's of pins.

You are sort of making a chicken or the egg argument. If Stern manufactures junk, the theme won't matter. If stern produced great original themes, they could still sell games (but likely not as many). Licensing and developing great themes is a support function of the manufacturing operation and therefore is the secondary concern. The manufacturing operation is clearly the primary function of Stern considering their factory expansion. If your argument was right, Stern would be looking to outsource their production.

1 week later
#2938 9 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

The fact that it is a loose group of people with "only" 16K or so invested each makes him a lot more safe from lawsuits than if it was one big investor who had given him $2M.
Trying to get all the "owners" together for a class action would be like herding cats, since they don't all agree on what or how, and also own different games.
Kind of smart in an evil way.

It only takes 3 creditors to plead to the court for an involuntary bankruptcy.

#2940 9 years ago
Quoted from GLModular:

And there are at least three supplier/vendor/contractors which fall into the creditor category alone. Not withstanding all the owner/buyers...

THe breach of contract on delivery date makes all the "buyers" de facto creditors.

#2975 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hmmm, looks we have some "dumber than a bag of hammers" again.
If a company has 12 or more creditors, an involuntary bankruptcy petition requires (a) three or more creditors whose claims are not contingent as to liability or subject to a bona fide dispute as to either liability or amount to file the petition, and (b) those qualifying claims must total, in the aggregate, at least $14,425 if unsecured or $14,425 more than the value of any liens securing those claims if any are secured.
Get it right SAD SACK and thumb upper

I guess I am dumber than a bag of hammers. Please tell me what above disqualifies the plea? I'm not scared away by your name calling. Are you suggesting there is not a group of 3 creditors or whose unsecured claims do not total $14,425? Help a poor sack of hammers out.

Maybe you just don't want to address this because you don't have a form template to have your secretary fill out. Pfffttt.

#2983 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are not helpful, totally clueless as usual, a Sad Sack with Razor and you can get lost.
You are "dumber than a bag of hammers".
Where/who are the creditors dummy with unsecured claims that total $14,425, and who is leading those forced bankruptcy filings genius? You and Razor? It only take ONE, not 3 if certain criteria are met and I'm quite sure you geniuses aren't who the downtrodden Sad Sacks are calling. Now GET LOST!

All the "artist's patrons" are arguably creditors at this point. I believe there are more than 12 and I'm quite certain that there are more than 3 with about $16k down on MG. You are a stereo-typical, know-it-all d-bag. Do you win in court by name-calling your betters? Oh, that's right, you just fill out forms for a living.

#2987 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

STFU Sack, ..Since I'm a humble and have a ton of humility, ..

Obviously.

#3188 9 years ago
Quoted from Shrub_Light:

It's also possible he wasn't planning on buying a new house but his and his wife's dream house came up for sale unexpectedly. Three years with an uncertain end in site is a long time to have that cash tied up.
How can you even justify Jpop is in the right to keep people's money at this point?

I can't understand the weakness in your logic. Roostking rightfully pointed out that the guy who can't spring 5% of a new house shouldn't be out gambling on bling toys.

This has absolutely nothing to do with taking sides with "jpoop the scammer". Please turn off your mass media programming device that makes you think in terms of white and black dichotomies. Just because one guy made a bad financial gamble, it doesn't mean the other guy is more right or more wrong.

#3191 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

What Redeyes does to earn his money or how he chooses to spend it is not Roostkings business or yours. If you're going to Internet Audit someone make it JPOP.

He's the one who brought it up.. not me.

#3379 9 years ago

Don't worry, you can now go to sleep for 45 days until March 1 rolls around and you will be saying the exact same things.

#3433 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'd be in favor of not posting any more on this thread for a while....

Apparently 5 minutes is what you mean by "a while".

#3508 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Yes, the project is taking longer than anticipated but so what. Truly great things are worth the wait. This is just Big Bang Bar part 2, no risk, no reward. I'm anxious to see Magic Girl get finished but at this point it doesn't really matter if it takes another six weeks or six months. I say it will be worth the wait.

How about six years? How about never. You guys had all better hope jpop stays healthy and doesn't have any accidents. As far as I've read here, there is absolutely no way the project can continue if the one-man-band somehow becomes unable to "manage his artists".

The longer projects like these drag out, the more likely they are to end in abject failure. It's pretty pathetic when the playfield doesn't have a single hole drilled into it. Does JPOP even have his own CNC router to run them? I simply cannot imagine who would be willing to run these 20 to 30 piece runs at some reasonable price. Mainly because I don't think there is anyone who wants to work with this guy since he has been outed as some sort of OCD whackjob that only cares about the hinges and managing an artist.

I think all you buyers completely overestimate Jpop's ability to manage a project from inception through product delivery. Wasn't it Steve Ritchie that said he couldn't finish anything he started? Just wait until the problems of production start percolating. Who will he have to blame then? I'm predicting the MG's will get done sometime in 2016 (right around the time that RAZA owners force him to sell his IP in an involuntary BK). I also bet the gameplay will be screwed because the coding will suck. Oh, I believe RAZA will be made. It will be made by either Stern or JJP once the asset forfeiture sale goes down.

I've worked with guys like Jpop. They are good at blaming everyone around them when things go wrong and their even better at taking credit for a team effort. I bet he hardly did shit on all those pretty games that play like ass.

#3510 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Wow. You're pretty worked up for a guy with nothing invested. Try de-caf.

I'm not worked up at all. But that wouldn't be the first time you were wrong, would it?

#3576 9 years ago

THat's clearly NOT a pinball playfield. Take a look here: http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-playfields.html

Do you notice anything different?

I especially like the "dunk the zombie" play on RCT and all the unlicensed characters that will be half covered with something. You buyers must really be relieved after seeing this collage of ideas. I'm sure the production line is already firing up.

Actually it's really sad to see people grasping at absolutely anything to hold on to the idea that all this nonsense will end with an actual game being shipped. I might even buy a print of that poster shown above (if it was in color).

#3579 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Wanna know whats even sadder than that? The fact that I can still see your posts I don't normally hit the ignore button, but Sack for you I will make an exception.

That's OK. I'm sure you will unhide my inciteful posts when you see them. It's like a car wreck. You know it would be wiser not to look, but look we all do.

#3594 9 years ago
Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

Possible. More likely the kid meant insightful. Guess that's just how the young folk roll these days.

The nuance of my diction is difficult to pick up even by those readers whose first language is English. Certainly solarvalue understands my skillz.

#3625 9 years ago

All images copyright 2015.. at least you know what he has been working on the last three weeks.

#3627 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

the bottom paragraph on the alice page:

My lord, no mention of any move toward production. This guy truly has lost it.

#3628 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I think at this point I'd rather have AIW than RAZA since its less likely to become a collection of random ideas like RAZA seems to have become.

Maybe you could get some t-shirts and posters... if you made them yourself. Jpop has absolutely no commitment to producing anything.

#3661 9 years ago

Does anyone know what engineering resources zidware has access to? Once the prototypes are done, I'd say there was at least 4000 hours of engineering specification required to get parts mass produced.

A designer and an engineer require almost opposite strengths. The weakness you see in zidware is primarily due to the absence of engineering strengths.. along with the absence of strengths in all areas of business as well.

It's not like I'm saying he's going to fail. I'm saying he's already failed.

#3688 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Artwork update posted to the RAZA blog.

I thought groundhog day wasn't for another week.

#3829 9 years ago

Deleted post.

Post edited by SadSack: Venting empathetic frustration not helpful.

#3833 9 years ago

There really aren't many koolaid posters left. I'm just sorry for how all the negativity of this entire fiasco has reflected off me.

3 weeks later
#4111 9 years ago

Rumor has it there will be production MG games at Texas Pinball Festival... Oh wait. I'm the one who's starting the rumor.

On the rug reveal.... not! I'm thinking of brokering betting lines on MG, Predator and TBL. How many permutations are there of First, Last and NEver?

#4309 9 years ago

Everyone gets mad at me for questioning a likelyhood of mental illness. I just can't imagine the burden of carrying on an abject failure with no positive end in sight. Whether it's denial, ego-mania, OCD, or something completely different, certainly there is a cog missing on the gear.

Do you think he forgets his lies or is his failure to acknowledge his failure purposeful deceit?

#4477 9 years ago

Every time I see the pejorative "haters" used, I know who lost the argument. "Haters" is a term that's used when one simply cannot formulate an effective argument and rather than admitting their own argumentative weakness, they project their own feelings on their superior opponents.

Hate away, haters!

#4500 9 years ago

What's funny about this whole episode is the artificial classification of interest levels. The "owners" are now forming a secret group to do an "out-of-court" restructuring because His Excellence and Royal Highness Our Dear Leader Iceman has gotten to the bottom of it and given the unruly JPOP a good talking to.

WHat a joke this entire escapade has become. It would absolutely be laughable if so many people weren't on the verge of losing so much money.

Also, does anyone find the parallel universe with SPFXTed and SkitB more than coincidental?

It's great for these guys to jump up and lead, but I find their reassurances nothing other than more of the same through a 3rd party. Why must the limited communications always consist of gunnados instead of duns?

#4573 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

totally agree on all of this. Completion and manufacturing are being dealt with, as primary tasks. And yeah, he has gotten top-notch professional help with animation, music, voices, etc. (Some familiar names--not sure if they're public so I won't mention them.) And all at really low cost--he's NOT wasting money everywhere, but is also focused on quality and innovation. it's incredible ow much he's done while keeping a frugal budget. (Of course, he's not paying himself for his own countless hours.) Many good, quality people willing to end a bit to help his startup efforts. And he does get that there's a need to push for completing these games. The next few months should be interesting indeed...

I'd really like to know how you know these details. Have you verified that he hasn't paid himself for several years?

#4741 9 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

You don't get to run your own business for 15 years by doing shady business. You don't know me and I don't know you, so I am over it.
There has got to be "that guy" keeping pinside threads negative, right?
Aaron
FAST Pinball

His point is valid. With vendor lock-in and no access to an outside programmer, you would be free to set your price. Vendor lock-in is always a concern. I'm a lot less concerned about the form of the questions than the substance.

I think we have a really big misconception on this board understanding the difference between "negative" trolling and valid concerns. I , too, wonder how FAST has all this slack time to volunteer programming your controller for the love of the game. I never thought "love of the game" could pay for rent or groceries.

#4868 9 years ago

**Content of post removed by mod**

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SadSack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6?tq&tu=SadSack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.