(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,288 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 168 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,694 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png
B3F72CE8-1FCA-4E93-9994-CCC068D8F4C2 (resized).jpeg
7A86BB52-E1F5-4086-955C-86A6383C27D3 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24288 posts in this topic. You are on page 457 of 486.
#22801 2 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I'll just beat everyone to the punch...
It's mine. Let the shit show begin
ebay.com link »
While I don't expect it to sell for that, I encourage serious buyers to contact to me directly.

The $350.00 shipping is a deal breaker for me.

#22802 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

American Pinball has cut ties with Jpop and under dark circumstances. Jpop is toxic in the community and with manufactures. Jpop has no money and he just pushed a notorious turd out the door.
Other than fantasy speculation, can you explain how Jpop will make additional MG's.

If one super rare failure is so valuable to these people... why wouldn't another super rare failure demand such money?

#22803 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If one super rare failure is so valuable to these people... why wouldn't another super rare failure demand such money?

I was responding to Whysnow's prediction of Jpop's manufacturing capabilities. Your question is absurd to my comment and further proof of your fondness to argue with people.

#22804 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

American Pinball has cut ties with Jpop and under dark circumstances. Jpop is toxic in the community and with manufactures. Jpop has no money and he just pushed a notorious turd out the door.
Other than fantasy speculation, can you explain how Jpop will make additional MG's.

the guy has managed to convince enough people already that I am sure he will find another sucker. Now his resume looks even better to the non-researched company.

First Pintasia and then AP. They are proof that even smart and legit can get duped by him.

I also think that is is an obvious and easy way for him to make up some funds with very little effort. There is likely little anyone could do to stop him and when those with current games are selling? for 2x original cost, it is just too easy.

On top of all this the number has forever gone up. 13 at start, then 16, then 19, now 21 with some speculation of 25. All evidence points to that number growing further over time and someone else jumping on the Jpop train.

It is just too lucrative to not. heck I would not be surprised if some business type pinhead has already reached out to jpop to work on it.

#22805 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the guy has managed to convince enough people already that I am sure he will find another sucker. Now his resume looks even better to the non-researched company.
First Pintasia and then AP. They are proof that even smart and legit can get duped by him.
I also think that is is an obvious and easy way for him to make up some funds with very little effort. There is likely little anyone could do to stop him and when those with current games are selling? for 2x original cost, it is just too easy.
On top of all this the number has forever gone up. 13 at start, then 16, then 19, now 21 with some speculation of 25. All evidence points to that number growing further over time and someone else jumping on the Jpop train.
It is just too lucrative to not. heck I would not be surprised if some business type pinhead has already reached out to jpop to work on it.

I completely disagree for reasons already stated but I thank you for your reading comprehension and staying on point. There are some people here that struggle.

#22806 2 years ago

I agree with Hilton on this one... it's not the end. Especially with MG flipping for well above retail.

He's probably not working on games, rather hitting up "Craigslist Dubai" for the next sugar daddy who will write a check without doing any research.

On one hand people should be happy he hasn't given up, but on the other it's frustrating to see him get *so many second chances* when other companies (with actual completed games) are struggling and could use help.

#22807 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I would throw easy money at Fattrain any day. Great guy.

Move over to the Pinside gun enthusiast. Firearms for Magic.
Make it worth your while I guarantee! Just PM.

#22808 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

He's probably not working on games, rather hitting up "Craigslist Dubai" for the next sugar daddy who will write a check without doing any research.

This I agree he is attempting but I think he strikes out this time. What AP agreed to with Jpop was extraordinary and I find it unlikely another company will come along. Jpop told some of the MG guys when picking up games that RAZA was next. I believe Pintasia continues to have rights to both of those games along with IP so additional MG's and RAZA are highly unlikely IMO. We'll see.

#22809 2 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

Here is my first day testing report on my MG #006 that I picked up from John on Feb 28, 2017. Bear in mind that there are many issues here right out of the box. This machine is not playable yet due to ball hangup issues. I consider all 19+2 MG machines to be prototypes and from what I have seen here and from looking at other peoples’ pics and videos for their MGs I suspect that each machine is different in some ways. I hope this info will assist other owners and I’m very curious if they share these issues.
When I picked up from John I asked him the following:
Does Multiball work? “No”
Is it a code issue only? “Yes” (I don’t think this is true…)
Does the magnaflip playfield work? “Yes”
Does the magnetic “hare” bumper work or do we need to add a magnet under the playfield? “Yes you have to add the magnet and this an optional mod. The code is working for the magnet. I will send you the specs for the magnet. There are several optional mods that will be available and I will publish the info online.”
Setup and Issue Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/HjHDVdKRqYXHxWFh8

Thanks Nick! I took a look through the pictures and added some comments to a couple.

Basically, it would appear that the game does contain GLM hardware, boards that GLM was contracted to design and manufacture, plus redesigns of boards that GLM was contracted to design and manufacture.

I can provide more clarity on what GLM might have been involved with (and might be able to provide support for) if more detailed pictures of all the PCB's are posted.

Thanks again, Nick!

Tony@GLM

#22810 2 years ago

Prior to MG actually being delivered it was highly unlikely anybody like AP would come along. They did

Now he has shown huge demand for those MG pins selling for more than twice what people paid for them

Maybe he won't get anything done ever again but it's much more likely now that someone is going to take a chance on him seeing what those MGs are selling for

If somebody thinks $$$ can be made going forward because of this windfall fiasco, imagine if he actually can produce a pin that plays, with the right partner. He now has something to sell. A track record of people willing to buy despite his history!

He's not going away and the legal battles will only intensify now

#22811 2 years ago

All he has to do is slap together 20 boxes of random parts and lights with beautiful artwork and sell them for $30k each

Pussycat bowling up next. Why even code it? Nobody cares, just sell it as a collectible piece of Jpop artwork

Can't happen? He's just proved he could do it

#22812 2 years ago

Cannot make this sh!t up...now jpop's ego is stroked seeing his pins sell for crazy monies...
My mouth is hanging open every minute reading this topic.
Wow..

#22813 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm not following the reasoning behind the sticker confirming this position. They did say they designed 2 prototypes, so it was 19 complete and "2 imperfect" or something along those lines.

Not reading "prototype" this way.
I remember that a rich French collector told me he contacted JPop begging for a MG spot. The Great Man told him all regular machines were taken, but he could may be spare prototype #4 or #5.
My understanding is that "Prototypes" were a convenient way to increase numbers and generate cash. Or machines that were promised to people who worked on the project.

Any idea how many MG have actually shipped?

#22814 2 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I'll just beat everyone to the punch...
It's mine. Let the shit show begin
ebay.com link »
While I don't expect it to sell for that, I encourage serious buyers to contact to me directly.

I suppose you need money to buy a king Kong, don't you? Lol

#22815 2 years ago

The shit that is Magic Girl is starting to smell like roses.

If the figures that are being thrown around are true, for those lucky ones it is turning into a great investment. Who would have thought.

#22816 2 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

If the figures that are being thrown around are true, for those lucky ones it is turning into a great investment. Who would have thought.

Oh yes it is insane?
Lucky ones came out of this hell smiling.

#22817 2 years ago

Some facts...

The light boards are indeed GLM design.

The driver board is from another long time board designer that is still due for work and product. This board has been re-labeled with the American Pinball name. Not sure exactly how they came to the conclusion it was their board to label.

Prototype games were limited to three. They were built long before the "production" games. They have different art work on the cabinet, interactive backglass, most of the assemblies that were removed from the "production" games, and most of the metal parts are the stainless steel that JPop was obsessed with.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#22818 2 years ago

Morning Rob! You are up EARLY son.

#22819 2 years ago

Always up early Rommy...too much work to get done.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#22820 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I agree. He's probably got screen shots of every craigslist ad and every ebay listing that has gone up.

#22821 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I believe Pintasia continues to have rights to both of those games along with IP so additional MG's and RAZA are highly unlikely IMO. We'll see.

Just to be clear on this. Pintasia was brought in to negotiate the building of these 25 MGs (plus 3 prototypes), I presume?

If that is the case and knowing Bill is a buisnessman, I see no reason to add futher to my guess that more MG will trickle out the door.
Seems easy for Bill to sell the few he got if he wants, then make a deal with Jpop that he can build 5 more and he gets 1 of them as part of the license deal. Rinse and repeat? At the current selling market it seems Jpop could easily build 5 more and bring in a quick 100k. He can label them prototype X, or if he is even smarter he will add some feature back in and call them post-production #_
Then they will become even more desiable than the original 19(or 21 or 25).

#22822 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just to be clear on this. Pintasia was brought in to negotiate the building of these 25 MGs (plus 3 prototypes), I presume?
If that is the case and knowing Bill is a buisnessman, I see no reason to add futher to my guess that more MG will trickle out the door.
Seems easy for Bill to sell the few he got if he wants, then make a deal with Jpop that he can build 5 more and he gets 1 of them as part of the license deal. Rinse and repeat? At the current selling market it seems Jpop could easily build 5 more and bring in a quick 100k. He can label them prototype X, or if he is even smarter he will add some feature back in and call them post-production #_

I love how your contributions to this thread are first.... "lawyers will come take your magic girls from you"..... to now "more magic girls will be made because they are selling so high"....
There's one fact you don't have. American pinball will build no more games for jpop, his Houdini pin was scrapped and they rebuilt the game and cabinet to have nothing to do with zidware. I know this cause I was contacted about them possibly using my amplifier in the game.. so if ap will build no more mg or parts who will? No one.. they told me they will have zero to do going forward with jpop and zidware

#22823 2 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

I get your meaning but this has not been a joy ride for any of us, only some recent relief. Five years of having events out of our control and two years of legally fighting to right this ship has been a pain in the ass. Even now we're getting resentment from RAZA, AIW and un-paid vendors which I totally understand.

Many of us were also in on RAZA and the legal fight continues. A legal fight at our expenses that others will benefit from, hopefully all.
We 11 victims will be deposed by Jpop's attorney in the next few weeks if you can imagine that. I've mentally prepared my statement of colorful words.

Its the shit show that Popaduik created and continues. But its not our fault he dishes misery out unfairly.
C'est la vie.

#22824 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wishful thinking and skewed logic which you are famous for. No matter...

While you're making predictions out of thin air, please advise of a timeline when we can expect these machines.

#22825 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Look at the label on box: "MG # Special JK"
Does anyone know what this means?

Special, Just Kidding...

#22826 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not a manufacturer, but I'm fairly certain it's a lot more complicated than that. Without knowing how much of a backstock of parts exists, I think it's safe to assume it's a low number, if any. And there are a lot of custom parts. And those custom parts aren't something you can hop on Amazon and order 2 or 3 or even 5 of. It's not economical to do small runs at all. And with the existing machines out in the wild, people know the condition they are in, and the value seems to lie in the story behind the machines. If they pumped out 50 more machines, they wouldn't hold the same value. They wouldn't be part of the original saga, just little more than a fundraiser.

#22827 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I love how your contributions to this thread are first.... "lawyers will come take your magic girls from you".....

to clarify, my contribution was a suggestion to others that are owed games or payment (RAZA, AiW, Vendors) to work now to force bankruptcy. I said the courts should be the ones to sort this out. I have been asked not to comment any further on this so I wont.

Quoted from lllvjr:

to now "more magic girls will be made because they are selling so high"....

Again my contribution to this thread is just to point out the facts and discuss possible outcomes (we are on a pinball forum afterall and talking pinball). Jpop got over 100 people to give him money first (over multiple years on multiple games), then convinced Pintasia to bail him out but a failed attempt at teh NW showing, and finally AP to get MG made. If he can work his magic on these people then what stops him from finding another? At the same time he now has plenty of additional info to show any investor that he is capable of making a game that will sell for over 30k on the secondary market. Reality is that Jpop appears to be in a difficult situation currently, has made comment that he was willing to put out these half baked MGs just to stave off ongoing legal matters. From these simple facts it seems the easiest path to least resistance for Jpop to try and generate revenue would be to make more MGs. If I were in his shoes I would be hunting out an investor, making a deal with Pintasia to get back my license (assuming this is even the case), and slowly churning out MGs piecemill to make more money. Keep in mind the other fact is that the # made/being made has continued to grow over the years and it seems nobody has a real clue on how many truly exist at this time or will in the future. Only time will tell. Heck, none of us could have predicted this 6 year adventure and I think we will all see some more twists and turns as it continuees to unfold.

Fot those owners of MG, I am happy for you. You went though hell and more in this wait, along with likely thinking it was all gone multiple times. I am happy for you! genuinely happy that you got something!

Please dont misinterpret my thoughts that others owed should be looking at legal proceedings/action or my guess that more MGs will still be coming (either with help or without help to jpop) as something against MG owners. As I have said, a few MG owners are good friends. However, I also have a few good friends that are owed Raza and AiW or money for helping MG along the way, and I want to see ALL of them made whole and done so fairly for all where you all come out on top, and not just a few people that got lucky at the right time and ultimately due to more of Jpops blundering antics.

Lets be honest, wouldn't the best thing for ALL hobbyists in this mess be for Jpop to figure out a way to make MGs that actually work, RaZa out the door, and AiW pre-order whole? I think the best possible way for that to happen is for Jpop to leverage the seconday flip of MG and generate the revenue. Think about it this way, if Jpop had opted to make 40 MG and they each sold for 33k, that would have been $1,320,000. That would have been enough to refund nearly 100% of all MG, RAZA, and AiW customers plus pay the vendors.

as a reminder for everyone >> here is what a 33k MG looks like.

Archived after 11 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Magic Girl Archived
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “Magic girl for sale ... game number 12 new in box magic girl. Buyer handles pick up of game.”
2017-03-01
Milton, MA
33,000 (OBO)

i.e. we can all understand your concern that legal actions may happen or that other MGs could be made.

#22828 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Again my contribution to this thread is just to point out the facts

Where do you get your facts? 5th generation Pinside facts??

You also had the "facts" about me and American Pinball, remember?

#22829 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

to clarify, my contribution was a suggestion to others that are owed games or payment (RAZA, AiW, Vendors) to work now to force bankruptcy. I said the courts should be the ones to sort this out. I have been asked not to comment any further on this so I wont.

Again my contribution to this thread is just to point out the facts and discuss possible outcomes (we are on a pinball forum afterall and talking pinball). Jpop got over 100 people to give him money first (over multiple years on multiple games), then convinced Pintasia to bail him out but a failed attempt at teh NW showing, and finally AP to get MG made. If he can work his magic on these people then what stops him from finding another? At the same time he now has plenty of additional info to show any investor that he is capable of making a game that will sell for over 30k on the secondary market. Reality is that Jpop appears to be in a difficult situation currently, has made comment that he was willing to put out these half baked MGs just to stave off ongoing legal matters. From these simple facts it seems the easiest path to least resistance for Jpop to try and generate revenue would be to make more MGs. If I were in his shoes I would be hunting out an investor, making a deal with Pintasia to get back my license (assuming this is even the case), and slowly churning out MGs piecemill to make more money. Keep in mind the other fact is that the # made/being made has continued to grow over the years and it seems nobody has a real clue on how many truly exist at this time or will in the future. Only time will tell. Heck, none of us could have predicted this 6 year adventure and I think we will all see some more twists and turns as it continuees to unfold.
Fot those owners of MG, I am happy for you. You went though hell and more in this wait, along with likely thinking it was all gone multiple times. I am happy for you! genuinely happy that you got something!
Please dont misinterpret my thoughts that others owed should be looking at legal proceedings/action or my guess that more MGs will still be coming (either with help or without help to jpop) as something against MG owners. As I have said, a few MG owners are good friends. However, I also have a few good friends that are owed Raza and AiW or money for helping MG along the way, and I want to see ALL of them made whole and done so fairly for all where you all come out on top, and not just a few people that got lucky at the right time and ultimately due to more of Jpops blundering antics.
Lets be honest, wouldn't the best thing for ALL hobbyists in this mess be for Jpop to figure out a way to make MGs that actually work, RaZa out the door, and AiW pre-order whole? I think the best possible way for that to happen is for Jpop to leverage the seconday flip of MG and generate the revenue. Think about it this way, if Jpop had opted to make 40 MG and they each sold for 33k, that would have been $1,320,000. That would have been enough to refund nearly 100% of all MG, RAZA, and AiW customers plus pay the vendors.

Machine - For Sale
Magic GirlNew!New in box (NIB) “Magic girl for sale ... game number 12 new in box magic girl. Buyer handles pick up of game.”
14 hours ago Milton, MA 33,000 (OBO)
lllvjr

i.e. we can all understand your concern that legal actions may happen or that other MGs could be made.

Dude your a nice guy when you're not going off on these agenda driven witch hunts. It is very transparent and obvious. Just stop already with making up rumors and purporting them as fact. It reflects poorly on you. Seriously.

#22830 2 years ago

I wouldn't bet against someone contacting John and offering him 20k for a MG, and he isn't considering slapping one together.

#22831 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

No..it's asking price for it. It does not set the bar at all. I could take a picture of the steaming present my dog left and ask $33k for it...it doesn't equate to the asking price of a pile of dog crap.

#22832 2 years ago

Here's the story I pieced together:

Late 2015: John hooks up with AP and promises them Houdini if they'll fulfill MG. They agree (after doing no research on Zidware and John not disclosing Bill has the rights) and John gives them a beautiful diorama of acrylic. Like the Emperor's new clothes they're satisfied until...

Houdini is shown in September. The community starts analyzing the hell out of it and it's quickly determined that it's not a game.

Realizing (only now) they've bought a pig in a poke, AP hires Balcer in time for Expo to shore things up. Even by expo all the lighting bolts are gone, Zidware name scrubbed and new art sample shows LCD being moved.

AP fulfills MG mostly out of embarrassment, and takes John's dream theme Houdini from him out of spite. They continue on, but without John.

That's my take on things. So while I think John will probably get bailed out yet again, it won't be from AP.

#22833 2 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Dude your a nice guy when you're not going off on these agenda driven witch hunts. It is very transparent and obvious. Just stop already with making up rumors and purporting them as fact. It reflects poorly on you. Seriously.

I have not made up anything, nor do I have any agenda...

What would my agenda possibly be? To make sure all people Jpop screwed over get the best end of the stick? I guess if that is my agenda, then yup I am transparent and obvious. That is not really an agenda, just being good people to each other.

I understand that the things I say may worry or make some of the people mad that have MGs and are trying to flip them or thinking "what ifs", but those are their choices to deal with.

#22834 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Late 2015: John hooks up with AP and promises them Houdini if they'll fulfill MG. They agree (after doing no research on Zidware and John not disclosing Bill has the rights) and John gives them a beautiful diorama of acrylic. Like the Emperor's new clothes they're satisfied until...
Houdini is shown in September. The community starts analyzing the hell out of it and it's quickly determined that it's not a game.
Realizing (only now) they've bought a pig in a poke, AP hires Balcer in time for Expo to shore things up. Even by expo all the lighting bolts are gone, Zidware name scrubbed and new art sample shows LCD being moved.
AP fulfills MG mostly out of embarrassment, and takes John's dream theme Houdini from him out of spite. They continue on, but without John.
That's my take on things. So while I think John will probably get bailed out yet again, it won't be from AP.

Who is that silly to do that? Surely not

#22835 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Even by expo all the lighting bolts are gone

sounds accurate except for this. Houdini at Expo had bolts all over it. I remember the support rails and hinges having bolts laser cut into them.

#22836 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sounds accurate except for this. Houdini at Expo had bolts all over it. I remember the support rails and hinges having bolts laser cut into them.

Houdini has been even more modified then what u saw at expo.

#22837 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Please dont misinterpret my thoughts

Maybe keep your thoughts to yourself? Just because you think it, doesn't mean you have to type it over and over and over and over and over again.

#22838 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Maybe keep your thoughts to yourself? Just because you think it, doesn't mean you have to type it over and over and over and over and over again.

And over and over again and again lol

#22839 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

You can add that the ONLY thing remaining in that trade is the name Houdini. Nothing JPop gave or what AP presented in Las Vegas or Expo will look like the production version that is coming. AP just wants JPop to GTFO of the facility!

