(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 477 of 491.
#23801 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Also, where did he steal the marvel art? I can't make out the signature.

What?...are you kidding? John drew it!...He also invented Marvel....

#23802 6 years ago

More dithering from an unfocused man as he begins the process of crippling a new pretender company that foolishly believes they can change him.

Popadiuk Deja vu.

#23803 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

John has been working on his html and self-fellating skills again.

Where is that posted? Does he have a new website?

#23804 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

LOL! I believe that’s a Joe Quesada sketch

#23805 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I believe that’s a Joe Quesada sketch

That's what I was thinking and hoping Marvel requests a take down.

#23806 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Where is that posted? Does he have a new website?

http://www.pinballinventor.org/

same url, but he refreshes the content regularly.

#23807 6 years ago

all for 25 cents? Is he coding from 1986?

#23809 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

LOL!

Let's see how long before it gets taken down.

#23810 6 years ago

Sheesh! Where does he get the balls?!

#23811 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

No, I believe they found a way to manufacture full sized pinball machines and sell them for 25 cents each.

Now if they can get shipping under a dollar, they'll sell millions.

LTG : )

#23812 6 years ago

"The game of Pin-ball has always represented a complex problem of applying a layer of social justice bonded to a wave of pure emotional power."

When i first read that....I thought the word 'layer' was lawyer......

#23813 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

No, it just probably another project he started in the 80's and never finished. And now figures, he can get funding to write page 2.

#23814 6 years ago

Making Pin-ball is hard!

#23815 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

John has been working on his html and self-fellating skills again.

That’s funny and sad at the same time. And it seems he has unlocked the secret to routing $16k games for 25 cents a play as well. Man, he’s just solving all the problems.

#23816 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Man, he’s just solving all the problems.

As “the master of the Pinball universe” should be !! Sheesh

#23817 6 years ago

You gotta love how he dubs himself "enigmatic"... lol I would have gone with "larcenous".

#23818 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No, I believe they found a way to manufacture full sized pinball machines and sell them for 25 cents each.
Now if they can get shipping under a dollar, they'll sell millions.
LTG : )

Didn't the new spokesperson say
They are gonna build Ferraris for the price of Kia's ?
Funny stuff but possibly true especially considering ferraris need constant adjustment to operate at full performance and are insanely expensive to maintain.

#23819 6 years ago

His use of "social justice" is so... odd.

It's almost like one of his infamous examples of hearing in passing about something, not understanding it, yet thinking it would benefit him to use it, and then not even using it correctly.

ie:

-Zombies. He never understood them but realized they were "hot" in 2012.
-A "rug" that he went and sourced for Magic Girl because of all the talk about Lebowski's rug.
-"Pussycat Bowling Pinball", because people like bowling apparently, from the success of "Labowski".

#23820 6 years ago

reposting this because it is just too awesome. For those unaware, this was a website someone found at pussycatbowling.com around 2014.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#23821 6 years ago

Kinda Soon in 2015! Whohoo! Can't wait!

#23822 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

reposting this because it is just too awesome. For those unaware, this was a website someone found at pussycatbowling.com around 2014.

Where do I send my money?

#23823 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

His use of "social justice" is so... odd.
It's almost like one of his infamous examples of hearing in passing about something, not understanding it, yet thinking it would benefit him to use it, and then not even using it correctly.
ie:
-"Pussycat Bowling Pinball", because people like bowling apparently, from the success of "Labowski".

From the looks of concept artwork he might just be sexually attracted to cats.

#23824 6 years ago

Looks like another artist didn't get paid because I KNOW he ain't drawing that stuff himself.

#23825 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Why is pinball hyphenated in the first sentence?

He probably patented it?

#23826 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Looks like another artist didn't get paid because I KNOW he ain't drawing that stuff himself.

Looks like Zombie Yeti pencil sketch style. When you compare it against some Alice in Wonderland work.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#23827 6 years ago

"social justice" and "pinball" - two things that have NEVER gone together, and never will.

#23828 6 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Didn't the new spokesperson say
They are gonna build Ferraris for the price of Kia's ?

And they're gonna nickname it "zizzle".

61h-4n8G4UL._SL1013_ (resized).jpg61h-4n8G4UL._SL1013_ (resized).jpg

1 week later
#23829 6 years ago

Thought some of you might get a chuckle out of this.

Reading news at yahoo.com there is a "robust" (read: insane wild west) comments section as I'm sure many here are aware. Went to comment on a story and there is a nice little 'gif' button you can hit to search for pithy responses that don't require forming words.

I typed 'crazy' in the search box and about the 3rd or 4th animated gif that popped up was a shot of the Magic Girl playfield in attract mode.

#23830 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And they're gonna nickname it "zizzle".

This Kia has more features than your cheap-ass Ferrari, plus it sits 2 comfortably. Wonder what Deeproot would charge for a Kia level build -maybe $10k?

#23831 6 years ago

I am at the Verizon kiosk at BJs, when I spot a product on display. Made me do a double-take. For a moment, I thought that I spotted. . .well. . .you know.

20180108_170617 (resized).jpg20180108_170617 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#23832 6 years ago

Got this email!

deeproot Pinball Update
At 6:00am EST on Thursday January 25th, ThisWeekInPinball.com ("TWIP") will publish an interview with Robert Mueller (Principal of deeproot) and an update about the Zidware claims process. If you were a Zidware customer, we strongly encourage you to submit questions about the claims page, claims process, FAQ answers. We sincerely want to get you the information you need to make a decision and file a claim that will be approved.

Best Regards, dP

Copyright © 2018 deeproot Pinball, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you either: opted in through the sign up form on deeproottech.com; were a Zidware customer; or requested to be added to our mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
deeproot Pinball
PO Box 691610
San Antonio, TX 78269

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

#23833 6 years ago

I just got that email also. I'm more than ready to enter the claims info!

#23834 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted: