(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,545 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 489 of 491.
#24401 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Admittedly I’ve been having some fun with Pinside. Some of you may be disappointed to discover that my breadcrumbs, while real, are gluten-free.
After all of these years there is only just so much that can be put into an article. But Martin Ayub of the Pinball news really went the extra yard to travel to Chicago, interview, document, confirm, and photograph our recent history.
The following article will bring everybody current but it nowhere near covers all of the legal twists and turns that we have endured. At least twice over the years we were dead in the water. But the group hung in there and managed to survive another day.
And it still ain't over...
https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2022/12/01/zidware-case-resolved/
The email posted at the end of the article goes to me as I will be handling the auction details. Please note that this is a private auction and there will not be any auctioneer fees. We want to keep it clean and simple for everyone.
Pinside gonna do now what Pinside do...
Kim

Wow what a long crazy story this has been. Kudos to the 19 guys who all had the balls to stay pursing this matter! Thank you for all of this Kim. Some of the stuff is definitely mega cool, I hope you're able to recoup a good portion or all of your funds!

#24402 1 year ago

Thank you all again. The entire group, it was quite the ride.

I never did receive the machine. I was assigned SN#10, would love to know where it is.

At this point when I signed up there was only 13 being made that number quickly expanded to 20. John had reached out to the owners to ask if we were "ok" with him increasing the limit.

At least I received two MG shirts.... LOL

Lots more commentary to follow.

I guess now is the time if anyone is curious, ask questions!!
0010_mw (resized).png0010_mw (resized).png

Edit just to add commentary about production quantity on the time I signed up in July of 2011.

#24403 1 year ago

Interesting read and congrats on the asset find.

#24404 1 year ago

Proud to have been a member of this tight knit small group who looked out for each other start to finish. It's a testament to some wonderful people in the hobby who banded together against a (insert whatever term you want here for Jpop) who repeatedly hurt our community and hobby we love. And yes it's great to have 'found' assets. Sad part is you can only 'find' things that are purposefully hidden if you get my drift.

#24405 1 year ago

Great article. thank you for sharing this. Interesting fact.....my catalytic converter was stolen in the same town as the storage place was in. Maybe it was John who stole my Cat.......

#24406 1 year ago

Great job sticking to your principles guys

Best of luck with the eventual sale of the storage unit contents.

#24407 1 year ago

Is it possible for someone in the group to archive some of the stuff for submission to IPDB?

Like this drawing for Ice Castle. I don't think it's ever been seen before

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3711

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#24408 1 year ago

Awesome read. After following this (mostly silently) since the begining.. I'm still pi$$ed at DeepRoot for getting involved.

While I would love some of the artwork, I know others here will be bidding a LOT more than I would ever hope to afford - especially with a move back to Colorado coming up soon.

I hope the auction does damn well, and ya'll get a LOT of your money back.

#24409 1 year ago

I almost forgot. I have additional pictures that did not make it into the article and I will post some of them later.

#24410 1 year ago

the photos are really a testament highlighting what a hoarder john is.

#24411 1 year ago

Wow, I have been moving way to fast the past several days. Must be the carbs in all of those bread crumbs.

I forgot #2.

Pinball News & Pinball Magazine with Martin Ayub and Jonathan Joosten will be doing their podcast show tomorrow and they will cover this topic.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pinball-news-pinball-magazine-podcast/id1369141531

#24412 1 year ago

I am also a member of the group of 19, we took a stand against a thief who was praying on this community in what turned into a years long journey for justice. We did this not just for us but also as a warning to any future would be scammers to know that this community will not allow thieves and frauds to get away with this type of thing. We will not take it lying down, we will come after you! (legally of course)

#24413 1 year ago

Hi All,

I decided to share a quick summary of my experience with Magic Girl and Jpop. I did speak with legal today, to confirm I can post my experiences with Jpop.
I never did receive a machine mine was supposed to be SN 10.

*** Please excuse formatting, punctuation, and other errors below.
I literally typed this out while seeking old emails on another computer. ***

7/22/2011 - I signed up

7/28/2011 - John had emailed and phoned about suppliers for wood, plastic, metal all requiring min of 20. He had said the big vendors for cabinets were pushing for that amount due to silk screen min. Later that he phoned and said he had chosen to keep it at 13 for now.

8/10/2011 - NDA and "club" package arrives

8/28/2011 - He sends out an email the group thanking them for sending back agreements. He makes mention of his pinballinventor.org site and provides an "internal link" for progress updates.

9/12/2011 - Sends the group progress update email. Mentions he mailed shirts. Mentions his pinballinventor.org site again for updates. Mentions he’s drawing playfield ideas, building foam mock-ups etc.

9/28/2011 - Sends the group an email about pinball expo shows and his intentions. Any buyers of MG should meet him there to review what he has on his laptop. At this point he claims first cabinet is made and being test fitted. Some sketches are shown to us, the foam playfield model, claims the first hardware system is in operation and riving a complete built playfield. Announces "2 former pinball team members joining in October for dots and music"

10/4/2011 - John phones me. Tells me he will be near the area where I live as he has family he will be visiting. We talk awhile about various MG items and progress updates. Let’s me know pinballinventor.org will be updated later that day.

10/25/2011 - Emails me to tell me more updates are available online. Mentions 5 owners visited him at expo and he was going to visit patent attorney

10/26/2011 - Tells me he’s play the new stern transformers and talks about updates to MG

11/5/2011 - Sends group email with summary of pinball expo. Mentions Rob Berry will be doing music/sfx, Adam Rhine dot animations and a few more to be announced soon. Mentions plastic is being cut for the game. Will be reviewing whitewood drawings etc. shortly.

12/5/2011 - Another email to group. Context is many have called/emailed about the progress and what’s going on (his words). Lots of issues being worked on at the moment, pinball is complex to create. Game is starting to really take shape/form. Featuregram is being created for MG. Cannot mention more details as they will not be revealed until the end (big red flag to me). New display to be shown in the new year and whitewood is being programmed.

12/16/2011 - Holiday "mailer" zip file is sent to group via email

1/18/2012 - "Freezy update" Whitewood building stage, taking completed design and routing a wood panel to be fitted with mechs. He says generally he likes to make 3 whitewoods in the production process. Mentions this is his first game with LEDs and challenges, edge lit plastics etc. Software and framework has been developed and game parts/features coded. Mentions the display being similar to him as the pinball2000 days.

2/17/2012 - I email him to inquire where did all the MG material disappear to on his site? He replies reorganizing servers will be done by tomorrow. Mentions updates haven’t come out just yet due to business friend father passing away. Makes an interesting statement here "Many owners of MG also feel that me working (mostly alone) is not a good idea. So, we have been building the team. Mentions Ben heck and John Trudeau joining him but its not public knowledge. He mentions using my voice for the "jinn lamp part and sound"

2/20/2012 - Flash Magic Girl update. Been busy in the studio, new website/server. He says however though he managed to write over the main files with an empty folder in effect deleting the whole thing, I am going through back up now to restore web content" Mentions design cycle items have long lead times. He is pleased to tell the group he is waiting for new playfield tech system of LED lamp boards, digital switches, and new optics for bumpers and ramps. The theory is we are getting rid of all the mechanical switches and other "fiddly" or cumbersome parts. The new parts snap in, no adjustment all "very neat" There is a magic ball save where you wave your hand to stop the ball on the playfield without touching the game. He mentions for the last two months he’s being working on the graphic system for the LCD display.

4/10/2012 - MG Studio update. Packing up the studio. Promises new pics of studio, new studio has way more space. Mentions MG is really taking off in the pinball collector community and a lot of people have come forward to assist/help him. Mainly new collectors of only 1-2 years experience. (Yes, he wrote it like that). Makes note of it being a roller coaster currently with a lot of "non" design issues with vendors, legal, patents. Patents has taken a lot of his time, wants to avoid any IP conflicts.

6/12/2012 - Moved into new studio. Hard past couple months unpacking, organizing and "building pinball" Provides a new link to the group for MG on his site for progress updates. Mentions he saw WOZ at thew NW pinball show. "Focus now is on building whitewoods with all mechs and will be posting more updated game art and associated items. Real parts are coming in from vendors like Zsound5 speaker system. Mentions Magic Dragon toppers, 3d printer, new officer manager (what???) Other "very notable" pinball people joining us and new "tech" light systems for the game. Working on completing two prototypes for a review at pinball expo.

7/27/2012 - Sends link for Posterous Magic Girl Space. (Posterous is a blog type site)

1/17/2013 - Sends another update via Posterous. "Many have asked to see more of the LCD interface and screens. Currently we are holding back the main look as it will give up our gameplan to other pinball makers" "Also our main feel and look is not what the JJP guys are doing. When we show MG publicly then its OK to talk more (for me) as we can do the copycats on Facebook for pinching more of my work. And our last patents and copyright applications will be done and in. So, we will have some protection, again we are re-inventing pinball today and we want to be here for the next decade as a small boutique maker of the best custom pinball. Just taking a lot longer than I had imagined"

1/28/13 - Another update via Posterous. Mentions a smaller mailer going out today to confirm addresses and account status of MG. "A good number of owners have been visiting the studio recently for MG and Ben Heck, and its nice to show and the process of pinball creation. Jpop"

1/30/13 - Posterous update. Strictly to show us that he drew his "old cat" Arthur that has been in all his games. Provides a sketch of cat for an upper plastic.

2/20/13 Posterous update again. Mentions very little can be purchased off the shelf for pinball parts as IP is protected and has no access to. Says he has a bad headcold and may not post for a few days as he sleeps it off. Mentions if he cannot get parts "we just make it ourselves" Shows off some pics/files for MakerBot

2/22/13 Posterous update. "Many have emailed and written to say thanks for putting up with this pinball stuff and for the creative juice on the MG blog." He makes note of "some dogs always at my heals trying to monkey up this effort. But I will not be deterred as things are looking sweet at this stage for the underdog of Houdini presto. Jpop"

3/7/2013 Another update via Posterous. "At this time, we are working on 2 new disappearing-type mechanisms for Magic Girl. Well really three, and 2 of those are new never before seen in a pinball. Will post more once we get them working" He provides the group some pictures of the sketch.

3/14/2013 - Posterous update. "Well, we are getting in our new driver boards, heres a pic of the bare PCB, we will have the fully stuffed versions in about a week. The wiring colours are being updated to work with the board that gives us more functionality than a WMS system but 60% smaller. For Example, MG loads out at 16 flashers. Some are double up so it will have way more than anything I have designed before. Maybe 22 flashers" He provided the group with pictures

4/15/2013 - Provides video update of studio via Posterous service.

4/16/2013 - Provides cabinet label sheet prototype via Posterous service.

4/19/2013 - MG Delux backglass update. Provides a video of the backglass. Makes note of it being similar sized to CV. Mentions how important engineering drawings and part numbers.

4/29/2013 - Posterous update. "Here is quick shot of some the backbox bling on our pinballs. This week is very busy, blog moving, patents, bolting final items on proto cabinets, power supply updates, art updates, etc... but later in the week we will show the 3 magic protos in one photo. I promise, will also try to squeeze my mug as well" "Our lightning is almost complete, as the cabinet allows us to do some never seen before things for the pinball playfield. The patent app will go in this week, as I feel it will be pinched immediately one we reveal publicly. We also have a new design for a flasher lamp, called the "spin" flasher we will show shortly"

9/18/2013 - I send Jpop an email stating "I sent you a message, still have not heard back from you. Is there a new blog somewhere? I'm feeling pretty left out the loop here"

11/26/2013 - He replies to the email I sent above. "Did you get the blog ok? Always call me if you need an immediate answer" No blog link is sent in this email from Jpop. He replies with the link.

a TON of time goes by at this point.... the owners start chatting with each other.

1/1/2015 - I send Jpop an email wishing happy new year and asking if there is a new blog. He replies back with a link and it requires user name and password

5/5/2015 - Email is sent from a strange email address - [email protected]. "I'm excited to present to you the following attachments which will explain to you where we stand now and where we are going in the future. I apologize for the late timing of these however once you read them you will understand why it was best to get everything finalized before they were presents to you. I appreciate everyone who believed in me and I hope together we can finally bring the magic to life"

In the attachment is a letter from legal. One is letter to reconfirm MG purchase and other games he was intending to produce at the time and a letter from legal about Jpop's intentions. I email John back to phone me. He never does.

5/23/2015 - Another email from the gmail domain titled "Pintasia Design - Licensee to MG, RAZA and AIW Update" It mentions this newly formed company called "Pintasia"

Pinasia is newly formed company setup to bring the best talent in all necessary facets of pinball to produce extortionary games ready for production" It mentions a team of people minus manufacturer and programmer both are labelled "TBD"

7/9/2015 - After seeking out other purchases of MG I get in contact with legal and retain legal.

From here we know where it goes. I do have all the paper documents and email attachments from Jpop/MG. Any questions feel free to ask. There may be some questions I cannot answer due to lawyer-client privilege.

I may edit and cleanup things later in the evenings.

Hope this story is helpful to others. Learn from my mistake.

#24414 1 year ago

Hey gang - I know, I'm lazy, but what happened here?

You guys didn't take any Deeproot buyouts, stuck with your lawsuit, and what you've won is a storage locker full of Jpop's shit?

And the plan now is to sell that shit and split up the money?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I read the pinballnews "article," but that particular website isn't famed for it's brevity or clarity. Would still appreciate a quick summary from someone in the know.

#24415 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Wow, are you ever going to be disappointed.

More like relieved that it isn't news of someone propping up the corpse and asking for deposits... yet.

#24416 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You guys didn't take any Deeproot buyouts

Honestly, I thought anyone who didn't take advantage of that refund option at the time was crazy not to. But I guess for some people it was more about the game than the money?

#24417 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Honestly, I thought anyone who didn't take advantage of that refund option at the time was crazy not to. But I guess for some people it was more about the game than the money?

I think Robert mentioned a couple people did take him up on the cash out offer. Most let it roll into store credit and we know how that ended up. (Does anyone else remember how deeproot had online profiles for users which for some reason included their store credit on public display? You could figure out backwards how much some people lost to JPop)

#24418 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think Robert mentioned a couple people did take him up on the cash out offer. Most let it roll into store credit and we know how that ended up. (Does anyone else remember how deeproot had online profiles for users which for some reason included their store credit on public display? You could figure out backwards how much some people lost to JPop)

Classic ponzi tactic is give some people their money, with a smile and confidence. Makes people think..."well, in that case this is SURELY on the up and up and I AM going to get my fabulous pinball machine with a PinBar, the most innovative innovation in the history of pinball!!! I'd have to be a sucker to bail out now!"

Charles Ponzi himself was outside his bank cheerfully handing out donuts and refunds, which helped end an early panic.

I certainly would have taken that Deep Root refund in about 6 seconds, but then again, I surely never would have sent money to Jpop or Robert so I'm not really the one to ask.

#24419 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

More like relieved that it isn't news of someone propping up the corpse and asking for deposits... yet.

All good my friend. I was feeling a little giddy when I wrote that and I likely came off wrong.

#24420 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I remember. And have screenshots

#24421 1 year ago

Just read the whole thing. Poppa-douche-bag was indeed a scumbag thief!

#24422 1 year ago

What I find interesting is that Zane only found out about the "assets" digging through jpops own checking account and charges going through from a storage facility? This must mean he purgered himself when asked what assets he maintains and how he can pay back in whole or in part the plaintiffs? I have never not seen lawyers make sure they ask these questions when under oath so if lying can go back after them for purgery. Any insight on this Kim. ? I mean he definitely is a scam artist if he's lying under oath and hiding assets. Not that we didn't know this from other happenings but still.

#24423 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

What I find interesting is that Zane only found out about the "assets" digging through jpops own checking account and charges going through from a storage facility? This must mean he purgered himself when asked what assets he maintains and how he can pay back in whole or in part the plaintiffs? I have never not seen lawyers make sure they ask these questions when under oath so if lying can go back after them for purgery. Any insight on this Kim. ? I mean he definitely is a scam artist if he's lying under oath and hiding assets. Not that we didn't know this from other happenings but still.

He should have had his friend rent the storage unit and then claim he gave it all to him. But maybe he doesn't have any friends.

#24424 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

He should have had his friend rent the storage unit and then claim he gave it all to him. But maybe he doesn't have any friends.

#24425 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You guys didn't take any Deeproot buyouts, stuck with your lawsuit,

Yes, that's correct. The lawsuit group was not offered the same deal as all the others. It was a similar offer but not the same and we didn't like how it was tweaked against us.
And in retrospect, I'd say we made the smart choice.

Here's a quote from the article.
zUntitled (resized).pngzUntitled (resized).png

#24426 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I have never not seen lawyers make sure they ask these questions when under oath so if lying can go back after them for purgery. Any insight on this Kim. ?

I'm in Colorado and only flew to Chicago when I was needed in the courtroom. I'm unaware of anything like that.

#24427 1 year ago

Has Turner mentioned anything about the storage unit assets (IP/hardware)?

#24429 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Has Turner mentioned anything about the storage unit assets (IP/hardware)?

These assets are unrelated to what he purchased via the deeproot stalking horse deal. I also doubt they would be of interest to him as the RAZA we saw at deeproot was redesigned from what was done at Zidware.

Also, big props and congrats to all involved who fought the good fight, stuck it out, and ended up coming away with something.

#24430 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

These assets are unrelated to what he purchased via the deeproot stalking horse deal. I also doubt they would be of interest to him as the RAZA we saw at deeproot was redesigned from what was done at Zidware.
Also, big props and congrats to all involved who fought the good fight, stuck it out, and ended up coming away with something.

Turner could setup a traveling JPOP museum/history for his production, if it ever sees the light.

#24431 1 year ago

The fact that the storage units full of pinball stuff existed provides that much more proof of how garbage Jpop is.
No one should be defending him after this.

(Bbbbbbuuuut he's a genius. He just needs to be managed. Those games would have been great if he was allowed to finish them. Blah!)

#24432 1 year ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#24433 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#24434 1 year ago

What happened to the KISS pinball?

#24435 1 year ago

it's deeproot as a toddler

#24436 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#24437 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#24438 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#24439 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#24440 1 year ago

The man sure did love his arts and crafts.

#24441 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#24442 1 year ago

#24443 1 year ago

He was further along that I thought he was, especially with the art and cabinet dept.

#24444 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing all the photos Kim

#24445 1 year ago

Glad to Flynn. I hope you're doing well.

#24446 1 year ago

Very interesting read and pics,Kim and group - Good job - Kirk

#24447 1 year ago
Quoted from markdw:

Pintasia is newly formed company setup to bring the best talent in all necessary facets of pinball to produce extortionary games ready for production" It mentions a team of people minus manufacturer and programmer both are labelled "TBD"

Typo or not, if the shoe fits..

#24448 1 year ago

Wow, as a long suffering zidware customer, it's amazing that we're here, at the end of 2022. Congrats to the legal group for sticking this out.

I lost $6500 to jpop as RAZA customer. I never switched to deeproot because that never made sense, I was convinced they would fail, just not in the way that they did. Considering where the money came from, I don't know I'd be any happier with a refund made from little old ladies' pension. Jpop screwed me, and it ended there.

#24449 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So I've decided to start another thread since I've been "ejected" from another Jpop thread on two of his pins I own because of the total DB's that continue to ruin everything…………
Eject this……..
I'm so excited about RAZA, it looks awesome so far and am thrilled to have Jpop leading the charges here. So I can't wait to see more from Jpop on RAZA and AIW, I think there is still availability left on AIW!

Hey, how did all of this work out for you? Were you part of the 19?

#24450 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The NDA is way overblown, no proprietary secrets disclosed here. John I think has evolved to a different mentality versus day one of the NDA stuff. I really don't think anybody could copy the genius that he brings to the table anyway. See Kiss proto art………
Any patents applied for can be searched on the USPO site so nothing is really secret and the "competition" just isn't Jpop…….
I'll post some art pics of RAZA on the next update unless John blows a gasket, which I doubt…..

Yeah, gotta love this quote from the same time period.

I agree, no one else could "copy the genius"...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Austin, TX
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Medford, NY
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 24,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 489 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/489 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.