#22840 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

AP just wants JPop to GTFO of the facility!

What, they don't enjoy his company and hearing his endless stories of 35 years in the business?

#22841 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Quoted from lllvjr:

And over and over again and again lol

If you guys want to discuss, then lets discuss. If you are just around to make attacks, then you are not worth the time or effort.

I see no valued added content from either of you on this. What would you do if you were in Jpops shoes and trying to dig out? What would you do if you were owed money from Jpop and think he is out of cash but see MG attempted sales for 2x cost?

Do you have anything to actually discuss on a pinball discussion forum?

#22842 2 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Some facts...
The light boards are indeed GLM design.
The driver board is from another long time board designer that is still due for work and product. This board has been re-labeled with the American Pinball name. Not sure exactly how they came to the conclusion it was their board to label.
Prototype games were limited to three. They were built long before the "production" games. They have different art work on the cabinet, interactive backglass, most of the assemblies that were removed from the "production" games, and most of the metal parts are the stainless steel that JPop was obsessed with.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

Good comments. I was wondering the same thing regarding the boards, knowing the full history of them rather well.

#22843 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have not made up anything

You state things as fact. You say you heard a rumor so it must be true. That is disingenuous. You say you don't have an agenda; then give me a reason why your voice is the loudest one in here since the mg got released into the wild.

#22844 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'm trying to read the thread because it's interesting. No, I have nothing really to chime in with because I don't own the game, have any money in on a game and I'm also not an armchair bankruptcy lawyer. But I'm interested in the saga.

Why can't you state your opinion or thought just ONCE? Why do you constantly repeat yourself? You don't have to debate every comment a person posts. Let the thread breathe a bit.

So at this point, we all know your thoughts, opinions and stance on the current state of Magic Girl because you've drilled it into our heads with your repetitive posts. You certainly must be finished by now?

#22845 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Again my contribution to this thread is just to point out the facts

....that I pull out of my ass....

#22846 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have not made up anything, nor do I have any agenda...
What would my agenda possibly be

Your agenda is you fancy yourself as Superman all over Pinside. You fly into a thread, take it's temperature and then formulate an opinion based on scant and superficial information. Then comes your half baked solution to everyone which you pound redundantly.

Then you fly off to the next thread confident you've saved the poor peasants of Pinside who are incapable of thought.

I have seen you warned countless times by several different Pinsiders, in a variety of threads and you still don't get it.

I'm out hiking right now using my phone so it's difficult. I'll edit when I get home.

#22847 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Your agenda is you fancy yourself as Superman all over Pinside. You fly into a thread, take it's temperature and then formulate an opinion based on scant and superficial information. Then comes your half baked solution to everyone which you pound redundantly.
Then you fly off to the next thread confident you've saved the poor peasants of Pinside who are incapable of thought.
I have seen you warned countless times by several different Pinsiders, in a variety of threads and you still don't get it.
I'm out hiking right now using my phone so it's difficult. I'll edit when I get home.

Dude, if your out hiking.....enjoy.....put Pinside AWAY!

#22848 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Where do you get your facts? 5th generation Pinside facts??
You also had the "facts" about me and American Pinball, remember?

He also had the "facts" about Predator and that Skit-B had the license.

#22849 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Machine - For Sale
Magic GirlNew!New in box (NIB) “Magic girl for sale ... game number 12 new in box magic girl. Buyer handles pick up of game.”
16 hours ago Milton, MA 33,000 (OBO)
lllvjr

why a sane person would buy a non playable pin 33k? that is amazing.

#22850 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you guys want to discuss, then lets discuss. If you are just around to make attacks, then you are not worth the time or effort.
I see no valued added content from either of you on this. What would you do if you were in Jpops shoes and trying to dig out? What would you do if you were owed money from Jpop and think he is out of cash but see MG attempted sales for 2x cost?

I actually have facts that I stated.. ap is done with jpop, they won't be building anymore games or parts for him... and they redesigned everything on Houdini and the cabinet, they are using non zidware parts or design... those are facts I'm providing unlike your speculation... thank u have a good day

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 24288 posts in this topic. You are on page 457 of 486.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside